In Mom's Footsteps Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki continued describing the wild scene in her mind and now the sensations were intensified. She had intentionally switched the setting in her mind so she could feel the same sensations she would be feeling in her fantasy.

In truth the pleasure she felt only partially came from Bob. Despite his skillful teasing of her nipples his skill at her pussy wasn't nearly the same. However, none of that mattered because the intensity of her fantasy was more than enough to drive her rapidly toward another orgasm.

She closed her eyes and imagined it was Sara licking and sucking her pussy. She imagined that this was Sara's first time with another woman and that is why she was a little unskilled.

The very idea that Vicki could even think of being the first woman to fuck her own daughter was so wrong but so wildly exciting that Vicki quickly came to the edge of her next orgasm. She held herself back as long as she could as she described in graphic detail how Sara would suck her pussy.

"She'd fuck me with her tongue," Vicki moaned. "Faster...faster..." she gasped as she decided it was time to cum. "Now, she'd find my clit. Yesssss. Up, over, ummmmm, yessss!" she cried as his tongue found her swollen clit. "She'd lick it," she continued. "Now, now she'd suck it. Yes, harder!"

At that point Vicki's body tensed and trembled as she felt the waves of her orgasm building rapidly to an intense climax. She cried out as she came and squeezed Bob's head between her thighs as her orgasm peaked.

In her mind, however, it was Sara's head between her legs. She could practically feel her daughter's smooth, silky skin brushing against her legs and stomach. She could feel her daughter's hair tickling her skin. The image of Sara at her pussy was so intense that she felt like she could reach out and touch her daughter. In that moment she realized how much she desperately wanted her vision to be true, to be able to lift her head and see her only daughter tenderly licking and kissing her pussy in the warm afterglow of a powerful orgasm.

Instead she lifted her head and looked down into the face of Bob. His eyes burned with a wild lust as it was clear that Vicki's nasty talk about "Sunny" had driven him into a wild frenzy. Bob lay down next to her and asked Vicki to fuck him.

Vicki smoothly rolled over and mounted Bob sliding his rock hard cock into her wet pussy. Bob groaned in delight as Vicki rode up and down over him. She sat up straight over him and expertly controlled his desire and kept him in control.

She rode him for a long time as Bob stared up at her wantonly. He reached up and groped at her tits excitedly. As she continued to fuck him she had a wicked idea. She gazed down at him and gave him a wicked smile.

"How would you like her to be here right now?" she asked.

Bob's eyes widened into big circles at the idea of her suggestion. It was clear that he hadn't thought about this concept. Vicki began to vividly describe how Sunny would first simply watch them fuck like this as she played with her tits and pussy. Before long Sunny would be so excited she would crawl onto the bed and straddle Bob's face.

Vicki talked about how Sunny's wet pussy would feel and taste as she sat on Bob's face. In her mind she imagined what Sara would look like sitting so close to her on top of Bob's face. Vicki imagined watching Sara's lust and excitement grow and she remembered the lust she saw in Sara's eyes the night she danced for her.

Her pussy tingled at the memory of Sara's eyes glimmering with lust and she imagined that she leaned forward as she continued fucking Bob and met her daughter in a deep, slow kiss. At first their lips met softly and brushed lightly together but soon their lips parted and their tongues met. Vicki imagined Sara's tongue and face to be softer and smoother than her other female lovers had been.

As she imagined this new fantasy she continued to vividly describe everything for Bob. By now Bob had heard and felt far too much to remain in control. He bucked his hips up and down frantically for a few seconds before he started cumming.

As she felt Bob's cum filling her she continued to imagine kissing Sara. She imagined Sara cumming at the same time as Bob. The desire to cum with her daughter, even if just in a fantasy, was overwhelming. Vicki dropped her hands to her clit and teased her clit relentlessly as Bob spurted the last of his cum inside her.

Vicki kept her eyes closed and imagined Sara reaching across Bob's body to play with her clit. It only took a few minutes of this fantasy to bring Vicki to yet another orgasm. Bob watched excitedly as Vicki brought herself off while sitting over him.

For a while afterwards Bob and Vicki lay together kissing and holding each other. It seemed Bob was done for the night but Vicki still needed more. She was now convinced that she wanted her fantasies of Sara to come true and the idea of that made her feel nasty and very, very horny.

She practically attacked Bob's limp cock and sucked and licked it wildly. Between her hungry mouth and her practiced hands she soon had his cock growing again. Bob's wild moans made Vicki wonder if he even knew he was capable of getting hard again so soon.

When he was nearly fully hard Vicki crawled over him in the 69 position. She hungrily sucked his cock and pushed her pussy down on Bob's face. She imagined she was with Sara as she and Bob teased each other wildly.

Eventually, Vicki crawled off Bob and got on her hands and knees. Bob immediately moved behind her and shoved his hard cock into her pussy. Vicki pressed her face into the pillow and slipped one of her hands down her stomach to her clit.

Vicki tickled her clit and again entered her fantasy world. She pictured Sara lying in front of her with her legs spread wide. Vicki remembered how Sara's pussy hair had been trimmed into a tight little V pointing at her pouting pussy lips.

She imagined how Sara's pussy would smell and pictured herself reaching out her tongue and running it through Sara's pussy hair. Vicki imagined slowly dragging her tongue down until she found her daughter's clit. She soon had Sara groaning and wriggling as she came ever closer to having her first orgasm with another woman.

Vicki imagined working her tongue up Sara's pussy and tasting her sweet pussy juice. Vicki soon felt another orgasm approaching and to make her nasty vision even more raunchy she imagined that she let her tongue slip down even more until she could feel Sara's tight, puckered asshole under her tongue.

Several times Sara had spread her ass cheeks and showed off her asshole while she danced. Vicki remembered exactly how it looked as she now imagined pushing her tongue inside. Just as Vicki started to cum once again she imagined that she moved back to Sara's clit and sucked it eagerly.

In her mind Sara exploded into her own orgasm just as Vicki's orgasm erupted. Feeling Vicki cumming again was far too much for Bob and he pounded into her for just a few more strokes before he started cumming again. The whole time Vicki had been enveloped in her fantasy of sucking Sara's pussy Bob had firmly fucked her as he grasped her hips and drove her back and forth as he stroked. When they finished cumming they both collapsed together and fell asleep soon afterward.

12