In My Bedroom...

Story Info
Daddy takes care of his sissy.
1.4k words
4.27
100.5k
44
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lea1234
Lea1234
165 Followers

Daddy walks in to my room and lays down in bed, right behind me. He starts caressing my stocking covered legs...daddy likes it when I lay in bed in my sexy lingerie. I'm wearing a white garter belt, white stockings and silky white panties. Daddy caresses my sissy bum as he starts kissing my neck and my upper back. I push back my lil sissy butt against his warm body.

I slowly roll over and get on top of daddy. Mmmm I can feel daddy's bulge is getting bigger and harder against my own. I kiss you softly and release your manly cock from your underwear: it is already hard and pointing up. It needs my attention and sweet caress. I slide down to face your cock and plant a long wet kiss on the head while looking up at you. A little moan leaves daddy's throat as he feels my lingering kiss. I come back up and rub my panty covered cock on his hard shaft, making sure he can feel the silky smoothness of the fabric caressing his cock head.

I go back down to my ready-to-suck position, and start licking daddy's cock from the base to the tip...mmmmm daddy's hard and his cock is twitching from my tongue bath. I grab his pole with my left hand and take the head in my mouth, rotating my tongue around the head. I know daddy loves it when I do this because he often shivers when I do this. I take my mouth off and continue to lick the pole, making sure it is all wet and slippery, then I start going up and down, slowly, with my hot wet mouth on daddy's dick.

I take my lil sissy cock out of my panties and start stroking it with my right hand. My left hand is busy holding on to daddy's cock as I continue to pump his fuck-stick with my mouth. "Mmmmmm..." he moans, and it makes me moan.

I let go and come back to sitting on your legs, so that our cocks touch. I grab both our cocks in my hand and start rocking gently back n forth, my stockings rubbing against your legs as we both close our eyes and focus on the pleasure. I bend forward and start licking and biting your nipples, and that is your cue to take out the lube and prepare my lil boipussy. I hear a squirt of lube being released from the bottle and feel daddy's finger rim my hole, making me moan at the sensation. Daddy starts to poke it in, his finger twisting and going deeper in me. I bite a bit too hard on one of your nipples, and say "Sorry daddy...it feels sooo good..."

I let go of our cocks and advance a bit forward and sit up...now it's time for daddy to enter my hot lil hole... I slowly ease down on daddy's cock, making the head go in first until it is fully in...then I stop for a bit and savour the moment...daddy's cock in my ass feels so great...so natural...

I bring myself down some more, taking him half way. I grab at my breasts and caress them as I start going upwards until I feel just the head remaining in my asspussy...then I go back down. I do this a few times and feel myself relaxing and expanding...daddy is good to me, he knows I need to be taken gently at first...but that cock in me is warming me up and the slut in me cannot stop me from increasing the speed and the depth of the penetrations. I start going aggressively up and down...determined to make him cum fast...lil Lea needs a good dose of cum to swallow...I need daddy's daily medicine to remain beautiful for him.

I pump his cock with my ass harder and harder. We both moan, but now my moans are louder...daddy hears me breathing hard. With every thrust downwards, I can't help but say "ohh" or "aaah"...my moaning is getting louder. I start feeling that familiar feeling in me...that numbing sensation that travels all across my body...daddy's gonna make me cum from pounding my asspussy!!

Now I let myself fall forward until my hands are on both of your shoulders and I continue to focus on pumping that hard cock as I rock my hips...I want that orgasm...I want my seed to shoot out and to feel that tingle all over as I feel his hot cock in me...I continue to rock my hips harder and more viciously.

I feel the point of no return coming...I tense up...daddy can feel my legs squeeze together...my muscles tighten up...even my boipussy is squeezing at his cock...and it finally happens..."AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMM" My mind goes numb and my eyes close and my head tilts back...my cum shoots out from my lil sissy cock onto his belly, chest and a few drops hits him on his cheeks and lips. I slow down my rocking as more jets of sweet cum shoot out, but I don't stop rocking...I bring my head back up and keep pumping his cock as I look down on him, smiling and giggling at the mess I made...but now it's daddy's turn...I'm not stopping until daddy shoots his big load in my mouth...

As I pump his cock with my lil asspussy, I take my right hand and swipe a finger in the biggest cum puddle. I pick-up a nice gob and bring it to my mouth. I rub it off on my tongue, then I lean down and bring my lips to daddy's, and we passionately exchange the semen as our tongues rub together. I never stop rocking my bum on daddy's cock...I want him to cum...I need him to cum before he leaves...I wanna be daddy's good girl and make him cum hard in my mouth...I need daddy's medicine...I need to swallow his hot load to sooth the rush of ecstasy and lust in my soul.

I feel daddy getting closer and closer...I feel him tense up and start to moan "oooooooooh"...I know it's up to me now...I get off of him and turn around in a 69 position. I instantly bite his cock with my lips and aggressively pumps his shaft with my mouth...I can feel daddy's lips kiss and lick my lil sissy cock...it's making me even hotter, and the teasing is too much for me and making me suck harder. I bob my head so fast, sounds of spit making squishy noises add to the moans that echo in my bedroom. Daddy is so close...

He starts taking me in his mouth and that brings daddy to the point of no return...I feel his entire body tense up and I immediately slow down my sucking and keep just the head passed my lips and my hand jerks his pole as I die of impatience...and then it finally happens...

Daddy lets out a loud "AAAAAAAAAAAAH" and I immediately feel that first jet of cum hit the back of my throat...it makes me moan real hard and the feel the vibrations increase his moaning as jet after jet of cum shoots out and paint the inside of my slutty mouth. Some of it starts leaking out of my mouth despite my best efforts...so I start swallowing right away as I continue jerking lightly his pole and rubbing my tongue on the head.

More and more keeps coming out...wow, daddy did have a big load that was dying to come out! I drink it all up, feeling its thickness and warmth travel down to my stomach, and I slow down even more what my hands and my tongue are doing to his cock. I finally release that godly pole from my lips, satisfied that I have gotten all of it out. I quickly run a finger across my chin where I can feel some it had leaked out, and lick my finger clean. I turn around and lie back down next to daddy.

"I'm cold daddy...will you hold me a bit?"

I kiss daddy softly on the lips, making sure he can taste himself as our tongues dance for a few seconds. I I turn around and close my eyes, out of fatigue. I slowly drift off to sleep as daddy holds me tight against his wam body. I can feel my consciousness fading as I feel light kisses on my neck.

I'm gonna sleep like a baby tonight!!

Lea1234
Lea1234
165 Followers