In Need of a Man Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earl's jaw was agape at Sherry's overt actions. Sherry said, "I wish Devonne had invited me to play tonight. I love eating mommy pussy." I had never so much as fantasized about kissing another girl, but that fuse was now lit like a roman candle. I knew right then that I would take her up on her sensuous offer one day soon.

I jumped right back with, "Have Devonne set it up, and I'll let you get mommy off, while she sucks a big, black dick!" I was struck at how easily I've been able to convert my dirty thoughts into filthy words.

Sherry laughed, and said, "Oh, I will," before turning to the dressing room. I followed her to the door but she already had my leggings, blouse, and panties in hand.

I reached for them, and Sherry separated the panties from the other clothes. "May I have these?"

I took my leggings and blouse from her, and replied, "Sure you can." The big, beautiful woman mouthed the word 'thanks' and tucked my panties into her bra. I stepped in to the dressing room, and donned my clothes, feeling so very sexually aroused wearing no panties and being the center of attention.

I joined the others at the till. Earl asked, "What about the hot pink panties?"

Sherry held up a black plastic bag, and said, "I've already packed them away. That is $135.50 with taxes. How will you be paying?" Earl handed Sherry his card and we were soon off for home.

In the car, Earl said, "Holy fuck, Mags. That was so hot!"

"I know! I can hardly wait to feel Devonne inside me again! Do you think he will invite Sherry to come over?" Earl was looking more anxious again.

"I never know what to expect from him," he said, dejectedly.

I called Devonne to tell him we had arrived at home. He told me that he had more instructions and to put him on speaker.

"Okay Devonne. Earl is beside me and you are on speaker."

"I will arrive at eight. Your husband needs to ready your bedroom for us. First, a hard, wooden chair, placed near the bed so that he can witness up close, the difference between him fucking you, and me fucking you. He needs to set out water for us, some lube, and of course the box of condoms that he purchased. At seven o'clock, your husband will take you to the bathroom and prepare you for me, personally. He will clean you of all your pubic hair, being careful not to nick your lovely labia. Oh, and of course, he will do that Brazilian style."

Earl looked confused. I said, "D, hubby doesn't know what that is."

Devonne's baritone voice answered softly, "When I'm tending to Maggie's backside, whether it be with my fingers, tongue or maybe even my dick, I don't want any hairs in my way. Am I clear?"

Earl murmured an acknowledgement. The black man's voice boomed through the speaker, "Was I supposed to hear that?"

Earl flinched at the noise and quickly replied, out loud, "Yes. You are clear. Brazilian."

Anal play has never been in our repertoire. I know that Earl wouldn't be much of an intrusion, but I have always worried about the mess it might make. And my smile at the suggestion that Devonne may take my anal virginity must have stung Earl.

"Then," continued Devonne, "Maggie will remove his cage, and then she will shave off all of his pubes as well. The bareness will make his little dick look a bit bigger; it won't poke out from the forest of curls, like some turtlehead. This is important, because before anything happens in your bedroom, it will be your husband's job to compare his dick to mine." I knew it would be really strange to see my husband have his pubic hair shaved off, because Earl has never shaved anything but his face. He has always had a hairy chest and back, and, of course, hairy balls and pubes. I sensed that Earl was not impressed with this requirement, either.

Devonne continued, "Once you are both cleaned up, then it will be time to separate. Your cuck will be sent to your bedroom to take his seat and await our arrival. He is to put on his sleep mask when I arrive and leave it on until I allow him to remove it. Maggie will put on the outfit from the store, along with some spiked heels, and wait for me downstairs. The cuckold is to remain in your bedroom despite any sounds that might come from below. When we are ready to entertain, then I will allow Maggie to make a formal introduction."

There was silence for a moment, and then I asked, "Is there anything else, D?"

"No, that's it. Is everyone still in agreement?"

I nodded toward Earl, and then we both said, "Yes."

Devonne signed off with, "I will see you at eight, Maggie." The call ended.

Now, the real waiting began. Earl just paced. He would go into the garage, and then back to his recliner. Or he would wander through the kitchen, and then check the clock and look out the window. "Anxious, baby?" I asked.

Earl looked a bit frantic. "This really messes with your head, you know?"

"Oh, you'll be fine. It will be like the other night, but I bet it will be more exciting."

"I know. But he will see my face. And he will always know this about me."

I sat with Earl at the kitchen table and said sweetly, "Yes, Devonne will know that you will go to great lengths to see your wife fulfilled. He will see that you are a very selfless man." I kissed him. We held each other for a while, but I had to break it off so we could have supper done before we prepared for Devonne's arrival. By the time we got the dishes put away, the clock in the kitchen showed seven o'clock. I took Earl by the hand and we went into the bathroom to begin getting ourselves ready for the evening.

Once Earl had finished carefully shaving me as smooth as I was in my pre-pubescence, he caressed my vulva in a slow, tender way. "You look beautiful, Mags," he whispered.

I kissed his face and said, "Thank you, baby." Earl asked for my key, so that he could be finally set free; rescued in time to react to what should be the most intense night in both of our lives. I removed my necklace and placed the key into the small lock, and twisted the metal loop open. The cap fell into my hand as Earl's shriveled shaft was already beginning to swell. We sat together, watching the little soldier regain its meager size and length. I ran my fingers up one side and down the other, feeling the clammy, sweaty skin that hadn't seen light in so very long. I looked into my husband's eyes and said, "I really do like coming back to this, you know?"

Earl nodded, and I said, "Well, it's time for us to get ready. I need to get dressed." I got up and left him in the bathroom and took my clothes from our bedroom, where Earl had already set up the chair. It looked so lonely there, by itself, next to our freshly made bed. I lit the candles to keep him company while he waited for us.

I went to Kevin's room to dress, slipping on the short shiny skirt and clasping the bustier. I loved seeing how large it makes my boobs look. I took the bag with the pink boy shorts in them, downstairs as Devonne had secretly directed me, when we talked personally. I reached beneath the hem of my skirt and found it was in a perfect position to barely hide my meaty labia.

I went down stairs and poured myself a strong drink, finding my fingers trembling as I sipped. I imagined that my husband was just as tormented as he waited for my lover and I, next to our bed. I was sure his head was filled with what my happen right in front of him, but I recognized how much power Devonne had exerted over Earl, and wondered how nervous he was. At least tonight, he wouldn't have to show his cuckold colors to anyone else. Just submitting to the black dominant was surely enough for him to handle for one night.

It was a minute past eight, when I heard the car in the driveway. I waited in the wingback, just as I did the first night that we met. When the doorbell rang, I stood and primped what little I was wearing, ensuring I was at my best. I had applied mascara and ruby red lipstick, with some blush to highlight my cheeks. I strode to the door and opened it, my heart beating through my chest.

There he was, my young, black lover. Devonne wore black joggers, which hung low on his hips, the entire waistband of his Calvin Klein's exposed above his joggers. Devonne's dark blue denim, button down shirt was unbuttoned to mid-chest; his tight curly chest hair and ebony muscular pecs were showing. Devonne smiled brightly and said, "Ah, Maggie. You look great." He drew me in for a deep kiss, his full rubbery lips suctioning mine into his mouth. I forgot the rest of the world and just reached around his thick neck and interlaced my fingers, while I fell into his dreamy embrace.

I felt his hands wander down my full hips, and Devonne's lengthy fingers cupped my heavy butt cheeks. I felt the warmth of my core expanding, heat building through my loins and belly. His bulge pushed into my belly while our tongues danced. My lover asked, "Is your man waiting for us upstairs?" using the word 'man' in a mocking tone.

"Yes. He is. He's being a good boy," I said, with a smile.

"Is he shaved and naked, sitting next to our bed?"

I felt myself becoming wet as our game progressed. "Yes. He is as smooth as a school boy."

"Good. He can stay there. Why don't you get me a beer? I think I need my dick licked before we go upstairs."

"Sure, D. I'll be right back." I nearly ran into the kitchen, my body in full horny mode. When I returned, Devonne was standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Here you go, D." I handed him the tall boy and he popped the top, taking a full gulp of his Budweiser.

"Get on your knees, girl, and show me some love," said Devonne. I was on my knees before his sentence ended, tugging the joggers down to the floor and tossed them onto the banister. As much as I wanted to get to the main course, I enjoyed the sight of his bulging snake as it laid on an upward angle toward his left hip, through his Calvin Kleins. I kissed the burgeoning dick through the cotton cloth, smoothing my cheek, lips and nose over his manly mound.

"Pull 'em down and worship that dick." I snatched the boxers away and watched as his chocolate cock spilled downward, but with enough blood to hang nearly horizontally in my face. I wrapped my fingers around Devonne's shaft and moved up and down the hardening tumescence. I raised the phallus vertically and looked up at my man, lovingly licking his wrinkly ball sack.

"Go under. Eat those balls," he said, even louder. I lowered my head and turned sideways so as to get a tongue beneath his ball sack, and lap at the skin that stretches between balls and ass. My tongue licked and lapped at the saggy skin, and I softly pinched the skin enough to separate one of his smooth pills. I took it into my mouth and savored the dank, manly scent down there. My other hand continued to jack Devonne's dick oh, so slowly. His moans were definitely loud enough for my poor husband to hear from above. I moaned louder as well, and made a humming sound that coursed through his ball sack.

"Get up here and suck my dick, Maggie," he ordered, taking another gulp from his beer can. I finished praising his sweaty ball and made a popping sound as my mouth released its suction from the wonderful, hanging fruit. I pulled Devonne's dick down and took it into my mouth, washing it in my saliva and tasting his salty drippings. He held my head gently but firmly, and humped his slender hips into my mouth.

After I sucked his chocolate fleshy lollipop for a few minutes, his moans filling the house, Devonne said, "Enough. Let's go upstairs." He guzzled the rest of the beer and handed me the can, which I tossed onto the hall floor; I was in no mood to waste time taking it to the kitchen.

Before starting our journey up the stairs to my waiting husband, Devonne looked me up and down, gave my right ass cheek an exuberant slap, and said, "Girl, you slobbered all over my dick." He slid two fingers between my thighs, cupping my ass, and sunk his long dark digits into my swollen and sopping pussy. "Fuck, Maggie!" announced my dominant, "Your pussy is already creaming! I think we are going to have a lot of fun tonight!"

I moaned and ground into his hand and he kissed me one more long, sloppy kiss. Devonne pulled his fingers from me, offered them to me to taste my own sweet juices. His other hand clasped mine, and we made our way up to what would soon be the most lurid adventure of my married life.

12