In Need of Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was squeezing and pulling on her nipples, increasing the pressure the longer he talked.

"How many guys have you let do this in order to sell a boat? One? Two? Six? Do you cum then, or do you fake it, Erin? You won't fake it with me."

Jim slid his cock up and down the crack of her ass, playing with her tits at an ever-increasing rate. He got rougher with her nipples and Erin finally let out a faint whimper.

"That's it, babe. Think how good it will feel when my tongue touches your nipple and my lips pull on it and I suck you harder," Jim whispered. "You'll be wet and all but begging me to fuck you."

"Is this what you have to do to get hard?" Erin said in a weak voice.

"Oh, no. I was hard when I saw you this morning. This is what I have to do to make you cum. Because you will, Erin."

"In your dreams," she replied.

Jim moved a hand down to her stomach, and then slowly slid it between her legs. Erin fought his efforts to get at her pussy. But brute force allowed him to get his middle finger into the opening he was after, only to confirm his suspicion.

"God, Erin. You're wet already."

She groaned and squirmed enough to make Jim laugh out loud. With a violent tug, he whirled Erin around so she faced him. Before she could react, his mouth was over her left tit sucking on it wildly.

Erin pounded on Jim's back a couple times until he could get her by the wrists, never having to remove his mouth from her breast. He stabbed at her nipple with his tongue, flicking it back and forth a few times, and then clamped down on it with his lips. When she had settled down a little, he replaced his lips with his teeth and gave a gentle bite.

Erin moaned, much to Jim's delight. He applied more pressure, and then sucked on her fully erect nub. Erin twisted in every direction to get away from him, but Jim was in control. He attacked her other breast until that nipple, too, was extended and bright pink.

She struggled for one primary reason, and it wasn't to escape the room. It was to escape his efforts to excite her; to stimulate her towards an orgasm she knew she could prevent. She HAD to prevent it. He would force himself upon her and she knew it. But she couldn't, and wouldn't, cum herself.

Erin felt his thick cock slap against her occasionally while he had his way with her chest. She backed up, but her ass was against the table. She felt his teeth again and another burst of pleasure flowed through her body. Her mind had trouble sorting out all the mixed messages.

Jim took some of the decision making away from her. He stood up and said to her, "Get on your knees."

They moved away from the table just enough to allow her to do as he said. Her eyes locked onto the very hard, very long cock bobbing in front of her face. The tip glowed and veins ran up and down the entire length of the shaft.

"You know what to do. Pretend I'm a customer, Erin."

Jim certainly didn't need Erin to suck his cock to make him ready to fuck her. He could have done that the moment she walked into the storage room. This was all about the pleasure of feeling his cock slide between the lips and over the tongue of the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

He looked down at the top of her golden hair and watched as her mouth opened and the head of his cock disappeared. She was motionless at first, letting her tongue do most of the work. But Jim wanted more. He put his hand on the back of Erin's head and forced her to take more of him into her mouth.

To his delight, she took it all. A couple of strokes later, both of which he initiated, he felt Erin begin to bob her head up and down on her own accord. Soon, she was giving him the blowjob of his life while Jim played with her tits.

Erin lost most sense of control when she felt her nipples being squeezed. Jim's cock was as big, or bigger, than any she'd had before and, if she had to admit it, she loved giving blowjobs. But not under these circumstances. Still, her body was controlling her mind and she sucked him a little harder.

Jim easily could have cum down her throat, in her face, on her tits...anywhere at any time. But he had other plans. He let Erin continue for a minute or two before sadly bringing the session to an end.

"That's awesome, Erin. But it's time to move on. Get up here."

She pulled away from his cock and stood once more, taking one last look at the stiff pole now pointing up at her almost comically.

"Let me suck you off, Jim. Cum anywhere you want. I'll come back tomorrow and do it again. Just don't...don't...hurt me," Erin begged.

Jim smiled. "Ahhhh, I think that's the least of your worries. Remember what I said, babe. That only thing that will hurt is how many times you cum."

Her grimace was the only answer he needed.

"Sit on the edge of the table."

Unable to make herself run again, Erin put her ass on the top edge of the table and supported herself with her hands. Satisfied that nothing was within her reach, Jim took hold of the table and pulled it far enough away from the wall that she'd have room to lean back without clunking her head.

He waited for, and was prepared for, any quick kicks she might attempt. But they never occurred and he swiftly moved between her slightly separated legs.

"Now lay down. It's show time," he said, clutching her by the wrists one more time.

Almost before her back was on the table, Jim was hovering over her breasts. She thrashed about aimlessly and without affect while he started his methodical arousal of her nipples. Did he know, somehow, that constant attention would make them sore, but short breaks in between only heightened the pleasure she got from it? She didn't want to give him any more credit than he deserved—which was none.

But this time his licking, and sucking, and nibbling sent waves through her that Erin hadn't felt before. These went straight to her pussy. As he alternated between her tits, she wondered what would happen when he finally entered her. Would her need to cum lessen, or...

She couldn't allow herself to think about it. But when her mind came back to the present, she realized she was raising her ass off the table in response to his mouth. She was nearly thrusting her pussy up at his huge cock, as if fucking him already. He had to know it, she thought to herself.

Jim leaned forward and put his face near hers.

"That's it, Erin. Enjoy the ride."

He kissed her. He forced his mouth on hers and drove his tongue between her lips. She didn't respond. At least not externally.

She felt his cock between her legs. It rested on her abdomen as he kissed her. She brought up the image of it from her memory. It was thick, hard, and long. The head was bulbous and leaking precum. Erin closed her eyes more tightly.

When the kiss ended, she expected the assault to begin in earnest. Instead, she felt Jim moving. She opened her eyes, only to find him leaning forward between her legs.

"No! No! Please!" she cried out.

"What's the matter, babe? Afraid of something?"

Erin made every effort to get away, but his hands now held her by the waist and his mouth was planted on her pussy. At the first realization that Jim's tongue was gliding towards her clit, Erin pounded the table with her fists.

"Quiet," Jim urged. "Somebody's going to think we're in here having sex or something."

With that, he plunged his tongue deep inside Erin's cunt. She cried out in a voice somewhere between agony and delight. He could taste her juices and smell the aroma of her sensuous body. Jim probed her hole for the next couple minutes, evoking more and more desperate cries from Erin. The harder she tried to back away from his mouth, the harder he pulled her into his face.

He knew where he wanted to go and what he wanted to do. It was just a matter of preparing Erin for the inevitable. When he determined she was sufficiently wet, he pulled his tongue out of her cunt and slid it up her pussy. His target was the only area on Erin's body more sensitive than her nipples.

"Jim, please! I beg you! Let me go," Erin sobbed.

Jim was too preoccupied to listen. He was only an inch away from his goal. The tip of his tongue leisurely explored her body, searching for the hard, little nub that would start Erin down the path she least wanted to take.

Erin's pulse reached its maximum just as her assailant's tongue found her clit. She froze in place as Jim pressed down harder. Finally, her body jerked off the table and she moaned loudly.

The next couple minutes seemed to last an hour as Erin felt her clit being licked, sucked, pulled, bitten and kissed. She gripped the edge of the table with both hands and rested her legs on Jim's shoulders as he maneuvered around her clit. Thirty more seconds and she would cum.

"Should I continue?" Jim asked unexpectedly.

Erin shook her head, and weakly squeaked, "No."

"Oh, but I think you want me to."

Jim wrapped his lips around her clit one more time and sucked it for a few seconds.

"Are you sure?" he asked again.

"No more. Please," Erin moaned as tears ran from both eyes.

Jim stood between her legs, letting go of her completely, certain the fight was out of her. Other instincts were now in play, and escape wasn't on her mind. He looked down at the streaks caused by her tears as they ran down her makeup-laden cheeks. Her lovely tits heaved along with her breathing. Her eyes were clamped shut.

He placed his cock on her body, the tip just about at her navel. Jim moved it back and forth a couple times, letting Erin know it was there and that it was still hard, and that it was still long. He put his hand on her pussy and rubbed her clit softly.

Jim leaned down until his face was just above hers. "Open your eyes, Erin. Look at me."

She did.

"Your entire body is telling me you want to cum. You need to cum. Should I let you cum now, Erin?"

She shook her head. He rubbed her clit harder and she drew in a deep breath.

"My cock is ready to fuck you; fuck you until you can't help but cum. Is that what you want?"

Jim moved his cock so that it was at the entrance to her cunt, just barely touching her. Erin's head shook mechanically. He pulled on her nipple and squeezed it.

"Are you ready? Is it time?"

Jim allowed just the head of his cock to enter her.

"Do you want to cum?"

Erin was sobbing without a sound. She closed her eyes again...and nodded.

Jim could have been violent. He could have fucked her any way he wanted. But he allowed his cock to slide inside her cunt so that it took nearly five seconds for the entire thing to disappear.

Erin's mouth opened, but she didn't speak. She opened her eyes and looked down at the space between her legs. She watched Jim pull out one time, and then reinsert his cock. It was all happening in slow motion, but the effect on her was obvious.

Only when he picked up the pace did she show any signs of resistance. Jim grabbed her wrists and held them against the table by her head. He was fucking her now; not viciously, but rather like someone intent on making both of them cum.

Erin's primary concern wasn't stopping Jim; it was stopping herself. She fought every attempt by her body to give in to the incredible sensation of his thick cock stimulating every sexual nerve in her body. Her nipples felt like they wanted to explode. Her clit throbbed. Her cunt filled with juices that only made his cock feel even better.

Without any mental input from her, Erin's legs wrapped around Jim's waist. Her heels rested on the top of his ass, and his cock entered her at a new, improved angle. It was, perhaps, the last sign she would send that her body had won the battle over her mind.

Jim had only to hold Erin up by the ass now that her legs had a firm grip. He compressed the soft skin in his hands and marveled at the perfect texture, totally lacking in any hint of unnecessary fat. Like her breasts, the ass was firm and tight.

Jim watched Erin's facial expression change from troubled to energized. Something inside her was trying to force its way out, and Jim was pretty sure what it was. He leaned over her and took a breast in his mouth. Instantly, Erin responded.

"No. Noooooo. God, no!"

He sucked harder on the nipple. He bit it with his lips and licked it roughly.

"Stop. Please, stop."

The table rocked as his incessant pounding of her cunt increased in power and speed.

"Oh God. Noooo. Nooooooo!"

Erin reached up and put her arms around Jim. He allowed her to use him as leverage when her orgasm started. Then he took a firm grip of her body and, together, they fucked like animals.

Sometimes Erin was on the table; sometimes she was riding in his arms. Always, she was cumming with a fury he'd never seen or heard before. Her cries echoed around them and Jim's grunts added to the noise. When he knew she was out of control and couldn't stop, he verbally urged her on and she seemed to respond with even stronger orgasms.

Near the end, when she was fairly stable again on top of the table, Jim let his cock expel the cum that had been building up all day. He rammed Erin's cunt and each thrust resulted in a long, strong spurt of warm cum. The sound of his piston-like cock was easy to hear, even amid his fierce groans. Six, seven, and eight times he poured juices into her and she could do nothing but lie on the table and accept it.

When it was over, Erin let her legs hang over the edge while she recovered. Jim put his cock back inside his pants.

He walked over to a large box on the next table. He rummaged through it for a few seconds, and then pulled something out. He flung it at Erin.

A brightly colored t-shirt landed on her bare chest.

"There. Something to wear when you leave. Sorry about the blouse and bra," Jim said.

Erin looked at him but didn't speak. She clutched at the shirt.

"I'll be moving on," Jim said. "Report me if you must. I think you won't. Do what you need to do. But remember how long and hard you came, Erin. Remember how you didn't want me to stop."

He ran his fingers over the top of her legs as he passed. He removed the two-by-four from the door and walked out.

In the gloom of the storage room, Erin lay on the table and tried to catch her breath.

12