In One Spirit Meet and Mingle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laugh about now, bitch..." a deep voice was rumbling from around the vat he was leaning against. "You won't be laughing soon."

Felix peeked around the edge of the vat. That was a huge green sphere of what looked like Tynex adhesive goop. And that was Junk Yard Dog, one of the heavy hitters in the booming thug market in Century City. Felix's eyes widened and his heart began to pound. The place was being robbed by a super-villain. But as his heart pounded, he felt as if something was flowing through him. He shuddered. His knees went weak and his palms slapped against the ground as he fell forward. He tried to jerk his hands back -- and they were stuck.

Crap.

"Crap!" Felix hissed.

"Who's that!?" Junk Yard Dog snarled, turning to face Felix. Felix thought of one thing at that instant: Oh fuck I am going to die.

Which was when a thin sheeting of metal flowed off the floor, over his arms, over his head, over his whole body. He stepped backwards, his body glittering as he looked down at himself. He could see through the material, like it was a gauze curtain covering his face. His eyes widened and he whispered: "What the fuck?"

"Another fucking superhero?" JYD growled.

Felix jerked his head up. "What? No!"

And then the wrecking ball hit him. He flew backwards, soaring through the air in a smooth arc, then smashed into the wall. The wall dented and Felix felt some bones crack in his body. He hit the ground with a whump and groaned, his eyes closing as he curled up on the floor, trying to protect the parts of him that hurt the most. His eyes closed -- and his focus narrowed. It was as if the only thing he could feel were the breaks between bone fragments. He could feel the shards...quivering. He could practically feel every single calcium molecule.

He wanted the bones to go back to the right position.

And he felt the bone fragments quiver, then bloom. It was like dozens of tiny threads had spread from each bone fragment, connecting fragment to fragment, then drawing them smoothly back together again. More threads formed, coppery cables spooling out of his blood and wrapping up the bones taut. He felt dull aches, but the bones were as sat as perfectly as they could be. Felix blinked, slowly. He felt the air against his metallic sheath -- he felt the sheath, he felt the bubbling chemicals in the vats around him. He felt every molecule in the world. It was like he was surrounded by a vast orchestra of different possibilities.

JYD's thundering footsteps rang in his ears.

Felix got one foot under him, then shoved himself to his feet, and whipped his arms up.

The oxygen molecules that brushed the tips of his fingers chained. Molecule hooked to molecule until the chain reached JYD's massive wrists, forming wire-thin bindings that were nearly invisible. The connection was transitory, and Felix had a feeling that oxygen wouldn't do for long. But it'd do for long enough. He twisted his arms, then whipped them to the sides. Tension rippled down the wires, reached JYD, and then flung him upwards. JYD's feet flew out from under him and he sailed past Felix and into the wall. Felix leaped away before JYD got back to his feet.

Instead, he ran right for the huge green balloon. His fingers touched it and he found that it was just a polymerized substance -- exactly the same material he could create. He tried to unweave it. But he couldn't. Felix didn't know if it was because he couldn't destroy or what. But as he looked around, a voice came from inside of the bubble. It was a woman's voice -- a husky contralto. "Drop something on me!"

"What!?" Felix yelped.

JYD was starting to charge back, twirling his retrieved wrecking ball over his head.

"Do it!"

Felix looked up. One of the uncollapsed catwalk was right overhead. He flicked out his fingers and created thin chains of steel between himself and catwalk, using the armor that he had created as building material. He pulled, gritting his teeth. His muscles strained. But he hadn't gotten super-strength. Or...had he? His eyes closed, trying to ignore the thundering sound of JYD's feet, the whistling sound of the wrecking ball. He ignored all of it. Instead, he focused on his own muscle tissue. He started to create tiny structures there, using his own tissue to make mechanical devices. Tiny biological machines, all of them focused on one thing: Increasing his pull strength.

He groaned.

Strained.

One cable connecting the catwalk to the ceiling popped free. Then the other three came out in the same instant, bringing the catwalk smashing down onto the bubble, which compressed into a flat pancake. At the last second, Felix flung himself upwards -- millions of nano-scale springs forming on the base of his feet moments before he jumped, sending himself shooting up into the ceiling. He grabbed onto a rafter and watched as JYD came to a stop beside the catwalk. But he didn't look amused or gloating or even annoyed.

No.

He looked...scared?

"Oh fu-"

The catwalk shot at him like it had been flung from a catapult. It caught JYD on the chest and smashed him against the wall. The catwalk fell away from him and JYD slumped to the ground, unconscious. A tiny pop sounded from the balloon and a single silver clad hand emerged from the side of it. That hand gripped, then started to tear, but it was clear that they were struggling. Felix gulped, then started to spool out some oxygen-polymer cables, letting himself drop from the ceiling. It was creepy how easy this was getting.

He had superpowers.

He had superpowers.

He had freaking superpowers!

He managed to not scream like an undignified little kid as he set his feet on the ground, checked in a nearby bit of metal to make sure that his face was concealed by his steel wrap, and then hurried over to the balloon. He grabbed onto what part of the balloon the super in there had managed to peel open, then started to tug himself. The balloon tore grudgingly, but his enhanced strength made it a lot easier. Finally, it ripped completely and a tall, warm figure stumbled into Felix Fong's arms. His hands encircled her back naturally and he blinked as he realized that her breasts were pressed to his chin and cheek. They were warm and soft, even through his steel armor. His hand had also fallen, naturally, to cup a gloriously perfect ass.

Felix sprang backwards, blinking. "Whoa! So-...su...shu..." He trailed off.

He had just felt up Lady Justice.

And she was easily five million times hotter than he had ever imagined.

"It's cool," she said, grinning at him. "I figure, for saving my butt, you deserve at least one accidental groping." She winked at him. At least, he thought she winked. It was hard to tell with that blindfold.

"R-Right!" Felix said, then stood up straighter. Then hunched. Because he had just realized that he was now sporting a hardon that could bend steel. He casually squirmed, trying to keep his bulge from showing too badly as he stammered. "D-Do you have everything under control?"

"I do now," Lady Justice said, looking around the room, her cape fluttering behind her. "Thanks, uh...you're new, right?"

"I just got these powers. Unrelated chemical accident," Felix said, chuckling.

"A worker? No, sorry, bad, bad move," Justice said, holding up her hand. "You gotta keep the secret ID, or else chuckleheads like this bozo..." She kicked at one of JYD's feet. "Will be on your butt every hour of the day."

Felix was not normally the kind of guy who flirted. He had tried once, at a chess club championship, with the girl who had played him to a draw five times in a row. She had been cute and funny and smart as a whip. But he had just gotten caught up in thinking about his words that he never actually ended up saying a full sentence. And so, Felix decided to blame the fact that he was high on adrenaline and having superpowers for the fact that rather than hemming and hawing for six hours, he just...blurted out: "Well, when it's as cute a butt as yours, can you blame them?"

What the FUCK did I just say!? He thought. Lady Justice is going to friggin KILL ME!

Lady Justice...laughed. And cocked her hips, giving him a momentary, side on view of that glorious butt. "I guess I can't," she said, her voice playful. "But you really need to get a costume. Uh, yours is kinda starting to fall apart." She said, pointing at Felix. Felix looked down and saw that silvery metal was flaking away from him.

"Right!" Felix said as he turned and started to hurry away.

"Meet me on the Palladium building, cutie," she said, grinning at him. "I'll show you the ropes! Bring a name and a costume!"

"Right!" Felix said.

He was halfway home before he stopped dead and whispered. "Wait, holy shit, did Lady Justice just call me cute?"

***

The Fong household was situated in a nice neighborhood. It was a two story building, with Felix Fong's room on the second story and his mother, Susan Fong, living on the first story. That quiet afternoon, Felix entered his house not by the front door. Nosy neighbors were all too willing to call in a truancy report. Instead, he scrambled in through a second story window by dragging himself up the wall and into his room. He groaned as he laid there, feeling the last bits of his makeshift armor dissolving away into nothing but dust.

Forty feet straight down, a secret door in the basement of the Fong household opened and a curvaceous woman -- called by many the most desirable cougar in Century City -- walked into a secret chamber within her basement. She rolled her shoulders, groaning quietly as she peeled her mask off her face, letting it drop into the laundry basket she kept beside the door for just this reason. She peeled her outfit off, reflecting on how the tabloids were wrong.

She wasn't Century City's most desirable cougar.

She was Century City's most MILFiest MILF.

Susan Fong sat down on the cot she had set up next to her personal computer, then laid back down with a groan, her arms sliding behind her neck.

At the same time, both Fongs said: "What a day."

"...at least I met a cutie..." Susan murmured quietly.

"...at least Lady Justice thought I was cute..." Felix murmured.

"I bet he's hung like a horse," Susan said.

"I wonder what she looks like naked..." Felix purred.

"I bet he's a virgin, I could teach him good habits," Susan whispered, her finger slowly teasing around her clit.

"Imagine losing your virginity to Lady Justice," Felix whispered. His hand had closed around his cock. Then he noticed another change that had come from becoming a superhero. His jaw hit the floor. And then his hand started to pump. Very. Very. Very. Very fast.

And his fingers never actually touched his palm.

"I haven't gotten laid in fucking years..." Susan whispered. Her eyes closed and her finger began to plunge into her sex. A little known side effect of her powers was she could actually redistribute more ephemeral forms of energy. She still remembered the expression on the face of that martial arts asshole who had tried chi-blasting her when she had whammied him right back with his own kamehameha. But there was tantric energy. Not many people, other than Lustrex, used it actively in the superhero game.

It still existed.

And it still pooled deep inside of her as she teased her own sex. It radiated outwards and Susan caught it, then refocused it, bouncing it back into her body. Lust stoked higher and her thumb stroked her clit, drawing eager circles as she bit her lip hard, hard enough to nearly hurt. Her fingers plunged into her sex as the bouncing sensation of tantric energy grew brighter and brighter. She knew her control would slip soon, even as her teeth unhooked from her lip as she breathed in a shuddering gasp, imagining that sexy young thing underneath her.

He hadn't seemed to have realized that his armor was skintight, save for the 'mask'. She had seen every single fucking inch of him, and she had seen that while he hadn't had the bulky physique of some heroes, he had still gotten a cute slender look to him. She could go for cute.

Upstairs, Felix was pumping his cock faster and faster and faster, watching his hand moving from tip to base of his member. Each time, his fingers bumped against his hips. Each time, he marveled at how much cock he had to stroke. Each time, he wondered how. Why! But his eyes darted away from his junk long enough to note that he had a friggin six pack now. When had that happened? He clenched his jaw, breathing through his nose to try and keep from screaming his pleasure.

Then it struck him.

He was alone in the house.

Downstairs, Susan was going faster and faster. The build up had reached almost painful levels.

Her back arched.

Felix's balls clenched.

Both spurted. Felix was thick and white. Susan was frothing and clear. But both soaked their beds and screamed out, at the same time, in the same tone of voice, one husky and contralto, one high pitched and feminine. "God!"

Both thumped back into their beds, gasping heavily.

"I need to get laid," Susan said.

"I gotta lose my virginity," Felix muttered.

***

Felix woke up.

He jerked upright in bed, gasping heavily. His hands went to his face, then scrambled for his glasses. He put them on his face and stood. "What a fucking weird dream," he said, slowly. "What. A. Weird. Dream." He paused. "Totally a dream."

He paused again.

Then he flicked out his wrist. The oxygen molecules between himself and one of his T-shirts, hanging in the closet, polymerized and he was able to yank the shirt back like it was on the end of a springy whip. Felix blinked, holding the fabric of his shirt.

"Okay," he whispered. "Not a dream."

Felix moved like he was on eggshells, creeping from his room to the shower. Once there, he turned on the lights, turned on the shower, and almost screamed again. During the night, something had happened to him. He had noticed that there weren't any average looking supers in the world. He'd always figured that superpowers tended to pick hotties. The alternate theory had seemed too improbable: That gaining superpowers made you sexier. But superpowers didn't have a singular source. He had been sprayed by chemicals. Archive was a walking chunk of alien technology. Iridium was just really really smart. Connie Cosmic had found a staff that allowed her to channel to fundamental forces of cosmic energy. Dr. Quantum had had his intrinsic field suppressed and reconstructed himself from an atomic level upwards. The Gotham Knight was just King Arthur after he'd been flung forward through time and became super rich due to compounding interest.

None of them had the same set of powers from the same source.

All were crazy hot.

Including him. He had a washboard set of abs now, perfectly sculpted and toned. His skin was blemish free and tanned to a burnished gold. He patted his cheeks and found that the few pimples he had were gone, replaced with fuck-me dimples. And that wasn't even getting into his dong department. Felix chewed on this as he showered, and thought he came to a possible answer: God was a pervert.

Once he was done scrubbing, he dressed himself, and headed downstairs. Downstairs, he found that his Mom had left him some bacon, some hastily buttered toast, and a note that said she wouldn't be home late. Being a public defender left her with basically zero time what-so-ever. For once, Felix was relieved. "No need to explain where I'll be after school," he said, folding the note shut. He looked at the food, then picked up one of the pieces of bacon. He frowned. A piece of bacon was a complex set of molecular structures. Carbonized fat, proteins, trace material.

How much power could he exert on molecular structures? He remembered from yesterday that he hadn't been able to just...scatter molecules. He could only make polymer chains, which then dissolved after a few minutes.

But what if...

He focused and imagined an immensely long chain of carbon connections through the charred parts of the bacon, like a snake that had been coiled in on itself again and again and again. He twitched his fingers and the carbon chain he had created unwound from the bacon, removing a good chunk of it and giving him a long stringy mass of black fiber. He focused, flicked his hand, and imparted kinetic energy into it. This snapped the carbon strands outwards and he found that a single thought would hook them into the walls.

Tink tink tink!

Now, three of his fingers were connected to three different parts of the kitchen: A cup, the fridge door, and the ceiling lamp. All by tiny strands of carbon filament. Felix bit his lip, then curled his fingers back, drawing the lines taut. He picked up a fork, then tapped the strand. The fork seemed to pass through the strand as if it wasn't there. Felix frowned. Then the head of the fork hit the table with a clatter -- cut off smoother than if it had been a friggin laser.

Felix gulped. "Okay, I'm scared now."

He stood and jerked back. The cup skittered off the table and hit the ground with a crack. The fridge door swung open so hard that a carton of milk scattered across the ground. And a chunk of glass tinked off his head as it was torn free by the carbon strand. Felix grunted. "Ow! Fuck! Fuck!" He froze, gritting his teeth. He couldn't just undo the carbon filament. And considering how long it had taken the steel he had polymerized earlier had taken to dissolve, he needed to-

The school buss honked outside.

"Doublefuck!" Felix hissed.

He closed his eyes. Jerking around wildly wouldn't work. Then it hit him. He imagined millions of very short polymer strands. Each one would be perpendicular to a molecule of carbon, and they'd thread through the polymer. Like a million stabbing knives, they'd shred it into atoms again. He opened his eyes and saw that the three strands were gone. The air had a faintly charred scent to it. Felix shook his head slowly.

"I'm scary," he whispered.

Felix's spine was stiff as he stepped onto the bus. The entire class was buzzing about the supervillain attack during the field trip. Felix was lucky that no one had kept track of where he was or what he had been doing during it -- even Penny had gone running. But as he sidled along the central aisle of the bus, he heard a squeal and had roughly two point five seconds to tense and prepare himself before Penny rammed him at maximum galumphing speed. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders and she squished up against him.

"Felix, I was so worried!" she squealed. Then, drawing back, she whispered. "Did you get superpowers?"

Felix blinked. "...no, Penny. I didn't," he said, slowly.

Penny scowled. "Dang it."

The two of them sat down. Penny, though, was glancing Felix out of the corner of her eyes. AS the bus drove, she said: "So, since nothing of importance actually happened yesterday-"

"Our filed trip was interrupted by a super-villain," Felix said, dryly. He was leaning his head against the glass of the bus. Guilt gnawed at his gut at lying to his best friend. But. Still. He knew that supers had secret identities, and those identities existed for a reason.

"Pffft!" Penny waved her hand. "A D-lister at best. Besides, Lady Justice kicked his butt. Since nothing of real importance happened yesterday, lets move onto what really matters."

"Higher education? SATs? The looming threat of the collapse of capitalism under the weight of superhuman science and social abilities?" Felix asked.