In Praise of Black Men

Story Info
Jewish BBW discovers why Black men are special.
2.2k words
3.35
39.9k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

I've always been attracted to men who aren't really dangerous men yet still project that kind of image. I guess it's about the allure, after all. The masculine edge thing. The really manly men always seem a little bit dangerous. I like that. Maybe that's why I've got a thing for Black men. They're so hot, strong and manly. Doesn't matter if they're five-foot-tall or seven-feet-tall, they carry themselves like warriors and kings. I simply love that about Black men. White men don't interest me. Never have, never will. I just don't find the white males attractive. And I don't hide it. White female friends of mine don't like for my preferences in male companionship and I flip them the bird. I can't stand bigots of any gender. I'm against racism of all types, and I'm very much a supporter of interracial relationships.

The way I see it, people love who they love. Color shouldn't matter. Black women date white men. Black men date white women. Asian men date Black women. Asian women date Black men. Hell, some Black men date white men. It's all good. Whatever floats your boat. The President of America is the son of a Black man and a white woman. The Governor of Massachusetts is a Black man. The Governor of New York is a Black man. The leader of the Republican Party is a Black man. The Attorney General is a Black man. See what I mean? People with outdated attitudes toward racial relations need to get with the program. Or quit bugging the rest of us progressive people. Especially if they're racially biased cops or crooked politicians with too much power in their greedy hands. Someone should vote these clowns out of office. Let people live their lives how they want to do it. Love is love. It's about who the person is, not the color of his or her skin.

My name is Amy Rosenthal. A five-foot-ten, busty and kind of plump, big-bottomed and blonde-haired Jewish chick living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. A 250-pound mama who can't get enough of life's twisted experiences. Just an average chubby gal living in America. My life isn't easy. Never has been. I lost eighty five percent of the vision in my left eye due to an accident when I was in trade school. Some dumb Irish cop was stopping a fight between two drunken cheerleaders and some jock. Yeah, that's when he whirled his baton toward my face. Talk about painful. That's the last thing I saw clearly with my left eye. It's not a visible flaw, though. It's an internal thing. The doctors say it's an optic thing. Whatever that means. Most folks don't find out about this condition of mine unless I tell them. I never tell them. Not because I'm ashamed but because I don't think it's anybody's damn business.

I'm a community college student working at the local fast food joint. Down in Brockton's East Side. Not far from where the old Blockbuster video store used to be. I live in an apartment building owned by Miss Brown, a well-to-do Black lady and her family. I have lots of African-American, Cape Verdean and Mexican friends. And I'm also the mother of a mixed-race son named Jason Wayne. My family turned their backs on me because I loved a Black man named Jeffrey and I turned my back on the rest of my family for being racists. Don't need nothing from them. I'm raising my son alone, according to my rules. He's not cut and I'm glad to do away with these ancient rules. Jeffrey Wayne, my son's biological father is married to an Asian gal named Miko. Jeffrey's a good man and he takes good care of his son. We're still in good terms even though he's with someone else. That's okay. I accept it now. Some relationships just weren't meant to last.

The town of Brockton is actually that rare New England city where someone like me can feel comfortable. The town has about one hundred thousand people. Fifty two percent of them are of African-American, Hispanic or Asian descent. Yeah, minorities are the majority in the city of Brockton. I'm forty right now. Before I'm sixty, minorities will be the majority in America. I call this progress. Out with alabaster and in with the rainbow. Two years ago, we nearly elected a Black gay man as our Mayor. I supported this unique candidate, but conservatives of all stripes rejected him. That's too bad because he was a smart guy with good ideas. I don't know why Brockton rejected him. He would have been a great mayor. At least he'd clean up the spot. Brockton is a messed up town in more ways than one, but I don't want to live anywhere else.

Recently, I met a sexy young Black man who made my blood simply boil. A tall and kind of chubby but still good-looking young Black man named Steve. He recently returned home from the Iraq War and now works as manager of a nice family restaurant. He also attends some private college in Boston. I ran into him at Westgate Mall. I guess you could say we hit it off. I really wanted a piece of Steve. I haven't gotten laid in a while. He was a real gentleman and took me out for a meal. Took me to the movies, too. We saw that science fiction flick where aliens land in South Africa. I liked Steve. I wanted to jump his bones right then and there but he insisted on doing it at his place.

Steve lived in a nice apartment in Brockton's quietly affluent West Side. Lots of well-to-do African-American, Asian, Hispanic and Caucasian families live in that area. I can't afford to live there because I make four hundred bucks a week and use half of my monthly wages for rent and the rest for basic living. I felt mighty uncomfortable walking through Brockton's west side with Steve. Lots of rich white folks live in Brockton's west side. Contrarily to what you might think, they don't like the likes of me. They consider me white trash. Steve was definitely a member of the growing upper middle class. His father George is a big-shot lawyer and his mother Martha is a professor at some private school in Milton. His brother Larry is a policeman. His sister is some corporate executive. When he told me that, I was a bit surprised. Not because he is a Black man who came from a solid background but because folks with money usually aren't all that nice. They treat folks like me like dirt. To me, a rich person is a bad seed. The kind of person who usually don't bother looking at me. They consider poor chicks like me to be inferior. I've met stuck-up rich folks of all colors. And I didn't like any of them. Steve was okay by me, though. I ended up falling in love all over again.

Now, don't think I'm looking for a sugar daddy. I'm not. I stand on my own two feet. I do what I got to do in order to live. And I take care of my son Jason. It's just that Steve is the first nice guy I've met in a long time. Most guys don't like to date broke single mothers like me. Steve thought I was okay, and he treated me nicely. I can't tell you how great that made me feel. Steve is a gentleman. He's a good man. Lots of women of all color are looking for a good man. And it looks like one found me. We're just good friends for now, though I'm dying to give him some ass. He's so wonderful. I love Black men. They're so handsome, so strong and so smart. Definitely the rightful kings of the world.

Yeah, I liked Steve and wanted a piece of him. I finally got my wish when he came to visit me one Sunday night. I was horny as well and for once we were on the same page. Steve sat on my couch with his pants around his ankles. I knelt before him and sucked his dick. His eight-inch, uncircumcised Black rod of power. I love that Steve is uncircumcised. Yeah, I'm a Jewish chick who loves uncircumcised men. Can't get enough of them. They're so exotic to me. I like these natural men. They're the way all men should be. I wanted to make Steve happy. I eagerly sucked his cock and licked his balls. When it comes to cock sucking, I'm one of the best out there. If there were international cock sucking championships, I'd be the undisputed champion. Word up, as they say in Brockton.

I sucked Steve's cock until I got him nice and hard, then the fun began. Steve put me on all fours, face down and fat white ass up. He pressed his cock against my cunt and shoved it deep inside. I groaned in pleasure as he entered me. It's been so long since I had a big dick inside of me. How I missed it. Steve gripped my wide hips and thrust his cock deep into my pussy. I squealed in delight and begged him to fuck me harder. He really did, slamming his dick deeper inside my cunt. I absolutely loved it. It feels really good to have a Black dick in my pussy again.

After having Steve fuck my pussy for a while, I wanted to try something else. I like having a big Black dick in my pussy. But I absolutely love the feel of a big Black dick in my ass. I spread my plump white ass cheeks wide open and begged Steve to fuck me in the ass. The Black stud laughed, and nodded. I took a bottle of lubricant off my nightstand and handed it to him. Steve lubricated my ass, then pressed his dick against my backdoor. With a swift thrust, he went inside. I gasped as Steve's cock entered my asshole. Hot damn, that's what I'm talking about. Do my sexual proclivities surprise you? The fact that I'm a plump and big-bottomed Jewish matron who loves anal sex with young Black men? It shouldn't. It's just the way I get down.

Steve grabbed a handful of my frizzy blonde hair and yanked my head back while slamming his dick deep inside my asshole. Oh, man. I love rough anal sex. It's the best kind of sexual experience. Steve gave my chubby ass a good pounding, driving his dick so far up my asshole, I felt like he was branding me. I screamed in delight as he fucked me hard. This is what I love. To completely surrender to a sexy young Black man and get the kind of hot fucking that only a strong Black male can deliver. No other man can do the job. None whatsoever. Trust me, I've looked. It's about more than a pretty face, athletic body or penis size. Black men are simply manlier than other men. It's a psychological rather than a physiological thing. They've got this edge to them, and this kind of primal masculine presence that women of all colors can sense a mile away. Whether they like it or not. They take notice. The modern Black man is very much a man, pure and simple. Other men are merely male. Women can definitely tell the difference.

The feel of Steve's awesome cock up my ass made me feel good. Hell, it's like he transported me to a magical state of mind. Surrendering to him gives me pleasure because only a strong man can make a woman really feel like a woman. Steve's cock demanded my immediate and non-negotiable surrender as a woman as he plowed his dick into the forbidden depths of my asshole. Deep down in places no man has ever been. I cried. I screamed. I howled. I groaned. I moaned. I begged. I pleaded. And I absolutely loved it. His dick stretched my asshole as he drilled into me like a Western miner prospecting for gold. And when he was done, just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, he blessed me with his masculine essence. How? He came, blasting his load deep into my asshole. I howled in sheer pleasure. It was simply amazing!

When all was said and done, I was stunned. As well I should be. Steve was all that and then some. I fell asleep in his arms. We're going to the movies tomorrow, and we're going to start spending a lot more time together now that my son Jason is off to college way out of state. He's met Steve recently and thinks he's cool. Jason is glad I'm seeing someone. I'm glad my son feels that way. This means a lot to Steve and I. Now we can have a real relationship. Steve is cool and he makes me feel young again. And I'm going to enjoy everything life has to offer. I'm a forty-year-old plump Jewish mother of a college-age biracial son. A chick who literally worships uncircumcised Black men ( they're unique and exotic to me ) and can't get enough of life and love in the racially diverse city of Brockton, Massachusetts. And how was your day?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers