In Praise of Haitian Women Ch. 05

Story Info
Haitian lesbian dates Quebec lady in Ottawa.
1.2k words
1.43
2.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Roselyn "Rosie" Des-Champs surprised many people, including herself, when she fell in love with Belinda "Belle" Tremblay. To say that the two of them came from different worlds would have been an understatement. Roselyn, a five-foot-ten, curvy and mahogany-hued, short-haired young Black woman, is the studious type. Born in the Miragoane region of the Republic of Haiti, Roselyn came to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to study police foundations at La Cite Collegiale. The shy, church-going young Haitian woman got way more than she bargained for...

Roselyn likes her life neat and orderly, and prefers to avoid trouble. Trouble came in the form of a six-foot-tall, freckle-faced and green-eyed, stunning redhead with curves and sexy legs and a devilish, goofy grin. The owner of said features happened to be Belinda Tremblay, who is about as far from the average White Canadian female as it gets. The stunning redhead not only spoke Haitian Creole, but she also has a fondness for Haitian girls. Yeah, Belinda was definitely trouble. Fortunately, Roselyn doesn't mind a bit of trouble every now and then...

Belinda's life changed the day she met Roselyn. From the moment their eyes met, Belinda felt a change inside. She'd seen beautiful Black women before, but Roselyn was the first to make her heart beat like that. Belinda, out and proud as a lesbian since forever, shouldn't be the nervous one in her interactions with a new female acquaintance, but oh well. Roselyn was strong, beautiful, with serious brown eyes which informed the world that she did not suffer fools. Belinda knew that seducing such a dame would not be easy...

Fate helped the two collegiate beauties a little bit, for Belinda and Roselyn happened to be in the same major, Police Foundations. Belinda wants to be a police officer someday, and Roselyn wants to go to Law School. At first, they butted heads over differences of opinion on a lot of things, from politics to music and art, but then formed a tentative friendship. Of course, given all the sexual tension between these two attractive, strong-willed young ladies, the friendship soon blossomed into more...

"Belinda, bouboun ou santi bon, your vagina smells good," Roselyn Des-Champs said, smiling at the tall, curvy redhead whose crotch was mere inches from her face. After a grueling day of exams at La Cite Collegiale, the two young women needed to unwind, and Belinda could think of no better way than this. Belinda Tremblay grinned and caressed the back of Roselyn's head. The young Haitian woman knew just what to do, and put her luscious lips to good use. Finally, Belinda thought as Roselyn began eating her pussy like a champ.

"Hmm, j'adore cela, I love this," Belinda cooed softly as Roselyn ate her out with gusto. The two young women began exploring each other in Belinda's bedroom, safely ensconced in the student residences at La Cite Collegiale. From the moment Belinda ( a proud native of Sherbrooke, Quebec, who opted to study in Ottawa ) first laid eyes on the gorgeous Roselyn, she wanted her. The burning question was, did Roselyn feel the same? Belinda was happy to finally find the answer...

"Hmm, vire tounen, manmzel, turn around mademoiselle," Roselyn said, and Belinda, grinning, happily got on all fours. Roselyn felt a thrill shoot through her like lightning as she admired Belinda's ass. For a tall White chick from the sticks, Belinda certainly had a nice ass. Roselyn playfully smacked Belinda's ass, causing the cute Quebecoise to giggle. Such a lovely sound, Roselyn thought. The young Haitian gal had a certain admiration for female booty, and Belinda was definitely gifted in that area. Let the fun really begin...

"Fais ca encore, Cherie, do that again, cutie," Belinda murmured, and Roselyn laughed, and smacked her big, round ass some more. When Roselyn smacked Belinda's ass, she did it hard enough to leave some red marks on it. That's okay because Belinda likes the rough stuff. Roselyn kissed Belinda's sex from behind then slid her tongue into the other woman's wet, slick vagina. As Roselyn ate her pussy, Belinda arched her back and began grinding against her lover's face. Nobody eats pussy like a Haitian woman, Belinda thought happily as Roselyn feasted on her.

Belinda discovered a fondness for Haitian women while spending the summer in Montreal-Nord, Quebec, a couple of years ago. Belinda's first lover was a tall, sturdy and sexy, middle-aged Haitian woman named Josette, the owner of a small restaurant in the north side of Montreal. Josette taught Belinda the immense pleasures that two women can bring each other...and also how to speak Haitian Creole. Nowadays, Belinda eats pussy real well and speaks Haitian Creole fluently...

"Ou gen bon gou, you taste good," Roselyn paused to say, and Belinda laughed. Seconds later, Belinda gasped as she felt an intrusion in her backdoor. Roselyn slid a finger up Belinda's ass while eating her pussy. This was unexpected to be sure but Belinda did not mind too much. Roselyn twisted her finger around inside Belinda's asshole while giving her pussy a tongue bath. Belinda moaned softly, loving Roselyn's take-charge ways. Roselyn happily continued pleasuring her favorite redhead. Compared to what Roselyn had in store for her, Belinda hadn't felt anything yet...

"Cherie, kite mwen ba ou plezi, sweetie, let me pleasure you," Belinda told Roselyn, after the curvy Haitian gal made her cum twice. Still tingly from what Roselyn had done to her, Belinda looked at her lover, desperate to please her. Roselyn nodded, and that's when Belinda took her face into her hands and kissed her. Just like that, the two young women continued making love.

"Go slow," Roselyn warned as Belinda spread her thick dark thighs wide open. Nodding, Belinda inhaled Roselyn's womanly scent, then went to work. Few things are as enjoyable as tasting pussy. Belinda's hungry mouth found Roselyn's clit and began sucking on it greedily. At the same time, Belinda worked her sleek fingers into Roselyn's pussy. When Roselyn let out a deep, almost guttural moan, Belinda smiled and continued working her over. I've got much more to show you, my love, Belinda thought as she continued pleasuring her darling Roselyn.

"Cum for me, bel fanm," Belinda said, and she sucked on Roselyn clitoris like her life depended on it. That's when the magic finally happened. Roselyn shuddered violently and cried out, orgasmic. The floodgates opened, and hot girly cum rushed out of Roselyn pussy and onto Belinda's open mouth and face. Belinda welcomed the torrent of liquid pleasure oozing out of Roselyn and licked it all up. Roselyn let out a happy sigh, and patted Belinda's head. Belinda nodded, and paused, looking into her lover's face...

"Mesi Cherie," Roselyn whispered, her beautiful face flush, her eyes moist and her lips trembling. Belinda nodded and gathered Roselyn in her arms, kissing her and holding her tenderly. Belinda couldn't remember the last time she connected with anyone the way she did with Roselyn. Their bond went well beyond the physical. Pulling the sheets over their bodies, Belinda and Roselyn lay in bed together, savoring this post-coital moment.

"Rosie, I'm lucky you're in my life," Belinda told her lover, and Roselyn grinned and nodded, pleased with Belle's choice of words. Once more they kissed, and then resumed making love. Outside, a mixture of rain and snow battered the City of Ottawa, which was to be expected since it was early December. Inside, Belinda and Roselyn were cooking up a storm of their own...a storm of passion. When it feels right, it must be savored again and again. Those are the rules of passion.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers