In Praise of Hope Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She excused herself after I lifted off of her, her 51-year-old body showing its age as she left the bed. She retrieved her travel case.

After a bit, I heard the toilet flush and then the shower. I rolled off the bed and headed to join her in the shower.

We scrubbed each other and cuddled under the hot water, with attention to what soap we used. We had been careful before and even more so now.

We dried off and returned to the bedroom.

"Do you have to put them on right now?" I queried, referring to her panties.

"What did you have in mind, my handsome prince?" She replied in her whimsical tone.

I walked her to the bed. As I sat her down, I let her back and dropped to my knees at the edge of the bed. She had been here before and knowingly placed her feet on my shoulders. She was clean enough as I intended to keep to her clit for a loving but quick orgasm.

"Lord have mercy! I could let you do that until I just stop breathing and die a happy woman." She whispered, looking down between her legs. Then, she dropped her head back and got serious.

A few short minutes - a few short seconds of heavy breathing and moaning - and the lady's soul was revealed once more.

By the time I had rinsed my mouth out and scrubbed my face, Hope had put on her panties and bra and was buttoning up the last button on her dress. No fuss - no muss! Returning to the bathroom, she ran a brush through her hair and applied the little makeup that she wore while I dressed. I walked to the bathroom and leaned against the sill.

"Pretty lady, where do we go from here?" I asked.

"I don't know Jedediah." She answered with a sad tone. "All I know is that I don't want this to be the only time."

"What do you say about every six weeks we meet here or it might be safer to meet somewhere else - switch around a bit?"

"Are we bargaining here Jed?" She chided. "Let's make it every four weeks."

"I'm trying to keep some sanity here, Hope!" I exclaimed "I don't want us to get used to each other. And I sure as hell don't want us to get caught! I'm not going to have enough money to keep this thing going if my wife throws me out on the street."

"She's let you fuck Erin but she won't let you fuck me!" Hope shot back. "That's not fair!"

I looked at her in the mirror for long, long moments.

"How did you find out about that?" I questioned with defeat in my tone.

"I didn't." She replied with regret in her tone. "I'm sorry, my love. I see things other folks don't see. I knew something was wrong between you and Erin and in the way your wife acted around her. I'm really sorry Jedediah. That is your business and I didn't mean to pry. Don't be mad at me.

Hope was crying and I turned her so I could hug her and let her cry on my chest. I explained to her the age difference between Erin and herself and how my wife would view her as a threat, where she saw Erin as a fling. I told her it ended months ago and I was still a bit skittish. I asked her to forgive me for not telling her. I could have added I had pressed her for a sexual relationship, while Erin had offed up her sexual favors, which a man was unlikely to turn down. My wife understood my nature.

Having dried her tears, I saw the empty food bag and checking the time saw it was closer to lunch than breakfast.

"Have lunch with me." I asked.

"Well, since you haven't been kicked out yet and become destitute , I know of a real nice restaurant!"

I smacked her on her broad ass as she opened the door. I knew I was going to have to tell Hope about my affair with Erin during lunch. I seem to stay in trouble!

12