In Praise of Hope Ch. 03

Story Info
A mutual romance.
2.3k words
4.42
9.8k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,101 Followers

I stared at her laying in the casket at the front of the church for a last viewing. I made no effort to hide my grief, the lines of tears streaking down my face. I refused to wipe them dry. Andre, sitting on the front pew, stood and walked to my side, putting his right hand on my left shoulder.

"Hope was a good lady, Andre." I said lowly. "She kept me going the last couple of years. I dropped out of the choir for a while, thinking it would help my health, but she knew better. There will never be another one like her. I'm sorry for your lost." I thought. 'What do you know about lost!'

His hand patted my shoulder and I heard his sniffling. He had better control than I did. Hope was the second wife he had lost to death. He sat back down and I turned to walk to the back of the church to join my wife.

"I'm sorry, honey." She said, patting my leg before taking my hand and squeezing it warmly.

"We all die. I never expected she would this soon and I certainly want to go before you do." I returned.

"Don't listen to him, Jesus!" My wife's sighed, lifting her face.

Hope and I had renewed our clandestine, sexual relationship, meeting every 4 to 6 weeks at some hotel or motel, sticking to a formula I figured to be safe... a two-hour drive from our homes. It had lasted 4 months.

Then, as I had prophesied would happen, Andre began making comments concerning Hope and I, probing Hope concerning missed work days. My wife added to our distress by making her own, not so subtle, comments,

"I don't know what to say to him." Hope had desperately related to me along with a list of his inquiries.

"Hope, for near 25 years we have run the gamut of feelings towards each other. When I knew you many years ago, I thought you were scatterbrained, high-strung, with a quick temper. You thought I was a real pain in the ass. Butted heads constantly." I explained, making her chuckle. "Do exactly what I did... admit your fondness for me... everyone knows that. Then tell hm he's imagining things, but that you will go out of your way to even stop smiling at me if that's what he wishes. It seemed to calm her down. You have even told me I've been acting strange! My wife is not so subtle! And you know we have to stop seeing each other again... for a while anyway...maybe for good."

"I hope it works. He is really quite upset!" She said sadly. "Dammit to hell. I love you sooooo... I mean what we have."

"I love you too, Hope." I told her. "We are both married and I am too damn old. We have obligations that we cannot walk away from. I don't think you want to walk away from everything."

"Of course not." She admitted. "Lord, if your wife confronted me, I would just die."

Again, we had ceased our sexual madness, but it only enhanced our two-day-a-week mutual admiration of each other. Whenever she wore a new dress, got a new hair cut, anything I could compliment her on, I did so, while keeping a low profile when we were in a group. We hugged when possible and often touched each other affectionately on the back or shoulder when passing in the hall of the church. Things settled down once more.

Hope began to lose weight. When I found it possible, I asked if her weight loss was health-related or her own pursuit. I knew she was living on 65% of her lung power.

She had assured me it was not health-related, but it worried me. Needless to say, the girl looked really good, though I missed her big ass and hips swaying when she directed a snazzy song.

One Sunday I was walking down the three steps to my classroom. The early service, held in a smaller, but large, room near the classrooms was just breaking up. I spied Hope with her back to me, sporting a new haircut, a long silky skirt that was black with gray overlay of flowers or something and matching black, silky like blouse. My eyes were drawn to her now quite slim butt and the way the silky material of the skirt hugged her curves, showing a most delectable crevice that was the beginning of her butt crack.

I lingered at my door hoping that she would finish her conversation and turn around. I gave up and started to enter the room when I heard my name and greeting. Hope had turned. I asked her had she enjoyed her down time during spring break and she had replied that she had not had any down time. She stopped a few paces from me to talk to someone else. My class teacher was leading the congregation that day and I could see her by her glances that she, the music director, wanted to talk to him, as I was doing at the moment. Someone interrupted us.

As masses of people do, conversations began, ended, ebbed and flowed. For brief seconds, I saw Hope standing alone, as I was also, and our eyes met. I brought my right hand to my chest, hiding it from view of the masses, extended my forefinger and moved it up and down and mouthed 'you're very pretty today'. She gave me a look of not understanding and I repeated it along with the finger movement from head to foot. She understood this time, smiled shyly nodding her head. It was moments like those, I ponder to this day, that are truly magical. I grasp my teacher's arm and turned him toward Hope.

He said, "I saw that" , as we chatted later before class.

I had other memories too:

Hope sitting atop me, riding my cock, and as often happened my cock deflated much too soon. I had come prepared, tired of having to explain my aging body or my health and the unwillingness to pop ED pills. She was always understanding. I was not, and clearly saw her distress at having to stop. She would, as always, be content with me bringing her to orgasm orally... then maybe a few more short minutes of intercourse if my cock inflated again. It usually did.

I had purchased a dildo, close to the size of my own cock. I had my own little tot bag which contained the dildo in a small bottle of lubricant.

"Lay down next to me." I directed. "I have something you might find interesting, if not, downright fun. "

I left the bed, retrieved by little bag, open it on the bed, tossing the dildo out in plain view.

"Jed Stoddard! You didn't!" She laughed. "What are you going to do that?"

"I'm tired of you wanting." I confessed. "You deserve a good fuck, and if you are game, I'm going to give you one."

"You know I am game for anything with you." She exclaimed in her mimicked childlike tone. "But I need to tell you... that is not up to the standards I'm used to." She teased, picking the purple dildo up, turning it around and examining it.

"I have a reputation to protect!" I said teasingly. "But I have no problem buying you one longer or thicker whatever your dear heart desires. I'm here to please."

I unwrapped the packaged lubricant, asking her to move a little bit closer to the edge of the bed. Removing the top, I poured an abundant amount of lubricant, which surprisingly ran quite freely, an inch above her labia. All the while, Hope, her head placed on a pillow, her arms behind her head, watched the preparation. I could not help but distribute the lub with my fingers.

"Now, spread your legs a little more, sugar, and we will see what this thing can do."

I began by gripping the dildo by the balls, rubbing the length of the dildo over her pussy, turning it to cover it with lubricant. Her lifted her head and her beaming, inquisitive smile showed that Hope seemed to be enjoying the rubbery shaft stroking her pussy.

I instructed her to lift her knees and widened her stance as I placed the head of the dildo where I speculated her hole to be. I asked her to help me out a little bit. She told me down a bit... a bit more... right there.

Standing by her knees, my left hand reaching around the inside of her left thigh, having an upside down look at her pussy, I pushed the head, halting every inch or so, slowly into her with my right hand. Her eyes went wide and her mouth made an "O". She inhaled strongly, exhaling slowly. She did a short sit-up as her belly retracted. She told me I was insane. I asked her if she wanted me to stop. She told me if I did she would never speak to me again.

I proceeded to push the rubber shaft into her up to the balls. I left it deep and moved my hand to finger her clit, intending to do so for just a few moments. With the touch of my finger, her belly retracted once more and she moaned. I saw, with fascination, the dildo sliding out. Afraid Hope's flexing vaginal muscles might purge the slick rubbery shaft completely out, I left her clit and reached to hold the balls again. I began stroking it halfway out, the stroke very slow.

"Is a good?" I asked her.

"I do believe it is." She replied. "I'm going to lay back and relax before I turn red with embarrassment at how good it really is."

I told her she had almost push it out of her and praised her strong pussy. I took my time, having fun, enjoying the effect it was having on her. Increasing my rhythm took many minutes, but I was soon stroking the dildo inside of her at a moderate to fast rhythm. Her moans ebbed each time she lifted her head to look between her legs. I asked her if she was concentrating on the feeling of the hard shaft, reminding her that this hardness would not fade away.

"It will never be as good as your cock... hard or soft. But thank you for buying it." A moment later. "I don't know what to do!" She said frantically. "I want to move my ass!"

I encouraged her to do whatever she felt like doing and I would follow her actions, though, unsaid, I found the balls to be very slippery with all of the lubricant. Her eyes shut for good as she lost herself in lust, her hands dropping to pull her labia wide.

I was seeing Hope respond to a good fucking in a whole new light. Her grunts and moans were harmonious with the jabs I was trying to make with the dildo. Her now narrow ass moved about more freely without the weight of a man laying between her legs restraining her. My left hand had left her thigh and I contemplated the best way to switch hands. I wanted to finger her clit before she realized it was needed to finished her off.

I managed to switch but the rhythm slowed considerably. She showed no disapproval as my middle finger slipped down her pussy crack, finding her clit. She voiced her appreciation for my desire to please her. She called my name and begged me to fuck her hard. I did the best I could but he slippery dildo was hard to handle.

When the orgasm hit her, I palmed the balls of the dildo against her pussy, holding the shaft deep into her as I concentrated on keeping my finger on her clit throughout the orgasm.

After the orgasm had left her and she lay breathless, her beaming smile told me I had fucked her good with a simulated cock.

I mounted her quickly as my cock had indeed become rigid. She happily obliged, guiding me into her. We fought the bed, we so close to the edge, trying to throw us off as we went at it with abandonment During my frenzied fuck of Miss Hope, and my determined desire to fill her pussy, I managed to do just that, making the lady that much more happier.

"WOW" She exclaimed.

"You can say that again!" I added with labored breath.

"I know we are not supposed to say it." She said lovingly. "But I do love you, Jed."

I told her teasingly that it was only her happy pussy talking, adding that I loved her too. I had told her much earlier how much I liked it when she shortened my name to Jed from Jedediah. It had been early on, when we began to see each other as more than adversaries, that I had to add 'if you don't mind me being forward' before I told her.

I AWOKE WITH A START!! I could feel my heart pounding and my breathing labored. I looked around the bedroom. It took a long minute for me to come to my senses and realize that I had been dreaming... that's all... just dreaming. My briefs felt wet. Pushing my hand down the front, I found the wetness slippery and thought 'at my age!'

Still, I rushed the short distance to the telephone and dialed the number.

"Hello Jed!"

With call waiting, Hope knew it was me and had greeted me with her usual happiness.

I explained to her that I just had a horrible dream that she had died. I told her I had to make sure all was well with her. She assured me she was fine. I ended the call by telling her, coyly, that I had something new that she might like to try. She asked if that meant I was ready to renew our affair, to which I told her positively!

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,101 Followers