In Praise of Janet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In due course, I slowed and pulled out of her.

I maneuvered to her right side and asked her to roll to her side and back up a bit. Acting instinctively, as we spooned, she lifted her legs and I guided my cock back into her very wet pussy.

Giving my back a bit of a rest, I fucked Janet a while like this, her right hand reaching to stroke my ass and thigh. She moaned very little but her ass was proactive in getting my cock deep into her.

I could not believe my cock. It was hard as a rock and staying there beyond my belief. It must be the strange pussy, I thought, or maybe the willing partner. Not being a professional, I found it hard to believe that Janet could be faking. She said she liked to fuck.

With a bit of concern of pulling from her, I pushed lightly on her hips to indicate I wanted her to roll to her belly. She understood and ended up nearly on her belly her left leg outstretched, her right knee pulled in tight, her ass postured upward and her pussy very accessible. The position working on my mind, only made my cock that much harder.

Strenuously supporting myself on one arm, I found I had enough room to slide my hand under our coupling and find her clit with my middle finger.

Her ass shot slightly upward and her moan told me I had found the right spot. With palm up, my middle finger extended the first knuckle slightly bent, I kept my hand motion-less, letting her, so to speak, stroke her clit with my finger.

It took a few long moments, but I found a method, a rhythm, I suppose, of pushing into her when she pushed her ass back, her clit stroking over my finger.

Her breathing was very labored and her moans almost continuous. My breathing was elevated, but my labor was of a different sort, holding myself mostly off of her and keeping my finger positioned without moving. I was soon hoping that Janet would orgasm very soon!

"AAaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" She moaned loudly, as the orgasm gripped her. "My Lord Press! It's good!"

We had been fucking, tops, 40 minutes. Her orgasm left her she held her position.

"I know it hasn't been long Press! I need you now. I need you to fuck my pussy hard!"

I did not have to be told twice. I shifted my weight, supporting myself on two hands and began to hammer at her ass.

"Yes! Yes!" She moaned, inspiring me to disregard my tiredness. "Give me your cum! Please Press! Harder damn you! Harder!"

I thought my whole body was going to explode. Luckily I had a weak point. It was my cock and it released all of my stress, plus a good quantity of sterile semen.

My orgasm gone, there was little I could manage accept to throw myself to my right onto my back to prevent me from dropping all my weight onto Janet. I was breathing hard, my hand on my belly.

Janet turned, then, flopped on her side, to face me. She lay quietly for a few moments smiling at me through the simi-darkness

"What was that you told me about maybe not getting it into me at all?"

She asked, mischief in her tone and eyes. "You are hell on wheels my good man."

"Hey, I'm as surprised as you are." I stated. "I can only attribute it to you being a very sexy woman with a bald pussy. And, you did say when the lights are off you like to fuck."

"I have to confess, and if you do not mind me mentioning my husband, he works a lot of hours and is not taking care of his homework like he should."

"No complaints here." I replied. "Tell me something. You say you have some things you want to buy. What is the total of all these things?"

She rattled off the items she wanted to purchase. "I would say about $5200."

"Then how about we divide that by 800, give or take, and we keep you as pure as possible and less chance of getting caught or a man causing you trouble in your marriage? Let's say we get together every other week?"

"That is very sweet of you Press. I would like that very much." She said lovingly, putting her head to my chest and kissing it lightly."

We talked about 20 minutes about this or that and then;

"Well, unless you want to masturbate in front of me, why don't you go clean yourself up and wake me when you're finished."

"You're a dirty old man!" She said teasingly, then more soberly. "Are you serious? I will if you want me to?"

"I'm playing with you sugar. Maybe some other time though. That could be fun." I replied. "Make sure you wake me up."

When she rolled over to exit the bed, I attacked her ass lovingly, holding on to her for a few moments, kissing and nibbling, making her laugh.

I noted I had dozed off for about 30 minutes when Janet awake and me. She was dressed and all was in order. I picked up my pants and reached for my car keys. Pushing the remote unlock button, I heard the two beep.

"In the backseat, behind the driver, you'll find a bag." I said. "I will call you in a week."

I watched her retrieve the bag from the backseat and clicked the car locked when she closed the door. I watched her drive away.

There was a small box of candy and $1000 in cash in an envelope.

A week later I called her and we set up Thursday the next week for meeting. I asked her to leave her car in the parking lot of the grocery store so I could pick her up. She hesitated, but agreed.

I found her sitting in her car far from the entrance to the grocery store. She left her car quickly and entered mine.

"There are a lot of white Impalas on the road." I assured her and it appeared she put it out of her mind.

"You gave me too much money." She said, as I rolled out of the parking lot.

"Did I!" I replied. "Did you like the candy too?"

"Your terrible! Yes, I liked the candy too."

She wore a skirt as I had suggested. I had made up my mind on one thing, the two of us having a nice lunch, but I wasn't sure how the afternoon would progress. I figured a skirt might make anything easier.

I was driving south on Route 17 and headed for North Carolina and a restaurant I liked. I figured an hour away, on the back-roads of North Carolina would be safe.

"We're not going to the motel?" Janet queried. "It's that way."

"I thought maybe we would just have lunch and talk." I replied lovingly. "Is that a agreeable with you?"

"Yes, of course, but what about ....... you know ......." She replied a bit concerned mixed with confusion.

"I'm paying you, am I not? " I said trying not to sound harsh. "I would like to have lunch with a very attractive and fun you. If it takes all the time, and as long as I keep you safe, then I'll accept that is money well spent. Okay?"

"Okay." She said quietly, then, perked up. "We're going down the back roads you told me about. It's a beautiful day for a drive. Thank you."

I wondered what the "thank you" was about. I hoped it meant she understood what I was trying to say, without really saying, that I thought she was more than just a whore.

Our lunch lasted 2 hours. Eating lunch took no more than 30 minutes and we spent the rest of the time having iced tea, her wine, and talking on multiple topics.

On the return trip, I had fully anticipated driving her straight back to her car.

"Can you find somewhere to pull off and park? She asked seductively.

"I think I can." I replied.

We were in an area of company-owned forest and there were many sandy-tracked trails that were easy to conceal a Cadillac. Within 15 minutes we sat around a curved track completely concealed from the road.

"I haven't had any peter in more than a week. I owe you something and if I'm going to do this later anyway it might as well be here in front of you." She said matter-of-factly.

I watched Janet back herself up to the door, putting one leg on the seat after kicking off the shoe. She pulled up her skirt, lifting to clear it from her posterior, revealing her crotch. Surprisingly me, she unsnapped the crotch of the panties.

"You were supposed to do this with your teeth." She said tauntingly.

I watched her as she began to toy with her pussy. With both hands, she pulled her labia wide, showing me the pink tissue inside. Then, her right middle finger began to stroke her clit, while the fingers of her left hand pulled the lips wide.

I reached to unzip my pants, without taking my eyes off of Janet's pussy. Fighting with the briefs, I finally freed my firm erection and began to stroke it.

"Do you like watching me play with my pussy?" She asked seductively.

"Oh yes. Very much so." I replied.

Her middle finger partially disappeared into her hole, reappearing wet, which she applied to her clit.

A long moment later, the whole finger disappeared into her and she began finger fucking her pussy. I thought of the leather seats and how thankful I was they cleaned up easily.

Her finger reappeared and she began concentrating on her clit, her finger circling it. She was now staring down at it and moaning, looking often at me stroking my cock, her lust and desire for orgasm building.

I was stroking my cock fast and hard hoping I could come when she did. It was not to be. Janet moaned, huffing and puffing, as the orgasm swept over her, her ass moving erratically.

She watched me with glazed eyes pumping my cock. Gathering her senses, she moved over close to me and replaced my hand with hers. She began to stroke my cock in earnest. But it wasn't working.

"This is not going to work baby." I lied, feeling very close to orgasm, but wanting to get my cock into her. "Let's get in the backseat."

We scrambled together, she crawling over the front seat, and me exiting the car, yanking the back door open.

Her legs widened and lifted and I quickly maneuvered between them. She grabbed my cock, placing it to her, and I pushed quickly and deeply into her. I grabbed her ass with both hands and proceeded to pound her ass into the seat, causing her to moan. It took no more than three minutes for me to empty my load into her. I lay panting as she stroked my head.

"Damn woman!" I said breathlessly. "You're making me feel like a teenager again. Come like one to."

I pulled out of her and backed out of the car door.

"Hand me the box of tissues, please." She asked.

"Sure thing." I replied, opening the driver's door, retrieving the box and passed it back to her.

I fiddled with my briefs to store my limp cock, zipped my pants and took my seat behind the wheel. I looked down and studied the damp spots on my pants. Looking behind me, I saw Janet wiping her pussy with a wad of tissues, then, gathering another large wad of tissues she placed it to her pussy and snapped the two snaps on her panties together. She tossed the box over the seat, wadded up the soiled tissues inside a clean one, and exited the back seat through the open back door. She did not have the tissues when she joined me in the front seat.

"You're a hellva woman." I said leaning to kiss her. "And hey, how old are you? I'm 64 if you're interested."

"38. I'll be 39 and three months." She replied. "And I'm not at all interested in how old you are. You are a nice man."

"Neither am I sugar." I said. "I was just curious and kept forgetting to ask."

She scooted close to me on the bench style seats of my Cadillac. My right hand lay high on the inside of her thigh during most of the drive back. Occasionally, I thought about the wad of tissues stuffed under the crotch of her panties, we talked about casual everyday things.

Arriving back at her car, I reached into the glove compartment and retrieved the envelope that I had put there earlier. Again, it contained $1000 in cash.

"I'll call you in a week to set up the following week?" I queried.

"I'll look forward to your call." She replied, taking my hand and kissing it. "Bye Press."

I leaned over to kiss her before she exited the car.