In Praise of Janet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,117 Followers

"You want me on my knees now?"

"Ssssssssssssss." I whispered in her ear. "Another minute. I'm almost there. Your pussy is so tight and wet."

"You make it wet." She whispered back. "Some days I get wet just thinking about you, causing me to masturbate. I hate it that you are not there to watch me."

Her words were all I needed to cause my orgasm. I groaned with satisfaction as I soiled her pussy. I rolled her off to my left and palmed her pussy.

"Unh-unh." She said. "I'm fine.

"Something wrong?"

"I'm sorry, but Gary made a move on me early this morning. I made up an excuse, but promised him tonight. I just prefer not to have another orgasm. I need to appear enthusiastic and eager. We don't want to give him the slightly reason to become suspicious. Please understand!"

I certainly understood, but her confession, coupled with the knowledge that her husband would be fucking her this night was like a shot of adrenaline to my system and my cock. I abhorred the thought of her husband between her legs, his cock inside her.

"Are you shutting me down?" I asked with concern, hoping she did not attribute my concern to money. Money for services rendered held no concern whatsoever. We, I hoped she knew, were way beyond that.

"Oh heavens no!" She replied with frantic concern, pulling me atop her, reaching for my cock.

She found it "firm enough" as she placed it. I pushed into her and began a moderate, dominating, in my mind, rhythm. I could tell she was making a concerted effort to fuck me, matching my rhythm, holding her legs close to my sides. My rhythm increased until I could not fuck her any faster or harder. Janet was not moaning but grunting as I stabbed into her, her breathing as labored as my own. I eventually came to an abrupt stop.

"Damn it to hell! This is crazy. Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"No. I'm fine."

I heard the words but I heard her whimper lowly as I lifted from between her legs, pulling slowly out of her. I rolled to the other side of the bed and sat up on the edge.

"I'm sorry Janet. The thought of him........ is painful. It's a man thing I guess. You have your own responsibilities and I cannot fault you. Will you forgive me?" I asked. "Let's clean up and I'll take you to lunch."

"There's nothing forgive Press." She replied, trying to stifle her crying.

I rolled back to her and cradled her in my arms, consoling her. "Please don't cry! I'll take you home if you want."

"I didn't know what to tell you, but I didn't want to lie to you. I think I know what you're feeling. I don't want to go home. I want to go to lunch with you." She sobbed like a baby.

As per our agreement, Janet and I met two more times. The sex as usual was unbelievably good and loving. But all good things must come to an end and I pulled into the parking lot next to her car for the last time. It was raining buckets and she could not exit the car without getting drowned.

"Well, young lady, we have come to the end of our relationship." I said, taking her left hand and kissing it firmly.

"We might see each other in the grocery store sometimes." She replied weakly and without much conviction.

She slipped over closer to me and we embraced for long minutes. I listened to the rain hitting on the roof.

"I'm going to miss you Janet." I whispered.

"I've given you a good memory." She whispered back. "And you gave me one too."

"Yes you have. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and you're welcome." I whispered back, then, "You had better jump out before it starts pouring again."

She was gone. A grown man had a tearful ride home.

Two months had passed when my cell phone rang sitting on the kitchen counter. My wife answered as I walked into the kitchen.

"Yes. Just one moment." I heard her say, then, "one of the secretaries at the company."

I took the phone from her and said hello. "Yes, certainly, let me go to my desk."

Entering my small home office, my heart pounding, I said, "Hello Janet. How are you?"

"I hope you're not upset with me for calling."

"Not at all." I replied, and had to fight not to say, 'what can I do for you', which was my usual response to a company secretary.

"I feel so foolish." She said hesitantly. "Okay, I'll just say it! Can you take me to the motel sometime soon?"

"Today or tomorrow." I offered, my breath shallow.

"Today? Really! My goodness yes!" She replied with surprise. "I can be at the parking lot in 30 minutes."

"I'll be there."

I made excuses to my wife, and as casually as I could, for I wanted to run, I made my way out to the garage. I had to back down the speeding Cadillac a number of times not to be too early. Janet was waiting. She had exited her Impala and was standing outside her car when I pulled next to her. She quickly jumped in and I powered out of the parking lot and onto the highway. I was taking my chances with getting a speeding ticket. We smiled at each other and held hands remaining quiet with anticipation for much of the ride.

I noticed her repeatedly glancing at the speedometer, but she just returned my smile when I acknowledged her concern.

I made a quick call to the motel 10 minutes out, stopping by the office to pick up the key when we arrived. We nearly trotted to the door and for the first time I fumbled with the keys and unlocking the door.

Like youthful lovers, we fumbled with zippers and buttons as we undressed each other. We neglected to close the curtains as we, literally, fell into bed. I rolled her and she rolled me, seemingly to fight for dominance and to be on top. She gave in, spreading her legs and grasping my cock, and I entered her passionately. We began a fast paced rhythm for long minutes before finally expending our pent up passion. We slowed to a stop, me deep inside of her, and both of us catching our breath.

"I feel whole again." She whispered, hugging me tightly.

"And I'm back where I need to be. Inside of you." I said.

We began a much more leisurely paced fuck.

"I was not expecting this today." She murmured. "You have made me so happy."

We continued fucking silently for long, long minutes.

"Do you want me to get on my knees for you?" She offered.

"You said I hurt you a little bit last time." I replied.

"I know you love my butt. Let's do it and you try to control yourself."

I pulled from her slowly and suggested she situate herself at the edge of the bed, offering that the bed was mushy and I could control the depth of my penetration a little bit better if I stood firmly. While she maneuvered to the edge of the bed, gathering up a few pillows, I pulled the curtains closed.

"I do love your butt sugar." I said, kissing and nibbling on her ass when I returned to her.

"You're tickling me." She giggled, wiggling her ass seductively. "I'll give you 30 minutes to stop that!"

I dropped to my knees and spread her cheeks wide with my palms and pushed my face between her thighs, flicking my tongue to her pussy.

"Whewwwwwww!" She exhaled. "You are bad, bad, bad. Damn, that's good!"

Janet widened her stance and pushed her ass up to give me better access to her pussy. I found it extremely uncomfortable but I continued to lick at her pussy for long, long minutes hoping to bring her to orgasm. She continued moving this way and that to give me the needed access to get to her clit. Finally, the majority of my licks were on her clit. She was moaning her immense pleasure. I soon heard her muffled squeal as she buried her face into the pillows, holding her ass perfectly still so I could continue making contact on her clit.

When she finally lifted her face, I stood. Her stance closed slightly as I put my cock to her pussy, searching.

"Right there. Easy Press. Easy!" She directed.

It took long moments for me to get my cock into her, and still I did not push it deep as I was wished to do, not to hurt her certainly, but to claim all of her, if but for a moment. I had learned earlier that she could not take a deep penetrating thrust in the doggy position. So I began to stroke slowly into her taking pains not to push too deep.

"Hey, I got a joke for you." I began. "A redhead, a brunette and a blonde, all three pregnant and discussing whether they're going to have a boy or a girl. The redhead says; If a woman becomes pregnant with her husband on top, she will have a boy. The brunette said; If the woman was on top, the woman will have a girl. The blonde broke out crying hysterically and the other two girls asked what the problem was. The blonde sobbed; "I'm having a puppy!"

I saw Janet shaking her head. "You silly man!"

Long, long minutes passed and I was getting close. Janet evidently felt the same.

"Are you getting close?" She queried.

"Another minute or two!" I assured her.

"No you don't! I hate puppies! Come get between my legs. I want you close to me."

I'm not sure if I pulled out or if she moved away from me, but we decoupled. We both scrambled to re-couple.

"That's better." She whispered lovingly. "Now, put your hands on my ass and give me what I want."

I did not have to be told twice. I grabbed her ass, locking her in tight, and began my climb.

"Come on Press. Hard! Yes!" She bantered. "Fill my pussy. Fill my belly with your warm cum."

"AAgggggg!" I moaned as I erupted into her pussy.

"I love it! I love it! I love to have you come in me."

"You know it's really amazing." I said with labored breath. "The wife was feeling froggy last night."

"Well now, aren't you the stud." She teased. "You got me all worked up again, especially with that vision. Let your fingers do the walking and I'll do the moaning."

I was more than happy to oblige the young lady and we maneuvered into position, my left hand under, and at the bottom, of her ass giving my middle finger access to her pussy. My right hand between her legs, my middle finger extended, to do the direct pleasuring. In a few short minutes, I had Janet delirious with one finger circling her clit and the other probing her pussy. My cock was hard again and as she closed on orgasm she searched and found it, yanking on it.

"Oh! Oh!" She moaned as if in pain. "FFUUCCKKKKKKK!"

Before her orgasm subsided, I quickly maneuvered to mount her and she guided me into her. I pushed it home....... deep into her......... Again, making her moan with pain or pleasure was debatable. Unfortunately, my cock only remained hard for a few short minutes and then dropped out of her.

"Thank you. Thank you." She whispered appreciatively. "That last little ride put the cherry on the cake."

We lingered a long time in the bed just snuggling, talking and kissing. We had lunch and sat for an hour and a half neither of us wanting to leave. We arrived back at her car and said our goodbyes quickly, but then I remembered.

"Here. Take this." I said, reaching into the glove compartment and retrieving a small bag.

She took it and looked inside seeing a small box of candy and a small envelope. I saw her face redden.

"What the hell is this!" She snapped, her volume high and angry. "I did not call you today for money! Damn you! Do you know how difficult it was for me to call! I thought you and I had..............."

"Janet." I cut her off, reaching to grip her wrist, which was waving around in the air. "It's a box of candy. The company sends me cartons of them. And, a birthday card."

She stared at me as her face began to wrinkle up like a small child about to cry. She began to sob, her face turning down into her lap and her arms folded across her chest. I moved closer to comfort her, retrieving a few tissues.

"I am a fool! I'm so sorry! What am I going to do!" She sobbed. "I love my husband. I love him dearly. But I miss you so terribly. I know our relationship is just sexual but............"

"Is it my dear lady?" I said, seeing that she was at a lost for words. "I don't feel like that. I know you love your husband and I love my wife, and I know neither one of us want to leave but..........." I was now at a loss for words.

Janet had gained control of herself and sat sniffing.

"I am so sorry about this." She apologized, lifting the bag slightly. "I know it's not just sexual, but we do spend a good deal of time in bed." She added chuckling uncomfortably.

"All I can tell you to do is call me whenever you desire." I offered. "I'll have to continue to miss you until I get that call."

"But that's not fair!" She challenged.

"I agree whole heartedly." I rallied. "I won't take the chance of messing up your marriage and I will hope you'll have the urge to call. Or, you may just be suffering from withdrawal and I'll learn to live with that too."

"You're getting wise in your old age." She chuckled. "I hope you'll be hoping for a slow recovery."

"You got that right!" I replied.

"I love you Press." She said, leaning to kiss me.

"I love you too Janet." I replied.

She exited by car and I watched her drive away wondering how long it would be before I saw her again.

For those reader I've found needing closure, Janet did have a slow recovery of a year and 6 months. She called, on average, every two months.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,117 Followers
12