In Praise of Roslyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,111 Followers

Many minutes past as she moaned lustfully.

Evidently tiring, she would slow down almost coming to a complete stop for a few moments only to rev her-self up once more. I was beginning to wonder if she could reach orgasm. A heart attack entered my mind. I was certainly prepared, to eat her pussy, giving her direct stimulation. I would wait until she gave up or asked. I was having too much fun watching her ride my cock.

I noticed I was within reach Henry's cock and I felt compelled to toy with it. I heard him moan appreciatively.

Rosy's body shortened her thrusts as the orgasm gripped her. She moaned like a stricken animal as her body quaked. I continued to thrust slightly upward against her. The strong orgasm slowly evaporated.

Rosy lifted off of me moving backwards slowly, apparently exhausted from her long, long minutes of fucking. Positioning herself on her back, head on pillow, she beckoned me with open arms. Her legs lifted and I moved between them. She reached for my cock and placed it to her. I cradled her like she would break easily. I pushed slowly into her, she sighed contentedly and I began stroking inside of her.

"Was it good, Rosy?" Henry asked.

"It was wonderful!" She answered. "Still is."

Rosy and I lay beside her husband fucking slowly, but passionately.

Supporting myself on my left elbow, I explored her body, especially her left buttock. She moaned appreciatively as I squeezed her butt.

"Your cock is absolutely wonderful." She said.

"And your pussy is exquisite." I returned. "I have always thought of you as a sexually classy lady. Even more so now!"

"Even a classy lady needs to be fucked." She said seductively. "Are you going to fuck me -- come in me?"

"As long and as often as you will let me!" I assured her.

I replaced my right arm, cradling her lovingly and began pumping into her with more determination. Again, she moaned approvingly. My cock was rock hard and I felt like I wanted to crawl up inside of her. She hugged me tightly and her heels beat rhythm on my thighs.

I lost myself in lust for long minutes. In the back of my mind, I remained aware of her age and her possible frailty and tried to contain my lust.

"Give it to me!" She whispered sensing as I did that my orgasm was surfacing.

I don't know how they know but in my limited experience they know. If the woman I have bedded doesn't tell me, I am surprised whenever they come. It's a mystery!

A long time fantasy had come true. Intimacy with an older woman! As I had aged, I had to age, in my mind, the older woman, but never had I imaged one 30+ years older and I was going to spew my seed into her.

"Give it to me." Rosy repeated wantonly.

"YESssssssssssss!" I moaned, filling her belly, not as abundantly as her husband's mouth but enough, I suppose.

Continuing to fuck Rosy slowly with a deflating cock, my face on her chest. I turned my head to find Henry weeping softly. Rosy looked and instantly pushed me from her. Maneuvering from under me, she pushed up and hugged her husband's head, planting kisses over his face, comforting him.

"Are you weeping for joy, my dearest?" She queried tenderly. "David, most graciously, filled my pussy." He was sobbing loudly now. "It's what you wanted -- to make me happy -- and I'm so happy and content."

"I know! I just find it so beautiful -- you are so beautiful." He sobbed.

"I know!" She agreed tenderly and pacifying.

I felt embarrassed by my actions later, apologizing for it, but I began caressing her buttocks, ravishing them, peppering them with kisses, in my mind, worshiping her ass and pussy. I felt her hand stroking my head, while her husband sobbed.

Henry finally calmed down. I ceased worshiping her ass and pussy. She looked down at me smilingly and shaking her head knowingly. I had made a fool of myself!

She moved over her husband, kissing his forehead. Then, she kissed me on the lips and walked from the bedroom.

I moved to recline on the bed.

"She is a hell of a woman, Henry." I said.

"Yes indeed she is." He replied. "And you are a fine young man Dave! She is going to need some talking to but there is no need for me to be present when you come around again. You are coming around again, aren't you?"

"If Rosy desires it, yes." I replied. "And having you present doesn't bother me. Again, I thank you for sharing her treasure with me."

"Oh, I'm sure she will." He continued. "I just wanted to be here to see how you treated her. She masturbates for me and even straddles my face to let me eat her pussy. We have our time but she needs a good stiff cock.

Rosy reentered the bedroom holding a glass of dark liquid with a straw. She held it to her husband's lips and he drank, swishing his mouth out once before he swallowed. She was still naked and my cock pulsed.

"Rosy, may I shower?"

"Certainly. The bathroom is right through that door there."

"Henry is going to take a nap. I've made some coffee so join me in the kitchen when you've freshened up."

I showered and dressed, saw that Henry was indeed asleep, and proceeded to the kitchen, finding Rosy wearing a light nightgown.

I moved in close behind her and put my hands on her hips. I neither felt, or saw, any indication of underwear and my cock pulsed again.

She turned and embraced me and we kissed tenderly.

"I'm sorry about before." I apologize for worshiping her ass. "You're a fantasy come true."

"You just made me smile! No need to apologize. How do you like your coffee?" She asked.

"Black with lots of sugar." I replied.

We sat down at the table.

"You coming back to see me?" She asked. "Henry does not have to be present."

"That's what he was telling me." I informed her. "But that is not my call. And yes, if you will let me, I would love to be with you again."

"I'll give you my number. Once a month maybe twice sometimes?"

"Whenever you desire." I replied.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,111 Followers
12