In Praise of the Bum Ch. 02

Story Info
Things develop in a very nice way.
2.4k words
4.62
17.3k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While this will stand alone as a story, I suggest you read part 1 to get a better understanding of the background to the events.

My hand trembled on the mouse as I logged into my computer. I went into my MSN account and immediately it signalled that she was there and invited me to a conversation. Jane was wanting to talk to me.

I tentatively accepted and the conversation box appeared.

"Hi, glad you joined. I was waiting for you."

I replied: "That's nice, I was looking forward to chatting with you."

"Likewise," came the immediate response.

I was tongue tied or whatever the cyber equivalent is.

"Have you done this before?" she typed.

I was about to say yes, but something stopped me. I had MSN'd with friends and my kids, but this was different. "No," I eventually wrote.

"Same here, its kinda weird," she wrote.

"Yes, very."

"So you liked my pictures did you?" she said putting a smiley face at the end of her sentence.

"Yes, I really did. You have a very nice figure."

"I seem to remember you liked my bum in particular."

"Yes, I guess I am a bum man lol."

There was a pause and then she wrote. "You will like this then I hope." There was an attachment.

I opened it and my screen filled with a shot of Jane, naked, lying on her tummy, lying on a bed, her legs together bent at the knees. She was looking at the camera with a smile that lit up her face.

I minimised the picture and wrote "Wow, that is so nice. Who ever got to take the picture is a very lucky person. Your bf I presume?"

"Ex"

"Oh, sorry."

"Don't be. He cheated, I am better off without him, but I'm glad you like it."

"Very much," I replied aware of a stiffening in my groin area.

"How about this?" she typed with another attachment.

I opened it, this was a frontal shot. She was naked standing beside a piece of furniture, looking side on to the camera so that I could see her boobs in profile but her pussy was not on show, hidden by the angle she was standing at and the positioning of her legs. I looked and studied the profile of her boobs. They were in perfect proportion to the rest of her, no hint of sag and were topped off by hard dark red nipples.

"Very nice, very very nice."

"I'm glad you like them."

I wanted to ask why she was sharing them with someone totally unknown. She was not to know we had been standing so close over the last few days and obviously lived fairly close to each other. I could have been the other side of the world!

As if by telepathy, she wrote. "I really enjoy sending these to a stranger. I haven't done it before and I don't know why I am doing it now but it's a real turn on I have to admit."

"For me too," I typed.

"Am I making you hard?"

"Yes."

"Good."

Another attachment came through. This was similar to the previous shot, but this time I could see her pussy. She stood square to the camera, hands on hips, smiling at the camera. She wasn't shaved, and she was clearly a natural blond and her pubic hair was neatly trimmed.

Another message came through. "Good?"

"Yes, very nice."

"I would like to see you, not your dick, well not yet, but you so I can visualise who I am talking with."

I hesitated. This could be the end I thought.

"Sorry, I haven't got any pictures on this PC."

"Ok, maybe another time."

I had got away with it. "Yes, OK."

"So are you any harder now you can really see all of me."

"Yes."

"Would you like to be harder still?"

"Yes."

"Wait a minute then."

A minute or so passed and then another attachment came.

I opened it and I immediately got harder. It was a picture of her lying on her back naked on a bed, taken from her feet, she was again smiling at the camera, but my eyes were drawn to her pussy. Her legs were apart and she had one finger buried deep inside her and one finger of her other hand was playing with her clit.

"Has that made you harder?"

"Yes."

"Good."

"That is a fantastic picture. It looks as though you were enjoying yourself."

"I was and I am."

"?"

"I am playing with myself as I type."

"Oh My God!" I typed as I felt myself harden even more.

"Yes, it's very nice."

"I can imagine."

"Yes, imagine me fingering myself, teasing my clit, making myself wetter and wetter. Making myself cum."

"I am."

"I want you to play with yourself."

"Really?"

"Yes."

As if on auto pilot, I opened my flies and took out my rock hard prick. I slowly started to stroke it as I looked at the picture of Jane playing with herself.

"Are you playing with yourself?"

"Yes, but I can't type and wank lol."

"Men can't multitask? Lol."

"No."

Another attachment came through. This was similar to the previous one but it was clear she was very close to or actually having an orgasm as her eyes were tightly shut and the expression on her face made it clear what was happening. She now had two fingers inside her and her legs were further apart as the other hand continued to be busy playing with her clit.

My stroking got more urgent and my foreskin slid over my helmet with the wet pre-cum that had appeared. I couldn't believe what was happening. I was wanking in front of a screen showing a picture of a girl only a bit older than my daughter, naked and playing with herself. I was chatting to her and also had seen her "in the flesh" as it where when I had lusted after her jean clad bum. These things happened in cheap porno movies, not in real life.

"I am about to cum," she wrote.

I was engrossed in my own actions and reluctantly stopped stroking myself.

"Good, and so am I."

I could feel the tell tale signs as I started stroking myself harder. I was very close. I stroked harder and faster as I felt my balls tighten and I erupted. Spurt after spurt of hot white cum shot out of the end of my prick. It went all over the screen, all over the picture of Jane orgasaming in front of me. I had seen pictures on line of men doing this and it disgusted me. Now I had done it. What on earth was happening to me?

I found a tissue and cleaned myself and my screen, putting my shrinking prick back into my trousers.

"Did you cum?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Me too. It was nice."

"Did you cum looking at me?" Jane typed.

"Yes, I did."

"Good, that makes me feel good."

"What where you thinking of?" I asked.

"You looking at me, you stroking your prick, making it hard, thinking of me, lusting after me."

"Yes. I did all that."

"I am getting turned on again lol," she typed with a smiley face winking.

"You are a very sexy young lady."

"I don't know what has got into me. I always enjoyed sex and liked posing for the pictures but never thought I would do this."

"Me neither."

"But it's fun and I suppose a natural extension to posting the pictures on the site."

"That is true."

"Have you a webcam?"

"No," I lied, immediately worried that again my "cover" would be blown. But then I thought would I care? Surely she would recognise me and then what would her reaction be? She would be appalled. Or would she?

"Shame, maybe next time, but you can see me if I turn the cam on cant you?"

Next time, she wants to do this again! "I think so."

"Shall we try?"

"Ok."

A new window opened and I clicked on it and there she was. Jane was sitting looking at the webcam. She waved.

"Hi, I can see you," I typed.

Her lips moved and I turned my speakers on, but made sure the volume was low. "....you hear me?"

"Yes," I typed.

Her voice was soft; as I had imagined.

"What can you see?"

"Your head and shoulders."

She stood up and I could see her breasts.

She touched her nipple.

"That's nice."

"I am glad you like it," she said.

She angled the webcam down and across her flat stomach .

Her voice came through the speakers. "Hang on a minute."

Her hand approached the cam and she was obviously fiddling with it, changing something.

The next thing I saw was her standing away from her computer with the angle of the webcam changed to show all of her. She was standing with her hands on her hips stark naked and smiling suggestively. Her voice was distant as she was presumably away from the microphone "Does this meet your approval?"

As she said it she lowered her hand and slightly opened her legs and I could clearly see her rubbing herself. I could see her touching her clit, making it stand to attention.

She stepped closer to the camera and made sure it was focussed on her pussy. She opened her legs further and I could see her wet lips covered by her thin blond pubes.

"Is this a nice view?" she said as her fingers pulled her lips apart.

"Yes, very nice." I typed.

I was too long in the tooth to be able to have another erection, but my God this was arousing nevertheless.

"What do you want me to do? Tell me."

"Turn around, I want to see your bum please, I want to see you play with yourself from behind."

She did as I asked and I had the fantastic view of her perfect bum and her fingers exploring herself. She pulled her bum cheeks apart to improve my view. I could just make out her rear entrance and could hear her fingers playing in her wet pussy.

"I am really turned on," her muffled voice came through the speakers again.

"I want to cum, I want you to see me cum," she said and I could hear the arousal in her voice.

She turned around and sat down on a chair. Lewdly she opened her legs and must have put them either side of the computer as the cam was now centred on her pussy. I could see her lips, her hard clit and I could see how wet she was. She lovingly stroked her lips and put one then two fingers deep inside herself. I could hear her moan and then I saw her remove her fingers and she started rubbing her clit. She rubbed harder and faster. My eyes were glued to the screen as I could see she was getting closer and closer to cumming. I had seen women play with themselves before, but this took the voyeuristic nature of the evening to a new level. Despite my age and despite having cum fairly recently, I could feel myself harden.

I took my prick out of my trousers . It wasn't hard but wasn't totally flaccid and I stroked it as Jane's orgasm approached.

"I'm cumming!" she cried. "Oh fucking hell yes!"

My eyes never left the screen as she froze, a finger held tight against her clitoris as the orgasm consumed her every nerve ending.

As she regained her composure she moved and sat down, the cam now focused on her head and shoulders again.

"I can't believe I did that!" she said. I could hear the embarrassment in her voice.

"That was amazing," I typed.

"God I am so embarrassed," she said.

"Don't be," I typed.

"I really really can't believe I did that, but I was so turned on."

"I could see that, and maybe next time I can return the favour if you know what I mean," I wrote. I was not sure where bravery had come from!

"Yes, that would be nice. I really need to go to bed now, so good night."

And with that she closed the web cam down.

"Good night" I typed, but the connection had gone.

The next morning I saw her on the train. She was wearing the tight jeans that I had started this incredible situation. I stood and looked at her trying not to make her feel uncomfortable and making sure she didn't see me staring. I was deep in thought, looking at her on the train like any other passenger, but at the same time I relived the previous night's activities; the chatting, the pictures and then the web cam session. I looked around the train; everyone looked so normal how many others had a similar lifestyle? How many were exhibitionists? They would all feel safe behind the keyboard, but what were the odds of being so close to someone?

Millions to one? Hundreds of millions to one?

I then started thinking what would happen if, no, when Jane realised her internet chat buddy, who had seen her most intimate activities and secret parts of her body, was a fellow passenger. A neighbour even. She would die of embarrassment. So would I. Or would I?

I knew I had two choices. I couldn't stall sending pictures or having a webcam chat for ever. So if I sent her a picture she would sooner or later recognise me. Therefore should I come clean?

The other option would be to stop this stupid infatuation before one of us got hurt. That was the most sensible option. But was it something I was prepared to do? I looked at Jane, I had a flashback to her playing with herself the previous night, fingering herself to an orgasm. I really wanted to see that again.

I would come clean and tell her I knew her. Yes, next time we were on line I would tell her that the odds were incredible but I recognised her. I had seen her on the train. She got off the train at the same station as me. We were probably neighbours. I had to do it. I had to tell her.

Or did I?

AGAIN I WOULD ASK FOR SUGGESTIONS AND IDEAS OF WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAPPEN NEXT