In Praise of the Bum Ch. 03

Story Info
The story of a chance meeting continues.
2.2k words
4.73
14.4k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS STORY STANDS ALONE BUT IS ACTUALLY A FOLLOW ON FROM THE 2 PREVIOUS PARTS

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT

*

I logged on. If I had been nervous before, it was nothing compared with how I felt now.

It was total and utter bloody madness. I was "chatting" with a girl barely older than my eldest daughter. The chatting was erotic and the webcam and the photos were mind-blowing. I had told her I was much older than her hadn't I? I know I had dodged the picture request and the lame excuse of the lack of a webcam. But here I was about to have to make the decision. I knew her. I didn't really know her, but I travelled with her, had seen her on the train, I had seen her get off at the same station as me. We therefore lived close to each other and I had seen her most intimate parts; parts of her anatomy normally only seen by a lover. I had seen her undertake "sexual acts" that many women refused to perform in front of their partner.

Jane had logged on. Oh God I thought to myself. I had convinced myself that I would come clean. I would tell her how I had got to know who she was. It was a million to one shot. Seeing her on the underground and then later seeing her on an adult forum and then somehow we started chatting. No, it wasn't a million to one, it was 100's of millions to one. Whatever it was I had decided to tell her. However, as my hands hovered over the keyboard, doubts were creeping in.

"Hi." She typed.

"Hi to you too," I replied.

"What do you want to chat about or do tonite? I am feeling v randy"

"LOL," I typed with my fingers and hands shaking so much I had trouble finding the keys. "Me too."

"Have you managed to find a pic?" she asked.

Oh God this is it. Do or die. Come clean or continue the deceit. But that was the dilemma. It wasn't deceit. Ok I should have said something earlier, but I wasn't really lying.

"Sort of," I replied

"??"

"It's quiet an old one, a year or so, but will that do?" I wrote. I had actually found a picture earlier and decided if pushed I would send it.

"That will be fine. Something for me to look at while we chat and whatever ;-)"

"Ok then." I attached the picture, hesitated and then hit the return key. It went, it had gone, she would see me. She would recognise me. And then what?

It was as if I was holding my breath as the message and attachment picture of me went all the way through cyber space to a computer a matter of miles away.

There was soon a response.

"Great thanks," she wrote. Then while I was considering what to write, she added: "For one horrible moment I thought you were just going to send a picture of your cock. I would like to see that too, but for now the one you sent is great."

There was nothing about recognising me. Nothing about "you are that pervy bastard on the train."

"Glad you like it."

"Yes, now I can imagine who it is I am exhibiting myself too, who is watching me play with myself."

Before I could respond, she sent an attachment. It was a picture of her, topless on a beach.

"Nice," I replied.

"Taken last year, and then we went to a more secluded part of the beach and......"

Various attachments came across with pictures of her posing nude: a deserted beach with sand dunes in the background. They really were good pictures; both technically and artistically. They were also turning me on as I studied her breasts, her hard engorged nipples and the pubic region with her neatly trimmed bush, hiding her genitalia."

"Very nice, very nice indeed."

"Glad you them."

I was getting nervous again. Nervous that despite having sent the picture of myself she still hadn't recognised me. If I didn't say anything, what would happen if she made the connection tomorrow morning on the train? Would she freak? Would she shout out "it's you!" pointing at me and drawing attention to us?

"Your boy was a very lucky guy."

"Well you can enjoy them now. Are they turning you on? Are they making you hard?"

"Yes," I replied.

"I want to see." She immediately responded.

I hesitated.

"I want to see you prick, your hard prick. Surely you have an iPhone?"

"Yes."

"Then take a picture of it." Adding shortly afterwards. "Please."

"Ok," I wrote, "wait a minute."

"I will play with myself while you get sorted. Want to imagine or see me on cam?"

"Cam," I typed.

Soon an invite to join a session appeared. I accepted and saw her smiling at me before she lowered the cam to her groin and I saw her spread herself and started to play with herself, stroking her clit and putting a finger inside herself.

"Are you sure you haven't got a Cam" she asked.

"No."

"Shame, please get one. How is the picture cumming "

I undid my jeans and removed my cock; I stroked it as I looked at her masturbating in front of the camera. It got harder.

"Nearly there."

I reached out for my iPhone and took a couple of pictures. Then another few with me holding and stroking my cock. I don't remember it ever being so hard, so big.

"Ok pictures taken, let me upload them."

I saw her move as she obviously reached towards the keyboard. "Good, I can't wait." She moved again and I presume continued her masturbating.

Meanwhile I connected the phone and started the process of uploading the pictures, putting them in a folder that I would have to remember to delete later.

With the process complete, I started the next stage and attached them before sending them to Jane.

I hit the return key and off they went.

I looked up at the screen and saw she was really rubbing herself hard; was she close to cumming?

She stopped, the pictures must have arrived.

There was silence, or whatever the cyber term is for no conversation. The screen only showed her pussy, there was no activity. She must have been looking at the pictures.

"Thanks," came her next response. "It looks really nice. I can imagine sucking it, having you fuck me with it."

My prick twitched as I read this. I looked at the screen and I could see she had resumed her playing. She then stopped and I could see she was typing a message.

"I am going to make myself cum and you prick is in front of me on my screen, I am going to imagine it deep inside me, filling me, and while I do that I will not type anything as I want to concentrate on 2 things."

"Ok, what?" I wrote.

"My orgasm and yours. I want you to play with yourself and I want you to show me the proof that you came."

"OK," I replied.

I looked at the webcam screen again and say she had resumed playing, rubbing her clit and fingering herself.

I lifted my shirt up to protect it as I started stroking my hard prick; I saw that the precum was covering its head, easing the movement of the foreskin; backwards and forwards. I stroked harder and harder. I didn't want to last. I wanted release. I wanted to cum. I wanted to ejaculate over my stomach. I then wanted to take a picture of the evidence and send it to the girl madly rubbing herself on the screen on my PC. It was madness. I had never done anything like this, I would probably never do anything like it again, but ......I knew I was about to cum. I could feel that tale tale tightening, almost feel the cum as it went along the tubes and I looked away from the screen as it spurted out of the end of my prick and onto my belly.

Thick white globules were there to show the proof of my endeavours. I looked up at the screen and saw that there was no movement of her fingers, they were held hard against her clit and deep inside her. She must be cumming too.

I reached for my phone, took a couple of pictures and soon had them uploaded and sent them to her.

The cam picture changed back to her face and I could see her reach forward and type.

"I can see you enjoyed our session. Thank you. I am now imagining you cumming on my tits and I am rubbing it in." She reached forward and moved the cam to show her tits and she rubbed them very seductively,

"Nice," was all I could say.

"Yes, it probably would be. Shame we will never meet."

"Oh God!" I thought. What should I do now?

"You never know?" I wrote.

"LOL you could be the other side of the world!"

"Or maybe not!"

"Ok, smartass where are you?" She asked

I paused, before I wrote. "I actually think we are quite close."

There was a slight delay. She then moved the cam away from here tits and back to her face. She was smiling, she didn't look annoyed or concerned as she wrote;

"What makes you say that?"

"We both write English English so we are clearly both in England."

"LOL but I could be in London and you in Mancheter, that's hardly close"

"It's now or never time," I said to myself.

"I think I recognised you from my commute."

She replied instantly. "Really?"

I looked at her face on the cam, she was intrigued but again, she didn't look concerned.

"Yes, really!"

She smiled at the cam and wagged her finger in admonishment.

"Come on, do tell, or should that be cum on LOL"

"It was when I saw your pictures a few days ago on that forum I thought I recognised you."

"Where from?"

"I had noticed you on the train coming out of London to my station, actually on the tube before that; you were wearing some nice jeans, I have a thing about jeans and then I couldn't believe it when I saw you on the forum. I even saw you get off at my station and get in your car at the station car park. Sounds like I am stalker, but I am not. The odds are incredible and I didn't know how or if I should tell you."

"Wow, that's amazing. Let me look at your picture again, all I have on my screen is your cock and cum LOL."

There was a pause.

"Actually there is something now, I do vaguely recognise you. How embarrassing !"

"Not really."

She smiled at the camera before she typed; "So the anonymity of me playing with myself making myself cum and showing you intimate pictures, thinking you were a random stranger who know isn't and has met me isn't embarrassing?"

"Well now you put it that way .......:-)"

"God this is strange. I should feel mortified," she typed, "but instead I feel strangely turned on!"

"Do you?"

"Yes, I don't know what it is. The whole thing of sharing pictures with an anonymous person was wildly exciting, but knowing you kinda know me is out of this world. I know I must have had some exhibitionist streak otherwise I wouldn't have posed for the pictures, but now, it's amazing. I am not concerned but I know I should be lol."

"I am glad you feel that way, I was really unsure what to do or say."

"I can imagine."

"I was really torn between telling you outright, not contacting you or pretending I didn't know."

"Why did you do what you did? Why did you tell me?"

"I couldn't live the lie and if you saw me tomorrow or whenever and recognised me and freaked....."

"Oh God yes, I see what you mean!" she replied as her face lit up in a smile.

"Anyway I am glad I was honest with you now."

"Me too and I can't wait to see you in the flesh as it were."

"Yes that would be nice."

"And then you really can cum on my tits!"

"On the train?"

She roared with laughter on the cam. "No you silly fool, I may have exhibitionist tendencies, but I draw the line at that lol."

"So how do you feel you will react when we meet?"

"Good question. I don't know, but shall we find out?"

"Yes, I would like that."

"Me too."

"Till tomorrow at the station?"

"Yes, you seem to know my car and travel arrangements lol, 8.00?" she wrote as she smiled at the camera.

"Sounds good."

She blew a kiss to the camera. "Sweet dreams and think of me."

"Will do and you think of me too, cumming on your tits LOL."

"Oh I will!" she replied before cutting the connection.

*

To be continued, subject to feedback and suggestions