In Praise Of The Mature Woman

Story Info
Danny get lucky in the bathroom
2.4k words
4.27
264.2k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

I've always had a real thing about older women, and moreover, older married women. Its definitely not a case of "the older the better", but when certain women reach a certain age they almost seem to reinvent themselves. Lethargic spouses that often take them for granted and seem happier with golf or drinking can lead to a whole new outlook for some women. Visits to the gym will return once sexy figures to their former glory; carefully thought out and applied make-up will highlight features that husbands have clearly forgotten and a new, more sophisticated wardrobe can make a woman feel innately sexy.

I think my love of the more mature woman started at high school. The young, leggy student biology teacher that caused so many adolescent erections and lewd whispered comments did little for me, and Mr. Jennings, the nineteen year old PT instructor, had most of the girls in my class squirming in their seats as he paraded around the gym clad only in shorts and a Lakers vest. It seemed that I was doomed to spend my entire youth alone in my desires for the older, more mature woman.

Eventually my school years passed and apart from the odd fumbling, unsatisfying embrace with a few girls my own age, I left my education behind having learned very little academically or romantically.

But my desires were still building. Having found the mothers of two of my school friends extremely attractive I had learned to suppress my feelings. But now I was free of the peer pressure that had been such a large part of my life. I felt liberated; able to express myself and my desires, the only problem was that my childhood had left me introverted and very shy.

Work, though, was first on the agenda, as was moving away from home. With little in the way of qualifications or experience it was a bit tough but, eventually, I managed to secure a position as an apprentice to a carpenter.

Life was pretty good. My boss, Stan Lennox, was a large jovial man who always seemed to have a joke and a smile for everyone and I found myself a small room in a boarding house. The only problem was food. The boarding house provided me with breakfast before I went to work, but there was nothing for the evening when I returned. I found myself living on take-out and junk food.

Then, one day after a really busy day, Stan asked me if I'd like to join him and his wife for dinner at their house. The thought of a real, home cooked meal as opposed to yet another burger appealed enormously and within half an hour I found myself sitting in a comfortable lounge sipping a beer.

Brenda Lennox was just as pleasant and jovial as her husband and conversation over dinner flowed easily. She asked all sorts of questions which I answered as best I could whilst trying not to stare too openly at her large chest. Brenda had a definite air about her. It was difficult to pinpoint exactly what it was about her but, there was no denying the fact that I was definitely attracted to her. And then, over coffee, she asked me.

"Danny, it seems so silly for you to live in that boarding house all the way across town. We have a spare room, why don't you move in here with us? What do you think, Stan?"

As always, Stan was just grinning. He nodded his head absently, I guessed that Brenda usually got what she wanted!

So it was settled. Two days later, laden with the few possessions that I had accumulated, I moved into Stan and Brenda's spare room. They were wonderful hosts and Brenda particularly really began to look after me. Stan would joke at work that it must be like being back living with my mother again and that he and Brenda must really cramp my style. I laughed at every joke and dismissed his jovial concerns with a wave or a shake of my head. I certainly didn't see Brenda as a mother figure. The last thing I wanted him to know was that I had no interest in girls my own age and often masturbated myself to sleep at night thinking about his wife in the very next room.

And so things continued along the same lines for several months. Stan and I would work together all day and then come back to the same house and spend most evenings together as well. My "Brenda Fantasies" were driving me wild and my right hand was being used more and more each night. I was sure that Stan and Brenda looked upon me more as the son that they never had until one morning early in June.

As usual I was up first but, instead of my usual shower, I decided to take a bath. Relaxing immersed in the hot, steaming water I closed my eyes and began to indulge in my favourite fantasy: Brenda. As I imagined her slowly removing the housecoat that she habitually wore to expose her large breasts, by cock began to harden. My lips felt dry as my hand wandered down to my groin and slowly squeezed my throbbing cock head. In my minds eye she was naked now and smiling at me as she walked towards me. Her arms were spread out in a welcoming gesture as I embraced her and she held be to her breasts. I could almost feel the warmth of her skin as she held me close.

My reverie was broken and my heart leapt as I heard the bathroom door open. I looked down at myself realising that my erection protruded above the water line and was easily visible. I couldn't believe that I had forgotten to lock the door! Quickly I pulled the shower curtain so that the bottom half of the bath was covered and thus protecting a little of what dignity I was left with.

"Oh, sorry Danny!" Brenda giggled as she spotted me in the mirror. "I didn't know you were in here. You don't mind if I just do my make-up do you?"

Clearly, as she made no attempt to vacate the bathroom, it appeared that this was a rhetorical question.

Brenda's robe hung loose at the front and as I looked at her through the mirror I could see the heavy roundness of her breasts: the epicentre of my lustful fantasies.

"Danny! I never knew that you thought of me like that," she said casually looking back in the glass, "although I suppose your condition is probably caused by thoughts of a much younger girl!"

At first my fuddled brain was having difficulty understanding her meaning. And then I looked down again. A gasped in embarrassment. By sitting up in the bath, the shower curtain had slipped back again and my erection was now clearly visible to Brenda. I coughed and spluttered my apology and tried to hide myself with a face towel. Brenda seemed so relaxed about the whole thing.

"Don't be embarrassed, Danny love. I don't think it's the first erect penis I've ever seen!"

"I...I...I'm so sorry, Brenda," I stammered, "It's just seeing you l..l..like that!"

Suddenly Brenda realised that I was looking directly at her breasts through the gaping robe.

"Oh, I see," she said with a grin, "well, I suppose I've always known that you like me, Danny, I just couldn't believe that you could go for a woman my age!"

"Hey! Hey! Where's my girl gone then?" Asked Stan as he blustered into the bathroom. This was going to be awkward. "Don't think you can escape that easily, baby! Stan wants his fun! Oh, hello Danny, sorry I didn't think...."

The couple stood in the middle of the bathroom as I sat in the cooling water. For a moment, all three of us were silent. I could see that Stan sported a large erection that bulged against the front of his pyjamas. Brenda, still very relaxed and casual was the first to break the silence.

"It looks as if you were right, Stan. Our young Danny here seems to like the more mature woman!"

"I knew it!" Stan replied enthusiastically, "good for you, Danny boy! Good for you! She's a great gal y'know and she gives great head too!"

"Stanley!" Brenda admonished her husband with a sly grin, "You're embarrassing him!"

All this talk of Brenda giving head was doing nothing to quell my intense feelings of lust that were still making themselves visually evident above the water line. I was aware that Brenda was staring straight at my cock.

"You are a big lad, aren't you!" She giggled, "and it doesn't look like the cold water has had much effect either!"

"Go on Danny," Stan encouraged me, "show her a bit more, she's been gagging for it since she woke up this morning!"

I don't know if it was their casual attitude to the situation or if another being had taken over my brain. All I know is that at that moment I decided to risk everything. Slowly I stood up and faced the pair of them. I was acutely aware of my throbbing erection standing proud and that I was probably leaking some pre-cum.

"Ohhhh! That's lovely, baby," Brenda cooed, "come closer and let me take a better look!"

My legs seemed to have a mind of their own as the stepped out of the tub and carried me towards the object of my desire. As I neared her, Brenda slipped the robe from her shoulders. My cock twitched as I saw for the first time those wonderful large breasts that I had dreamed about for so long.

I stood silently, our skin almost touching. I could feel the heat from her naked body and my lips and throat felt parched and arid. Stan stood behind his wife and looped his arms around her, cupping her breasts and almost presenting them to me. I watched as my hand extended towards the large globes - I t was as if I was in a trance and the hands belonged to a another person. And then I touched them. The warm nipples seemed to twitch and stiffen beneath my palms as I gently caressed them.

"Mmmmmm....that's so nice, baby!" Brenda sighed, "pull them a little, make them hard!"

I was happy to oblige and began to roll and tweak the hard buds with enthusiasm.

Suddenly, just as I was beginning to think that my life could not possible get any better, I was aware of Brenda's hand between my legs. My whole body spasmed as I felt her long, cool fingers wrap themselves around my shaft and squeeze gently. It was more than I could take and, suddenly, I was aware that my cock was exploding all over her hand.

"Mmmmm, what a lot of lovely cum!" Brenda whispered soothingly as she continued to massage her wet, stick hand over my throbbing shaft. "That's it, baby, give me all you got!"

I was mortified at my lack of stamina. Cum trickled down my thighs and splashed onto the floor.

"I...I..I'm sorry, Brenda"

"That's fine, baby. Don't worry. I'm sure that we can do it again soon!"

Damn right I could! My cock wasn't even softening! But Stan was getting as worked up as me now and seemed to want his wife badly - I wasn't surprised!

"On your hands and knees, Bren!" He exclaimed as he pulled off his pyjamas, "Old Stan's gonna give that wet pussy a good seeing to!"

No sooner were the words out of his mouth than Brenda had assumed the desired position. I watched as, kneeling up behind her, Stan immediately thrust the entire length of his solid cock into her pussy from behind.

"You ever seen a cunt fucked like this, Danny boy?" He grunted as he slammed his length into her over and over again.

"Why don't you keel in front of her, lad, let her suck you off. Shit! I wish I could cum and stay hard like you!"

"You'd never get any work done, you old bugger!" Brenda gasped through clenched teeth, "I'd never let you leave the fucking house! Now, fuck me harder you bastard!"

Now with more enthusiasm than ever, I took my boss's advice and knelt in front of his wife's face. My cock throbbed almost painfully and I knew that I would be able to cum again real soon.

Brenda was supporting herself with her hands and so allowed me to feed my tool into her mouth. She opened wide to accept my size and I was treated to the most wonderful experience of my life. He lips clamped shut around my cock head and she sucked me deep inside her hot, wet mouth. Her whole body was being thrust forward by the force of her husband's strokes and this had the effect of burying me inch by inch inside her oral orifice.

"She knows how to suck a cock, eh Danny?" Stan commented as he continued his almost brutal assault .

I had to agree and nodded vigorously as I bucked my hips and sent the last inch of my meat into his wife's throat.

And then, suddenly, Stan was cumming. With a groan he pulled his long cock from Brenda's sopping pussy and jerked himself off over her upturned buttocks. The fingers of his other hand went straight back into his wife's widened hole and as his hot seed splashed her skin I heard her moan as her own orgasm rampaged through her body.

All this sexual activity was way to much for me and, for the second time in less than thirty minutes, I unloaded the contents of my balls. As soon as she felt me cumming, Brenda released my tool from her mouth, sat up on her heels and wrapped her big, juicy tits around my spasming tool. I was in heaven. I felt all my dreams come true together as she held the large mounds around my cock and milked every last drop of cum that I had.

All that happened a few years ago now and I haven't looked back since. Eventually, of course I did move out of Brenda and Stan's home, but not before both Stan and I had enjoyed his wife's most generous, slutty nature on many, many occasions.

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers