In Safe Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should give Carly a call," Mom said.

Carly Jesmond. My last girlfriend before I shipped out.

"She still single?"

"Last I heard." Mom took my hand, turned it flat and ran her fingertip across the palm.

"I think I might've broke her heart," I said.

Mom gave a soft laugh. "Don't over-exaggerate your charms, kid."

"I'm good with things as they are."

Mom stared into my eyes.

I shifted so she wouldn't see the ridge starting up inside my pants. I knew I was going to have to put a stop to the way I felt about her, but not just yet. Right then I was enjoying the sensation, the touch of taboo running through my thoughts. I knew they were never going anywhere, but the fantasy was nice. I guess I needed some comfort, a safety net to dream of.

Mom reached for her milk.

I stared at what the movement did to what lay under her top.

She drank it, handed me the mug and slid down the bed, pushing the single sheet away. I reached to pull it up but she shook her head.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek and she mumbled goodnight.

*

I came awake fast, sweat covering my body. I sat up, needing to move, needing to get away from the dream that had woken me. I remembered some of this one even though I'd rather not.

I went along the hall to the bathroom and peed. Coming back I glanced into Mom's room.

She was lying on her front, the sheet a tangle around her ankles. Light spilled in from the street lamp outside. The silk pajamas clung to every curve of her body and I stared, unable to move away.

Mom shifted, making a sound in her sleep. Instead of turning away I walked into her room and sat on the edge of the bed. I waited to see if she was going to wake. When her breathing continued in the same soft cadence I reached out and rested my hand against the small of her back.

I sat there for five minutes, watching her body rise and fall under my hand, feeling my cock thicken then come fully erect inside my shorts. I shifted, easing the strain.

Mom was twenty years older than me but she looked no more than ten. Not that it was any kind of thought that ought to lead anywhere, but it went through my mind all the same.

After a while I started to move my hand, stroking it along the valley of her spine to her shoulders, returning it, all the while expecting her to wake. When she didn't I grew bolder. I slid my palm along her shoulders, down her sides. Some time later I allowed my fingers to trace the weight of her breasts where they spilled from under her.

Mom murmured something and I stopped. When her breathing grew regular I started again.

My cock was painful and I shifted again, wanting to free it, afraid to do so.

I traced the swell of her ass, fluttered fingertips along the back of her thighs. I lifted the hem of her top to reveal smooth skin and stroked it. I wondered if it was possible to ejaculate without touching myself.

I freed my cock out the side of my shorts. The tip was soaked, dripping pre-cum onto my thigh.

I stroked Mom's ass again, explored further, my fingers dipping along the deep crevice between her cheeks.

Mom burrowed into the pillows and splayed one leg out to the side. If I didn't know she was asleep I'd have sworn it was permission. Even if it wasn't I took it as such. Any inhibitions I might have had were parked way out of sight. I couldn't stop, not now.

I traced along her thigh, moving higher until the back of my fingers brushed against the plumpness of her labia. I was sure I was about to make a mess all over Mom's bed and stuffed my cock back inside my shorts. Then I returned, tracing her cleft. Over and over.

I stared at the silk pulled tight between the cheeks of her ass, watched as it turned transparent with arousal. I was getting Mom wet! I almost groaned. Then I laid my hand between her thighs, wrapping them around and beneath so two fingers lay alongside her clitoris, my palm against her pussy, my thumb lying along her ass. And I began to move. Softly at first and then, as she continued to sleep I let the movement speed up.

Mom began to rock against my hand. I was sure she had to be awake, but she continued to lie dead to the world, only her ass pulsing up and down. I continued to rub her, getting faster, sensing she was close to peaking.

She turned on her side and for a moment I saw her eyes open, but they stared at nothing then closed again. I waited. Her breath fluttered between her lips.

I leaned over and kissed her neck below her ear.

Placed a hand over her breast, freed now.

Then I began to work her again.

She was still aroused and began to rock and move. She had to be awake, had to know what was happening, but I'd gone too far now and couldn't stop even if I wanted to. And if Mom was awake I don't think she wanted me to stop either.

I slipped two buttons on her top and slid a hand inside to caress her breasts, nipples pebbles beneath my fingers.

I laid my cheek against her ass, the scent of arousal rising to meet me. I felt the muscles tense beneath my face and knew she was ready. I pressed harder, opening her until a finger lay almost inside her and she bucked beneath my touch, jerking on the bed so hard I couldn't believe she wasn't crying out. Her arms and legs twitched, spasmed. She opened her lips and let her breath loose in a gush. Then slowly she stilled. A twitch here. A sigh there.

I withdrew my hand and watched as she sank deeper into sleep.

Then I got up and went to my room to take care of my own needs.

I didn't wake again, not until the sun had risen, and when I did things had taken a whole new direction.

*

I dreamed I was in the air, the gentle shudder of a plane as it crossed soft turbulence. The dream deepened, changing, and I grew aware of a raw arousal flooding me as I came up through layer on layer. When I surfaced I lay for a while, confused because the turbulence remained. Except it wasn't turbulence. What it was only came to me slowly, deliciously, and when it did I lay unmoving for fear of it stopping.

Had Mom known what I did to her last night? Was that why she was here now, her hand under the covers gripping my rigid cock? Her fingers moved slowly, teasing, a long stroke from base to tip. While I slept she'd worked my cock out the side of my shorts so it jutted at an angle. I wanted to get naked but knew there was no way to do so without alerting her.

Would that matter? Would she stop what she was doing if she knew I was awake?

Would I have stopped what I did to her if she'd woken? I thought I would, so I continued to pretend sleep. Except I needed to test her, so I mumbled and stretched, pushing my arms out and rocking from side to side.

Mom's hand stopped. Withdrew.

I let my breath go and lay still.

A minute passed, but I knew she was still there. I was desperate to open my eyes and see her but knew that was impossible She might be staring directly at me. One twitch of an eyelid would be enough to alert her.

At last her hand came back, but this time is tugged on the sheet that covered me. She drew it down until it lay across my knees. Then her hand returned.

She tugged at my shorts, but they came down only as far the top of my pubic hair. Enough for her to ease my cock above them but not enough to clear it completely. She tugged at the shorts again and they came a little further. I heard her mutter something that might have been a curse, then she gave up.

Her hand came back to what it had been doing before.

She teased her thumb over the head of my cock, slicking pre-cum across me.

The bed moved as she came closer, leaning over me.

God — I had to see what she was doing!

I allowed my eyes to open the smallest amount, but it was enough.

Mom was leaning over my cock, all her concentration on what her hand was doing. She was close enough that if she moved a foot her lips would brush my cock. The thought of her lips around me brought the ache in my balls to a pitch and I knew, all at once, that I was going to spill any moment.

As if sensing my need Mom withdrew her hand.

She leaned closer still, her warm breath reaching the head of my cock. Not helping. Not helping at all. My cock twitched and a thick bead of pre-cum gathered from the tip.

Mom dipped her finger into it and lifted it to her lips, sucked the pre-cum between her lips.

Of sweet Jesus, didn't she know what that did to me? But of course she didn't.

She tugged at my shorts again, pulling harder and they came further, clearing my balls.

I mumbled again and rocked, my movement letting her pull them to my ankles. I wanted them off altogether but that wasn't an option.

Mom ran a finger across my balls, on along the underside of my cock before wrapping her hand around me. She turned her head to look up at me and I made sure my eyelids were closed.

When she began to stroke me again I risked opening them a slit. I needn't have worried. All her concentration was on my cock once more. She had unbuttoned the front of her pajama top half way and her breasts swayed, shadowed. She had one hand inside, touching herself, and I thought of nights she might have lain in bed touching herself for want of someone to touch her.

Was this a reward for what I had done to her? Or a punishment? The ache in my balls made me undecided. But if it was a payback it meant she had been awake too, like I was, and knew exactly what I'd done. It hadn't occurred to me she'd been aware. Oh, sure, she might have dreamed, but known?

Mom leaned closer, her lips parting, and I was sure I knew what was about to happen. But if it was also on Mom's mind she resisted the temptation. Except just the thought brought my own climax to the precipice. My balls tightened, my cock stiffened even further. I knew the end had come, nothing I could do to prevent it now. Mere seconds away.

I bit my lip as the first ejaculation came, trying to stifle any sound I might make. Semen jetted and splashed across my chest, warm on the underside of my neck.

"Oh, baby." Mom's voice was barely a whisper as I spurted, and she said, "Oh, baby," again when a second jet erupted even harder than the first, a trace of shock in her voice. Her hand grew slick around my cock as she milked me until nothing remained. My thighs ached with the need to move but I knew I couldn't.

Mom reached down below the bed, returned with a small towel. She wiped my belly, my chest, the underside of my neck. Then she leaned over and kissed my balls, a tiny peck. She shifted and lifted my limp cock, pecked a kiss on the tip.

She rose, staring down on me for a long while. Then she drew the sheet over me and left. I stared at her tight ass as she went, imagining it naked with my face buried between the cheeks. Under the covers my cock twitched.

*

Sunday, and Mom's only full day off. When I rose, the memory of what she had done to me filled my mind.

She was in the kitchen cutting sandwiches. Thick slices of bread brought home the day before. Rare beef with grain mustard. Some small cakes from the bakery and a flask of coffee.

"Going somewhere?" I asked.

Mom looked over her shoulder and my heart skipping a beat.

"I thought we could take a walk along the river, have a picnic. Did you sleep well, baby? I didn't hear you shouting last night."

So she had heard me. It was the first time she'd said anything.

"Just bad dreams," I said. "And a picnic sounds great." I walked to stand behind her. I wanted to slide my arms around her, hold her breasts and press my thickening cock against her ass. But of course I didn't. Instead I kissed the side of her neck and she giggled and swatted at me.

We drove out to Jones Bridge and parked up, found the start of the trail and set off. The sky was patched with white clouds, a soft breeze from the east, and Mom set a good pace. Nothing like I was used to, but I needed the relaxation. She chatted as we walked, pushing me for details of what I'd been through, but I couldn't tell her. Not because I didn't want to, but because most of it was secret. There were friends of mine still deep in country.

We stopped around two and sat on the banks of the Chattahoochee. Mom passed me a thick sandwich and poured coffee, black for both of us. Small bass leaped from the muddy surface, something bigger below spooking them. When we'd finished we washed our hands in the river and Mom stretched out, arching her back.

"I'm gonna be stiff tomorrow," she said.

I smiled. I was stiff already, but a different kind of stiff.

"I'll run you a hot bath when we get home," I said. "You can soak the aches away."

Mom sat up, wriggled close and lay back against me. She pulled my hands around until they crossed her belly.

"That sounds like heaven. I'm a lucky woman to have such a thoughtful son. There's no rush to start back, is there?"

"No rush at all," I said. I lay against a low mound and Mom snuggled close. Insects buzzed, the river chuckled gently, and after a time Mom began to snore lightly. I waited a while, then allowed my fingertips to run across her breasts. The sound of her snores stopped, and so did I. When they started up I circled her nipples until they came hard. She was wearing a thin t-shirt, her bra little barrier to her arousal. I continued until they were hard as bullets and then I stroked her belly, moving lower with each pass until my hand was cupped between her thighs, the other holding her breast. It felt good. Natural. And then I heard voices. When the family of four appeared my hands were back to behaving themselves. Their calls woke Mom and she sat up, rubbing a hand through her hair.

"We should start back," she said once the family had disappeared along the trail. Her nipples still showed clearly and I wondered if she was aware of them. I didn't see how she could not be.

It was growing dark by the time we arrived home. Mom asked if I was hungry and I said not much and she said she'd make eggs.

I went upstairs and showered, came down in sweatpants and a t-shirt, nothing underneath except the start of an erection. Scrambled eggs were ready and we sat and ate, then Mom reminded me I was going to prepare her bath.

I poured lotions and oils in, filled the tub so there was just enough room for her to slip in without spilling water, then tapped on her bedroom door. I'd heard her go in while the water was running.

"Bath's ready, Mom."

She came out in a skimpy robe I'd not seen before. As she made her way along the hallway I stared because it barely covered her ass.

Mom looked back over her shoulder and I shifted where my eyes were looking fast.

"Make me a drink, honey?"

"Hot milk?"

"Something stronger. There's bourbon in the kitchen cabinet."

When I brought the drink up, two fingers of Jack over ice, the bathroom door was closed.

I tapped. "Drink's outside, Mom."

"What good is it out there? Bring it in, Adam."

"You're in the bath."

"Oh, brains as well as beauty. I'll cover up, promise. God forbid I should shock my son."

I went in. Mom lay full length in the bath. She had covered her breasts with a washcloth but it barely stretched across her nipples. The main weight of her breasts lay revealed. The dark patch of her pubic hair showed under the surface.

I handed Mom the drink and she took a long swallow. When she reached to place it on the side of the bath the washcloth pulled away to reveal one nipple. It was stiff, dark, the aureole as round across as a silver dollar.

"Oops," Mom said and pulled the cloth back, but it was obvious it wouldn't last long. "Sit and talk to me," she said. "Better still, wash my back." She sat up, water cascading from her as she leaned forward.

"Are you sure?"

"Why not?"

"Well, you're my Mom for one, and you're naked for another," I said.

Mom sighed. "And?"

"Well, I guess if it's OK with you." I took a sponge and soaped it, pressed it across her shoulders, down her back. Mom leaned forward, the washcloth giving up the impossible attempt and slipping into the water. Her breasts pressed against her knees, the sides pushing outward.

"Use your hands, Adam," Mom said, her head to one side, resting on the edge of the bath.

I soaped my palms and ran them along her shoulders, digging my fingers into the tightness there and Mom groaned.

"Too hard?" I asked.

"There's no such thing as too hard when you do that, honey."

I washed her back, fascinated by the deep valley of her spine. Water fell through my hands onto her skin, her perfect skin, and when I'd found the courage my hands strayed to the sides of her breasts.

"Mmm," Mom muttered. I took it as a good sign and concentrated one hand along the edge of her breast. The other delved below the water to caress the first bloom of her ass.

"Do my front now," Mom said, lying back. No pretence now, no washcloth. Her nipples were diamond hard, drawing my gaze and, a moment later, my hands. As they stroked across her breasts Mom lifted her hips, raising her pussy from the water then letting it sink back.

"God, that feels so good, Adam," Mom said.

"It does. Feels a little weird, too, huh?"

"Nice weird, though."

Mom raised her knees. I knew what she wanted, barely hesitating before sliding a hand along her belly and dipping between her thighs.

"Yes, Adam, do that. I want you do do that to me."

I pressed a finger inside her, then a second. My other hand massaged her breasts, pulled on her nipples. I wanted to lean close and kiss them but the whole situation was so strange. When I thought she was asleep I had been offered some kind of permission. Now, in the bath, with her a willing participant I was reluctant.

"I want you to do something for me, sweetheart."

"Mm-hm."

"I want you to make me come? Will you do that for Mommy?"

"You want me to?"

"Would I have asked if I didn't? You've already got your fingers inside me. You only have to keep on doing what you are and I'll be there. Are you all right with this, baby?"

"I guess."

She placed a wet hand across mine, moving my fingers across her breast.

"I know this is wrong, but I want you to. Please, Adam?"

I pushed a third finger into her and she lifted out of the water, greedy for my touch. She pulsed, water splashing onto the floor, onto my clothes, and I worked her faster, playing her like a musical instrument until she began to make a high keening noise. Her thighs went taut and began to shake, her belly fluttered and I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers. I pressed hard against her as she shook, and then when she softened and slid back into the water I withdrew.

Mom lifted her hand and put it behind my head, pulled my face down to hers and kissed me.

"Now I need to do something for you, baby," she said.

*

Mom stood at the side of the bath while I patted her dry with a towel. I kissed her belly. When I kissed her thighs she laughed.

"You know this has to be between you and me, baby," she said.

"Of course."

Mom smiled. "I want you to kiss me there. If you want to, that is."

I kissed her bush, nipped her clitoris with my teeth and she stiffened.

"But later. I have to give you your reward first." She turned away and padded naked from the room. I stood, my erection painful, tenting my jogging pants. I followed her.

She stood beside the bed, patted the covers. "Come lie here for me."

I went across and lay on my back. Mom knelt between my legs and tugged at my pants, pulling them down. My cock came free and she watched it sway from side to side as she worked my joggers all the way off.

"Take your top off, too," she said, and I did.

She stood beside the bed, naked, magnificent, staring at me.

She grabbed my shoulder, moving me, wanting me on my side and I went, a willing servant.