In the Backseat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,114 Followers

"Oh God yea. That's so fuckin' good," Frank groaned, his fingers tensing in her hair. "Suck it. Suck my cock, you slut."

"Mmm. Mmm," she whimpered, his words . . . the harshness in his voice . . . his tension in her hair making her fires grow . . . her breasts ache.

There she was, bent over and kneeling on the car's back floor, eagerly fucking a man's cock with her mouth . . . a man that wasn't her husband. Her tits were pressing against his leg, her shifting body rubbing her nipples against her dress, making the engorged buds zing with electricity. Her dress had ridden high up on her thighs and she could feel the car's a/c swirling over her panties, battling with the heat radiating from her sex.

"Oh yea. Oh yea," he moaned, his hand in her hair starting to push and pull on her, taking the control away from her and using her mouth to fuck his cock. "I'm gonna cum, Slut."

She knelt there, knowing he was right. She felt his cock growing stiffer between her lips as he pushed and pulled them along his shaft. She sensed his muscles tensing . . . tasted pre-cum.

Up and down her lips pumped . . .

His body tensing . . .

Her hand tugging . . . urging . . .

His ass lifting off the seat . . .

"Oh fuck! Swallow it, Slut! Swallow it!" He growled, his hand locking her head in place with a little more than his cockhead in her mouth. His manhood twitched . . . spraying its first shot of semen.

Keeping her lips locked tightly around him, she swallowed it . . . and the next . . . and the next. Her mind reeled with what was happening . . . with the forceful nature of things . . . and the words he was using. Her mind reeled . . . and her body responded; her fires dancing excitedly . . . her breasts aching . . . her nipples tingling.

When he finished she kept her lips locked on him, her hand tugging at the base . . . milking the last of his seed from him.

"Fuck, that was good," he sighed, his hand falling away from her head.

As his cock started to soften she pulled her mouth off it. Looking up she saw his rapturous expression in the darkness and she realized just how dark it was . . . and that the car wasn't moving. She'd been too busy giving the blow-job to notice, but now with the fog nearly cleared she assessed that they were parked in the middle of nowhere.

And she was suddenly reminded of her situation.

As if on cue the door behind her snapped opened just then. Turning, she saw Bill leaning in, leering hungrily at her. For the briefest of seconds she wondered why the car's interior light didn't come on. Then the other back door opened and she turned back to see Frank slipping out of it, pulling his pants up to his waist.

Her flight instinct kicked in . . .

She tried to follow him . . .

He swung the door shut on her . . .

She was clawing for the door handle when Bill's hands grabbed her waist, pulling her bottom half onto the seat and dragging her back until most of her legs were outside the car, her feet on the ground, with her body from the hips up laying along the seat, face down.

And she knew he wasn't looking for a blow-job . . .

He meant to . . .

Intended to . . .

"No. Please," she pleaded, pulling her legs together . . . pressing her thighs tightly together. Her dress had ridden up while she'd knelt on the floorboards, and him dragging her back caused it to ride even higher, exposing her panties-covered ass. Fresh, cool air swirled over her exposed flesh and she reached back with one hand to try pulling the dress' hem down as she also tried to roll over.

Swatting her hand away, Bill set a heavy hand at the small of her back and pinned her in place. Shoving the back of her dress up further with his other hand, his fingers snagged the waistband to her panties . . . started dragging them down.

"Ple-Please... Please... I-I'll suck your cock," she offered.

"I bet you would," Frank chuckled.

His voice made her eyes dart around the car's interior. Both he and Ken were leaning over the back of the front seat, intently watching her and Bill, who jerked her panties down roughly. Dragging them off her ass and down her legs, he knocked her shoes off her feet and tore the panties off her. Cool air flowed over her bared taut, little ass . . . slipped down between her legs to caress her sex.

"Damn, these are wet," Bill declared. "Here guys, smell that."

"Oh God," she whimpered. His hand still held her pinned so she couldn't see what he was talking about . . . but she didn't need to see to know. She'd felt her body responding during the blow-job . . . sensed her sex growing wet . . . knew her juices were seeping into her panties.

And now they all knew too as he handed them to his comrades.

"Fuck, that smells sweet," Frank commented.

"Almost makes me sorry I'm not gonna get to eat her pussy," Ken sighed.

"Yea... well... I won, so I get first crack at it," Bill chuckled. "And I don't think you're gonna wanna eat it after I'm finished."

No. No. No. Her mind whimpered. Even though she didn't want to think about it, she understood his meaning; he was going to fuck her . . . and cum inside her. Then Ken was going to. And even though the idea scared her, the prospect sent a shudder of excitement through her body. Silently cursing her body, she thought about how its reaction to these added violations was an afront to Tom and their marriage. She might have been able to find a way to excuse the oral sex, but this . . . this...

Bill grabbed her waist with both hands and dragged her back a little more, bringing her hips to the edge of the seat. The position caused her legs to fall partially open. Returning his hand to the small of her back he pinned her in place again then stuffed two fingers in her sex.

"Fuck, her pussy's ready to be fucked" he groaned, his fingers rolling around inside her.

She stifled a moan as the fingers fueled her fires, made them dance excitedly . . . her hips rolling slightly.

"Fuckin' A," Bill chuckled as he starting pumping his fingers in and out.

"Please. Just let me suck you off," she begged.

"No, Sweetie. That's not what I want," he told her, finger-fucking her for a minute before extracting the digits. Then she heard the unmistakable sounds of him undoing his pants and a moment later he pushed her legs further apart by sliding his body between them.

"Please no. Please," she whimpered, thinking she had to try one more time before...

He set his cockhead against her slit . . . guided it to her opening . . . pressed forward . . . forced her walls to part.

"Ooh God no," she whimpered as inches of his thick shaft penetrated her made her fire rage within her loins. Ashamed by this she turned her face to the back of the seat, away from those watching.

Stopping his insertion, Bill brought both his hand to her waist. Then he pulled back a little and pressed forward again, his crotch mashing against her ass.

"Ooh God," she panted as his entire cock stuffed her.

"Damn, that feels good," he groaned, remaining buried for a minute, his hips rolling. Then he pulled back . . . pushed forward . . . pulled back . . . pushed forward. At first his pace was slow . . . deliberate, but it quickly escalated until he was pounding into her again and again, his rigid cock drilling her pussy over and over.

All she could do was lay there being fucked . . . the forceful assault making her fires rage higher and higher. Adding to her body's response was the way she was positioned on the seat's edge . . . her clit right on the lip . . . the sensitive bud being pressed against it. Powerful electricity jolted through it and along her nerves, fueling her fires . . . stirring an orgasm within them. Shocked and shamed by this development, she quietly whimpered as more tears stained her cheeks.

"Oh, fuck yea," Bill groaned, his cock driving in and out of her hard . . . rough. His forward thrusts drove her forward but his hands on her waist kept her in place and the air filled with the wet fucking sounds of their sexes repeatedly meeting. "She's a nice little slut."

Slut! No! her mind screamed. But she didn't protest out loud. She just kept her face turned toward the back, tears slowly slipping from her closed eyes.

"She's likin' it," Frank declared.

"Yea, she is," Ken agreed.

Their words caused her a moment's confusion. How could they know? Then she realized what her body was doing . . . how it was outwardly reacting to the rough fucking. She was laying with her hands thrown out above her; one stretching out along the seat's inner crease and the other at its edge. Both sets of fingers were tensing with the sparks crackling along her nerves, the one set actually clutching onto the seat's edge, nails digging into its upholstery. And as Bill thrust into her, driving his cock into her, her own hips were lifting up to meet him, pushing herself onto his rigid manhood. These were the things they could see . . . the signals her body was giving them of how it was enjoying Bill's violation of her. What they couldn't see was how her back had arched downward to press her tits firmly into the seat as the fucking motion rubbed them and her nipples at the dress' material.

"Yea, she's a real slut," Bill chimed in, his hips thrusting into her harder . . . faster.

His fucking of her urged the orgasm out of the flames . . . drew it to the edge of its release where it hesitated, her shame at its very existence holding it there. How could she? How could she be getting any pleasure from the assault . . . the violent, uninvited assault. Most of the earlier haze's murkiness had dissipated, allowing her to view the situation with some clarity, and she knew she shouldn't be.

She just shouldn't be.

She shouldn't be pushing herself back, fucking his cock as he fucked her. She shouldn't be quietly mewing and sighing in response to the dancing fires within her loins. She shouldn't be clawing at the seat's edge in response to the electricity crackling along her nerves. And she definitely shouldn't be struggling to restrain an orgasm created by the assault.

She shouldn't be . . . but she was.

"Fuckin' slut," Bill growled, driving his cock into her again and again. "You like bein' fucked... like bein' a dirty little whore."

"Mmm. Mmm," she whimpered, his words combining with everything else to make the orgasm teeter . . . clinging precariously onto the ledge.

In and out he pumped his cock . . .

In and out of her wet pussy . . .

Wet, slapping sounds echoing in the car's interior . . .

Her ass bouncing . . .

Her taut cheeks vibrating delicately . . .

Her breasts crammed down against the seat . . .

Aching . . .

Her fingers scratching . . .

Clawing . . .

In and out . . .

His rhythm deteriorating . . .

His hips twitching . . .

Spastic . . .

IN . . .

OUT . . .

"Oh yea, Slut, here it comes! Here it comes!" He drove himself into her . . . buried his full length deep inside her . . . filling her . . . stuffing her, his crotch crammed against her ass. His cock twitched . . . jerked within her velvety folds . . . spraying her inner walls with his semen.

"Mm-Ooh God!" She cried, the orgasm being torn from the ledge to spiral through her, filling her mind with brilliant skyrockets, her body with waves of ecstasy. Her fingers scrapped and clawed at the car seat, nails digging into the upholstery. Her muscles spasmed; tensing and relaxing spastically. Her pussy clenched around his cock, her ass hopping and twitching erratically . . . milking him.

"Oh yea! Cum on my cock, Slut! Cum on my fuckin' cock," Bill growled, his hands tight on her waist, pilling her back against his crotch.

"Ooh! Ooh God!" She whimpered, the orgasmic waves crashing against her walls. She fought the urge to through her head back . . . still not wanting to see the men or let them see her . . . her mind reeling between rapture, pain . . . and shame.

Bill's cock settled down inside her, having released its final shot. Still he held himself inside her, letting her clenching pussy milk him, her hips humping and twitching with the fading orgasm. As her body settled he pulled himself out, a couple drops of his cum dripping onto her inner thigh. Then she lay there, panting, her body shuddering with an aftershock.

Within seconds a pair of hands grabbed her waist . . . turned her over . . . pushed her bottom half back inside the car, her body sliding along the seat. Opening her eyes, she saw Ken climbing in on top of her, sliding his body between her legs, forcing them apart, one foot falling to the floorboards. Looking down she saw his big, hard cock standing out from his body. Her body trembled with another aftershock as her mind whirled with the idea that he would be putting it inside her . . . fucking her.

Still she knew she should protest . . . should try to avoid it.

"Ple-Please no," she whispered, raising her hands against his chest in a feeble attempt to push him away. "Please, Ken. Let me... Let me suck you off."

He didn't answer. He just took both her wrist in one of his hands and pulled them away, shoving them above her and pinning them against the inside of the door behind her. Then his empty hand grabbed the sleeve of her dress and jerked it down, causing the dress' top half to slip down at an angle . . . releasing her ample breasts. Cool air swirled over the mounds, brushing at the sheen of sweat coating them. It rolled over her engorged nipples, making them tingle. Releasing her sleeve his hand covered one of her tits, his palm hot against her flesh as it flattened the nipple under it, his fingers squeezing hungrily.

"Mmm," the reflexive mew of pleasure escaped past her trembling lip without her permission and her back arched to push her tit into his hand.

"Fuck, those are nice," Frank groaned from the front seat.

Cupping the mound . . . holding it . . . Ken lowered his mouth to her nipple, his lips locking around it. Suckling on the bud, he swiped his tongue back and forth across it while his fingers squeezed the pliant flesh.

"Mm-ooh," she whimpered, her back arching higher, her body offering herself to him.

While he continued suckling and licking her nipple, Ken's hips were shifting between her legs, his cockhead rubbing at her sex . . . pressing at her slit . . . bumping against her clit. As it swiped down to her opening her hips rolled . . . lifted her ass off the seat in a reflexive attempt to make him enter her.

"No... No... No..," she whimpered, more to herself than him now, not wanting her body to react like it was . . . not wanting to want him inside her . . . to fuck her.

But her body didn't listen. As his cockhead settled at her opening her hips lifted higher, pushing her sex onto him. At the same time his hips dropped, pushing his entire cock into her in one forceful thrust.

"Ooh God," she gasped, her fires roaring up as his manhood stuffed her pussy.

Still suckling on her tit, he started humping himself in and out of her. Pulling back, he withdrew all but his cockhead from her then shot his hips forward . . . driving himself back into her . . . hard . . . fast. After a few times he pulled his mouth from her tit and raised up. Releasing her wrists, he set that hand on the seat's back for support which helped him smooth out his rhythm, his hips pistoning back and forth. His other hand remained on her breast, his fingers squeezing and molding the plaint mound.

Whimpering, she brought her freed hands up to his shoulders, her fingers scratching at his shirt as she clung to him. She lay there, being roughly fucked . . . his powerful thrusts shoving her ass down into the seat . . . making her body rock. The top half of her dress was askew and her unmolested tit rolled fluidly with her body's motion, her engorged nipple standing proud atop it. The bottom of the dress was piled above her waist now, below it her legs were spread wide, one foot crammed into the crease of the seat, the other on the floorboard.

And the wet slapping sounds echoed up from between them as he fucked her . . . his cock ratcheting in and out of her wet pussy.

"You like bein' fucked like a slut, don't ya," Ken grinned down at her. "You like havin' a hard cock fuckin' ya."

"Ooh God... Ooh God," she panted, her fires searing her loins . . . her body trembling with the sound of his words . . . the repeated, primal thrusts of his manhood so deep inside her. She couldn't understand it . . . how this all was affecting her . . . why it was making her so hot . . . so lustful. She loved Tom and his gentle lovemaking. But something about the roughness of these men . . . their harshness . . . their dirty language . . . was fueling her arousal to previously unknown heights, making her fingers claw at his shoulders.

"Yea. Such a pretty little slut," he groaned, his cock pounding into her, making her body shudder beneath him and her free tit roll.

In and out he pumped himself . . .

Driving his cock into her . . .

Shoving her down into the seat . . .

His hand molesting her breast . . .

His fingers squeezing . . .

Molding . . .

Plying . . .

"Mm-ooh God. Ooh God," she whimpered, sensing another orgasm stirring . . . emerging from the dancing flames. How? Why? Her mind cried as she turned her face toward the back of the seat again, hiding it from the men as best she could.

Her mind might have been in torment, but her body wasn't.

Her feet kicked down into their respective holds and lifted her ass, sliding her pussy onto his cock as he drove it into her.

"Such a good slut," Ken growled, the force of his thrusts building in response.

The realization that her body's act was behind his statement only fueled the lust rolling through her . . . brought the orgasm forward. As it approached the ledge her fingers clutched at his shoulders and her hips lifted up faster . . . harder.

"Oh yea. Oh yea, you slut," he groaned, his cock driving into her again and again.

"Mmm. Mmm," she mewed, forcing her mouth to remain shut, but unable to silence her body's desire.

In and out his cock pumped . . .

Up and down her hips rocked . . .

Her ass bouncing off the seat . . .

Her pussy sliding onto his manhood . . .

Her fingers clawing . . .

His hand squeezing her tit . . .

His fingers molding it . . .

Wet, fucking sounds filling the car's interior . . .

In and out . . .

IN . . .

OUT . . .

"Oh fuck! Fuck!" He growled, his rhythm deteriorating, his hips jerking at her spastically a few times then shooting forward with one . . . final . . . animalistic . . . thrust. Grinding his crotch against hers he held himself buried deep inside her as his cock jumped, unleashing his load inside her. His hand jerked away from her tit and onto the seat next to her for more support. "Fuckin' Slut."

"Mm-Ooh God! Ooh God, yes!" She cried, the orgasm rocketing through her, its tidal force stronger . . . more explosive than the first. Her mind was inundated with a firework display's finale . . . her body wracked by a tsunami of ecstasy. Her muscles spasmed, her breasts rolling . . . jiggling upon her chest. Her ass bunny-hopped at his cock as her pussy clenched onto it . . . squeezing . . . milking. While one hand clawed at his shoulder, her other jerked down to grab at the seat's edge, its hold giving her more leverage to lift herself up and grind her crotch back at him.

Ken finished cumming, his cock settling down. But the orgasm continued rolling through her, her ass twitching and rolling as her clenching pussy milked him dry.

Then it began to fade and her muscles relaxed. Her one hand fell from Ken's shoulder to lay limp at her side, her other dropped to hang off the seat. Her one foot slid along the floorboard, her leg dropping off the seat's side, and as Ken slipped out of the open door behind him, her other leg slid out to lay straight along the seat back. Then she lay there panting, her breasts quivering with her labored breaths. Her dress was askew and piled above her waist, her pussy shimmered wet between her partially spread legs, her lips pink and swollen, a drop of man-cum showing in her slit. She kept her face turned to the back, a couple fresh tears leaking from her closed eyes.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,114 Followers