In the Black Bull's Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir." Cam said, his hand still on his twitching little dick.

"Get in the stall. I can't work if I have to see you doing that." Cam commanded.

"But sir..." Cam started.

"Get in the stall, or I'll leave." Tyrell said sternly.

"I can't see from in there." Cam pleaded.

"Get in the goddamn stall, Cam!" I screamed.

Cam stepped into the stall and shut the door, and as soon as he did Tyrell pulled me up from the floor. I grunted as he turned me towards the stall, bent me at the waist and pressed my face against the door. I knew what was coming next, it was finally happening. All the waiting, all the fantasizing, all the nights of watching interracial porn with Cam. It was all leading up to this. I felt like my whole life had been leading up to this in a way. When I felt the broad, wet tip of Tyrell's massive cock pressing against my wet folds, I knew that my life would soon be divided into two distinct periods. Before black cock, and after. Through the crack in the door, I could see Cam sitting on the toilet seat, his pants around his ankles and that little pink dick in his hand. His green eyes were wide with excitement and locked on me. Tyrell held both my bound wrists in one big hand, as his other hand guided that tremendous tip inside of me. I bit my lip in an attempt to stifle any sounds, but as his broad head stretched its way into me, I let out a low moan of pain and pleasure.

"You feel that, Slut?" Tyrell asked in a low voice. "You feel that big black cock stretching your tight little married pussy?"

"God yes." I moaned.

"You want this big fuckin' thing inside you?" He asked, sliding the broad head up and down, teasing me cruelly.

"Yes please! Yes, yes, yes." I gasped.

"What do you think, Cam?" Tyrell asked almost nonchalantly. "You think it's time to break this Slut in?"

My husband didn't respond. His eyes studied my face, his hand still stroking his cock slowly.

"Cam, I'm not going to fuck her unless you ask me too." Tyrell said in a serious, compassionate voice, the same one from before. "This is about you two, if this is what you want, I'm happy to oblige. If not, just say the safe word and I'm outta here."

Cam still sat silently. His eyes roamed from my face to his own little dick and back. Then he looked up at Tyrell and stared at him for what felt like forever to me. I was rocking my hips were back against Tyrell's huge cock, grinding its tip against my aching pussy. My body burned for him, my mind was clouded with lust. All I knew in that moment was that I needed that cock in me. I needed Tyrell to bury that huge rod deep inside me until I came screaming again and again. I needed to be filled by it, stretched by it, utterly fucking wrecked by it. Right here, right now. Right in this filthy pub bathroom while making eye contact with my masturbating husband. I needed to be a Slut.

"Tyrell..." Cam started, then he stood up and stepped close to me.

Reaching through the crack in the door, my husband stroked my face. Then he kissed me on the forehead, resumed his seat on the toilet and looked back up at my Bull.

"Fuck her, Sir." Cam said with a smile.

"Make sure you get her face on camera." Tyrell said. "She'll want to see what this cock does to her later."

Cam pulled out the phone and pointed it at my face. Seconds later, I felt that huge cock pressing hard against my burning pussy. The sensation of stretching was almost more than I could stand. As Tyrell pushed that huge fucking thing inside me, waves of pain and pleasure rolled over me in competition for dominance. At first, I didn't think it would even fit. I wasn't sure I could stretch enough to encompass Tyrell's incredible girth. He took his time though, easing into me inch after agonizingly incredible inch. Soon the pain was almost completely dwarfed by the pleasure. The feeling of being full was pure ecstasy. I moaned low and loud, my knees shook and I squeezed Tyrell's wrist with my hands.

"It's almost too big for her." Tyrell said, unfastening the belt from my wrists. "Brace yourself on the door and spread those legs nice and wide."

I did as he said, taking a wide stance and placing my hands against the door. Cam came back to the door and took one of my hands in his. I looked into his eyes and smiled. We were in this together. Suddenly, his path freed by my adjusted position, Tyrell thrust his big black cock into me. I screamed out and squeezed my husband's hand. It was inside me completely now, there was absolutely no turning back. I was being fucked by a big black cock. I was being fucked by a big black cock in a public restroom while my white husband held my hand and watched.

Tyrell took little time finding a rhythm and within minutes my body was rocked by a massive orgasm. It was the biggest, most exhilarating orgasm of my life at that point, but it was positively dwarfed by the next two. They came one after another, like waves crashing on the shore as Tyrell pumped that black cock in me. He'd pull back, almost all the way out, before driving the full length back into me to the hilt. Tip to hilt, tip to hilt, over and over again. My mind was hazy, my vision blurred as tears of pleasure filled my eyes. I fixed my gaze straight ahead, and found myself staring at my wedding ring. I watched the diamond shimmering in the fluorescents as lightning bolts of orgasmic pleasure crackled through my whole body. Everything trembled. Tyrell was pure energy, slamming into me fast and steady, showing no signs of slowing. Every thrust seemed to transfer that energy directly into me. Every thrust was electric, and my body buzzed with it. I lost track of how many times I came in just the first few minutes. Each mind-blowing orgasm was like nothing I'd ever felt before. Each one came riding on the back of the previous, shaking my whole body and wrenching from my lungs animalistic screams of pleasure.

Tyrell pulled my hair and slapped my ass. I backed my ass up against him, timing it to meet his thrusts. Cam jacked his little dick faster and faster, trying to match Tyrell's speed. I beat my fist against the door to the stall, I squeezed Cam's hand hard.

"You like that, Slut?" Tyrell shouted. "Tell me you fuckin' love it."

"I love it! I love that big black cock!" I howled.

"Whose pussy is this?" Tyrell asked, leaning down and growling the words into my ear.

"Yours Daddy! It's your pussy! It's your pussy!" I half-moaned, half-screamed as another impossibly intense orgasm surged through me.

"You ready for this cum, Slut?" He asked, demanding an answer.

"Yes please." I moaned.

"Tell me you want this cum!" He shouted, still thrusting that monster cock into me again and again.

Somewhere distant, outside of the storm of pleasure I was lost in, I heard a door open. I heard a gasp behind me, and a familiar voice said my name. I knew I should care, but I didn't. All I cared about was the huge cock pounding my pussy.

"Allison?" The voice shouted again.

"I want that cum, Daddy!" I screamed, rocking my hips back rhythmically.

"Allison, what the hell is this?" The voice asked. "Cam, is that you in the stall?"

"Linsey?" I heard Cam shout.

Linsey was here. My best friend in the whole world was in the bathroom, watching me get plowed by a huge black cock while my husband masturbated in the stall. This was going to take some serious explaining. That train of thought was almost immediately derailed by another earthshaking orgasm and Tyrell's voice demanding to know where I wanted him to cum. Between what had to have been my fifteenth orgasm, and Tyrell's booming baritone, I was lost in the haze again. I took a glance over my shoulder and saw Lindsay's face, pallid from the shock of it all. Then I looked into the camera.

"I'm on the pill! I'm on the pill! I'm on the fucking pill!" I screamed, throwing my ass back at Tyrell with each exclamation.

Tyrell didn't need to hear anything else from me. He doubled, maybe tripled in tempo, hammering into me like a pneumatic machine. I screamed and screamed, beating my fist and squeezing Cam's hand until it went white. Then, Tyrell drove deep and held it. I felt his hot seed pour into me in torrents. The heat of it filled me. I felt it in my stomach. I felt it flooding out of me. He pulled back and away, then I felt more of it spray over my ass and back. There was just so much. When Tyrell let go of my hips, I found that I couldn't stand of my own volition. My shaking legs simply couldn't hold me. I dropped to the floor, sitting in a puddle of our commingling cum.

I looked over at Lindsay, her hands were over her mouth and her face had turned beet-red. She looked like she was about to either cry, or rush over to Tyrell and put his cock in her mouth. Her whole world seemed shaken to its very foundation. I looked up at Cam, he was smiling. A steady dribble of cum was leaking from the now shrinking tip of his penis. He'd cum too. The look on his face was pure bliss, I'd never seen him so happy. Then Tyrell's thick, cum-coated cock slapped my face wetly. It was starting to lose some of its rigidity. He made eye contact with Lindsay and smiled, then looked back down to me.

"Slut? You made this mess, clean my cock off." He ordered.

I obeyed gladly, taking it in both hands and slurping off every last drop. His cum was incredible. Salty and sweet all at once. I couldn't get enough. I needed more of him. We were definitely going to a hotel after this, tonight couldn't end this early. I couldn't let it. I wasn't satisfied yet. I sucked that huge cock more, worked my hands over it until it started to get hard again.

"Allison, what's going on here?" Lindsay stammered, backing towards the door.

I took Tyrell's huge cock out of my mouth and looked at my friend. I felt some of Tyrell's cum dripping down my chin and falling between my breasts. I made a show of swallowing the cum in my mouth, then licked my lips slowly before speaking.

"This is my Bull." I said matter-of-factly, pointing to what I'd written on my breast earlier. "And I'm his Black Cock Slut."

"But... But Cam... Your husband..." She said slowly.

"Is our Cuck." I said. "And if he's a very good boy, he'll get to watch again next time."

"I'll definitely be a good boy." Cam said, grinning ear to ear.

"I don't understand." She said after a long silence.

"What's to not understand?" I cooed, holding my forearm up to Tyrell's cock, displaying it's incredible length.

"Jesus." She whispered.

"It feels so good." I moaned, stroking it slowly.

"Cam, you're okay with all this?" She asked suddenly.

"It was my idea. I want her to be happy, after all." Cam said, stepping out of the stall and putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Jesus." She said again, louder this time.

"Can we go to the hotel now, baby?" I asked Cam, batting my big blue eyes at him.

"Ask your Bull." He said with a warm smile.

I stood up and took Tyrell's hand in mine, still stroking his cock with my other hand. I looked deep into his mocha-colored eyes and made my very best pouty face.

"Can we go to a hotel, Daddy?" I begged. "I need more."

"You're damn right we're going to a hotel, I'm not done with you yet." Tyrell laughed. "Does your friend want to come too?"

"I'll pass. Thanks." Lindsay said sternly, shooting me a judgemental look.

There was something else in her face though, a wanting I'd seen in my own face before tonight. I walked over to her, but she stepped away from me. I adjusted my dress, wiped the cum from my chin and smiled softly.

"Just come and watch, then maybe you'll understand." I said, stroking that huge cock and kneading it in my hands.

Her eyes drifted to Tyrell's cock, and widened when she saw it swelling back to life in my hands. She bit her lip subconsciously and her face flushed. She stared at it, unable to take her gaze off of its magnificence.

"Wow..." She whispered, wringing her hands together and staring hungrily at my prize.

"You should come back to the hotel with us, Lindsay." Tyrell said sternly.

"Okay..." She said murmured, still staring in awe at it.

"Let's go then!" I half-moaned, half-begged, looking back and forth between my Bull and my cuckolded husband.

"I'll go get the car." Cam said, pulling up his pants and rushing out of the bathroom.

12