In the Dark of Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped licking. There were a lot of liquid, spit and her juices, around her pussy. I carefully sucked up her wetness. Her sex was hot and swollen. I slipped a finger inside her twat and groaned at how wet and tight she was. I licked her once more, then again, then again. Before I knew it, my tongue had resumed it's rhythmic motion against her clit, loving how hard it was and her wet she was getting. Pussy juices were sliding down my chin and the taste of soap was nothing but a distant memory.

My cock was pressed against the bed and I began to grind against the sheets as I ate her out. I was going to enjoy fucking her, but first, I wanted her to cum. It'd take the pressure off me a bit if I could get her to climax at least once.

'Oh my God,' she cried out. 'Please stop. I can't stand it.'

She sounded upset, like this was something she didn't want. I stopped, worried that I'd misinterpreted her reactions. Normally when women started moving the way she had been, it was a sign they were getting into it.

'Sorry,' I apologised.

'No, no, it's okay. It's just a really strange feeling.'

'Yeah, I'm not the best at doing that,' I admitted. 'I'm more enthusiastic than skilled.'

I moved back up the bed and kissed her. My face was all wet with her, but it was a good taste and a good feeling, and I really like kissing my partner after oral sex. I wanted her to taste herself, just as I liked to taste myself on a woman's lips, to remind myself of what she was prepared to do for me.

'Let me suck you,' she requested.

'Ordinarily, I'd say 'go for it', but eating you out has really got me going,' I admitted. 'I'd cum in your mouth.'

'Really?' she sounded surprised, as if me being turned on was unexpected.

I led her hand to my cock. You could have hung a fucking towel off it, and the head was all wet with pre-cum.

'I can feel the blood pulsing,' she said quietly. 'Wow.'

From the tone in her voice it was like she'd never held a dick before and that just amplified my lust a millionfold. I led her other hand to my balls, and together we softly squeezed them.

'Yeah,' I confessed. I nuzzled her neck. Damn I wanted her. I really, really wanted her. I could taste her on my lips. Her skin smelt divine. This wasn't going to be one of my more impressive roots. 'I'm pretty ready to go.'

Alice pulled me on top of her. I couldn't make out her facial features, but I could see her eyes glowing in the dark, and I could see the shy smile on her face. She hugged me suddenly, wrapping her arms around my back and squeezing me tight, her soft tits pushed against my chest.

'Spread your legs,' I muttered. 'I need to be inside you. I can't wait any more.'

Alice dutifully parted her legs. I slipped between them and spread them wider, giving myself free access to her cunt. I could feel it against my cock, and pick up the scent of it in the night air. I had no idea who she was, what she looked like, even if she was single or not, and yet I was about to put my dick inside her.

I grabbed a handful of tit and raised it to my mouth, sucking on her nipple. My hard-on was resting against her thigh and I wriggled around a bit, trying to find her entrance. Given it was still pitch black, I thought it might take a bit of stuffing around, but I found it and slid right in, pushing inside until I was balls deep.

'Fuck, I'm going to fuck the living shit out of you,' I groaned. 'Hang on baby, because I'm not going to be able to control this.'

Alice grabbed my biceps. 'Fuck me however you want.'

'It's gonna be crude. I might have to finish you off later.'

She giggled. 'That's fine.'

I eased my prick in and out of her. I still had one hand on a tit and was squeezing it between her fingers when she started running her hands over my body. Until now she hadn't really touched me much, but all of a sudden, she was covering every inch of skin.

She gripped my hips, squeezed my bum, rubbed my biceps and kissed my shoulders. Her hips lifted off the bed and she moved in time with me. In, out, in, out. My balls were slapping against her and I could smell her cunt mixed with my own male musk. I can't stay quiet during sex, and I was grunting and cursing as I fucked her, ploughing into her with my rod.

Alice grabbed her thighs and held her legs further apart. It felt as if I were fucking her deeper than ever. With every thrust, her pussy grew wetter and hotter, and my movements got faster and harder.

'Kiss me,' I requested.

She kissed me, her lips parted and her tongue against mine. The sex wasn't graceful. It wasn't romantic. It was fucking great, though, incredibly arousing, and I tried to think of horrible things, non sexy things, to try and delay my orgasm.

Alice bit down on my lower lip and the second she did, I was cumming, hammering her hard and fast as I blew a load deep inside her pussy. I could hear myself bellowing out as I buried my wood in her snatch and squeezed her tit in my hand.

I collapsed onto her, panting heavily. Fuck. That was... insane.

I lay there for a minute, running my hands through her hair and thinking about all the ways I might be able to get her to cum.

'Can you get off me?' Alice asked cautiously.

'Sure, am I squashing you?'

'No. I just need to go home.'

'Home?' I repeated. I eased my prick from her twat. There was a lot of wetness, a lot of cum. 'You don't want me to try and get you to cum?'

'No.' She wriggled out from beneath me, and shuffled down the bed, to where she'd placed her clothes. 'I'm good.'

'You wanted sex but you're not interested in cumming?' I was confused. Jeez, talk about 'fuck and run'.

'I... it's not always easy for me to climax. But the sex was good, great. Thank-you. I loved it,' she said meaningfully. 'I really appreciate it.'

I sat up and watched her dress. I felt kind of lousy. It hadn't exactly been one of my best performances. It had been fun for me but given the rush she was in, she can't have been impressed by my less than stellar effort, despite her attempts at assuring me otherwise.

'How are you getting home?' I asked.

'I'll drive.'

'Where's your car?'

'Down the street.'

'Hang on, I'll walk you back to it,' I said. 'Just let me get my jeans on.'

'No, no, don't do that. I'll be safe. I know my way around.' She pulled on her jumper, arranging the hoody so it was over her head. 'Thanks for tonight.'

'The pleasure was all mine. I'm sorry I couldn't make it better for you.'

'Oh, I don't think it was every going to be perfect,' she replied cryptically.

I scrambled to interpret what she was saying.

'Sex with a stranger is pretty difficult,' I replied. 'You're both trying to figure out what the other one likes.'

'I'm not sure what it is that I like.'

'Well,' I licked my lips nervously. 'You could come back next weekend and we can see if we can figure it out.'

There was absolute silence. Alice didn't say a thing, nor did she move a muscle, for a good minute.

'Hey, no biggy if you're not interested,' I added. 'But if you are, I'd kinda like to make it good for you. If you want anonymous sex, you could just use me as an male sex doll and use me to figure out what it is that works for you and what doesn't.'

'You might figure out who I am,' she said. 'I don't like the idea of that.'

'I probably won't,' I assured her. 'At the very least, I won't go looking for you. If I figure out who you are it'll be a complete accident.'

She stood up. She had everything she needed. She could either walk out of that door and out of my life, or she could walk out the door and return next Friday night.

'Okay,' she said. 'If you didn't think tonight was too terrible, and you want to do it again, let's do it next Friday. I'll be here at eleven.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carver and his kids came around the following day. We got a lot of work done, but all I could think about was Alice. I was half-tempted to tell Carver what had happened, not because I wanted to 'out' Alice, but because I was still processing whatever the fuck it was that had happened.

In the end, I kept my trap shut. I felt strangely loyal towards the woman. Plus, if I kept my lips zipped, there was a good chance I'd get laid again the following Friday, and I was understandably keen on this idea. Alice had bought my 'sexual partners' tally up to five. Yeah, I know what you're thinking; you lady killer Darren. How do you cope with so much sexual attention?

I wasn't really sure where I went wrong with the fairer sex. I liked them, they smelt good, they were nice to be with, but I just couldn't seem to get either the casual fucking or relationships business down pat. I was obviously doing something wrong, but beats me what.

I went home on Sunday night, physically exhausted but mentally alert. I was curious about Alice. I was horny, too, the sex having kicked my natural drive into gear and I was hard for most of the journey. I wanked twice that night before I felt satisfied.

Mercifully it was a stupidly busy week at the office. Rather than dread the extra work, I embraced it. I arrived early and stayed late, pleased to have something to think about other than Alice. The boss was happy. He told me to knock off early on Friday, and I gratefully took him up on this offer.

You're getting bored, aren't you? I'm waffling. You don't give a shit about my week any more than I care about yours. All you care about is whether or not Alice showed up again.

I had quite a bit of time to kill by the time I arrived at my weekender that Friday night, so I hung up with the Brewer's Club boys for a few hours before making my excuses and heading off home. Carver and another bloke left at the same time, leaving the three remaining men to drink themselves stupid, as they were well on the road to doing. As I said; there wasn't much to do out here.

I didn't really think Alice would show up. I wanted her to, and I'd had my back waxed for this very possibility, but when it came down to it, I honestly thought she'd be sufficiently spooked or underwhelmed by my sexual prowess to stay away.

When there was a knock at my door at ten to eleven I nearly dropped my drink. I was dressed a good deal more nicely than I had the week prior, in newer jeans and a nice shirt, and it wasn't just my back that was hair free. I'd taken the razor to my arse and balls and figured while I was in the vicinity, had shaved off my pubes. It might sound a bit over the top, but I'm in the 'gorilla' range of hairy, and I wasn't subjecting Alice to two nights with a Yeti.

'Hang on,' I called out. 'I'll turn off the lights.'

'Thanks!'

With the house completely dark, I went to the front door and opened it. The night was clearer and lighter than the week before, and I could make out that she was wearing a different outfit. This time she was in jeans, button down shirt and boots, and her hair was tied back in a ponytail. Her face, however, remained cloaked in shadow.

'Hi,' I greeted. 'Come in.'

She stepped inside. 'Hi. How was your week?'

'Busy. Yours? And can I kiss you?'

'Same and sure,' she agreed.

I leant over and kissed her. I missed completely, planning the kiss on her cheek, and she laughed and tried to adjust her position at the exact same moment I did. Our second attempt was worse than the first.

'Sorry,' she giggled.

'You definitely want the lights out?'

'Yes please.'

'Don't trust me?' I half-joked.

'Not really,' she replied bluntly. 'I live here. You don't. I have a lot more to lose if you want to open your mouth and slag me off.'

'Hey, whatever you want is fine, but trust me; I'd never slag you off,' I assured her. 'Never. Now...' I held her in my arms. I wanted to keep the mood light and carefree. 'Do you want a drink? Or should I take you straight to bed again?'

'Maybe we could have a drink in bed?'

'Kinky,' I teased. 'I like it.'

She laughed and aimed a kiss at my face. It landed on my nose. 'And what's your idea of kinky?'

'Maybe leave that for another night,' I deflected. There was absolutely no way I wanted to discuss what went through the dark recesses of my mind. 'Lots of Coke or just a little bit?'

'A medium amount please.'

'Okay. I'm going to take you to the bedroom, then I'll fix us each a drink and meet you in there.'

'Should I get undressed while I wait for you?'

'Hell yes.'

I took her to my room, went to the kitchen and opened the fridge door to get the Coke out and give me some light. I couldn't see into my room from the kitchen, but I could see the doorway, and I turned around to look at it and imagine what Alice might be doing. Was she unbuttoning her shirt? Unclipping her bra? Stepping out of her jeans?

She'd told me she wasn't attractive but I doubted that. Maybe she wasn't pretty per se, but I doubted she was ugly. The skin on her face was soft and her hair was silky. She had great tits. Yeah, she was a bit plump but I don't mind that, not at all. I'd dated women who've had problems with their weight that I just didn't see as problems at all.

I fixed our drinks, shut the fridge door and crept cautiously back to the bedroom. It's one thing to move around in the dark when you can put a hand out to feel for a wall, and quite another when you have a drink in each hand and are just hoping you remember room dimensions.

My trip back to the bedroom was almost perfect, and I only ran into trouble when I walked into the edge of the bed.

'Ouch,' I muttered. Whiskey and Coke had splashed over my fingers. 'Almost made it. Now, where are you?'

'I can kinda see you, so stand still and I'll come over to you. Which drink is mine?'

'You can see in the dark?'

'Sort of,' she said. 'I'll move slowly.'

'Okay. Pick either glass, they're both made the same.'

Alice inched over. I felt her reach out cautiously and make contact with my arm. She felt her way downwards to my hand and took the drink from me.

'Thanks,' she said. 'I'll move over on the bed to give you some room.'

'Ta.'

'Are you still dressed?'

'Yeah, I am. Should I get naked?'

'Yes please. You felt really good last weekend. I like your body.'

I placed my whiskey on the floor. I didn't quite know how to respond but I can tell you I wasn't anything special, and yet her compliment sounded genuine. 'Have you seen me in full daylight?'

'Yep, a few times, but you were wearing clothes each time,' she replied. She laughed. 'Obviously!'

'The curiosity is killing me,' I admitted. 'I'd love to know how we met.'

'I don't doubt it. That's half way I came back. I wanted to see if you'd figured it out. I'm terrified you'll realise who I am.'

'I'm just going to ask a difficult question here,' I started.

'Shoot.'

'Are you married?'

Alice laughed. 'No. No, no, no. I'm super single.'

'Can I ask another difficult question?'

'Yep.'

'Should I be using a condom?'

'No, you don't need to worry about that. I've been on the pill since I was sixteen.'

'Cool. I probably should have asked that last weekend, but the whole thing was just surreal.' I finished undressing and picked up my glass. I didn't have proper drink tumblers, just a few glasses that had come in a four piece cutlery and crockery kit I'd bought from Kmart, but they did the trick. 'Wonderful and surreal, but still surreal.'

I shuffled onto the bed. I reached over to Alice and found she was sitting up with her back against the headboard. I sat so that I was in the same position, with my leg touching hers. Her leg was smooth and soft. Mine was covered in rough, dark hair.

'Are you Greek?' Alice asked.

'I have a Greek grandmother, Italian grandfather, a Turkish grandmother and grandfather, and my parents were both born in Australia, as was I.'

'Interesting combination,' she remarked.

'Yeah, a lot of pasta, garlic, tomatoes and felafel featured in my childhood.'

'Felafel?'

'Chickpea patties.'

She giggled. 'Ew.'

'They're delicious, I'll have you know.'

'Thanks, but I'll stick to a steak.'

'You're missing out.' I rubbed her thigh affectionately. 'You've got to have a kebab place in Warwick. Go and buy one. Get it with hummus.'

'Isn't hummus also made with beans?'

'Yeah, more chickpeas.'

Alice burst out laughing. 'Chickpea and chickpea. They grow them around here. Don't think many people eat them, though.'

'Well to be fair you don't want to eat them plain. You need to flavour them with cumin and garlic and stuff.'

Alice continued to laugh. It was a nice sound, she had a really good, cute little laugh and her whole body was shaking.

'Shush, you,' I teased, nudging her. 'You're insulting my cultural heritage, and I refuse to take shit from someone who lives in area where a café served me nachos made with sweet chilli sauce.'

Alice tried to stop laughing. 'But chickpeas!'

'Sweet chilli sauce! On nachos!'

'They're country! We do things differently.'

'If 'different' is what you want to call it, we'll run with that. Moonshine, sweet chilli sauce and steak.' I shook my head in mock disgust. 'Howdy.'

She snorted, snuffled and giggled. Between the laughter and the booze, and the sexy naked woman beside me, I was thoroughly enjoying myself.

'You crack me up,' she said. 'You're a funny guy.'

'Crude, though,' I replied. 'I'm also classless. Give me your hand.'

She rested her hand on my knee. I took it in mine and led it to my dick. I wasn't hard yet, but I had the makings of an erection, and with her hand on it my cock got the hint and rose to attention.

'Oh God,' she said. 'It feels really good.' She stroked it as if she were petting a cat. 'Is this okay?'

'It's more than okay, but would you mind wrapping your hand around it and wanking me?'

'Sure, um, okay. You might need to give me a few tips, though.' She took my cock in her hand and softly masturbated me.

I put my hand over hers and increased the pressure. 'This is... yeah. Hmmm. Definitely good.'

'You don't have pubes this week,' she remarked.

'Mmm, yeah,' I agreed. I moved her hand off my cock, and down to my balls. 'I've tried to tidy myself up. No back hair, either.'

'Wow.'

I finished my drink. 'You finished your whiskey?'

'Yep.'

'Give me the glass and I'll put it beside the bed. I want to eat that pussy of yours tonight. You'll have to let me know what I was doing wrong last weekend, because I want you to cum all over my face.'

Alice laughed with embarrassment. 'Oh, you weren't doing anything wrong. It was just a weird sensation.'

'Is it always weird?'

'I, uh... I haven't really had anyone do it before.'

'Really?' I leant over and put our glasses on the floor beside the bed. 'That sucks.'

'Yeah.' She sounded mortified. 'Sorry.'

'Fuck, don't be sorry. I feel sorry for you. If someone wasn't prepared to go down on me, I'd be pretty put out.'

'To be fair, I'm not sure I'm very good at blow jobs. You might have to give me some advice.'

'I don't blame you in the slightest. If someone wasn't going down on me, I wouldn't be interested in sucking them off,' I replied. 'I'll cut you a deal; when I'm going down on you, I want you to tell me straight up if I'm doing it wrong. Move me around, tell me to try something else, whatever. And when you're blowing me, if I want more or less pressure, or I want you to grab me in a certain way, I'll tell you.'

'That sounds great.'

I patted my thighs. 'Come and sit in my lap.'

'I'll break your legs.'

'You won't, trust me.'

'Brave man,' she teased, straddling me.

I could feel the heat of her cunt on my thigh and her tits were brushing against my neck. I ran my hands over her arse. She had a good, fat bum, the sort of arse I could grab and pump up and down as I fucked her.