In the Groove

Story Info
It seems incest is becoming everyone's favorite pastime.
1.1k words
4.1
130.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheRhymer
TheRhymer
443 Followers

I felt like crying as I got into my car. Instead of going home, I just sat there for a while and watched my fellow co-workers get in their own cars and head out, some looking as stunned as I was, others looking angry, or indifferent, or even oddly excited. I slumped my head against the steering wheel.

We'd all just been sent home on indefinite furlough because of a scandal that had erupted suddenly. Yesterday afternoon, the owner's secretary had caught him and his daughter in flagrante delicto, having mutual oral sex on his desk. The dried-up old prude had immediately called the police, and they were led out of the office in handcuffs half an hour later. Despite their protests that they were doing nothing wrong, that they were both adults and it was all perfectly consensual, incest was still illegal.

Well, the stupid old hag had tattletaled herself out of a job. When the management called a meeting this morning, they told us that they were shocked, just shocked, and had no idea what to do. Until they figured how to handle the situation, we were to go back home on half-pay and wait it out. Don't call us, we'll call you. Ta-ta.

The whole situation stank. Now I was basically unemployed, and what's more, I'd hoped to have a chance with the boss's daughter someday. Mary was probably the hottest thing ever to put on a miniskirt...and she'd chosen her paunchy middle-aged Daddy to dabble with. WTF?!

I didn't want to go home.

I didn't want to because there was something unusual going on in the apartment I shared with my younger sisters, and I didn't want to deal with that, either. Tania and Tamara had been acting odd and giggly a lot lately, and had become inseparable lately. I didn't care for the way they kept looking at me and laughing all the time; I had no idea what that was about, and it made me feel frustrated.

I drove around for an hour and then gave it up. It was barely lunchtime, and my sisters would still be in class at the local college when I got home. Maybe I could jack off to a porno DVD or something.

As it turned out, something better was waiting for me at home. You've probably guessed what it was by now. The girls were most definitely not in school.

They were, in fact, on my bed, licking each other's cunts in a sixty-nine hotter than anything I'd ever seen in a porno movie.

Now, my sisters were never cheerleaders, okay? They were never popular girls. They were and are computer geeks, nerds, and they're pursuing computer science degrees at school. But as I'd long since learned, geeky girls can be very sexy. All my former girlfriends had been geeks, and the sex with them had been hot and torrid.

My sisters were looking extremely sexy at the moment.

Of course, the girls' Lisa Loeb glasses weren't in evidence now, and neither were their funky clothes. Their skin was a little too pale, but they were lithe and slender and had all the right parts in the right places, and I stared at them for a long time, just drooling. They never noticed. It wasn't long before I had my pants down round my ankles, jerking along to their steady groans of pleasure. When Tania pushed Tamara down onto her back and went to work on her hot sister's little puss, ass thrust proudly in the air, something went *ping* inside my head and I was suddenly filled with a sense of peace, happiness, and inevitability. I crossed the room in three quick steps and, with no preliminaries at all, grabbed Tania's hips and thrust my cock balls-deep into her dripping cunt.

She never said a word: she just reared up as I entered her, went "Ooooooh!" and immediately went back to sucking Tamara's cunt, thrusting back at me in a fast rhythm. Her sister pussy gripped my cock like a greased fist as I rammed into her, and it wasn't long before I pulled out of her and shot a big load of come onto her sleek back. One jet missed, splattering across Tamara's face; she just opened her eyes, smiled, and came hard a few seconds later. Meanwhile, I got down on my knees and started reaming Tania's cunt from behind with my tongue, so that she could get off next.

By the time everyone had come, I was ready for another round. I lay Tamara back and slid my cock into her while Tania lay underneath, licking my balls and the base of my cock. Holding myself up on my hands, I pounded into Tammy, and leaned down to suck one generous nipple and then the other into my mouth.

I was reveling in the tight clinginess of Tamara's pussy, so I noticed only in a vague way when Tania ceased her licking. A minute later, something warm and slippery nudged insistently at my butthole, and I looked back to see Tania's smile brightening the room as she pressed into my ass with the big strap-on she was wearing. I grinned my acceptance, and she starting easing into me. It was the first time I'd ever had anything up my ass sexually, and the way the fake cock rubbed on my prostate as it went in sent a wash of tingles through my lower body.

We set up a steady rhythm in which Tania pistoned into my ass as I pulled back out of Tamara's cunthole, then pulled back as I threw it to Tamara. We continued for a good five minutes more, with her tearing up my ass as I tore up Tamara's pussy, before Tammy moaned and scratched up my back, and I groaned and poured her full of brother-cum.

We fell, exhausted, in one big, sweaty heap, and little Tammy murmured, "That was awesome!" It was the first time any of us had spoken since I'd come home.

I rolled over on my back, panting steadily and wondering at the delicious throbbing in my ass and the base of my cock, and the girls took up station on either side. Tania started stroking my cock back to life as Tammy swirled a forefinger through my sparse chest hair. "I'm glad you came home and caught us," Tania said, "but what are you doing home so early?"

I laughed. "You won't believe this. Ironically, my boss got caught sexing up his daughter yesterday." I told them the whole story, and we giggled over it.

I know how my boss feels now. I don't feel one scintilla of guilt or worry over having sex with my sisters. It just seems natural...so I'm going to keep doing it, to hell with the law.

TheRhymer
TheRhymer
443 Followers