In the Jungle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and the tremors resounded through your body as well. I looked down at the creamy puddles adorning my chest and belly, figuring it was obvious that I'm not mad at nooobody.

Your eyes crinkled as you chortled. "I was just worried that I might've been a bit overenthusiastic."

I shook my head 'No', wanting, but unable to tell you how gorgeous your passion is. Absolutely gorgeous. I was thinking, "You can do that to me any time you want."

Sliding your cock out of me, you dropped lightly to the floor to stand between my spread legs. Your tongue lapped at the splashes of cum I'd released at your insistence.

When your ministrations were complete, you began to untie my legs and arms and hope stirred in me that I might have a go at you tonight after all. A hope that was dashed once the bonds were completely undone, "Turn over on your tummy, my sweet."

I hesitated, wondering what you meant to do now. My delay was rewarded with a burning smack to my thigh.

"Turn over." Still softly, but with a firm undertone.

Once I was face down, my wrists were fastened together behind my back.

As you bid me to rise, I heard you say with girlish eagerness, "Come to the kitchen, honey. I think I'll have you bend over the counter for me..."

12