In the Name of the Father... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just sex," said Sister Katherine with a disinterested shrug.

"Sex? Do you really think that what's about to happen to us is sex? What you're about to experience Sister Katherine," said Sister Mary snidely, "is not sex but a violent physical assault upon your person and the experience of a sexual perversion upon your innocent body. The least of what they'll do to us, they're going to rape us and maybe even murder us after they're done having their wicked ways with our naked bodies."

"Yes, I know but after being a virgin for so long, too long, willing to take the risk, I don't care. I'll take whatever I can get. Besides God will protect us from danger," said Sister Katherine signing herself again. "For years I've been praying to Mary Magdalene to know what it feels like to experience a hard cock," she said whispering the last two words. "I figure that if Jesus can have a girlfriend, maybe even a wife, than I can have a boyfriend on the side, too."

"Well Sister Katherine. Today is your lucky day," said Tyrone responding to her overheard conversation. "You're prayers have been answered. And don't worry, so long as you give us what we want, no further harm will come to you."

"Trust me, having sex no big deal and there's really no reason for you to break your vow to Jesus just for sex," whispered Sister Mary to her friend while patting her hand. "Putting the money on the dresser before they undress, men hump you while grunting their unbridled lust for you in your ear. Then, within a minute or two, they cum inside of you and, as soon as they do, they roll off or you before you've even had the chance to feel anything but the heaviness of their weight on your stomach."

"It sounds good to me," said Sister Katherine.

"The sex was hardly good at all. Honestly, I was able to do more with my index finger than most men could do with their cocks," said Sister Mary.

Sister Katherine looked at Sister Mary with renewed insight.

"You're not a virgin, are you?" Adept at stating the obvious, Sister Katherine looked at her friend with as much insightfulness as she did jealousy.

"A virgin? Me? God no," said Sister Mary signing herself while mouthing the words, Sorry Jesus. "Do you think I'd locked myself away in a convent for the rest of my life before experiencing what it's like to suck and fuck several dozen men? Okay, a few hundred men," she said lifting her chin with self-confidence up as if posing for a photographer.

"Well, having never experienced a sweaty, naked man in bed before, you should understand why I've been praying for a man to seduce me. We share the same motivation, to have sex before we no longer can, that is, unless we want to have sex with, old Father Thomas. I must confess that he's been looking better every day," said Sister Katherine with a laugh.

"Father Thomas? God no. I wouldn't do Father Thomas if he were the last man on Earth. Having flashed me his erect cock more than once, he's a pervert," said Sister Mary. "Lewdly lascivious, he's always grabbing my ass through my habit and making inappropriate comments. Once, he walked up to my face while I was kneeling in prayer with my eyes closed as if he was hoping that I'd touch him through his pants, pull down his zipper, and reach in his trousers to pull out his cock to stroke him before sucking him."

"No way," said Sister Katherine. "I had no idea the good Father was such a lecher."

"More than once, he's even tried to hypnotize me with his cross, no doubt for sex, but I looked away before he put me under. Can you imagine that?"

"Oh my God," said Sister Katherine. "I shall pray for his perverted soul."

"As if trying to give us a double dose of delusion, it's oxymoronic that a priest would attempt to hypnotize a nun in the way that we've already been hypnotized by God," said Sister Mary. "Yet, being that this is a man's world, even in the eyes of God, we are at the mercy of men. With all the Popes, Cardinals, Bishops, and Priests men, why should we, as mere women, even though we're women of faith and women of God, expect to be treated with respect and not think that we'd never be sexually harassed because we're nuns?"

"Never mind about Father Thomas, being that I'm a virgin, I figure I'll be locked away in that convent for the next forty years or more of my life masturbating before turning lesbian. Just once in my life I'd like to know what a hard cock feels like in my hand, in my mouth, between my legs, and up my ass" said Sister Katherine whispering to her friend again.

"Well, think of me as your fairy Godfather but without the fairy," said Jules laughing. "I think that I can accommodate you Sister Katherine," said Jules responding to her whispers. "Now go inside my modest abode and strip off your clothes so that we can, um, discuss this in private," he said laughing a dirty laugh.

"I've always wanted to know what nuns wear beneath their habits," said Tyrone. "Now I'm finally going to see for myself," he said rubbing his horny hands together as if he was a fly about to land on a hot, steamy load of excrement.

Once inside the filthy, disheveled house, as if she was wearing breakaway clothes, hot to trot, Sister Katherine removed her habit and stripped herself down to her underwear within a few seconds.

"Wow! Will you look at that? Lord Almighty, that's amazing," said Jules nudging Tyrone in the ribs. "Never would I have guessed you'd look like that beneath your habit Sister. Oh, my God! A nun with a stripper's body," said Jules staring at shapely Sister Katherine standing there in her sexy underwear. "I had no idea that's what you'd be wearing under your habit. You put Halley Berry in Swordfish in her itty bitty bikini to shame. Thank you Jesus."

"I didn't know nuns wore thongs, a black thong with a little gold cross," said Tyrone staring at her ass with his mouth agape. "I didn't know they wore bras, never mind low cut bras that showed their areolas and nipples with every move. Do me a favor Sister," said Tyrone wiping his mouth as if he was a man dying of thirst.

"Yes? What is it? Whatever is your pleasure?"

"She does have a good attitude," said Jules laughing. "Oh, yeah, I think we found us the perfect nun."

"Jump up and down while raising your arms over your head," said Tyrone. "I, um, just wanna see somethin'."

Sister Katherine immediately obeyed Tyrone's request for a favor by jumping up and down with her arms over her head. Immediately bouncing out of her bra, her big breasts bounced with her. Up and down, as if they were God's personal bowling balls, her big tits kept beat to her jumping jacks.

"Enough already. Stop jumping. God you're so stupid," said Sister Mary. "He was only trying to see your tits and you gave him an entire bouncing show of your breasts, areolas, and nipples. Shame on you, you ought to be embarrassed for giving him such a sexy show."

"Oh," said Sister Katherine still exposed and not embarrassed enough to cover her naked breasts with her hand or with her forearm.

"It's so amazing to me that you're wearing a bra Sister Katherine. I figured they wore one of those, what do you call it?" He looked to his friend for the right word.

"A camisole?" Jules smiled at his friend. "Now that you mention it, I can just see her wearing a camisole. With the outline of her breasts clearly visible and her hard, erect nipples pushing against the sheer material, she'd look good in a sexy, lacy camisole."

"Yeah, that's it, that's what I was thinking of, a camisole. I figured that nuns wore a camisole or a sports bra beneath their habits. I never figured a nun would wear a Victoria's Secrets bra that showed her areolas and nipples with every move and a barely there thong that showed most of her unbelievable ass. Damn Sister Katherine, you're hot. I could never tell from your habit that you had such big tits and a great body but you do. Thank you Jesus," he said looking up to the ceiling as if God was there watching and maybe he or she was.

"Where'd you get that bra and thong?" Sister Mary looked at her friend with jealousy.

"Mother Agatha loaned them to me," said Sister Katherine with a Mona Lisa smile.

"Mother Agatha? Are you kidding me? Where'd she get those? She's the biggest lesbian in the convent. I never figured her for wearing sexy lingerie," said Sister Mary. "You'd better watch out for her because she'll have you saying your prayers naked behind her closed bedroom door, if you know what I mean."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," said Sister Katherine with a smug, little grin.

"Duh? She's a lesbian and, no doubt, wants to make you one too," said Sister Mary.

"Well, anyway, she was kind enough to loan me her underwear. She has an entire drawer filled with sex toys, vibrators, dildos, and sexy underwear that she keeps next to her Bible and rosary beads," said Sister Katherine.

"As further evidence to support what I just said, why would Mother Agatha loan you her bra and thong if she wasn't trying to make you a lesbian?" Sister Mary stared at her friend in disbelief.

"She overheard me praying to God to get laid, I mean to experience a man in the Biblical sense of the word and when we left for our road trip, she told me that she hoped that I'd get lucky," said Sister Katherine.

"Unbelievable," said Sister Mary shaking her head in disbelief.

"So long as I undressed in front of her, allowed her to help me on with the underwear, allowed her to adjust the fit by feeling my ass and breasts, and modelled the bra and thong before we left, she gave them to me to wear. She said that she'll pray that I get laid," said Sister Katherine whispering to her friend again as if she didn't want to be caught talking in class.

"Oh my God, you are as dumb as an alabaster statue," said Sister Mary looking up. "So you gave Mother Agatha a show and a feel of your naked body. Is that it?"

"I don't know. Yeah, I guess so. I guess I did without realizing it. Just happy to finally wear something so sexy, she was being so kind and generous to me by giving me her most private, sexy things to wear that I didn't think anything of it at the time," said Sister Katherine.

"What did I do to deserve to have Sister Katherine as my roommate? If we survive this sexual assault today, it won't be long before you'll be licking Mother Agatha's pussy as your penance for getting laid today," said Sister Mary.

"Oh Sister Mary, you're so negative. Look at all the blessings we've had so far. We were given a ride after running out of gas. We met two very nice strangers. And look at what's about to happen to us? We're about to have forced sex that won't break our vows to God. Isn't it wonderful? It's a miracle," she said ignoring her friend and nodding her head while looking from Jules to Tyrone before signing herself as if she was about to pray and thank Jesus for allowing her to cheat on him. "Thank you Jesus," she said bowing her head in prayer.

"Lucky? Wonderful? A miracle? You call being stripped naked, raped, ravished, and sexually abused over and again getting lucky? Are you nuts? What's wrong with you? God, you're such a dumb bitch. Luck has nothing to do with what's happening here," said Sister Mary.

"Yeah, well, with you sucking and fucking hundreds of men before falling to your knees for God instead of for a cock, it's easy for you to say that when you were a slut while I was a virgin," said Sister Katherine with animosity. "And stop calling me a bitch, you bitch. I'm not the bitch. You are," she said while not asking her friend to qualify that she wasn't dumb too.

"Listen to me," said Sister Mary taking her friend by the shoulders and shaking her. "These two despicable desperadoes are no doubt going to force themselves upon us, strip us naked, and make us suck their big, black, hard, hairy cocks until they shoot their love juices in our mouths. Trust me, they won't let go of the back of our heads until we swallow all of their cum. Then, when we're done sucking them, they're going to fuck us hard and fuck us deep over and again before they allow us to stand. Finally, bending us over as if we're dirty dogs instead of Catholic nuns of the convent, Sisters in Absolute Denial, they'll plunge their cocks deep up our poop shoots and fuck us hard up the ass while squeezing our big tits," she said looking to Jules and Tyrone. "Is that it?"

"Yeah, that's pretty much it," said Jules nodding his head and looking to Tyrone who shrug in agreement. "Do you have anything to add?"

"Nah, Sister Mary has covered all the bases pretty much," said Tyrone grabbing his package in his hand through his pants.

Sister Mary looked from Jules and Tyrone to look at her friend.

"Is that what you want them to do, to force you to suck them and fuck them before having anal sex with your virginal body?"

"Oh God yes," said Sister Katherine closing her eyes and visibly quivering with sexual excitement while putting an experienced hand between her thong clad legs and rubbing herself with her finger as she pinched her nipple through her bra. "Thank you Jesus!"

"Seriously?" Sister Mary looked at her friend. "Willing for them to fill all three of your holes, you'd willingly suck and fuck these two men?"

"Stop it, you're making me horny," said Sister Katherine.

"I give up," said Sister Mary.

"It's your turn," said Jules to Sister Mary. "Get undressed. Take off your clothes. Get naked baby."

Sister Mary removed her veil, her wimple, and her habit. Dressed in only her chesty Morgan signature bra resplendent with tassels and a pair of men's boxer shorts, she stood before the men unashamed and unembarrassed.

To be continued...

12