In the Name of the Father... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only, he'd be so embarrassed for the priest he's known all of his life to know that he wants to have sex with his mother and sister. He's be mortified and humiliated for his priest to know that he was so incestuously crazed. He'd feel so perverted in the eyes of God and under the scrutiny of his priest. Yet, much in the way of a psychologist or psychiatrist, unflappable, no doubt, priests have heard it all, especially a priests who subscribes to pornography and who lusts over Sisters Katherine and Mary in the way that he does too.

* * * * *

With the sunlight that shown through the stained glass windows casting colorful tinker bells, the cross picked up on all the colors of the rainbow. The shiny, silver cross basked in a kaleidoscope of color and Robert watched the woman look up at her priest's cross adoringly before she obediently closed her eyes and seemingly slept while still poised on her knees. If only for the sake of having total control over women, he wished he knew how to hypnotize women too. In the way that he watched the priest have control over her now, so erotically sexual, seeing the woman kneeling before the priest made him wish that he could give his life to God and become a priest.

'Wow! Look at that. I don't believe it. This hypnosis is powerful stuff,' he thought. 'If only I knew how to hypnotize someone I could hypnotize my mother and my sister to strip naked and have sex with me. Holy Christ, with them having no memory of me having sex with their naked bodies, I'd love to do that.'

He continued watching the priest with the woman in the way that he imagined himself with his mother and sister so hypnotized.

'Nah that would never work with my mother and sister,' he thought. 'No doubt knowing my intentions, they'd never get down on their knees in front of me long enough for me to hypnotize them. I could always hypnotized them standing or sitting, but they'd never remain still long enough for me to put them under, even if I knew hypnosis,' he thought to himself while fascinated watching the hypnotic display of the priest over his parishioner.

Not wanting to miss a thing in hopes that he could copy what the priest was doing, he watched his priest hypnotize the woman in the way that an audience member watched a magician performing a magic trick to see how it was done. Once home, he'll go online to read all about hypnosis and hypnotism and borrow some books on the subject from the library. How hard can it be to hypnotize someone? Just as the priest was hypnotizing the woman with his cross, he could hypnotize a woman with the shiny, silver, flash drive that always hangs from his neck.

"Remove your mind of all your inhibitions. Now, as if you were touching the Lord Almighty, lift your hand and touch me my child," said the Father taking her hand and lifting it to the bulge that he hid in his black pants.

'Touch me my child? What the fuck? Are you kidding me? He makes it look so easy.' Robert couldn't believe what he was seeing and hearing. 'Oh my God. I don't believe this,' he thought while looking over at Sisters Katherine and Mary in the distance still eating their lunch oblivious to what was happening in the rectory.

He wondered if the priest hypnotized them and had his wicked way with them too. As if prophetic or as if he was physic, it was weird that he should dream about Father Thomas hypnotizing Sister Katherine and trying to hypnotize Sister Mary too. He'd love to hypnotize and seduce those two, hot nuns.

"Unzip me. Reach your hand inside and remove me," said Father Thomas in a soft, controlled voice. "Take me in your hand as if I'm the body of God. Allow me to fill you with my blessed spirit by taking me in your mouth. Suck me my child. That's right suck me," he said putting a gentle hand to the back of her head. "As if my semen is the Holy Eucharist and for you to be so blessed, allow me to cum in your mouth and, when I do, swallow me."

'Is that really his priest saying all of those inappropriate things to this poor, helpless woman or is he imagining the priest is saying those things in another one of his a sexual fantasies? After having so very many sexual fantasies of his mother, his sister, and the two virginal nuns, no longer about to distinguish fantasy from reality, maybe this is nothing more than a fantasy too. Insane with sexual desire for his mother, his sister, and for the two nuns, maybe he's insane. Maybe because he's so horny for his mother and sister, especially after finally finding a way to seduce them through hypnosis, dreaming this instead of experiencing this, he's imagining the wicked exchange from priest to parishioner. Nah, this is too real to be a dream.'

Totally amazed and horny by the sexy sight, Robert watched the woman reach out her hand to feel the priest through his pants before unzipping him and reaching her hand inside of his pants.

'Oh my God,' he said to himself. 'I don't believe this. I'm not dreaming this. This is real. This hypnosis really works.'

Then, as if he was watching a porn movie instead of a priest in the parish house with one of his flock, a female member of his congregation, he watched the woman pull Father Thomas' cock from his pants and fondled him before stroking him. Seeing her with his prick in her hand was a sexy sight to behold. She looked up at Father Thomas with love as if he was God.

'Are you kidding me? I don't believe this.'

While watching the pretty women stroke the old priest, Robert was tempted to pull out his cock and masturbate over what he was seeing and hearing. Only, fearing that Sister Katherine and/or Sister Mary would see him masturbating in the distance, he didn't want to be detected as the horny pervert that he was. Yet, tempted to do so, he so wanted to flash the two nuns his engorged prick.

He wondered what they'd do if he walked over to them with his cock sticking out from his pants and exposed. Would they look at his prick or look away? Would they pray for his lost soul? If he masturbated in front of them would they watch or would they leave? He'd love to cum in front of the nuns. He'd love for one or both of the nuns to offer him a hand or offer them their holy mouths.

'Maybe seeing my cock and watching me masturbate would turn on the two nuns,' he thought while watching the priest with the woman.

He couldn't believe his eyes when the woman leaned forward and took the priest's erection in her mouth. There before his eyes, before the Devil, and before God, as if he was witnessing a miracle or seeing a vision, he watched her give the priest oral sex. Had he not seen this for himself, he never would have believe it. Receiving all of his sacraments from him, Father Thomas christened him, heard his first confession, confirmed him, and gave him communion. He couldn't believe what he was seeing and hearing. He just couldn't believe that Father Thomas was having sex with the woman. He couldn't believe she was sucking his cock after he hypnotized her to do so.

Sucking him while stroking him, shocked into disbelief, he couldn't believe his eyes and ears. Totally disturbing but sexually exciting at the same time, the bastard had hypnotized her into giving him sex. She was giving him a blowjob right there in God's house. He watched the priest hump her mouth and fuck her face in the way that he imagined he would if Sisters Katherine, Mary, his mother, or his sister was kneeling before him. He wondered how many other parishioners he had cast his hypnotic spell over for him to receive sex while violating their trust. Taking it a step further, he wondered if Father Thomas had hypnotized the nuns into giving him oral sex too. No doubt, an easy thing to do being that they're already believers, it was then that he realized how much power over people his priest had as a man of God.

More sexually exciting because they were nuns and, no doubt, virgins, a few of the nuns were pretty even without makeup. He'd do them and he imagined that the priest would do them too. He always wondered what nuns wore beneath their habits. It would be funny and sexy if they wore garter belts with hose, crotchless bikini panties, and low cut bras. Wow. He wondered what they'd looked like with a bit of eyeliner and lipstick. Suddenly, he imagined a bevy of naked nuns on their knees kneeling before Father Thomas and sucking instead of praying.

Robert continued watching the priest to make sure that he wasn't seeing things, dreaming this, or mistaken. Then he watched the salacious Father put a hand to the back of the head of the blonde, pretty woman again. He watched the woman stroking him hard and faster while sucking him deeper. This time, no doubt ready to cum, he didn't let go of her until he ejaculated his seed in her mouth. Unbelievable. Shockingly disturbing, as if he had witnessed a car crash or a robbery, he watched his priest cum in the woman's mouth and she swallowed all that he had to give. Even though he was disturbingly disgusted by all that he saw, wishing the priest was with the two nuns instead of this woman, he couldn't take his eyes away from the scene of the sexual crime.

The poor, pitiful woman. Made much worse that he was her priest and she was his parishioner, he'd never look at his priest in the same way again. It was then that he wondered what else the priest had lied to him about. Maybe there is no God and no Heaven. Yet, for his priest to do this to a woman of his parish or to any woman for that matter, he hoped there was a Devil and a Hell. Yet, hoping to use what he witnessed to his advantage, the answer to his prayers, it was then that Robert realized that he had witnessed a miracle and, perhaps, a miracle that he could make use of too.

"You will have no memory of this," said Father Thomas to the woman. "You will feel free, refreshed, and happy that you came here for my blessing. Now at the count of three, you will open your eyes and feel wonderful. One, you will swallow. Two, you will stand. And three you will be unburdened of your woes."

"Thank you Father," she said offering him her hand. "I feel so much better after your blessing."

"I'd be honored to perform your wedding Elizabeth," he said.

"Thank you Father," she said leaving.

"I'll see you next week to more discuss the arrangements in depth," he said.

In depth? Robert figured the priest would surely fuck her next week. Pounding her pussy, he could only imagine his priest pushing her up against the rectory wall and fucking her. How dare he do that to her? He wonder if the woman was a virgin. If she was, she wouldn't be pure for long. He felt bad for her future husband, whoever he was, the poor bastard thinking that he was marrying a virgin who's been having secret sex with her priest. How fucked up is that?

"Yes Father. I shall look forward to our little talk," she said leaving the rectory.

"Go in peace and God bless you my child," said the priest making the sign of the cross as if he was a baseball player and had just hit a homerun. Actually having just scored a blowjob from a beautiful, young woman, Robert was hopeful that he could play this hypnotic game on the Father's team while rounding all the bases with his mother and sister.

Wanting to see what she looked like from the front, waiting for her to leave, Robert entered the rectory behind the woman. Whether from the front or from the back, she was a beautiful woman.

* * * * *

"Robert, my son, how are you? How's my computer? Did you fix that nasty virus? I suspect it may have been one of the altar boys perusing porn sites while I was serving mass," he said so innocently saintly. "I'll find out when they confess their sins and after I give them extra acts of contrition," he said with a laugh.

"I know your game Father."

"Pardon?"

"You heard me, you despicable, dirty old man. You disgust me. I watched you hypnotize that poor woman. I saw Elizabeth sucking your cock. I saw her stroking your cock. I saw you cum in her mouth."

"Oh Dear," said the priest lifting up his cross. "Look at my cross my son," he said swaying the cross in front of Robert's eyes. "Your eye lids are getting so very heavy..."

Slowly swaying the shiny, silver cross back and forth and back and forth...

To be continued...

12