In The Navy

Story Info
Navy Lt. Blackmailed into sex.
12.5k words
4.39
23.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to do a little research for this story. If I managed to get some of the terms wrong, or some other aspect of Navy ship life is off. Sorry, I did my best.

Sarah Sullivan

Part 1: In The Navy

Chapter One

Lt. Sullivan had checked on board the ship just a few weeks previous. She joined the Navy to further her education, and was not sure how long she intended to stay in the service. Her current commitment was for six years after she graduated with her Bachelors. This while in the Reserves. The beautiful blond was on her first sea duty assignment. She had to work twice as hard to prove she was as good as the male officers. Especially as she was a full Lieutenant and many of her juniors had more experience then she did.

Her assignment was the as the Officer in Charge (O.I.C) of the Machine shop aboard the small LHA (Landing Helicopter Assault) that she had been assigned to. She was very good with the equipment, and in the few weeks working there she had gained the respect of most of the sailors under her charge. There was one, Seaman Apprentice Lawson, who for what ever reason, had taken a dislike to her. He was often borderline disrespectful, but as a woman in a mans job, she had to learn to be a bit thick skinned.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door to her quarters. Sarah, Lt. Sullivan was currently wear her civy's (civilian attire), shorts and a trim blouse. Usually she had her long blond hair up in a bun, as female sailors were now allowed wear their hair long while in uniform. This was the rules for female sailors weather officer or enlisted. In her quarters she often let her hair down which was the case now. She was not on duty, and in fact had plans to head out in the following afternoon or evening, depending on how long it took her to get her reports done. She hoped by Saturday evening at the latest, it was Friday, that she would have them done.

Currently she wore shower shoes, but when out and about on the ship, even in her civilian clothes, she never wore any but hard shoes. She would only change to tennis shoes or dress shoes when off the ship. She was an attractive women, and new it, which garnered her some disrespect from certain segments of the crew. Blonde, blue eyes with a trim figure. Small breasts but a perfect round ass and sexy long legs. Sarah is five feet seven inches tall, a flat stomach, and strong but not overly muscular arms. Sarah spent a lot of time in the small weight room aboard the ship.

"Enter." Which was her standard answer when anyone knocked at her door. A moment ago she had been thinking about the guy that was about to enter, that she just thought of as the kid. Sure he was tall, well over six feet, perhaps six feet two. And he was good looking, dark hair, brown eyes, a sensual smile. But, he was quite aware of it at such a young age. At twenty-six she was eight years his senior.

Entering and standing erect but not at attention he began, "Lieutenant Sullivan, this is the final tally for the week on the repairs you wanted me to bring to you. I am sorry I am a bit late, but a couple of the tasks took longer then we had anticipated. Chief said to get them to you right away."

The first thing she noticed when he came into her quarters, maybe because she was sitting at her desk, was that his erect penis was virtually priming to escape his pants. She wanted to giggle, but new that would be very wrong. Also, she had to admit she was impressed by the obvious size of his manhood, and a bit curios to see it out in the open. She suppressed a smile, stood up and said, "Very good Lawson. Thank you for this, and the shop is not late on this stuff, I new it would be a bit arduous. Just..., thanks for getting it done. May I ask you something Seaman Apprentice Lawson?"

"Certainly Ma'am." This was the most respect he had ever shown her and she had a good guess as to why. The entire time since entering the room he had not made eye contact, and she suspected it was because he was attracted to her. "So, are you on liberty this weekend Lawson?"

"Uhm, yes, Lieutenant. But I have no plans. Thought I might get some reading done. I need to get into my BMR's (Basic Military Requirements) as I want to make E-3 as soon as possible. Probably do that and some other studying this weekend. Why do you ask, Ma'am?"

"Oh, just curious. Dismissed..., and thank you Lawson. Thank you for getting this work done. Tell the guys I really appreciate it." With that he left the room and she cracked a huge smile. She also felt herself get wet down there. She was not surprised by her reaction as it had been months since she had been laid. A female officer, especially a single one, had to be very discreet.

Scott Lawson, SA Lawson returned to the his berthing department and lay down on his rack. He had a raging hard-on, and though most of the guys were off ship for the weekend, he was not stupid enough to jack-off in the department where any sailor could walk by at anytime. Instead he decided to pull the novel he had been reading out from underneath his pillow to get his mind off of it.

"Hey Lawson." It was one of the guys that worked in the shop, his name Nigretti. He was smart, damn good at his job, and had the nastiest mind and mouth Lawson had ever encountered. But he liked him.

Two years older, he was one of only a few on the ship that did not hold his age against him. "Yeah, Nigretti... What is your first name by the way?"

Groaning he leaned in close and said, "You promise to keep it a secret?"

Looking at his shipmate he said, "Shit no, it must be good."

"Fuck you Lawson." And then punched him in the arm. "Then I ain't gonna tell you."

"Okay, okay. What's up Nigretti?"

"You been thinking about our favorite Lieutenant, Lawson?" With that Lawson blushed so red he knew that it was hard to hide his attraction to Lieutenant Sullivan. "Sokay bud, shit, there ain't a guy on this ship that would not give there last dollar to bone that chick. And that includes the CO and XO."

Sarah leaned back from her desk ruminating. She was thinking about a club she went to a couple of weeks previous and the hot sailor she had let come onto her. He was enlisted, she an officer, so she guessed a bit of the forbidden fruit was involved with the encounter. He was so hot, maybe twenty-one or perhaps a bit older. They sat in a booth in the back, Lt jg Harvey had come with her but she was busy on the dancing floor flirting with civilians. As the only two female officers on the ship they had become party buddies.

He was so hot, at one point he leaned into her neck, surreptitiously kissing it as his hand slipped inside her skirt and found her pussy. She was wearing no underwear. She could still feel his warm hand probing her slit, and just thinking about it, and after speaking with Lawson, she was very hot. She thought she might go back to that same club the following night, and perhaps this time let him go further. She had stepped outside with him, was about to go home with him when Megan, Lt jg Harvey had grabbed her. She knew exactly what she wanted to do but for her own welfare her friend and shipmate stopped her from maybe making a mistake. God, he had such startling blue eyes.

"Well, I got this idea."

"What do you mean, Nigretti?"

"See, I overheard el tee Sullivan at this club say she wanted to go see this concert. Now I happen to know this scalper, and he got me these tickets at cost. "

"What is your point, Nigretti?"

"Well..., never mind, just come with me. I got an idea."

"Where are we going?"

"Oh, shut up, put the book down and follow me."

The pair walked down a deck, took some twists and turns and suddenly Sullivan realized they were in officer country. "We're not even supposed to be down here Nigretti."

"I got some paperwork in this folder, if anyone asks it is the watch reports for Lieutenant Sullivan."

Finally they stopped at her door and Nigretti knocked. A faint, "Enter," was heard from inside her quarters.

Lt. Sullivan expected no one else, it was almost nineteen hundred for Gods sake, most people were off the ship except the duty section on watch. She was in nothing but a t-shirt and shorts, so had to put on a pull over sweater, her nipples at attention from her thoughts. "Enter," and then Nigretti opened her door and entered, pulling Lawson in behind him. Closing the door the pair stood before her.

Standing behind her chair she was the first to speak, "May I help you gentleman. I think all the reports are done, so I can't imagine what you are here for."

"Well, first," Nigretti began, "I overheard you at the Palisades a couple of weeks ago... I heard you say you wanted to go to this concert." With that he handed her the tickets. She was sure she blushed, for she had not known Nigretti was there that night. What did he see?

"You know I can't take these, Nigretti."

"Oh, cmon el tee, it will be our little secret. You know like the secret I saw at the club that night." Now she knew she was blushing, and she immediately understood his implication. She suddenly saw her career light blink out, and stammered, unable to reply. "Oh, it's okay Lieutenant Sullivan..., it will be our little secret. If..."

She stood for a moment unable to think of what to say. Of how to respond. She felt her face flush, embarrassed, but also worried at what he wanted. She knew it was blackmail, the tickets just to soften her up. Should she just ignore him, after all she had not gone home with that sailor that night. So what could her really prove? "I am not sure what you think you, uhm, know. But if you think..."

He quickly interrupted her, saying, "Oh, it's not what I know, it is some pictures I took." Pulling his phone out of his pocket the first picture already on the screen of the phone. Leaning in he showed her the picture of the navy guy sitting next to her, neither were in uniform, but the short haircut could not be missed. Later he asked around and found out he was a third class petty officer stationed at the local hospital. The picture showed him leaning into her neck. His arm appeared to be under the table near her. It was from an angle to the side, and really did not show much. Quickly he swiped the screen to the next picture, and you could clearly see his hand under her skirt. Finally the third through fifth pictures showed her outside the club, kissing this sailor, both of them in an embrace.

She was flabbergasted. He must have been spying on her all evening to get these pictures. She suddenly realized, it did not matter, he could have sent them anonymously up the chain of command and her career would have been over. "What...,what. I mean, what do you want?"

"Oh, that's simple. I, and my shipmate here, want you to undress and do us." Again, her face turned white for she knew he, or they, had her.

"W-wait a sec Nigretti. You didn't tell me any of this before we came in her. This is wrong." Lawson responded.

"Too late now, Lawson. You are here with me and either she fucks us both, or we all three go down with this particular ship."

Nigretti stood about five feet ten inches tall. He was kind of average looking, but not ugly or anything. Lawson, though very young, was very good looking. She sort of fell into her chair and then, leaned forward, her face in her hands. "What, how. I mean, you are going to keep this to yourselves?"

"Well, not exactly, I showed a couple of other guys, made them swear to secrecy, but you will have to fuck them at some point. "

"What the fuck! You think I am the ship whore? I should just walk out of here and go right to the CO and take my chances."

"Oh that's up to you babe." Dropping all semblance of enlisted to officer respect. "But think about it, we get busted, get kicked out, and in a year our discharge is cleaned up. Well, as an officer, the newspapers, the notoriety. You get it? Hot Lieutenant fraternizing with young Petty Officer. It's simple, take off your clothes, and let's get to it. Lawson, go sit on her bed..., she can start by sucking your cock. Finally going to get your wick wet."

She suddenly knew she had no choice. First she pulled off her sweater, and with it the T-shirt she had been wearing underneath. Next she pulled off her shorts revealing that there was a wet spot on her underwear where she had been lubricating earlier with her thought of the young Petty Officer at the club, and her thoughts of Lawson and his big cock. Standing there, nervous as Lawson sat on the bed, she said, "No one can know about this. This is it. Just you two and your friends and just this one time."

"Oh no, gonna hang onto these pictures. Going to need some entertainment on board, especially when we have to go out to sea in four weeks. "

His pants still on, Lawson sat on the edge of the bed a bit taken aback by the events that had just unfurled. But seeing the Lieutenant naked before him, his his cock was once again very hard. So very horny, he was still a bit ashamed of what they were doing. "Come on dude," Nigretti said, "Take off your pants, let that monster pop out, I am sure el tee is looking forward to sucking on it."

He started to say something and she said, " Shut up. Just take them off, let's see your cock. Let's get this over with." Helping him, she grabbed his pants as he unbuckled and then reached up and pulled off his underwear. His dick was rigid, standing at attention, obviously ready for her. Grasping his cock in her right hand, she began by licking under his balls, gently going up his shaft before engulfing the first few inches with her mouth. " Nguuu. Oh shit. Feels good. " She continued, now going up and down on his cock, unable to take all of his at least eight inches into her mouth. But then Nigretti behind her, put his hands through her blond locks, grasping her head firmly, he pushed her head down onto his cock. She choked, not a deep throat girl, but he did not seem to care. Hard he pushed her head down, his cock forced into her throat and she almost vomited before he let her go. "Deeper, el tee. Take him deeper."

He had released her hair and she grabbed for air still stroking his cock. "Sarah, you are fucking me, please call me Sarah." A copious amount of saliva dripped down her chin and she said, "A pillow, the deck is hard on my knees."

Nigretti grabbed a pillow from the top of the bed and once she had it positioned right she went back to working on his cock. As she did this, she could hear Nigretti taking off his clothes and in just moments he was behind her, spreading her legs. He reached between them, finding her pussy and it was already soaking wet. "Oh, Lawson, she likes this. She is very wet." Spreading her legs wider still, he positioned himself behind her and placed his cock against her opening. As she sucked on Lawson, he pushed his smaller but not undersized cock into her pussy. "Oh, fuck yes. Fuck yes. This is sweet. Hottest chick I have ever been in. God it feels good." Grabbing her waist he pushed his cock into her very slowly, teasing her. He did this for a long while, as she did her best to concentrate on Lawson's cock. It did feel good, this cock inside her. She had been so hot, and thought to herself, might as well enjoy it.

"Okay, fuck me hard sailor. Pick up the pace." She said this still stroking Lawson's very rigid member. Nigretti ignored her at first, still going slow, cherishing the sight of his cock going in and out of her very hot body.

"Grab her head, Lawson. Fuck her face. She is your toy now, fuck her face good." He was tentative at first, but her mouth did feel so good on his cock. Getting into it, he finally grabbed the back of her head and Nigretti motioned for him to use both hands. "Yeah, push her head down and fuck up into her face, she can take it." Using both hands now, hot for this older and sexy woman, he began to fuck her face in earnest, going deeper, making her choke with each upstroke. He moaned, leaning back just a little and not looking down at her as he pushed his cock in and out of her face. But God it felt good, his hot dick in her throat.

Finally Nigretti could not go slow any longer. Starting to pump her faster and faster, she began to moan and was obviously enjoying his cock going in and out of her. "You got any lube Sara?"

She replied, "Bottom drawer, to your right in my desk. Inside my purse." He pulled out as she went back to work on Lawson's cock, he had released her head and she went up and down on it, her tongue swirling around it, doing her best to please him. In truth she was so hot, and was enjoying sucking his cock, but so wanted Nigretti's cock back inside her.

Nigretti had finally found the lube and put a goodly amount on his cock. He then opened her ass cheeks with both hands, holding the bottle in his mouth he got close and put some in her ass crack. Putting the bottle aside, he pushed one finger, with the lube into her ass, and she moaned, not just because she knew what was coming, but because she was so hot. Putting his cock against her tiny puckered asshole, he pushed his cock into her. It was so incredibly tight. He was not gentle, not nice, he began to fuck her ass in earnest right away. "Oh, f-fuck yes. Fuck..., so hot. God you have such a tight ass."

It did feel good. She reached back with her left hand, finding her clit she began to play with it as Nigretti fucked her in her ass. She was so hot, needed to cum so very bad. "Fuck babe, fuck. Gonna cum in your tight ass. You ready for my hot cum baby? G-God, f-fuck, here it comes. Yeah, gonna fill you up."

Releasing Lawson's cock for a moment she said, "Keep it down, not too loud." She immediately went back to sucking his huge member, but her concentration was on the cock in her ass, and her fingers on her own clit.

"B-baby, f-fuck, c-cumming. H-here it comes, yes, yes, fuck, fuck, here comes my load. F-fuuuuuuuuuuuuuk." With that he shot stream after stream of cum into her incredible ass. He had been pumping her so hard that she could not really suck Lawson's cock but he did not care. All he cared about was fucking this hot woman six or seven years her senior who was obviously into fucking. She still moved back against him until as the last of the cum left his dick, he grabbed her and held her in place his body against hers, his cock all the way in her. Finally he finished, pulled his cock out and said, "Lay back on the bed, time for Lawson to get his wick wet."

She did as she was told, lie back on the bed, her knees up spreading her legs. She could not help herself, she began to play with her pussy. "Come on, Scott. I am your first fuck?" Cum was dripping from her ass onto the sheets, but either he did not see it, or did not care.

He said nothing, pulling off his shirt, now completely naked. He was so hot, his chest tight, muscular, but not overly so. He did not say a word, but climbed on the bed. He was tall, looking down at her as he brought his cock up to her pussy. She grabbed it and guided it in, helping him at first to fuck her. It was so big, just the head inside her. She subconsciously put her hand on his chest, pushing back.

"Slow Scott, g-go slow. You, you are so b-big."

He listened to her, he did not want to hurt this beautiful woman. Taking his time, he slowly pumped in and out of her, though everything in him wanted to pound her. She was so hot, so beautiful. His dick felt so good going in and out of her, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and he had a huge crush on her. God, I am fucking the woman of my dreams.

After a couple of minutes his cock was almost all the way in her. She was so turned on, his cock felt so good and he was so handsome. Nigretti sat in her chair, making comments, telling him to pound her but she just blocked him out, concentrating, enjoying this young mans cock sliding in and out of her now very wet pussy. He was looking down at her now, his eyes in a squint. God she loved his cock, but he would not say anything, just pumped in and out of her. She thought he wanted to kiss her, but knew he would not so she reached up with her hand, wrapped it around her neck and pulled his lips, his mouth to hers.