In The Old Days of VCRs Pt. 01

Story Info
Brother and sister make a porn movie.
12.4k words
4.5
69.5k
84

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, using Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned.

Also, this story has been written using Cajun dialect. If this style of speech displeases you? Aw then cher, what you do, is you hit that backspace key yeah. That you don't got read it no.

*****

Jimmy Falgout lolled in his bed, ice pack on his knee. He had taken a pain reliever twenty minutes earlier; couldn't even remember the name of the pill. But he could remember a time that he'd not been able to stand having the cold ice pack on his knee for longer than a few minutes at a time.

Now, he was able to fall asleep with the small bag on his leg. Which usually meant waking up with a small puddle soaking into his mattress. He now slept with a rubber sheet protecting his mattress; every now and then the puddle of cool water would cause him to urinate on himself in the night.

The pain reliever, the prescription strength muscle relaxer had fogged his thinking. The twenty year old man could not remember how long he'd been very nearly a prisoner in his own bed. Ever since the accident on the off-shore oil rig, though, he'd been confined to a bed. The few respites were when Cindy drove him to Lafayette General for another checkup.

Dr. Brenda Hutchenson said he was healing fine; he was right on track to return to work in a few weeks. The diminutive woman just waved off Jimmy's concerns when he pointed out that he still could not bend his knee.

"How I'm going work can't even walk?" Jimmy demanded.

"Time takes time, Mr. Falgout," the woman responded tersely.

Jimmy stretched in the bed and reached down to check the ice pack. So far, it was not leaking, but right now, it was full of fresh ice cubes. They'd not begun to melt yet.

"Hey," Cindy said, appearing in his doorway.

Jimmy looked at his sister. The eighteen year old girl was, to Jimmy's eyes, the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. She had long brown hair that reached down to the backs of her thighs, one heavy eyebrow that went over both eyes, large round brown eyes, a button nose and pouting lips on a round, lightly tanned face.

She stood five feet, two inches tall, and weighed one hundred and thirty pounds. She considered herself fat, but Jimmy considered her to be perfect. None of the weight had managed to reach her breasts; she sported a 32B chest, a fact that she often complained about. But again, Jimmy considered her to be perfect. Much of her weight was in her cute bubble butt and thick thighs and she hated her bubble butt and thick thighs.

"Hey," Jimmy smiled at her as she peered into his room.

She was wearing a halter top, which exposed her cute belly and belly button and tanned arms. Her shorts were far too short for her to wear outside, but since they were in their apartment, Jimmy said nothing, just admired her smooth tanned legs.

He smirked as she bent slightly, squinting. She pretended to try to peer up the gaping leg of his flannel shorts. Jimmy actually lifted the left leg, flashing her his limp cock and balls.

Had Jimmy not been slightly fogged, slightly buzzing on the muscle relaxer, he would have never done this. But he smiled at Cindy's surprised expression. His smile widened as she covered her mouth and let out a giggle.

"Guess what? Guy next door?" Cindy said, then looked around to make sure they were alone.

"Next door? Arnaud's old apartment?" Jimmy asked.

"Uh huh," Cindy agreed. "Anyway, was telling him 'bout your leg?"

"Cindy, you went out? Dressed like that?" Jimmy asked, a tinge of anger in his voice.

"Right next door; Jesus," Cindy said, rolling her eyes.

"Momma asked me look after you," Jimmy complained.

"Anyway, think he's gay yeah; didn't even look at me," Cindy said.

"Still. Babineaux? Right across? Want him seeing that?" Jimmy pointed out.

"Gross!" Cindy agreed, eyes opening wide.

"Anyway, guy next door, telling him 'bout my leg," Jimmy said, waving his hand impatiently.

"Said don't take no seven and a half weeks for a sprained knee get better, need see 'bout seeing you another doctor yeah," Cindy said.

"But Dr. Hutchenson's only one Workman's Comp cleared see me," Jimmy said.

"Guy? Oh, that his name yeah, Guy Correcci, anyway, he a videographer," Cindy said.

"A what? What that is, a videographer?" Jimmy asked.

"Does movies, but on a video camera, not no movie camera," Cindy said. "And he was doing one on medical mix-ups and said we need go see you another doctor, get us a second opinion yeah."

"And Workman's Comp said I do that, I'm be disqualified," Jimmy argued.

"Anyway, Guy said he might could help us yeah," Cindy said. "I bring him see you?"

"Yeah, I guess," Jimmy said, shrugging his shoulders.

Cindy turned and Jimmy looked at her shapely rear end. His fogged brain sent a command to his mouth before he could stop himself.

"God damn, that is the nicest butt," Jimmy exclaimed, looking at her luscious butt cheeks sticking out the bottoms of her shorts.

"Too big," Cindy declared.

"Just right," Jimmy countered, actually feeling a stirring in his crotch.

Cindy's assessment of Guy Correcci seemed correct. The man paid scant attention to Cindy, but did give a noticeable glance to Jimmy's crotch as he pranced around the bed. He extended his hand.

"Hi," he drawled. Guy Correcci. It's actually Guissepi, but you know?"

"Great to meet you," Jimmy said, wishing he had at least pulled a tee shirt on over his muscular chest and abdomen.

"Listen, Cindy was telling me about your leg? Your knee, right? And I've got a doctor friend? In Baton Rouge?" Guy said.

Jimmy found Guy's habit of ending every sentence with a question annoying. But for Cindy's sake, he was polite to Guy. As beautiful as Jimmy thought his sister was, she seemed almost incapable of making friends. Her only true friend was an equally chubby, equally short girl, Wanda Bercegay. The nineteen year old blonde stood only five feet one, but weighed one hundred and forty seven pounds, most of the excess weight in her breasts and buttocks.

So Jimmy was polite as Cindy's new friend simpered and lisped through a far too detailed explanation of his documentary on medical mishaps and medical fraud.

"Anyway, we use my name? We get you checked out by my doctor friend and Workman's Comp never finds out you went behind their back?" Guy continued.

"First thing you said makes any sense," Jimmy blurted out.

"Oh, don't worry about hurting my feelings," Guy tittered, actually resting a soft, clammy hand on Jimmy's naked shoulder. "Believe me, I've been called every name in the book, you know?"

"So what we got do?" Cindy asked from the doorway.

Again, she peered at Jimmy's crotch. With Guy in the room, Jimmy did not flash his sister.

"This room? Is just perfect," Guy said, looking around the room. "And the hospital bed? Love it, okay?"

"Perfect for what?" Jimmy asked.

"Well," Guy drawled then let an embarrassed giggle escape.

He leaned close to Jimmy. Cindy leaned closer to the bed so she could hear what Guy was whispering.

"I, uh, well, I'm a videographer? I make documentaries? But my real bread and butter? The documentaries? That's my real passion, but it's only beer and cigarette money. Do you smoke? God, wish I could quit, but anyway, my real bread and butter is doing, um, artistic videos?" Guy mock-whispered.

"Artistic?" Cindy asked.

"Porn," Jimmy clarified for his sister's benefit.

"Oh, God, don't call them that," Guy whined. "No, no, these actually have a plot? Not just jump on and bump and grind?"

"And what's that got do with me?" Jimmy asked.

"Well," Guy drawled and looked around the room, then at Cindy.

"Well," he said again and looked at Jimmy. "You let me do one of my art videos with you and your wife here? A thirty minute video? Then I'll get you in touch with my doctor friend; deal?"

"She's not..." Jimmy started to say.

"Guy? Why don't you let Jimmy and me talk 'bout it? I get back at you later," Cindy interrupted.

Cindy smiled, leaned over the bed and gave Jimmy an open mouthed kiss. Then she pulled Guy out of the bedroom.

"Cindy, huh?" Jimmy protested when she returned to his bedroom.

In answer, she leaned over and gave him a soft kiss. He gently pushed her away and opened his mouth to protest. Again, she leaned over the chrome railing and kissed him again.

"Don't," she whispered when he moved to push her away a second time.

She kissed him and gently licked his lips.

"You know you wanting to," she whispered in his ear.

She then gently licked his ear.

"And you know I'm wanting to," she continued in her gentle whisper. Her fingers trailed up and down his muscled arm.

"And Baby? We, you ain't getting no better; your leg? It's not getting better. I don't care what that Dr. Hutchenson saying. You not getting no better," Cindy pleaded.

She kissed him again, an open mouthed, wet kiss on his lips. Her fingers trailed up and down his chest, his abdomen.

"We go see this doctor in Baton Rouge, see what they got say, okay?" she begged.

Jimmy's cock had swelled to full hardness as his sister gently kissed him, gently touched him. Another spasm of pain jolted his leg and his erection wilted slightly.

"But why he can't just give us this doctor's name?" Jimmy stated.

"He done told me," Cindy smiled. "Dr. Mike Scott. He at Baton Rouge Medical. But we still going need Guy's other stuff so them Worker man comp don't catch us."

"But, Cindy, you, you a virgin, huh?" Jimmy protested weakly.

"Candle done took care that," Cindy giggled.

She kissed him again.

"Candle's name Jimmy yeah," she confessed.

She peered into his eyes, then kissed him again.

"I'm love with you all I can remember," she confessed.

"Named your candle Jimmy, huh?" Jimmy smiled.

"What I'm going name it? Elvis?" Cindy laughed happily.

Jimmy took one of his twice weekly showers a day early. He also made sure to shave his face twice. After flossing, then brushing his teeth and gargling with mouthwash, he then had to take not one, but two muscle relaxers; his knee was throbbing incessantly. The strain of standing under the lukewarm spray, the strain of standing in front of the mirror to scrape his face had been an ordeal.

"Okay, people, places people, places," Guy ordered as Jerome, his muscle bound camera man hefted the bulky camera and dolly into position.

Guy adjusted a few lights around the bed. Jimmy could feel the heat from the lamps and the glare hurt his eyes. He looked around to make sure none of the bedding was close enough to touch any of the powerful lamps.

Guy again took a light reading, nodding to himself. He then checked that Jimmy's ace bandage was secured, that the clips were in the back of Jimmy's leg.

"Last thing we need is one of them clips come loose, get stuck in your wife's pubic hair, hmm?" Guy said as Jimmy grunted.

Guy clapped his hands as Jerome adjusted the camera and made sure the cassette was properly seated in the bulky camera. Guy clapped his hands again.

"Nurse? Where's my nurse?" Guy demanded.

Cindy entered the room. On her head was a paper nurse's cap. Her thick brown hair had been styled, by Jerome, into a beautiful bun. Cindy's top was a stark white tube top, a 'boob tube' and her skirt was a white skirt that barely reached to just below her white cotton panties. On her feet, she wore white pumps with five inch heels.

"How I'm walk in these, huh?" Cindy demanded.

"You only have to walk from door to bed," Guy snapped. "Now, this is the plot. This is 'Naughty Nurse' and you, Cindy? You are the naughty nurse. You come in, you see that your patient is in a lot of pain, and you suck his cock. Then, after he comes on your face, the money shot? He's still not healed, so you fuck him. Minute you feel him start coming, you jump off, let him coat your cute pussy. We have the time and if big boy here can get it up? We'll do anal. Oh, you two have done anal, haven't you? I bet everyone in America has done anal. I mean, God, its Nineteen Seventy Four, for God's sake."

"Anal?" Cindy asked.

"Anal?" Jimmy asked.

"Oh you two are playing with me, aren't you?" Guy snapped. "Come on, Princess, let's get you in place. Jerome, Sweetie, how's it looking? You ready?"

"I got it," Jerome said in a surprisingly high pitched voice.

"Now, again, you come in, you drop skirt and panties to the floor, just push the top down to right under your boobs and..." Guy said as he hustled Cindy out of the room.

"So, how'd you hurt your leg?" Jerome asked Jimmy.

"Was on the rig, someone said that pump's making a funny noise yeah, next thing I know, I'm on a helicopter flying to Lafayette General," Jimmy said. "Heard later pump blew up, knocked me into the safety railing, leg all tore up."

"Oh my," Jerome gasped.

"And 'Action!'" Guy called out.

"Hi, I'm your nurse," Cindy said, entering the room.

She paused at the foot of the bed, leaning forward. Jerome zoomed in, camera focused on the white cotton panties peeking out from underneath Cindy's ridiculously short skirt. Then he dollied around, to focus on the wanton leer Cindy was giving Jimmy.

"And how are we feeling today?" Cindy husked, pushing her top to rest underneath her small breasts. "Any... Stiffness?"

"Uh, yeah," Jimmy agreed, cock tenting the crisp, stiff white sheets.

"Well, you know, there's a nurse that says she can make a bed and never disturb the patient?" Cindy smiled as she unzipped her skirt and let it flutter to the floor.

She pushed her panties down over her lush hips, exposing her neatly trimmed thatch of brown hair. Then she let the panties fall to the floor.

"But I can make a patient and never disturb the bed," Cindy smiled and crawled up onto the bed between Jimmy's spread legs.

"Oh!" Jerome groaned quietly as Cindy pulled down the crisp white sheet, exposing Jimmy's throbbing eight and a half inches of circumcised cock.

Cindy smiled into the camera as she licked her wet lips. She then grabbed the shaft of her brother's cock in one hand and fondled Jimmy's heavy balls with her other hand. Then she peered up into Jimmy's eyes as she lowered her mouth over the head of Jimmy's straining meat.

She and her best friend Wanda often talked, in hushed tones, what they would do if they ever had the chance. They talked in hushed tones about sucking a man's cock. They talked in hushed tones about letting a man slide his cock into their pussies. Wanda even admitted she'd let a man put his 'thing' up her butt, if he wanted to.

They stole magazines out of Wanda's father's toolshed. In the privacy of Wanda's room, they looked at the hardcore pornographic magazines, looked at the black and white pictures of quite young looking girls with nasty old men.

"Mm," both Cindy and Jimmy groaned as she licked around the head of his cock.

Cindy lay on her side, pussy facing Jerome's camera as she pulled her mouth off of Jimmy's cock with a 'pop' sound. Then she reached between her legs and began running her highly polished fingernails up and down her wet slit while her tongue lapped around the shaft of Jimmy's fat meat. She slowly stroked the length of Jimmy's cock, then raised up slightly and again took the head of Jimmy's cock into her mouth.

Cindy put to use what information she'd gleaned from those magazines as she slid her mouth over her brother's cock. Cindy put the information she'd garnered from eavesdropping when the older cheerleaders at DeGarde High School had whispered about sucking their boyfriends' cocks as she now stroked Jimmy's long, thick meat.

Jimmy stared into Cindy's lust filled eyes as she stroked and sucked his cock. Penelope, his last girlfriend had given him a few blow jobs, grudgingly. When he began working off-shore, Penelope had expected Jimmy to propose marriage. When Jimmy and Cindy's mother committed suicide, Penelope had expected Jimmy to propose marriage.

Then when Jimmy was hurt in the accident, Penelope no longer had any interest in marriage. Especially if Jimmy's already meager earnings would also be going to help support Jimmy's clingy, needy sister.

"Jerome? I'm fixing come," Jimmy spoke directly to the camera operator.

"Uh huh?" Jerome gasped, slowly rubbing his cock through his tight jeans.

"And I, ugh! I know, ugh, damn, Cindy!" Jimmy grunted as his sister applied forceful suction to her tongue waggling and energetic stroking.

"I have the stuff right here," Guy lisped, showing Jimmy the turkey baster filled with egg whites and powdered coffee creamer.

"Give Guy a chance, oh God, yes," Jimmy groaned as Cindy's other hand was a blur as she rubbed her wet pussy. "Pan up to my face? Show me really enjoying it? That way, have fewer edit cuts to make?"

Jerome looked at Guy. The man thought, then slowly nodded his head in agreement.

"And, oh, fuck yes," Jimmy grunted and blasted a thick spurt of his semen into Cindy's hot mouth.

Reluctantly, Cindy pulled Jimmy's thick meat out of her mouth and pointed the spurting cock at her face and open mouth. Her eyes continued to look into Jimmy's eyes, even as Guy squirted some 'semen' onto her face.

Jimmy slumped back against the mountain of pillows. He smiled wearily as Cindy again wrapped her lips around his cock, pretty face nearly obscured by his semen and the manufactured semen. A moment later, Cindy shuddered in orgasm.

"Damn, loves sucking that cock, huh?" Jerome muttered as Cindy continued to stroke and suck Jimmy's cock.

Slowly, Jimmy's cock responded to his sister's hot mouth. His eyes roamed over her perfect body, the sight of her tightly coiled brunette curls, the wet slit. He watched as her red lacquered fingernails tugged and twisted her own nipples. She pulled her mouth off of his fully erect cock and smiled up at Jimmy.

"Well, that was good," Cindy enthused, but I see we've not worked all the kinks out. How about..."

She swung herself up, squatted over Jimmy's hard dick, then poised his member at the mouth of her pussy.

Jerome? You can lower that?" Jimmy asked, holding Cindy from sinking down on his pole.

"Uh, yeah," Jerome grunted and shook as he spurted a load of his own semen into his tight jeans.

"Why you don't bring it down, kind of watch as her pussy kind of swallows up my dick?" Jimmy instructed.

Again, Jerome looked to Guy. The man simply pursed his lips tightly but nodded his agreement.

"And... Action," Guy said when Jerome indicated he was ready.

"Ooh," both brother and sister groaned as Jimmy's cock parted Cindy's slick pussy lips.

"Ugh!" Cindy grunted as her very first cock slid into her pussy.

Jerome's camera recorded as inch after inch slid up into Cindy's splayed, wet pussy. Her lips formed a perfect 'mouth' as it swallowed the hard cock.

Jimmy and Penelope had fucked; Penelope hated it when Jimmy called their joining 'fucking' but to Jimmy that was all it was. Two bodies joining, thrusting together in passion. Penelope called it 'making love' but Jimmy knew there was no love on his part, and seriously doubted that there was any love on Penelope's part.

That brief romance, those brief sexual activities had not prepared Jimmy for the incredible feeling of Cindy's pussy. Those sexual explorations, the heated fumbles and thrusts had not prepared Jimmy for the heat, the tightness, the wetness of Cindy's pussy.

"Oh yes," Jimmy hissed as all of Cindy's weight now rested firmly in his lap.

"Like that, Sugar?" Cindy gasped out in a seductive tone.

"Oh yes, nurse," Jimmy agreed as he reached up to play with her sweet little titties.

"Tilt up, get her face," Jimmy whispered to Jerome.

With a glance at Guy, Jerome did that. He caught the look of wonder as Cindy wiggled her hips. He caught the almost innocent look as the 'naughty nurse' glanced down to look at their joining.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers