In The Old Days of VCRs Pt. 02

Story Info
Brother and sister and brother's wife continue to make porn.
12.7k words
4.72
34.8k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,049 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, using Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned.

Also, this story has been written using Cajun dialect. If this style of speech displeases you? Aw then Cher, what you do, is you hit that backspace key yeah. That you don't got read it no.

***

After Jimmy, Wanda, and Cindy returned from their honeymoon to their small DeGarde apartment, Jimmy began making plans for the safety of himself, Cindy, and Wanda. St. Elizabeth's Public Library was woefully limited in research material; Jimmy almost wondered if he'd have to go to either Lafayette or Baton Rouge to do a better job of researching.

Then he happened upon a solitary Yellow Pages phone book that someone had obviously donated to the library. He did not hold out much hope as he scribbled down the few phone numbers he found; the book was twelve years old.

"Gold Standard Real Estate," a pleasant sounding woman chirped.

"Oh. So y'all are still open," Jimmy said.

"Yeah, don't close until six," the woman said, sounding slightly confused.

"No, no, last two numbers; they done up and gone out of business," Jimmy smiled.

"Where you from?" the woman asked, intrigued.

"DeGarde, Louisiana," Jimmy smiled. "Don't worry you ain't never heard of it. Ain't no one here ever heard of Garland County neither."

"People here have never heard of Garland County," the woman agreed.

The agent took down Jimmy's information, promised him she'd do some checking, then she'd call him back. After hanging up the telephone, Gail Severn squealed, jumped up and did a little dance around her desk.

After catching her breath, Gail checked the MLS listings that had come from the Salt Lake City office. She did not need to check against her own receipts; she'd not made a sale in three weeks.

"Mr. Falgout? Hi, Gail Severn, Gold Standard Real Estate? We spoke yesterday?" Gail chirped.

Jimmy smirked; Gail and Guy both seemed to converse in questions? Which was fairly annoying? Since he'd only have to deal with Gail for a short while, he'd tolerate it?

"Yes ma'am, that is correct; five thousand acres," Jimmy stated. "And ma'am? Could you recommend at least five contractors? Want to get a few bids."

"You, all five thousand? You are going to buy all five thousand?" Gail double-checked.

She nearly fainted when she deduced that her commission would equal thirty three thousand dollars. When the cashier's check from DeGarde National Bank arrived, two days later via U.S. Air Mail, Gail did feel somewhat light-headed. Three days later, she received the paperwork and James Alton Falgout was the proud owner of five thousand acres of land just south of I-70.

Wanda shed no tears as she told her parents that they were moving to Garland County, Utah. Cindy would have shed tears if it had been just Jimmy and Wanda moving, but she was moving with them.

Through Gail, Jimmy rented a two bedroom apartment and let Cindy and Wanda furnish the apartment. After surveying what he had actually bought, Jimmy smiled and nodded in approval. There was one road in, one road out and that road ran alongside the western border of his new property. It was secluded and private.

Gail's Jeep had been used in the Korean Police Action and even that sturdy vehicle had some trouble negotiating the terrain. But Jimmy saw what he was looking for, nearly in the center of his property.

Three of the contractors saw the proposed building site and declined. One decided he'd have to tack on additional charges just for travel time. A sixth contractor, Curtis Construction, came up from Raquel Falls, Colorado, looked at the site, looked at the rough sketches Jimmy had drawn up and gave Jimmy a reasonable price.

"Eighty by one hundred? Thirty foot ceiling? Okay, but uh, Mr. Falgout, most barns don't have finished concrete floors," Lyle Curtis said.

"Not going be a barn, but glad you brought that up; need barn doors for the east wall," Jimmy smiled.

During construction of their home, Wanda and Cindy were frequent visitors and made plans for furnishing the home itself.

"What we needing six bedrooms for?" Wanda did broach one day, her bulky orthodontic braces making her speech slightly stilted.

"Go with the six bathrooms," Jimmy smiled.

"And what that building is?" Wanda asked, pointing to the large eighty by one hundred structure.

"You and Cindy going start earning your keep," Jimmy said.

"Oh!" Cindy grunted, feeling her pussy get wet.

"Know what he meaning?" Wanda asked Cindy.

"Uh huh; you going love it yeah," Cindy assured her best friend.

After a final walk-through, Lyle and Jimmy shook hands. Then Jimmy handed Lyle an envelope with twenty crisp one hundred dollar bills inside. Lyle then walked around, splitting the tip with his men.

Cindy and Wanda then excitedly called the furniture store and arranged the delivery of their many purchases. Then both girls pestered Jimmy until Jimmy threatened to lock them both in the small apartment bathroom.

The next morning, Cindy and Wanda woke Jimmy and made him drive them to the house, even though the furniture was not scheduled to be delivered for another four hours.

"They're here! They're here!" Cindy screamed as the first truck turned onto their long driveway.

The six men were sullen as they began the task of unloading the three trucks. Finally Jimmy waved the foreman over.

"Know what?" Jimmy told the large man. "Each minute I'm seeing y'all all frowning and shit? Another dollar coming off your tip. Yeah we out in middle of nowhere; that was on the paperwork, huh? Don't want do your job, don't. But quit making my girls feel bad, huh?"

"Heard him," the Forman yelled at the five men. "Smile like you like it."

Jimmy saw the four hundred dollar tip as a worthwhile investment as Cindy and Wanda now bounded happily from room to room, oohing and aahing over each room's décor.

The UPS driver showed up two days after the furniture and accepted Jimmy's offer of help as they unloaded the truck into the eighty by one hundred structure. The next day, the same driver showed up with more boxes and again accepted the offered help. The gangly young man smiled and clumsily flirted with Cindy when the two girls also helped unload the truck.

"Now, what all this is?" Wanda asked.

"'Bout burn up out there; it all cold in here," Cindy complained.

"This is our studio," Jimmy explained.

"Studio?" Wanda asked, then ran her tongue over her braces.

"And this, all these? These our cameras," Jimmy said.

Jimmy taught both Wanda and Cindy how to use the cameras. He had them practice on simple things first. Then he dollied one of the cameras outside and had the girls shoot outdoor scenery

Wanda giggled. While Cindy was focusing on an expanse of sand and rock formations, she kept rubbing her thighs together. Her left hand kept drifting down to her crotch, kept rubbing her crotch through her denim cutoffs.

"Hush you," Cindy giggled.

"Perfect, that's perfect," Jimmy said as he reviewed the long shots of barren scenery.

"Boring," Wanda declared, actually yawning.

That evening, the trio sat in their large, formal dining room. They could have used the kitchen table, but Wanda wanted to use the formal dining table.

"Hey, Cindy, you and Wanda, y'all ever kiss?" Jimmy asked as they ate their dinner at the heavy table.

"I uh, yeah, been a while," Wanda answered for the two of them, blushing hotly.

"Y'all ever touch each other?" Jimmy now asked Wanda.

"I uh, yeah, uh, after uh, looking at her daddy's magazines," Cindy answered.

After dinner, after playing Yahtzee with his wife and his sister, Jimmy told them both to be ready to start shooting before seven o'clock the next morning.

"What, what we shooting?" Wanda asked as she and her husband walked down the hall to their bedroom.

"We going make a video, of you and Cindy kissing, touching each other yeah," Jimmy told her.

"We, You mean like them you done with Cindy? I ain't doing that," Wanda protested.

Jimmy kissed Wanda softly. He hugged her. She looked up into his eyes, then looked away.

"Okay, I do it," she whispered.

'Camp Fire Lezzies' took two days to shoot. Jimmy had them shooting outdoors early in the morning, before the sun got too hot. Then when it was too hot outside, he moved Wanda and Cindy inside the cold studio.

The first few moments of kissing and touching Cindy in front of her husband, in front of the camera, Wanda blushed horribly. Jimmy stopped the taping, but did not tell Wanda or Cindy that he had stopped taping. He just let them work together, let them recite their lines that he'd written out on large cue cards.

Then when Wanda quit looking over at the camera, when her blush receded, Jimmy did yell, "Cut! Okay, let's try that again. Remember, you two are best friends. You're out, camping. It's the summer between graduating high school and going off to college. Cindy, you've been attracted to Wanda for as long as you can remember. But now? Now you're about to go off to college. You might not ever see her again. So, it's now or never to tell her how you feel. Wanda? You, you're surprised. And you're so happy, because you been feeling the same way. Okay, clothes are on again, and... Action!"

Jimmy also did one scene outdoors at night. During that shoot, he also had a camera taping a continuous loop of the landscape at night.

Both Cindy and Wanda were amazed when they began the shoot indoors. Jimmy had a projector shooting the barren landscape onto a screen. He also had a sand colored rug on the concrete floor. To the camera's lens, the two girls were still outdoors as they continued to kiss each other, touch each other's breasts and pussies.

Then, after he had nearly three hours of footage on seven different tapes, Jimmy had Cindy narrate over the final edit.

"We went away to college; me on the east coast and my beautiful blonde girlfriend to the west coast. I thought that would be the end of our story. But after almost one year, she called me and asked if we could go camping again. My pussy got wet just thinking about it. We got together and made love under the stars again. The next year, she sent me an invitation to her wedding. And she called and said we should go camping before her marriage. It was thirty years ago, the first time I told her that I loved her. Every year, for just a few glorious nights, we go camping and make love under the stars. It's just us girls. No husbands, no kids, just her and I," Cindy read aloud.

"God, Jimmy, that's beautiful!" Cindy sniffled.

In the living room of the home, the three sat and watched 'Camp Fire Lezzies.' During the viewing, both Cindy and Wanda were silent.

(Both would unconsciously rub themselves as they watched. Then Jimmy would look over and they'd blush hotly and cease rubbing their crotches through their denim shorts.)

After the credits rolled, Wanda looked at Jimmy.

"So what we do now?" Wanda asked.

"Now? We send it out," Jimmy said. "Guy didn't want give me his distributor's name, but Jerome gave it to me."

Jimmy also paid Guy fifty thousand, twenty five thousand dollars each for the rights to 'Big Brother's Little Slut' and 'Naughty Nurse.'

"Everybody going see that?" Wanda asked, breathless. "They going see me acting like that?"

"Yeah. And they going see next one we making soon as I get it together," Jimmy said.

"When you and me going make one?" Cindy asked.

"Soon as I can think of a story," Jimmy said.

"Need go bed," Wanda whispered urgently to Jimmy.

Wanda was still wearing her 'camping' outfit of ridiculously short denim shorts and man's flannel shirt knotted under her heavy breasts. She was unknotting the shirt as she began scampering down the hall to the master bedroom.

Jimmy gave chase and Wanda laughed happily. In their bedroom, in a rare move, Wanda was the aggressor. She pushed Jimmy onto his back and straddled him.

"Need, we can make that into a magazine?" Wanda groaned, taking Jimmy's cock in as deep as she could.

"Ugh! Oh, damn, mean from them tapes?" Jimmy asked, tugging on her hard nipples.

"Uh huh," Wanda moaned, then shuddered.

She leaned forward and hissed Jimmy hotly. She squealed, then groaned again when he slapped her ass.

"My daddy? He had him them magazines? He ain't never going see no movies, but..." Wanda grunted, her orgasm building up.

"And they a lot of people ain't never going see them movies," Jimmy thought aloud.

'Camp Fire Lezzies' hit bookstores a few months after the movie 'Camp Fire Lezzies' had been distributed to Adult Theaters nationwide. The release of the magazine sparked renewed interest in the movie. Jimmy also released 'Slutty Little Sister' and 'Hospital Slut' in magazine format. This too renewed interest in the movies.

"God, got call me a slut?" Cindy complained as she saw the magazines' covers.

"What you call girl fuck her own brother?" Wanda giggled.

"Lucky?" Cindy giggled as well.

"Got me an idea, you two? You two are roommates? Y'all like kissing, touching, using vibrators on each other, then sink in kitchen breaks and y'all call a plumber," Jimmy mused.

"And you Mr. Roto-rooter?" Cindy guessed.

"Going roto our rooters?" Wanda giggled.

"Uh huh," Jimmy smiled. "Need someone do camera, though."

"That girl," Cindy said to Wanda.

"What girl?" Jimmy asked.

"Girl was in groceries other day," Cindy said. "Remember? You was at post office? Getting that box? And me and Wanda was at the groceries?"

"Oh! Oh yeah! Girl looking for her a job," Wanda agreed.

"Okay," Jimmy said. "And what about this girl makes y'all remember her?"

"Know how I'm kind of fat?" Cindy said.

"You are not fat! Neither one of y'all is fat. Y'all are perfect," Jimmy protested.

"Anyway, this girl was fat," Cindy went on. "I mean, she was fat."

"Man, she about two hundred, maybe even more," Wanda agreed.

"Okay, so how I get in touch with this girl?" Jimmy asked.

"I don't know," Cindy said.

Paula Brandt was heavyset, at least sixty pounds overweight. On a five foot four inch frame, she packed two hundred and five pounds of large breasts, large, jiggly ass, and belly. But she did have a beautiful face and sweet, shy smile. Her brown hair hung to just below her shoulders and was styled in fashionable shag style, parted in the middle.

She dressed neatly, made sure she was clean, made sure her clothing was ironed, was clean.

"I try and try to lose weight," she admitted to her roommate. "Problem is? They keep making Snickers and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups."

Daphne Triche, Paula's roommate just smiled. She too stood at five feet and four inches, she too had brown hair parted in the middle, but Daphne was of average weight.

"Uh huh, well, another day at the old salt mines," Daphne quipped, grabbing her A&P smock.

"That manager get a chance to look at my application?" Paula asked hopefully.

"Uh, no, I don't think so," Daphne lied, knowing that Burt had already thrown Paula's application away.

At the A&&P Supermarket, Jimmy had found the manager. Burt knew exactly who Jimmy was talking about, once he'd been able to decipher the broken English Jimmy was speaking. The problem was, Burt had already thrown the fat girl's application away.

"Oh, hey, wait a stinking minute!" Burt said. "Yeah, yeah, no, I don't have the girl's number, but I'll bet Daphne does."

"Daphne?" Jimmy smiled, relieved.

"One of my cashiers," Burt smiled, pleased with himself. "Paula, that's her name, Paula something. She put Daphne down as a reference."

At the apartment, Paula was waging a losing battle, trying to talk herself out of eating a Little Debbie Swiss Cake Roll when the telephone rang.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Uh, yes, hi, this, this Paula Brandt?" Jimmy asked.

"Uh, yes?" Paula asked.

Ninety minutes later, Paula was about to turn her car around and head back to the apartment. She'd been travelling south on the road and had not seen a driveway to the east. She'd not seen another car the entire time she'd travelled down the road. And the air conditioner in her car was not working.

"Ah ha!" she crowed, suddenly spotting the driveway.

Ten minutes later, she pulled up to a massive looking corrugated steel barn.

"Hi, I uh, I'm looking for Jimmy?" Paula asked, entering the building.

"I'm only one here; think I might be Jimmy?" Jimmy asked, smiling. "Hi, Miss Brandt, Jimmy Falgout."

"Oh, no, please, call me Paula," Paula smiled, feeling her pussy get wet as she looked at the handsome man.

Jimmy talked with Paula, talked with her, not at her. He also did not act as if he was talking to someone else to the side of her. Jimmy looked right at Paula, talked with Paula Brandt.

He explained that this wasn't a barn; it was actually a studio. He showed her the cameras, showed her how to use each one. He even showed her the editing deck and the darkroom, even though he would be the only one using those pieces of equipment, that particular room.

"Now, Miss, Paula, here where you probably going run on out of here," Jimmy said.

She looked from the Olympus camera to the handsome young man. Paula's face was expressionless as she waited.

"We uh, we doing a lot of this with our clothes off," Jimmy admitted.

"Mine? Or the actors?" Paula asked, face still expressionless.

"Actors. You want take yours off, that your business too," Jimmy smiled widely. "Minimum wage what?"

"Two thirty five. That's what Daphne; she's my roommate, she makes two thirty five an hour," Paula said, again glancing over at the Olympus camera.

"Here. Got film in it," Jimmy said, handing Paula the camera. "Take it home, do some shots, show me what you can do, huh?"

"Okay!" Paula enthused, testing the weight of the camera.

"Like what you can do? Pay you eight an hour. "Don't like it? Pay you seven an hour. Really don't like what you do? I pay for your gas come out here," Jimmy offered.

"Eight? An hour?" Paula asked, determining that Jimmy would like, would really like what she was able to do.

He held out his hand. He nodded in approval as Paula's handshake was a firm one.

Paula's first photo was of Jimmy. She smiled, then bounded out of the studio, into the harsh heat of the Utah sun.

Cindy and Wanda looked up from their preparation of lunch when Jimmy entered. Both smiled when Jimmy repeated Wanda's question of whether he meant that she would be the one taking off her clothes or not.

"Hmm, know what? I wonder, what you think she look like?" Wanda asked.

"Man! Do us one movie and you turning into a lezzie?" Cindy hooted.

"Shut up!" Wanda shrilled, then the two girls giggled together.

Paula showed up the next day. Jimmy had her do some practicing on the Trinitron video camera, dollying, zooming, panning. He took the Olympus into the darkroom and began to develop what Paula had done in the twenty one hours she'd had the camera.

He did like what he saw. Paula's shots were in focus. She had an eye for detail, had a real eye for people. One photograph showed a little girl crying. Jimmy had no idea why the girl was crying, but he could almost hear the child's wails.

Another photograph showed a woman's leg. Just the woman's leg, no face. The leg was bent and a razor blade travelled up the leg. There was no hand visible, just the leg and the blade of the razor.

Daphne had been outraged that Paula had snapped a photo of her getting ready for a date. Paula assured her roommate that her face was not in the photograph.

Jimmy stepped out of the darkroom to see Paula sitting on the floor, camera as low as the dolly would lower. She was focused on a Queen Anne style couch, slowly panning from arm rest to other arm rest.

"What you doing?" Jimmy smiled, looking at Paula's wide expanse of buttocks.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,049 Followers