In the Spider's Web Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands brushed my thigh. "You're not going to, umm." Eat me out was likely the wrong way to put it. "Pleasure me?"

Mattias smiled. "If you like, I am more than happy to do so." He knelt again.

I stopped him again. "I don't really want to get my first look at your, umm, equipment, tomorrow. I'd like to see it now, if you don't mind."

Mattias frowned. "My equipment... Oh! You mean my phallus."

I nodded. "Yeah." I didn't want to get an unpleasant shock right before he stuck the thing in me. I was also curious.

Mattias nodded. "Very well." He undid his belt, and began to stroke the area beneath. When I looked closely, I could see a thin opening in the chitin. Was that where his dick would come out? I reached out, and my fingers brushed the area alongside his.

Mattias shuddered in pleasure. "Ohh... You don't need to-" His voice caught as I stroked him again.

"I want to," I told him. "I mean, you've done so much to make me feel good."

I moved his fingers aside. Hesitantly, I licked the slit.

Mattias shuddered and groaned. "Beloved..." The slit opened, and a very human looking dick popped out.

I looked it over. It really did look more or less like a flaccid human penis. The contrast with his weird spider half made it look very out of place. It was a nice size, too. Thick, but short. Very attractive. My girly bits tingled, and I got a strong urge to put it in my mouth. So I did.

Mattias's eyes widened. "What-" He spasmed briefly as I licked him. "What are you doing?"

His dick popped out of my mouth. "You mean you've never heard of a blow job?"

He looked down at me. "A... blow job?"

I nodded. "Like when you lick me, except the other way around. You know?"

"Are you certain you want to-" He moaned as I fluttered my tongue against his dick's head.

"I'm certain," I told him. I grinned. "You're cute when you're flustered." Then I engulfed his head in my mouth once more.

I'd never been able to deep throat, but Mattias certainly didn't seem to mind. His legs trembled as I began to work slowly up and down his shaft. As I worked, his dick slowly grew and hardened inside my mouth. I moaned in pleasure, and began to stroke myself with one hand. The other hand went around Mattias's dick, stimulating the length I couldn't fit in my mouth.

Mattias's dick throbbed, and I tasted his salty precum. I savored it, just as I savored the flavor of his skin. My own girly bits were damp with desire. I groaned.

Mattias tried to pull me off of his dick. "Let me-" I sucked harder, and his hands faltered. "Ohhhh..."

He tried to remove me several more times, but, as his arousal grew, his hands fumbled and shook.

"Beloved..." He moaned. "Don't..."

I slowly drew off of his dick. It left my mouth with a pop. "Is something bad going to happen if you cum in my mouth?"

He shook his head. "No, but-" He groaned as I began to suck on him again. "It's my job to... to..." He spasmed. "Oh, God!"

I hummed happily as his dick twitched within my mouth and more precum entered me. Yummy.

I could tell Mattias was trying to hold back, just as he was trying to remove me from his dick. I worked faster, harder, sliding up and down his shaft with determination. He would cum for me. My eyes met his. Slowly, I closed my eyes and moaned with pleasure, working my clit all the while. I was ready, but I held back. We would cum together.

Soon Mattias's legs were trembling so hard he could barely stand. I could tell he was beginning the final climb. His lips worked soundlessly, and his three eyelids fluttered.

Then he came. The sudden rush of cum, much more than a human man, surprised me and I choked, pulling away. With a cry, I came. Then I watched as Mattias made a rather impressive puddle on the floor.

Mattias sank down until his abdomen rested on the floor, groaning and shuddering. "Oh, Beloved..."

I grinned. "Now, was that so bad?"

He shivered. "No, but..."

I frowned. "But what?"

"You were sucking on me," he said, puzzled. "Why is it called a blow job?"

I began to laugh.

12