In The Woods

Story Info
He met some friends strolling through the woods.
2.4k words
4.09
29.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers

I'd been cruising on my bike for about eight hours straight. Now I like riding my bike, obviously, because I wouldn't be on it if I didn't, but eight hours is eight hours. My general stamina is good and I could handle that eight hours quite easily except for one little thing - my bladder.

I'd been meaning to get off and get a little relief for a while but I'd just kept putting it off. Seeing I was now passing through some woods I decided that the time was right to get off, get a little relief, and stretch my legs at the same time.

I pulled off the road and under a nice shady tree. Seeing I was going to take ten minutes to stretch my legs I didn't want to return and find myself trying to sit on a scalding hot seat while burning my hands off with red-hot handlebars. A little shade would obviate this problem.

I dismounted, took off my helmet, watered a tree, and then went for a stroll. There were a number of paths through the woods so I just chose one and wandered along it, enjoying nature at its fullest. Birds were singing (Did you now that most birds are singing war-cries? True. They're warning other birds away from their tree.), and animals were making rustling sounds in the brush. Squirrels were bouncing about through the trees like demented monkeys, thoroughly enjoying themselves.

I could hear water gurgling and assumed that there was a stream running through the woods. Now that it occurred to me I remembered crossing a bridge over a small creek just before I reached the woods. It was probably the same stream running through the woods, which probably helped explain why they were there.

The track I was on ran up to the creek and continued by the side of it. I just strolled along, relaxing and getting the various kinks out of my legs. I was about ready to return to my bike when I came around this little bend to find myself standing in a little glade. A pleasantly occupied glade.

The glade was about twenty feet wide, circular in nature, with the creek running through it, slightly off centre. There must been a bit of a hollow in the ground as the creek ran through a nice little pond, the pond being complete with ducks. Only two of them, but they were there.

Also in the glade were two young lovelies, lying down and relaxing in the shade of the trees. I almost overlooked them but one of the girls turned her head to look at me and the movement caught my eye.

From the blanket and bits and pieces spread around I surmised the two girls had held a picnic and were relaxing in the sun after eating. Very much relaxed as one of the young lovelies seemed to be sound asleep. The pair of them were casually dressed which I suppose is only natural. After all, who would go for a picnic in the woods formally attired? Only a nutcase and these girls didn't look nuts to me.

What they did look like was very attractive. Both of them had dark hair, short skirts, and casual t-shirts. I meandered in their general direction, checking them out. Early twenties at the most was my guess.

The young lady who was awake looked as though she was about to say something but I made a hushing movement, indicating her sleeping friend. I saw no reason to wake the girl unnecessarily.

My eyes wandered over the non-sleeper with interest. Quite an attractive little thing, in my opinion. My tendency to create mischief leapt to the fore. I sank down onto one knee next to the young lovely and lifted the front of her skirt, moving it higher. A lot higher. I expected a loud shriek and possible a slap but all I got was a quiet gasp and a shocked look.

They say that if you don't defend something then you will lose it. I decided to test this adage using her panties. I hooked my fingers over her panties and slowly drew then down, watching her expression on her face change from shock to stunned amazement. She opened her mouth but before she could say anything I had a finger pressed lightly against her lips. A similar finger was pressed against my own lips as I shook my head slightly, indicating her sleeping friend.

With silence requested I returned to the drawing down and taking off of her panties. She was shaking her head slightly, indicating that this should not be happening, but seeing she wasn't actively resisting it was damn well going to happen. I slipped them off her feet and tossed them to one side.

I do like a nice smooth mons, both the look and the feel. I moved her legs apart and my hands travelled up them, stroking the insides of her legs, where the flesh is so very sensitive to a foreign touch. By the time my hands reached her mound and one closed over it she was breathing heavily and looking flushed and uncertain.

I took my time, caressing her intimately. It seemed to me that as long as I didn't rush her I could just about do anything I wanted. She needed a real reason to object and what I was doing wasn't one apparently. Don't ask me how a woman's mind works.

I continued stroking her, touching her, rousing her. My fingers dipped between her lips, trespassing internally. The flush on her face and the heavy breathing continued and I could also feel that she was hot and wet. I wondered what would happen if I tried to push things even further.

While continuing to stroke her I unbuckled my belt and opened my trousers. That done I changed positions, finally taking my hand away from her pussy so that I could push down my trousers and jocks. She watched me, eyes wide, and no, I have no idea what she was thinking.

My erection was on display, long and thick and hard. I was now leaning over her, my cock threatening her intimately. She started shaking her head slowly, probably indicating a no, but not actually saying it. Leaning a little closer, adjusting the position of my cock, and I was pressing against her, her lips already starting to yield.

She took a deep breath, possibly to scream, possibly to alert her friend, maybe to finally say yes or no. I didn't care. I didn't want to hear. I once again placed a finger on her lips, a gentle shake of my head indicating she should be silent. A reproachful look at her sleeping companion was a sign that she should be allowed to sleep peacefully.

She let out her breath again, although she did look a little confused. I took advantage of this to lean a little harder against her, my cock starting to sink into position. At that point she gave another little gasp, her eyes now tracking the movement of my cock, watching as I slowly sank into her welcoming body.

Neatly sheathed inside her I started to gently rock, encouraging her to move with me. After a momentary hesitation she did so, pushing gently up to meet me.

I kept things going that way, taking my time and moving slowly, even though my cock was sinking fully into her and being withdrawn almost the full way. She was tight and slippery, her passage clinging to me as I moved, and it felt good. She was just watching me now, staring steadily at my face as I moved on top of her, my gentle movements being matched by her own.

Everything was being done in silence. The lack of frantic thrusting meant that the sound of flesh striking flesh was absent, the gentle rub of my cock against her passage almost totally silent. I just smiled gently at her as I moved. Not a smile of triumph or lust but a smile that indicated my approval of her.

I caught a small movement out of the corner of my eye and glanced towards the sleeping beauty. She was still lying there but her eyes were open, watching us with some fascination. As long as she was content to just lie there and watch I saw no need to tell my new friend that we had a witness.

I still saw no reason to move any faster than I was doing. I was willing to bet that I could keep up this pace a lot longer than she could. Um, I'd better clarify that. I was willing to bet that she'd climax before I did, not that I could go for longer. No matter how much stamina he has a woman can always outlast the man.

My forecast proved to be true. It wasn't all that long and she was silently urging me to go faster. I just smiled at her, shaking my head, and letting the slow sweet torture take its toll.

The tension was rising in her, I could plainly see that in her face, but it was rising too slowly for her to be comfortable with it. She was starting to make little whimpering sounds, trying to stifle herself so as not to wake her companion, not yet having caught on that she was awake and watching, both fascinated and amused.

I started to do a countdown to when she'd blow up. I was quite surprised when she exploded when I was only half way through the count. She must have been somewhat more sensitive than I thought. I practically had to tie a knot in my cock to stop myself from blowing my load.

She had both hands jammed against her mouth, trying to prevent herself from screaming, shaking with the force of her climax. I rode out her convulsions until she was lying there quietly and then I disengaged. She didn't stay quiet for long.

"Bloody hell, Tracy," said the non-sleeping beauty, and Tracy demonstrated that she could scream.

"It wasn't my fault," she yelled. "He just came out of nowhere and grabbed me."

"Uh-huh," came the reply. "I can understand that. Happens all the time."

Tracy gave her friend a killing look and then transferred the look to me.

"What are you smirking at?" she snarled.

"Her name?" I asked, indicating her friend.

"Deb," came the puzzled reply.

"I was just wondering how she'll react when it happens to her," I said, reaching for Deb at the same time.

"Hey, what the hell?" shrieked Deb as I rolled her over onto her tummy.

I flicked her dress up and yanked her panties down, only to the knees but that was sufficient. Grabbing her hips I lifted her, bringing her up onto all fours with me kneeling behind her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing," she yelled, although that should have been obvious as my cock was already pressing against her pussy.

I'd guessed correctly. Her watching us had got her all aroused and her pussy was just waiting for me. I drove in firmly, feeling her bottom rise as she pushed to meet me.

"Are you just going to watch?" Deb demanded of Tracy.

"Um, yes," admitted Tracy. "I have a feeling that you were watching while he had me, weren't you."

Deb had quite a command of bad language and she expressed herself most forcefully. Fortunately she was being rude to Tracy, not me. I pushed up her t-shirt, flicking her bra open and claiming her breasts.

Seeing I had no need to gently tease her or be silent I just settled down to some serious fun. Hands squeezing her breasts I pulled back and drove in hard. Then I repeated the action, just as hard and fast as I could. Deb's swearing stopped, changing to a lot of excited squealing as she worked to keep up with me. And by that I meant she was humping her bottom just as fast and as eagerly as I was driving into her.

Tracy was now giving me a very odd look, no doubt contrasting my efforts with Deb as opposed to the way I'd treated her, probably trying to decide which was preferable. I didn't give a damn. It was all good as far as I was concerned.

There was one other major difference between Tracy and Deb. Taking your time and moving slowly is one thing. Going hell for leather is something else again. No way was I going to last the same length of time. Of course, this was balanced by the fact that I was getting Deb heated up a damn sight faster.

It wasn't all that long before Deb was reduced to wailing, "Oh, oh, oh," as I drilled into her, each 'oh' seeming to be higher pitched than the previous one. I couldn't wait until she reached a climax. Mine was coming, and coming fast, and if she missed out it was just her bad luck.

I found myself picking up speed, almost out of control. Who was I trying to kid? I had no control whatsoever, just a desperate desire to finish. I let loose and was vaguely satisfied to see that Deb was also climaxing. It would have been slightly disappointing to leave her unsatisfied. (For her, not for me. Why should I care? I got mine.)

I tidied up my trousers and headed out, leaving the two girls sitting on the ground, watching me.

I strolled along the track, wanting to be on my bike and travelling. The stream moved off to my left and I headed down the path towards the road and the freedom of the road. What I came to was the stream. Puzzled I turned back to where I'd left the stream and checked the trail. This time I noticed that there was a second track leading away. Guessing that this must be the one I came up I headed down it.

How the fuck can you get lost in a small area of woods? I hadn't crossed the stream at any stage so I had to be somewhere between the stream and the road. The stream was to my right so the road had to be to my left. The trouble was I just couldn't find the damn thing.

I decided to backtrack to the grove and try again from there. That was easy. Find the stream and walk along next to it until I reached the grove. A grove that no longer seemed to exist, damn it. I was so screwed.

Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers