In the Year Twenty Six Thirty Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mammary glands were not worshipped in 2634; however it was apparent that my brain was quickly morphing into that of an E21's mind. I was fascinated and excited by Vega's mammary glands, which seemed to be flushed and have hard nipples. I was compelled to run my hands over them, even lightly twisting the nipples. Vega's grin turned into a sigh, and then she closed her eyes and moaned as I suddenly took one nipple into my mouth and sucked on it. Her body even started shaking.

I don't know how long it was before I snapped out of the trance that I was in and moved my hands and mouth off of Vega's breasts. I hadn't even noticed that we had shuffled a few feet away from our initial location so that Vega's back was now against an interior wall.

When Vega opened her eyes I moved my hands down to her lower body garment, unzipped a zipper, helped her step out of the garment, and then put fingers of both hands on her panties. Vega half-closed her eyes and sighed as I moved her panties down to her ankles and then helped her step out of them.

What was considered "oral" and "foreplay" in 2021 was no longer accepted in 2634, and if it was practiced it was rare, and by few. The look and scent from Vega's vagina became irresistible to me, however, and first I touched it gingerly, then licked it, then seemed to entirely engage my face and fingers in and around it. I had a brief sensation of Vega grabbing my hair, but it was a minor distraction. It was no longer minor, however, when Vega screamed and pulled on my hair hard as her entire pelvic area shook.

The pelvic shake caused me to disengage from her vagina and I stood up. Vega was flustered, her face a meld of pain, pleasure, and surprise. When I again placed my hands on her breasts she opened her eyes, sighed, and then moaned "I do believe, Arcturus, that you just gave me what E21s called an 'orgasm,' and if I'm not mistaken a powerful one it was."

Then Vega became weak-kneed and seemingly was about to collapse. I lifted her up, carried her the few steps to the couch, and sat her down. I noticed that her vagina was glistening, and her nipples even more prominent and harder than before.

When Vega regained complete awareness she asked "How were you able to accomplish that Arcturus?"

"It was solely instinct," I honestly responded, a feeling of great satisfaction arising within me as a result of her words and her recent orgasm.

We chatted and giggled – people in 2634 never giggle – for a few minutes. Then with great resolve and a big smile Vega proclaimed "Now I need to undress you – and we both need a shower."

We both stood again. I looked into Vega's eyes and kept my hands on her breasts as much as I could as she unbuttoned my shirt and discarded it, then unzipped my trousers, helped me step out of them, and then discarded them too. With a giggle she pulled down my boxer shorts and snickered "My, what have we here?" as my rock hard penis sprang out. She hadn't even helped me step out of my boxers before she was licking the underside of my penis. I almost passed out from the sensation of her tongue, then lips, on my male member.

Vega actually had no idea what she was doing, likely never having had a penis in her mouth before, but she did engulf most of my penis in her mouth. Vega only sucked a few times before I spontaneously ejaculated seminal fluid, with such suddenness and intensity that I fell back onto the couch. This dislodged my penis from her mouth after only one squirt into it, the rest of the squirts flying all over the place including into Vega's hair and onto her face.

After I slight pause Vega chirped "awesome." [There is no equivalent word in our Universal language, but from my studies I was quite sure of the significance of that word.] "Now we really do need a shower, Arcturus," she laughed.

On wobbly legs, with Vega mostly propping me up as we moved, we stumbled into the shower. When Vega turned on the water by manipulating a knob, we were both shocked by the cold temperature of the water. We chuckled as we got out of the way of the stream – fortunately the shower stall was large – until it warmed up. "Wow, this place is truly realistic," I grinned as Vega picked up a bar of soap and started moving it over my skin.

Vega and I washed each other off completely, our hands lingering at particularly sensitive parts of each other's bodies, with much giggling and what in 2634 would be considered highly inappropriate touching. Finally we turned the water off and used towels to dry each other. "That was the most pleasurable cleansing experience of my life," I chuckled.

"No shit Sherlock," Vega replied – then we both burst out laughing at her use of such an ancient colloquial expression, one that had no counterpart in our Universal language, and one that likely no more than a handful of people on Earth knew about, let alone used.

Finally we got into bathing suits. Vega's was one that was referred to as a "bikini" in 2021; mine "board shorts."

*****************

The water park was fun. We went on a slide and tubes, swam, dunked each other, and dove off a diving board. I laughed more in the first hour we were at the park than I had in the last two months. The most fun, however, was learning to ride a surfboard in the wave generating part of the water park. It took me six tries, carefully monitored by an instructor, before I lasted more than a minute without falling. Vega was quite proud of herself that by the time I was up for a minute, she had already been up for five – and she had no apprehension about "subtly" pointing that out to me.

Once we were tired and water-logged, we again dried off with towels (not nearly as efficient as the technology of 2634) and ambled up to our room. We hung our wet bathing suits up in the bathroom and then naked lay next to each other on the bed, ultimately my arms encircling Vega's tight body, and her head lying on my shoulder. I obviously fell asleep, because when Vega's body moved as she started to sit upright I looked at the "alarm clock" next to the bed and an hour had mysteriously passed.

"I've never fallen asleep before in the afternoon, let alone outside a sleep capsule," Vega chortled.

"Did we really fall asleep?" I rhetorically asked.

"Unless we were doing impressions of stones, I'd say 'yes,'" she snickered.

We got dressed in some nicer period clothes than we had worn in the orientation room, and then went to dinner. It was an unusual though pleasurable experience, with humans who called themselves "waitresses" actually soliciting our preference and then serving our food. The food itself looked nothing like what we ate in 2634 but I'm sure was the same type of foodstuff only shaped into unusual forms and with odd colors.

After dinner, we danced – again something in 2634 unusual outside of theater. The music playing we were assured was E21 popular music. Although our movements attempting to get "in rhythm" with the beat were awkward at first we did get the hang of it, and dancing became highly enjoyable. Especially pleasurable were the dances that required intimate body contact, since Vega essentially molded herself to my form. It was a little disconcerting that my penis seemed to become a flagpole during intimate body contact, but rather than minding it Vega seemed to enjoy it.

After more than an hour of dancing, during one of our bodies-molded-together dances, Vega whispered into my ear "Let's go to our room – I have a surprise for you."

We smiled at each other, and walked hand-in-hand to the escalator.

When we got into our room Vega tenderly kissed me on the lips and then with a big grin said "We 27th century people don't know how to act on our romantic lust. Therefore I've gotten some 'instructional videos' in a quaint form called 'DVD.'"

With that Vega broke away from me, somehow managed to turn on the TV and get the DVD player to operate, and soon the screen was filled with images of E21s in bizarre settings. We sat down next to each other on the couch. "This video is in a class called 'pornography,'" she giggled, another term that has no counterpart in our Universal language.

We watched speechless and in awe as on the screen a man and a woman seemed to passionately devour each other. They did things that I didn't even know were possible – I certainly had never imagined them. I felt my body temperature rising throughout the video, and my penis was so hard that it hurt. In addition to the action the language was fascinating. The words "fuck," "pussy," "cock," "cunt," "balls," "tits," "ass," and "clitoris," were used dozens of times each, seemingly spurring the participants onto greater orgasmic heights.

After about an hour of the video, using a "remote," Vega turned off the machines. Her eyes were almost bulging out of her head, she had a slight film of sweat on her skin – which was hot to the touch – and she was running her hand over her vagina. She stuck her tongue into my ear then whispered "Let's see if we can top the fucking that we saw on the screen; I need your cock in my pussy as soon as possible!"

*******************

There was no slow removal of clothing after we viewed the pornography. Ripped cloth littered the floor as we meandered toward the bed with our lips scorching each other's. As soon as we hit the bed, with Vega on her back, she spread her legs wide just like the female characters in the video did. It took me only a nanosecond to put the head of my cock onto her pussy lips. It wasn't much longer before she was screaming in pleasure as I buried my cock completely in her snug wet pussy.

Vega and I jackhammered each other while constantly using language like that in the videos. "Fuck me, Oh God, fuck me delirious," seemed to be her favorite expression. I mostly grunted while occasionally mumbling "Oh fuck that feels good." We didn't last nearly as long as the people in the video. I was soon ejaculating a river of cum into Vega's pulsating pussy as she screamed, and I groaned, in orgasm.

As I lay in a seemingly semi-conscious state, her magnificent thighs still wrapped around my torso but no longer squeezing me, and as my cock lethargically stroked in and out of her pussy, I felt better than at any other time in my life. When I finally rolled off of Vega and we made eye contact it was clear that her euphoria was equal to mine.

"So that's romantic lust?" I grumbled as I gazed into her absinthe green eyes.

"It's even better than I thought possible," she replied with a big smile, "although I'm sure that it has to be with the right partner."

"Do you think that I'm the right partner for you?" I asked.

"Based not only on our fuck, but on the fact that ever since I met you I get a tingling in my crotch whenever I see you, and my skin gets hot, I'd say 'yes.' In fact as an E21 would say, 'fuck yeah!'"

We both chuckled. Then we softly chatted about our experience as Vega played with my balls and I played with her tits. Suddenly she got a big smile on her face, sat up, and said "I've got another surprise for you."

With that she reached into the nightstand near the bed and pulled out two injectors, 2634 highly advanced and entirely painless versions of the hypodermic needles of E21. "I know that they had little blue pills that helped with sex in 2021, but they weren't super effective, and there was nothing comparable for women. However, using 2634 technology I had some scientists made up a better material that can both allow almost endless repeats of intercourse and enhance the experience even more. Care to give it a try?" she cackled.

One injector said "hers," the other "his" in the Universal language.

"Why not?" I grinned.

"These work best in the ass," she grinned right back.

I turned and she touched my ass with the "his" injector. I returned the favor with the "hers" injector.

No more than ten minutes passed before I started panting, and my cock got rock hard, and Vega started sweating and pawing her own tits. We did a perfunctory simultaneous oral attack on each other's sex organs (quaintly called a "69" in the video), and then I turned Vega on her hands and knees in what the porno film called "doggy."

Soon my cock was reciprocating in and out of Vega's pussy at 100 miles an hour, my balls were banging against her with each stroke, and she was swearing a blue streak and banging back with everything that she had. It seemed like I shot a liter's worth of seminal fluid into her energetic pussy while she shook, screamed, vibrated, and then went limp.

We proceeded to fuck more than half the time until our antiquated alarm clock rang at about eight the next morning. With each fuck we seemed to get better; impossibly the pleasure level continued to increase; and we found out more about each other's bodies than we ever could have imagined was possible.

Over the next twelve days of our nostalgia trip we had great fun with all of the resort activities. However, by far the most fun related to sex. We watched a few more pornographic videos, but they didn't provide much more in the way of instruction, although they did ramp up our lust for each other. We fucked in virtually every possible comfortable position including cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, The Wheelbarrow, The Hotseat, The Waterfall, and The Face-Off, to name the most desirable, and of course doggy and missionary. My favorite was The Face-Off; Vega's The Hotseat. Since the injected material that Vega had compounded was extremely effective we fucked more than any couple in 2021 ever did – usually a dozen times a day!

On the last night of our nostalgia trip we were melancholy after a missionary fuck. As we lay in bed facing each other with only low ambient light a tear formed in Vega's eye. "I don't want this to end, Arcturus, ever!"

"Nor do I, Vega," I replied trying to hold back tears myself.

"It doesn't have to," she responded staring into my eyes with her almost shimmering green eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"We can go to a new world together – one where romantic lust is a viable option."

"How could that work?" I inquired, puzzled.

"In my position as a Grade 2 Manager I can arrange it."

"Won't Titus object?"

"There are reasons – and I am not at liberty to disclose them to you, or anyone else for that matter – why Titus will not object. Aramus may be distraught – I have no way of knowing that – but I think that we can overcome any objection she might have. Are you willing to look into this with me?" she asked.

I only needed to think about a second before I replied "Does the Pope poop in the woods?" This malappropriate colloquialism, which we both had just recently learned, got a belly laugh from Vega.

"OK, here's the plan," she cackled as she slapped my hand away from her tit and continued "no fondling, this is serious."

An hour later I was clued in to her entire plan, obviously well thought out and likely to work.

We didn't fuck again that night, but we did sleep with my seemingly always hard cock longitudinally parting her pussy lips.

****************

I always knew that Vega was an intelligent woman; however even I was surprised by not only her intelligence, but her common sense and purposefulness. Over the next two months as we executed her plan we found time to fuck almost every day – without the need of the injectors that we used during our nostalgia trip. We were now as experienced and passionate as any couple with romantic lust from 2021. However, since monogamy was prized in 2634 our sexual sessions were anti-social and there could have been severe consequences if we had been caught. Because of Vega's intelligence and our discretion, we never were.

Two months and eight days after we returned from our nostalgia trip, Vega and I boarded a spacecraft, our romantic lust burning more brightly than ever. We had a 100 year supply of "his" and "her" injectors, and little else – but that was all that we needed since all of the practical things that we needed were on the spacecraft.

We were travelling to a planet with a 25% oxygen, 72 % nitrogen, and a smattering of other non-toxic gases atmosphere that had a mass 94.75% that of Earth's, and with a variety of ecosystems and temperature ranges similar to what we believe Earth had in the 18th century. We were, with our companions on the spacecraft, going to be the first settlers, and as such we could name the planet whatever we wanted to (although it would be given a strictly numerical official name). "Vega's Vision" seemed appropriate!

Titus and Aramus – now married to each other, both of their marriages having been dissolved by special action of the Technological Establishment – actually waved good-bye.

As soon as the craft hit what you E21s would call "warp speed" we christened our dual sleeping capsule with an all-time doggy fuck!

Vega and I are now fifty years into our journey (it's 2684), we've got a more than viable colony on Vega's Vision, and one half of the adult couples are in romantic lust relationships. We're not just content like we were on Earth; we are unequivocally happy!

12