In Too Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,993 Followers

"I've been thinking about you so much," she said enthusiastically into the phone. "I was hoping you would call."

I told Becky that I had arranged to spend the weekend if she wanted me to. She did. I had to develop an elaborate lie to Jane about why I was going to be gone, but she didn't question it. She thought our marriage was getting better because of all the sex. Just to reassure her, right before I left for the airport I bent Jane over the dresser, lifted her dress and fucked her from behind to a screaming orgasm.

I rented a place on the beach up the coast. Becky told her husband that she was visiting her sister Sherry who lived nearby. She also made it clear to me that I had to be good and that she was not going to cheat on her husband. I had been hoping she would change her mind after returning home, but her strange morals persisted. It really didn't matter. I just wanted to be with her.

We checked in Saturday evening and sat in a love seat on the balcony listening to the waves and drinking wine to the sunset. We talked and talked until the bottle of wine was gone. I pulled her closer. Our lips met. She opened her mouth. I pushed my tongue inside. I lifted my hand and squeezed her soft breast through the top she was wearing. I lowered my mouth and bit into her neck.

"Oh god I've missed you," she moaned.

I moved my hand between her legs and cupped her pussy through the jeans she was wearing. She pressed against my fingers. Our kiss resumed. Becky reached down and unsnapped her jeans. She took my hand and slipped it into her panties. My fingers slid across the curly hair covering her mound and parted the moist folds of her pussy. I curled two fingers into her steamy passage.

"Oh... oh god... yes..."

I dug my fingers inside her pussy. Becky spread her legs and moved against me. She moaned and squirmed on the seat next to me. I pushed my fingers deeper and curled them up looking for the sweet spot inside her pussy. At the same time my thumb found her clit and brushed against it.

Becky's moans turned to gasps. She lifted out of the seat and threw her head back. Her body shook. Her fingers dug into my arm. Pussy juice washed across my fingers and hand. Loud moans and squeals reverberated out through the balcony as she bucked and thrashed against my fingers. The orgasm continued to shake her body until it ended in a whimper.

"Ohmygod. How do you do that?"

"Magic fingers," I teased holding up my glistening hand.

"It must be," Becky replied still trying to catch her breath. "We should move inside. There's a man watching us two balconies over. He must have heard me. I don't think I was very quiet."

"No, you weren't," I agreed.

We went inside, kicked off our shoes and climbed on the bed. Our bodies melded together in a hot and passionate embrace. Kissing led to groping which led to buttons and snaps coming loose. I pulled off her top and bra, and helped her wiggle out of her jeans. Becky was down to a pair of pink cotton panties. I stripped down to my gray briefs. My lips sucked her nipple into my mouth. My hand pushed into her panties. Two fingers pushed into her pussy.

Becky squirmed against me. I moved my mouth to her other nipple. She moaned and ran her fingers through my hair. My fingertip found her swollen clit and rubbed it in circles. I kissed down her stomach. My mouth moved over the crotch of her panties and sucked on her pussy through the thin material. I pulled the crotch to the side and pushed my tongue into her body.

Becky moaned and squirmed against my face. I continued to suck and slurp on her juicy peach. My tongue flew across her clit. I pushed two fingers up her cunt looking for her button. Becky stiffened and gasped. She grabbed my head and ground her pussy against my face. I pulled my fingers from her body and clamped my mouth over her gushing cunt until she could no longer stand it. She pulled my head away and rolled onto her stomach still shaking.

"What are you doing to me?" Becky asked in a breathless gasp. "I usually have such a hard time getting one of those. With you it's automatic. All you have to do is touch me."

I climbed onto her back, pushed my briefs down and wedged my hard shaft between her cheeks. It was in desperate need of relief. I kissed her neck and then her ear fucking my cock up and down her crevice through the panties she was wearing.

"My pleasure, ma'am," I whispered in her ear.

"Mmmmmmmm..." she purred rotating her ass against my cock.

I pulled the elastic of her panties to the side and slid my cock underneath. It wedged into the crevice between her naked ass cheeks. I moved it back and forth in a fucking motion. Becky slipped a hand into the front of her panties and rubbed her pussy. I moved my cock faster and faster along her crevice. Her panties held me in place. I sunk my teeth into the skin of her neck. Becky gasped. Her fingers flew across her clit.

I was so close. I fucked her cheeks like a mad man. Becky's gasps and moans became louder and more desperate. My cock swelled. I closed my eyes and grunted. I erupted with a river of cum that exploded up her crack and filled her panties with hot white goo. I collapsed onto her back and felt her body stiffen and shake below me. We lay there quietly catching our breaths.

"I have to pee," Becky finally moaned and squeezed out from under me. "Wine does that to me. And I think I better get out of these panties. Someone made a mess in them. Actually I think we both did."

Becky slipped out of bed and walked to the bathroom. The back of her panties was soaked with my semen. I pulled my briefs back in place and waited for her to come out. After a few minutes the door cracked open and she stuck out her head.

"I don't have anything to wear," she said stepping out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. "Can you toss me my jeans?"

"Not until you show me what's under the towel," I teased and stood up from the bed.

"I don't have much to look at," Becky replied with a frown. "I'm skinny and flat-chested. You'll be disappointed."

"I don't think so," I said in a soothing voice. "Come on. You can trust me."

She dropped the towel. I scanned her body with my eyes. Her tits were small but had a nice shape. Her nipples were dark pink and puffed out from her breasts like they were filled with air. She was thin around the waist but had nicely formed hips. Her firm stomach curved down to a vee which tapered between her shapely legs. A strip of red curly hair covered her swollen mound.

"I know my breasts aren't very big. Does that bother you?" Becky asked nervously. She covered them with her arms. "Maybe I should get a boob job."

"Big tits are overrated." I moved closer and pulled her arms away. "They just get saggy when you get older."

"That's kind of you to say, but I know you don't mean it. All guys like big tits."

"Not me. I really do like yours. Now turn around," I ordered. "I want to see the rest of the goodies."

Becky turned around and wiggled her ass at me. It was definitely her best physical feature. She was an aerobics instructor and it showed. Her shapely legs grew up into a perfectly formed ass that still had its rounded girlish shape. I stepped behind her putting my hands on her shoulders and kissing her ear.

"You're beautiful" I told her. "You may be 38 with three kids but you have the body of a 21 year old girl."

"Thank you," she purred. She turned back until she was facing me. "That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me for years. Now it's your turn to show me yours. I want to see the full package."

She stepped back and waited. I made a show of stepping out of my briefs and threw them into the corner like a Chippendale dancer. I stood with my hands on my hips and let her examine me. I had always kept myself in peak physical condition. My muscular chest was lightly covered with brown curly hair. I stood almost six feet and towered over Becky's 5'3.

"Very impressive," she said scanning my body and focusing her eyes on the mostly limp cock hanging between my legs. My penis was slightly longer and thicker than average, but in its current state I did not think that there was anything impressive about it at all.

"It's a lot more impressive when it grows up and becomes an adult."

"I wasn't talking about just that," Becky laughed. She move closer and threw her arms around my neck. "You always were a hunk. When I was in high school, I sometimes would masturbate while thinking about your muscular body and what was under those swim trunks."

"I thought you had a boyfriend," I said while slipping my hands around her back. "Didn't he keep you satisfied?"

"Not really," she confessed. "We never did much other than fool around. We weren't like you and Ginny. Everyone knew the two of you were screwing your brains out."

"Of course we were," I confirmed. "Why else would I have dated such a snob? So you were a virgin in high school?"

"I was. I was saving myself for Mr. Right like my mother told me to do. Dan was definitely not Mr. Right. That all changed the first time I got drunk in college and let a guy I barely knew take my virginity. After that... well let's just say I made up for lost time."

We kissed and held each other close. I finally pulled away and looked her in the eyes.

"And did your mother also tell you never to sleep with a man who was not your husband?" I asked.

"Absolutely," she said laughing. "But she never said I couldn't get naked with one."

"Come here," I said reaching out to grab her.

Becky spun around until she was facing away and backed into me. I slid my hands around her body and gently squeezed the soft flesh of her naked breasts. I shoved my tongue into her ear. My cock grew hard. I slipped it between her thighs. I could feel it slide along the gash of her pussy.

Becky reached down and grabbed my cock. She held the head against her clit and moved her pussy back and forth against it. I bit into her neck and tweaked her nipples. She moaned and continued to press her clit against the head of my cock. I fucked it back and forth across her little nub. She shuddered and gasped and then pulled away.

Becky turned to me and threw her arms around my neck. Our lips met in a desperate kiss. Once again I slid my cock between her thighs rubbing it back and forth across her pussy. My hands slid down her back and cupped her ass cheeks. She moved against me as we continued to kiss. It would have been so easy to shift slightly and thrust up and into her pussy. Instead I pulled away.

I picked Becky up off the floor cradling her naked body in both arms. She put her hands around my neck. We kissed. I walked her over to the bed and lowered her onto her back. I stood above her and gazed down at the naked goddess below me. Her eyes locked on my hard cock. She rolled onto her stomach and repositioned herself until her lips were inches from my throbbing member. I pushed it into her mouth.

I slowly fucked her face. My eyes feasted on her naked ass cheeks and the crevice separating them. Becky shoved a hand under her body and moved it between her spread legs. Her lips and tongue massaged my cock as I fucked it in and out of her mouth. I moved faster and faster. Strands of spit drooled from her lips.

I pulled out and climbed onto the bed. I got on my back and pulled Becky on top of me in a sixty-nine position. She lowered her pussy to my mouth. I pushed my tongue up into her cunt. My nose was buried in her ass. Becky took my cock into her mouth swirling her tongue around my knob.

We were in no hurry and took our time savoring the taste of each other. I buried my nose in her cunt and rubbed my forehead across her juicy gash. I sucked and slurped eagerly on her quivering pussy with my lips and tongue. Becky attacked my cock with renewed vigor. She plunged her mouth down over my swollen member and took me into her throat until her lips were pressed against my pubes.

I was determined to make her cum. I pushed two fingers into her pussy and flicked my tongue rapidly across her clit. She squirmed against me moaning around my swollen cock. My fingers dug into her pussy searching for that sweet spot near her pelvic bone. I raked my teeth across her clit. Becky pulled her mouth off my cock and gasped. Her breathing was erratic. I could feel her body tremble and knew she was close.

"Oh god... oh fuck... yes... yes..."

My fingers found the spot. Becky threw her head back and screamed. I clamped my mouth over her pussy and sucked the cream flowing out of her cunt. She jerked and bucked against my face. I rubbed my thumb over her clit. A second wave rocked her body. Cunt juice dribbled down my chin.

"Ohmygod, I just love the way you eat me," she exclaimed in a breathless voice.

After recovering, Becky went to work on my cock plunging her lips down my length. She licked and slurped on me like a hungry child. Spit drooled from her lips and matted my pubes. Occasionally she would pull her mouth from my cock and pump me rapidly with her hand before plunging her lips back down my length.

My eyes feasted on her hot pussy with its lips folded open and dripping with cum. Her hard clit poked visibly from the top of her slit. She had a tight pink asshole that looked so tender and inviting. I tried to image my cock fucking her pussy and wondered what it would feel like up her ass. I could feel my head pounding and knew I was about to cum. I buried my nose between her cheeks, thrust up into her mouth and grunted.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH..."

A blast of hot cum filled her mouth. She kept her lips wrapped around me. Another gush of cum and then another exploded into her mouth. Her fingers pressed against my scrotum forcing out the last few drops. Becky continued to suck and lick my cock until it went limp.

After that we lay together in bed, our naked bodies pressed tightly together as we listened to the waves crashing on the beach below. Occasionally we kissed and fondled each other gently enjoying the afterglow of our mutual orgasms.

"I have to go," Becky told me. She pulled away and swung her legs over the side of the bed. "My sister is waiting for me."

"What?" I couldn't believe she was leaving. "I thought you were spending the night."

"It's safer this way." Becky replied. She pulled up her jeans and slipped on her top. "Don't worry. I'll be back tomorrow."

Begging and pleading did not work. Becky left me alone in the room. I tried to imagine what she was going to tell her sister Sherry with whom, she had told me, she shares everything. 'I swallowed his cum after he fingered me and ate my pussy but we didn't fuck so I have a clear conscience and will be able to go home to my husband and be the same loving wife I've always been.'

The next day she didn't arrive until mid morning. Checkout time was 1PM. After that we were going to drive back down the coast where Becky would drop me at the airport. We sat on the balcony talking about how confused our lives had become and wondering where this whole fuckless affair was heading.

We finally moved to the bed for a final kissing and groping session before leaving. I pushed up her top and sucked on her nipples. I slid down her body and unfastened her jeans. She lifted her ass up off the bed so I could pull them down her legs. She kicked them off. I moved my face up between her thighs and buried my nose in the crotch of her panties.

"Oh god yes... lick me."

I munched on her pussy through her panties before pulling them to the side and shoving two fingers up her cunt. My tongue flicked over her hard little clit bathing it in saliva. Becky squirmed against my fingers moaning and gasping desperately. I removed my fingers and continued to lick her savoring the taste of her juices. She put her hands on my head and pulled my mouth tighter against her pussy.

"Ooohhhh... oh god... nnnnnnnnn..."

I swirled my tongue around inside her steamy chambers. I munched and sucked and slurped driving her crazy. I moved to her clit and flicked my tongue across it rapidly. Becky was on the verge of a huge orgasm. I shoved two fingers up her cunt and found her sweet spot. She exploded. My mouth clamped over her pussy and drank her creamy discharge.

While she was catching her breath I pulled off the gym shorts I was wearing and climbed on top of her. We kissed. I rubbed the head of my throbbing cock back and forth across her gash and over her clit through the crotch of her panties. Becky pushed against me and moaned. She wrapped her arms around me and dug her fingers into my shoulders.

I pressed the head of my cock against her pussy and pushed. The thin material of her panties kept me from going inside her, but I could feel my knob pushing her panties into her opening. I continued to press my cock against her pushing her panties deeper. Becky did nothing to stop this. Instead, she ground against me which pushed my cock even further into her opening.

I felt like I was back in high school dry humping a girl in the back seat of a car. Becky threw her head back and bit her lip. I could feel her body tremble and knew she was close to another orgasm. I dug my cock hard against her pussy through her panties. Her fingers dug desperately into the skin on my back. She dug her heels into my buttocks. The head of my cock was most of the way inside her pussy with only the thin material of her panties keeping me out.

The next few seconds felt like they happened in slow motion. Becky stiffened and shot her legs straight up in the air. I thrust hard. My cock slipped past the crotch of her panties and buried itself deep inside her cunt. She screamed. I slammed my cock into her again and again and again. Another orgasm rocked her body.

I couldn't help what happened next. My head was throbbing. My balls tightened and my cock swelled. I thrust deep into her pussy and grunted. Hot cum exploded into her cunt. I continued to pound into her shooting stream after stream of cum into her body until I could feel it dripping down my balls.

Becky's series of orgasms finally subsided. I could feel her body still trembling below me. She was breathing in fast gasps trying to catch her breath. I pulled out and rolled off her. I knew what I had done was going to upset her. She finally spoke.

"We finally did it. I told myself I wasn't going to let it happen." She was crying softly.

"I'm so sorry, Becky," I said and I meant it. "I didn't mean to go inside you, but when it happened I couldn't stop myself."

"It's not your fault," she replied. She pulled off her cum drenched panties and rolled over putting her arm around me snuggling close. "I never should have let you get so close. It was bound to happen. I just cheated on my husband. How can I ever look him in the eye and not feel guilty?"

"You're not a bad person, Becky," I said trying to soothe her. "You have feelings and needs, and he hasn't been taking care of your needs. You deserve a little pleasure."

"God, you sound just like Sherry," Becky said shaking her head. "She doesn't understand why I didn't let you fuck my brains out at the reunion. I don't know. I'm so confused. Maybe this was inevitable. My feelings for you are so strong. I think I'm falling in love with you."

"I think I fell in love with you at the reunion," I told her.

We kissed. It was the most passionate kiss I can remember. Our lips and tongues met in an intimate dance. Becky rubbed my chest and tweaked my nipples. I rubbed her back and gently squeezed her ass cheeks. Eventually her hand slid down across my stomach. Her fingers wrapped around my growing cock.

Becky kissed my neck and then down my body taking me into her mouth until I was hard. She kissed her way back up me stopping to suck on my nipples. Our lips met again. Becky swung her leg over me and rubbed her pussy along my hardness. She reached between us grabbing my cock and guiding it to the open folds of her pussy.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,993 Followers