Inappropriate

Story Info
Did the Doctor misunderstand?
2.4k words
4.27
53.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,698 Followers

My wife Sharon was working in her little garden, pulling some weeds that seem to grow much faster than the vegetables do.

I was sitting in the house watching a boring race on TV, cars following each other in a long string.

"Honey? I hurt my back." She told me when she came in, so I got up and went over to her to check.

Sure enough, she already had some light swelling low on her right side, I tried to rub it out for her but she jumped in pain.

"Damn! I must have pulled something, I better take some Aspirin."

"I think maybe we had better take you in to see a Doctor, just to be sure." I said.

"Oh, I don't think it's that bad, besides, good luck in getting an appointment around here."

That was true, medical facilities in our area are not exactly the best, most Doctors are booked solid, sometimes weeks in advance. The only real option for anything needing attention quickly is what they call "Urgent Care", which they like to bill at rates that are best described as astronomical.

But, we carry a pretty good medical policy, expensive but things like this is what it is for, so I insisted we go in. The good part is that is available, the bad part is it usually means sitting in the waiting room for hours on end.

I loaded Sharon into my truck and we drove down to the clinic.

The surprise was, there was no one at all in the waiting room, and a bored looking receptionist sat behind a glass fronted desk.

We checked in, explained the problem, filled out the paperwork. We barely got sat down and a nurse came in and called her name.

I got up to go in with her, since I wanted to be sure of what the problem was. I didn't think it would matter, several times we have been together when in a physician's office.

As we walked back, a tall younger man in a white coat came out of one of the rooms, he saw us and smiled, giving Sharon a long look. Then he turned and went into one of the other rooms.

The nurse got us settled, took the usual blood pressure, asked a couple of questions, then told us the Doctor would be in shortly.

About 5 minutes passed, there was a short knock on the door and the same man we saw in the hall came in. He saw me, smiled and shook my hand.

"I am Mark Jenson, I am a Physician's Assistant working with Doctor Baxter who is with another patient. What can I do for you folks today?" He glanced at Sharon sitting there, seemed to smile even more.

"I was pulling some weeds, and I think I pulled a muscle or something." She told him.

"I see." He had her stand up, felt around her back for a moment.

"Where did you feel the pain?" He asked her.

"It was in my leg, and into my hip, I think it was just a strain."

"I see." He felt around her hip, and down her leg.

"Is that tender at all?" He asked.

"No, not really, and It seems to be a lot better now, I guess it was nothing." Sharon said.

"OK. I understand. I am used to situations like this." He glanced at me with a smile.

"I see your husband is here, I assume he wants to watch the procedure?"

"Well, yes, he is concerned that I might be injured." Sharon told the man.

He smiled again, looked at Sharon, then at me.

"OK, great! So, how about I have you gown up, we can then both take a really good look. Of course you won't mind, will you?" He looked at me, I just shrugged.

He reached over and grabbed a soft hospital gown, handed it to her.

Sharon bushed slightly, took it.

"I will need you to take.. everything off, please, just leave it open in the back." He gave me another huge grin and left.

Sharon glanced at me, she appeared mildly uncomfortable.

"He wants.. EVERYTHING off? Even my underwear?" She asked.

"That's what he said." I told her. She blinked and began undressing.

"Hey, at least he is good looking." I teased Sharon. She gave me a dirty look, stuck out her tongue at me, then quickly peeled off her underwear and slipped the gown on.

That part I admit I enjoyed, Sharon is a very nice looking woman, her breasts are round and full with only the beginnings of a slight sag, she wears her pubic hair mildly trimmed on the sides so she can wear her two piece outfits when we go to the beach or local park.

She sat down to wait, the Doctor was back in a few minutes.

+++

"Nice you are here, sir, it's great to see husbands involved in the medical care of their spouses. I am used to this scenario, also, so just relax and enjoy this. I will make sure we check everything for you."

I blinked at that, it sounded odd to me but he was the Doctor so I assumed he knew what he was doing.

"And, since you are here, we won't need a nurse, will we?" Then he winked at me?

"I.. uhh.. I guess not." I managed.

"Good. Well, let's take a look, see what we have here." He had Sharon stand, then he moved the back of the gown aside, reaching down to touch her side. Then he slid his hand down and cupped her bottom, gave it a little squeeze. Sharon hopped a little bit but just stood there.

"Hmm. Yes, a small bit of obvious swelling. Let's get you up on the table." He had her sit on the little paper covered table. I was sitting off to the side, he glanced over at me.

"Why don't you scoot your chair around a little more, sir, so you can see better what I am doing?" He asked.

I moved my chair sideways like he asked, then he sat on a small roller stool and moved to the foot of the table.

"OK. I am going to move the gown up, see if there is any redness and swelling in your groin." He told her.

Sharon gave me a sideways glance, and a grimace, since she had a pretty good idea of what was coming. The Doctor slid the gown up past her knees, bunching it just above her pubic hair.

"Can you spread your legs a little more for us, please?" He asked her, reaching out to slide his bare hand up and down her inner thigh a few times.

Sharon complied. The Doctor reached out and touched her with a couple of fingers, just poking and probing outside.

"She really is quite beautiful, isn't she? Her labia are nice and full, good color. I don't see any sign of swelling though. Now, go ahead, honey, pull your knees back for us, OK?"

I sat there surprised, I had never heard a Doctor speak that way, and I half expected Sharon to protest. But she didn't, so I said nothing either. Instead she reached down to grasp her knees, pulled them way back, her face flaming now.

"OK. That's good. A little wider, please." He looked over at me to see if I was watching, which I was in a bit of surprise.

The Doctor produced some latex gloves from somewhere, he plastered his index finger with lube. Reaching out, he smeared the lube up and down her vagina. Then using both hands, he spread her lips open.

"Nice, isn't it, sir? Her Clitoris is nice and prominent, too." At that he used his thumb, rubbed if for a few seconds, causing her hips to jerk.

"OK, sweetie, take a deep breath." Sharon did, the Doctor slid his finger up her rectum.

"Do you feel any pain at all?" He asked her, she shook her head no, a grimace on her face.

"Good! Now let me relax the muscles for awhile, that should help." He began to slide his finger in and out over and over, very slowly. Sharon's face went red, then her mouth came open, her eyes were squeezed tightly shut.

I sat there in shock, it actually looked like the Doctor was finger fucking her butt hole.

"There we go, can you see all right?" The Doctor turned to look at me with a smirk. I had no idea at all of what to do or say. This guy was a Doctor, he was supposed to know what he was doing.

"See how her labia is now starting to swell? That is a nice and normal response. You sure are a lucky man, your wife really does have a lovely vagina." With that he pulled out his finger, Sharon still had her eyes squeezed shut and I saw her flinch slightly as he withdrew.

"Ok, now let's check the rest." He removed the glove and pulled on a new one. Next he slid his finger inside her vagina, again moving it in and out. Sharon's eyes were still squeezed tightly shut, but her mouth was open. As I watched, sort of startled at all of this, he slipped his thumb upwards to rub her Clit, while sliding his middle finger in and out, his palm turned upwards.

Sharon's eyelids fluttered, her hips tilted upwards and she let out a soft moan. This was a reaction I had seen from her many times, she was close to an orgasm. Her breath was now ragged, and her hips were slightly moving in opposition to his strokes.

I knew I should have been saying something but for some reason I was almost frozen in place. Sharon was not protesting, so I just sat there.

This went on for quite some time, at least two minutes. Sharon's stomach muscles began to ripple, what I could see of her tummy turned reddish.

Then he withdrew his fingers, I realized then that he had at least three of them inside of her.

I realized I had just watched this Doctor masturbate my wife to a climax right in front of me. I should have, probably would have yelled or said something, but she did not protest at all.

I was thinking he was done, but he stood up, pulled the gown down over her knees, then stepped to the side of the table.

"Roll over onto your side, please." He asked her. She did, facing my way. She opened her eyes and looked at me, her expression was strange.

"Uh..? Doctor?" I began.

"It's fine. We are about done here." He gave m another confidant smile.

He reached out and tugged the gown down, exposing her breasts. At first his hands were touching her side, feeling up and down around her back.

"Any pain when I do this?" He asked her several times. Each time she said no.

"OK. Now on your back again, please." Sharon rolled over, the Doctor reached out and began to feel her breasts. His fingers were making full circles around her breasts.

"Might as well check for any lumps or anything not normal while we are here. When a female has a pair this pretty, we want to make sure they stay that way, don't we?" He again smiled at me. He was now rolling both nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

"Such nice looking breasts, too. I like it when I get a patient that is in such great shape. It's even more fun when I get a husband that likes to watch." He told me.

"I was thinking...?" I began, finally finding my voice..

"Oh, it's all right, I understand perfectly. I see this all the time. Many husbands enjoy watching a thorough medical exam." He smiled, let go of her tits and tugged the drape back up.

"I will write you a prescription for a small run of pain killers.

Then he left the room.

+++

"What in the fuck just happened?" I asked Sharon as we got to our car, a prescription for some pain killers in hand.

"He was kind of overly familiar as Doctors go." She said.

"Familiar, hell. He finger fucked you right in front of me!"

"Yeah, sort of. Doctors usually poke around for a few seconds, he was touching me all over in there." She giggled.

"It looked to me like he actually got you off?" I asked.

"No. Not really, well. Kind of a little bit. But he sure was thorough, wasn't he? I think he is probably a pretty good Doctor, don't you?" She added, snuggling up next to me.

We drove on home in silence, my mind in a whirl.

Then we were no more than barely inside of our door, Sharon was acting rather randy.

"I thought your back hurt?" I asked.

"It did, but it doesn't now, not really."

"I see." I reached out for her. "I can't believe you allowed him to do that."

"You didn't say anything, so I thought it was OK. But I have never had any Doctor ever act like that before." She said.

"Hell, the guy made sure I could see everything he did!"

"He sure did! I think he thought you were getting off on it." Sharon broke out laughing.

I couldn't help it, I started laughing with her.

+++

"Hey, if you ever go back to see that Doctor again, I am going with you." I told her later on.

We had just finished one of the nicest sessions of sex my wife and I ever had together.

"Oh? Did my big guy get all excited watching the Doctor do his thing? You sure seemed to be ready to go after that!" She said in a teasing voice as she absentmindedly stroked my now limp penis.

"I don't know about that part, but I do know one thing."

"What's that?"

"I will never leave you alone with that guy!"

"That might be a good idea. But there is one thing, honey?" She asked as she cuddled up tight to me.

"What's that?"

"You know that thing he did, up my fanny?"

"Yeah?"

"You might do that to me sometime? If you want to, that is?" She actually blushed mildly at suggesting it.

That one caused me to bust out laughing. It was something we never really ever did, in fact, It never even crossed my mind.

"So, the good Doctor taught you that you like it up the butt a little, huh?"

Sharon giggled, her face buried in my neck.

So, I guess the Doctor visit wasn't a total waste.

magmaman
magmaman
2,698 Followers