Inappropriate Ch. 02

Story Info
An inappropriate relationship is solidified.
7.5k words
4.71
32.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

Hand-in-hand, Rose and I walked along the beach. Lake Bathem looked beautiful at sunset, with the western sky filled with warm colors and the last of the boats slowly making their way toward the docks. There were still a few people enjoying the swimming area, as well as a few dogs playing with their owners and a few couples venturing out of the forest.

While most people were heading toward their cars, Rose and I continued to walk a path along the edge of the lake. The small waves broke just a few feet away from us, and more than a few times, we stopped briefly to admire the scenery, and to hold each other.

Eventually, however, it was definitely time for us to return to the hotel. With my arm around her shoulders, I slowly lead the way back to the car, and was not at all surprised to find that there were only five other vehicles besides mine in the parking lot.

"I'm ready," Rose announced softly as I started the engine.

"Ready for what?" I asked, genuinely uncertain what she had meant.

"I'm ready to give myself to you," she confirmed.

I put my hand upon her thigh, well below the hem of her short skirt. "You don't have to, you know," I said honestly. "I love you already. You don't need to 'prove' anything by..."

She put up a hand to stop me in mid-sentence. "I want to," she affirmed with conviction in her voice. "For the first time, I truly want someone to slide inside me, make me a true woman."

One of the lights at the edge of the parking lot cast its yellow-orange glow upon her in such a way as to highlight the curves of her chest. I had thought of Rose already as a true woman, but at this particular angle, in this particular lighting, I thought consciously for the first time that she did somewhat look like just a "girl" with her smallish breasts, but that definitely did not detract from her in any way.

What it did make me consider, however, was that she was truly significantly younger than me.

...and that she was one of my students.

Placing a hand upon mine, Rose smiled at me. "I'm yours," she whispered. "I want to be with you, both physically and especially romantically. But tonight, I definitely want to be yours... physically."

Somewhat testing her, I squeezed Rose's thigh, and her smile deepened.

I gently scratched the inside of her thigh, and her eyes sparkled.

I slowly moved my fingertips underneath the hem of her skirt, and my student leaned toward me, resting her head upon my shoulder.

"I want you," I admitted. "I've wanted you for some time."

"Since the first day of class?"

I felt myself blush slightly. "Before."

Rose moved her hand to my thigh, scratching me gently through my jeans. "Tonight, I'm yours. Any way you want, so long as it doesn't involve knives or needles."

I chuckled. "You must be a bit kinky to make that type of clarification."

Her silence and lack of response spoke volumes, but I decided not to pursue it. Instead, I turned my attention to getting us back to the hotel.

*****

I closed the door to the hotel room behind us, then stepped into Rose's embrace. She sighed contentedly into my chest.

"Bathe with me?" she suggested after a few moments. "I have a bubble bath solution we can use."

I had not had a bubble bath since I was probably 5 years old, and had never even considered it for as long as I could remember. But suddenly, probably because I would not be alone, a bubble bath sounded like an excellent idea.

"That would be nice," I admitted, giving Rose a gentle squeeze.

A few minutes later, I joined the young woman in the bathroom. After she had removed her contacts, as the bathtub filled with water and bubbles, I kissed her anew, my hand directly over her heart and enjoying its steady, loving rhythm.

She made the first move, stepping back just enough so that she could unbutton my shirt. We took our time in undressing each other, pausing only to allow a garment to flutter to the floor, plus an additional pause to turn off the water so the tub would not overflow. And as I knelt before her, I could see and smell her desire upon the crotch of her thong, and I leaned forward to sniff her natural musk briefly before I rendered her naked in my presence for the very first time.

She was definitely not shy. Rose made no attempt to cover herself. Once she had stepped out of her thong, she cradled my head and pulled my face to her bare mound, where I placed a kiss directly above her clitoris while gently kneading her lower cheeks.

Slowly, I kissed and caressed my way up my student's youthful body, pausing briefly to nibble a nipple, until I stood before her, when she started her kiss and caress her way down my body, ultimately kneeling before me. She lowered my briefs and rendered me naked, and smiled appreciatively as she took my growing length into her hands, fondling me with care as she looked up at me with smiling lips and eyes.

Her hands suddenly looked small and obscene as they touched me intimately. Her red-tipped fingers kneaded my genitalia carefully, and it was clear that she had done at least this much before. The clear desire leaking from my manhood was the proof that she was pleasing me, and when she leaned forward and used her tongue to bring that desire into her mouth, I was indeed a very happy person.

Rose treated my bulbous tip as if it was a lollipop. She licked tentatively several times, drawing more of my clear desire from within me, then finally took me into her mouth for the first time. Gently, slowly, she suckled me, drawing me deeper and deeper into her while her fingers stimulated my testicles and my lengthy shaft with care. My breathing was increasing, becoming subtly louder and heavier, as I brushed her red strands away from her face as that I could watch with great rapture as she eagerly accepted me further and further into her mouth. I was becoming warmer, hotter, and not just from the steam rising from the steaming bubble bath beside us.

"Oh, Rose..." I uttered despite myself, my hands starting to guide the movements of her red-maned head.

...and that was when she leaned back and escaped the grip of my hands, looking up at me with a mischievous grin. "Not quite yet," she chided me playfully. With a quick kiss to my leaking tip, Rose slowly stood and stepped toward the bubble-topped bathtub.

With my desire clearly apparent, I sat in the hot water first, wincing at the high temperature for several seconds until I had leaned back against the sloped back of the bathtub. Rose joined me, and I appreciated the view before she was finally settled with her back against my chest. She sighed, leaning the back of her head upon my shoulder and placing her hands upon my knees as she sat between my bent legs. My arms around her middle, Rose and I spent a long time in silence, simply soaking in the hot water and in the growing love.

In time, however, it was my turn to tease her.

My hands slowly moved up her stomach, my fingertips tracing along her lower ribs. I could practically hear her lips slowly curling upward, and she shifted subtly against me, a sign that she definitely wanted me to continue, and I was all too happy to oblige her. Slowly upward my fingers slithered like nearly a dozen tiny snakes until, at last, they brushed the base of her breasts.

She gasped softly, squeezing my knees, and I chuckled into her ear. "I think you like that," I whispered, and she nodded against my shoulder.

My fingers alighted upon her soft swells, only occasionally encountering the engorged nipples. Sweet sounds of happiness spilled from between her lips, and she interlaced her fingers behind my neck, the new position inherently thrusting her chest slightly forward, fully exposing her breasts to my touches.

Touching her so intimately was also having an effect upon me, my arousal growing anew between us. Rose shifted against my lengthening manhood, creating a renewed stirring within me as her fingernails scratched gently at the back of my neck.

My own fingernails scratched her as well, and she shuddered against me as a quiet cat-like mew poured from her lips. As I flicked a nipple, I also roughly seized the opposite breast, and she stiffened against me with yet another gasp.

As the water slowly cooled, I continued to tease my young girlfriend, my efforts focused almost solely upon her chest. Her pleasure was very much audible, and it was sweet music to my ears. I fondled and caressed and squeezed and scratched her breasts. I flicked and plucked her nipples. I sucked her ear just above her small studded earring.

She rocked against me, against my solid erection. I so wanted to slide into her, but I was definitely enjoying this teasing, savoring her body's reactions to my ministrations. I also wanted to determine at what point she would remove her hands from the back of my neck and place them between her legs.

Rose did in time remove her hands from the back of my neck, but to my surprise, she gripped my knees. Clearly, she wanted me to tease her, and I was more than happy to oblige such an unspoken wish.

I escalated the situation, whispering into her ear...

"Just think of how it will feel when I lay you down on the bed and slowly slide into you. Just think of me sliding into you, prying you open, watching your face as your body yields to me."

"Oh God..." she whispered, and I was certain that she was indeed imagining that very situation.

"Slowly moving inside you. Grinding against your clit whenever I'm fully buried inside you. Twitching inside you as your body clamps down upon me..."

"Please..." she pleaded, then she squealed as I roughly tugged at both of her nipples.

"Please what?"

"Please... I need..."

"What do you need, Rose? Tell me."

Her hands were gripping my knees rather tightly as she squirmed against me. "I need... Nnngh!" I pinched her nipples even harder, and I knew that it was at least a little painful for her, but to her tremendous credit, she did not complain at all, and in fact arched her back even more, truly offering her nipples to be tortured by my fingertips.

"Tell me what you need." I applied even more force, my fingertips curling inward, my fingernails pressing into the base of each plump nipple.

"My clit!" Rose exclaimed.

"What about your clit?" I challenged.

"Rub it! Please!!!"

I released her tortured nipples and cupped her breasts briefly before sliding my dominant hand down her slim torso. My fingernails gently scratched her smooth skin en route to her clitoris, and when my hand finally arrived at its destination, I cupped her hot sex and squeezed.

Her moan was exquisite.

She moved against my chest, my hand, my manhood. She was a siren, drawing me ever closer to her with her sweet, seductive sounds.

I escalated the situation, moving my left hand down between Rose's legs as well. Gently, I rubbed small circles over her clitoris while gently thrusting just a few fingertips into her body. From her reactions, it was almost enough.

"Oh, please!" she pleaded, kneading her breasts. Her breaths were heavy, her body undulating against me.

"Pinch your nipples," I instructed, and she did, pinching them hard, grunting as she winced from her self-inflicted pain. For my part, I kept my fingertips inert within her while my right hand furiously attacked her clitoris.

Her release was accompanied by an explosion of sound. Although it was entirely her pleasure, I felt rather warm inside from having witnessed her wonderful moment, from having granted her this climax.

As Rose slowly descended from her orgasmic peak, I held her tightly in my arms, kissing her cheek and her neck. Yet I remained hard, and I yearned to slide into her young body, to fill her with my essence.

"I want you," I whispered. "I want to make love to you. I want to fill you and pour my seed into you."

She whimpered, stroking my forearms, still breathing a little quickly from her release.

"I want you, Rose," I reiterated, punctuating the heartfelt statement with a kiss to her neck. "I so desperately want to be inside you..."

"I want you in me..." she breathed, her voice barely audible. "I need you in me..."

Yet, I was torn. I definitely wanted to make love to this young beauty, but where? I could not really make love to her in the bathtub unless it was from behind, but I also did not want Rose's face to be plunged into water if her arms gave out. The bathroom floor was an option, but not particularly comfortable. The floor of the main part of the hotel room was an option, but unless Rose and I dried off first, the carpet would get soaked... and the bed presented the same dilemma.

Logic reigned.

"Let's get out of the water," I suggested as politely as possible, and Rose nodded her agreement. Carefully, she stood before me, turning to face me and providing me a most wonderful view of her multiple feminine curves. Instinctively, I reached forward to run my fingertips along her wet folds, and I both saw and felt her slight shudder at my careful touch.

Rose stepped out of the bathtub and reached for a towel as I stood as well. Seemingly a heartbeat later, I stood behind her, my hands upon her waist as she began to dry herself. When she was finished, my student turned around in my arms and began to dry me, ending in a kneeling position at my feet.

Setting the towel aside, she stroked my legs for a moment, her hazel eyes fixated upon my erect manhood. For just an instant, I envisioned myself suddenly seizing her head and when she opened her mouth in surprise, forcing my length inside her, into her throat, not caring if she could breathe and simply using her head for my pleasure until I unleashed my seed directly into her stomach.

Instead, I cradled her head, slowly drawing her face closer to my throbbing desire. Her lips parted with the rapidity of a snail as her fingernails gently stroked my testicles in teasing ways.

The sudden lunge of Rose's head took me completely by surprise, and instantly I was groaning aloud, knocking at the top of her throat as I held her head firmly in place between my stiffened hands. Clearly, she could still breathe through her nose, for Rose did not try to push me away. Instead, she moaned seductively as I invaded her mouth, her sensual sound both heard and especially felt. I groaned once again despite myself, punctuating my primal sound by twitching inside her warm mouth.

For the briefest of moments, my realistic subconscious mind loomed ominously. For the briefest of moments, I did not see kneeling before me a beautiful young woman who was clearly eager to give me pleasure. For the briefest of moments, I saw kneeling before me a student – one of my students – who represented the destruction of the life and the reputation I had built for myself at the university. For the briefest of moments, I saw kneeling before me a threat – a beautiful threat, similar to a fabled siren, but a threat nonetheless... a threat with unfabled consequences which would utterly ruin me.

Yet I was too far gone to care.

Nudging Rose's head away, I knelt before her, and as she gulped as much oxygen as her lungs could handle, I took her into my arms, seizing her with the desperation of a half-drowned victim on a vast storm-choppy ocean. For a moment, she pumped me with her hands, but then I shifted her into a new position and slowly rose to my feet with Rose in my arms.

Carefully, I carried the young woman out of the bathroom, and a moment later deposited her upon the large bed. My lust had simmered enough that I could stand back and simply admire her as she lay upon the bed, her arms spread in an inviting manner, her legs parted just enough to display her bare, moistened sex. For the first time, I noticed just how prominent the freckles were upon the majority of her body. The small stud earring in her left ear caught the light just right to truly shine, and that seemed to cause her face to radiate.

Indeed, I was in the presence of a beautiful angel.

I sat on the edge of the large bed and bent over her. Our eyes locked, speaking words which our lips could never form. My hand reached for hers, our fingers intertwining with the ease of longtime lovers. Clearly, we both recognized that this was indeed a special moment, that this would certainly change each of us forever.

Rose tugged at my hand, urging me to lay upon her. Carefully, I settled my weight upon her, and she smiled sweetly, wrapping her arms around me. My hands cradling her head, our lips joined anew as I shifted position so that my long shaft was balanced upon her thigh.

The kiss lingered, extended, deepened, intensified. Tongues dueled. Teeth clashed. Soft grunts were prominent yet barely heard. Hands roamed and groped. The scent of our growing passion was filling the hotel room.

Slowly, I moved down her body, kissing and licking and even biting Rose's soft pale skin. I spent considerable time at her chest, fondling each breast, sucking and biting each nipple, and her squeals were electrifying, her fingernails curling against my scalp as she moved my head only to direct the attentions of my mouth to each nipple. She writhed beneath me, her legs continually moving against me. Clearly, she was enjoying our foreplay, and although at the moment the pleasure was entirely hers, I was definitely enjoying pleasuring her.

And somehow, inexplicably, the inappropriate nature of our relationship only heightened the moment for me... and perhaps even for my young student as well.

I took a nipple between my teeth and laved it with my tongue, and my angel cried out gloriously. Biting harder at the base of her taut bud, I moved my tongue even faster as my fingers toyed with her clitoris.

Unintelligible sounds were suddenly being flung from her mouth as ecstasy overwhelmed her body. Even after I had relinquished my grip upon her nipple, she rode the waves of pleasure which were surging through her being, and even when she was finally stilled upon the bed, her half-closed eyes begged me for more.

Specifically, her eyes pleaded for me to finally enter her.

I was more than ready to oblige her, but first, I wanted to taste her.

I continued the lips-to-skin exploration of this young woman's body, moving slowly ever downward, nibbling upon her lower ribs, licking around and inside her navel, kissing all around but never quite upon her clitoris...

At last, with my head perched between her spread well-toned thighs, my fingertips parted her feminine folds to reveal the dewy pinkness within. Her natural musk was strong, testifying to her desire for me, and her wetness was mesmerizing.

I glanced up Rose's body to find her head tipped back upon a pillow, her lips parted and her hands kneading her breasts. With a smile of appreciation, I turned my attention back toward the moistened sex before me and dipped my head...

Rose's moan was soft and long as my tongue slithered between her parted labia, collecting her dripping desire and spreading it upward toward her clitoris. In short order, she was rocking gently against my tongue and my lips as I repeated the intimate act, savoring her tangy nectar and reveling in her wonderful taste. Her legs began to flex anew, and soon I felt her thighs pressing against the sides of my head as I kept exposed the entrance to her vagina and continued to tongue her sweet sex repeatedly, pausing only to draw her liquid passion into me to further fuel my desire for her.

She was moaning, panting, attempting to thrust herself into my mouth while clamping my head into place with her thighs. My hands slithered up her sides and onto her chest, my hands replacing hers upon her quivering breasts, my fingers tweaking her erect nipples and causing her to groan with need.

My need was evident in that I was slowly humping the bed, sliding my solid arousal upon the thick bedspread. While I was indeed savoring Rose's natural taste, my need was growing, becoming more desperate with each heartbeat.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers