Incest Daughters Ch. 04

Story Info
Nurses Amber and Nancy share a night with Doctor Pat.
3.1k words
4.54
37.6k
36

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,733 Followers

Patrick Sanderson closed the door to his office. As Chief of Surgery, he was used to everyone coming to him with their problems. However, since the administrator of the hospital had retired, that job had also fallen to him until a new one was appointed. The 29-hour day had not yet been invented and he was exhausted. He needed to relax and called home, only to find out his in-laws were visiting. He didn't need any hassles with Sonya and he had never been sure how Lars felt about him. He called his daughter's cell phone and it went right to voice. He would have liked to have had a quiet evening at home or a wonderful evening fucking his daughter and it seemed like both were to be denied him.

Head Nurse Amber Allen walked in a few minutes later. "You look as if you have the weight of the world on your shoulders, handsome," Amber smiled at him. "Anything I can do to help out? Get you a coffee? A magazine? Screw your brains out until you can't walk?"

It was a game Patrick and the bosomy blonde had played for years -- she would flirt with him, he would say something witty back, nothing ever came of it. He was a married man and hadn't cheated. Tonight, things had changed. He didn't feel like playing the game this time. He looked at the gorgeous blonde in front of him and he didn't feel like playing that gameat all. "The last option sounds pretty damned good to me, Amber," he grinned at the gorgeous, curvy blonde nurse.

Amber gazed at the handsome doctor in total disbelief. She smiled at him, not knowing what to do next. For years she had flirted with him, to no avail. It had become a game of cat and mouse between them; she would never have expected him to make a move. He was married and as far as Amber knew, totally faithful. He had looked at her body with desire and knew the score around the hospital, but that was about it. Amber wondered what had changed that at home that he was making a move now? Screw that, who cared!

"If you're really sure about that handsome, you'd better be ready for a long night of fucking," Amber smiled at him. "I'm not an easy ride; I'm part of the advanced class."

Patrick smiled back at her and there was almost a little swagger in his voice. "Babe, I've been fucking for a long time and I'm pretty sure that I can handle you. None of the women I've been with have ever complained. Matter of fact, the way I'm feeling tonight, I think I could handle twins. Now are we going to talk about fucking or are we actually going to fuck?"

Amber didn't understand where his newfound swagger had come from, but she found it overwhelmingly sexy. She went back to make sure no one was around at the nurse's station that needed her. It was quiet so she moved away from the door and let her crisp white uniform drop to the floor. "The time for talking is over, handsome," Amber said, licking her lips. "The time for fucking has most definitely begun!"

Patrick had long harbored the desire to fuck Amber Allen. He knew the score with her, she was a woman who liked sex and she was a wanton bitch. As he looked at her smooth, sensual body, it was hard to believe that she was only a few years younger than he was. It was harder to believe that she had a daughter who was also old enough to be working here. Nothing on her smooth, lean frame gave either of those two facts away. She was blonde, leggy and shapely and desirable. She walked towards him on high heels, body perfect and the words "F-U-C-K" written in her gorgeous blue eyes.

"I hope you have a large cock and know how to use it," the blonde said as she dropped to her knees. "I really do love to fuck and I've worn out more than my share of studs. Oh MY, it looks as if Amber is in luck tonight, mmm, yes she is!" The head nurse now began giving him head and Patrick thrilled to each second of her licking action. This blonde slut was terrific and Patrick's tension began melting away with her blowjob.

Amber loved the way Patrick's thick cock filled her mouth. Some men came too fast and she sensed that he would not be one of them. Hell, he was still standing while she sucked on his dick and some men couldn't even do that when she blew them. Amber had always loved oral sex, it was her best talent. Few men could resist a BJ from her. As a matter of fact, there weren't too many women who turned down some oral lovin' from her either. She knew how to use her mouth quite well, it was one of her best "healing talents". Some nurses had healing hands, Amber had healing lips. Her soft mouth and tongue whirled around Patrick's cock, anxious to taste his spunk. It appeared as if she might have to wait a while. Patrick had yet to cum where most men would have done so by now.

"Mmm Patrick, you're impressive," Amber hummed in between licks. "I've made a lot of guys shoot off by this point but you're still proud and strong. It's okay to cum, you know. I'd love it if you came in my mouth or spunked on my face, I love cum," she said in her soft, husky voice.

"Soon, gorgeous," Patrick promised her. "If it's okay with you, I just want to enjoy the best blowjob I've had in years for a little while longer," he flattered her.

Amber nodded and went back to working on his cock. She was thrilled to finally get the chance to nail the handsome, older Chief of Surgery. A few other nurses had made obvious passes at him and were gently rebuffed. She had worked closely with Patrick for years and aside from their little game, nothing had gone down between them. Finally getting the chance to fuck him was a feather in her cap. She intended to give him a terrific fuck because she wanted him coming back for more. His cock was great and once she got it deep inside her cunt, she believed he would know what to do with it. You didn't have a wife as good looking as HIS and not know how to fuck. Brandi Sanderson was a gorgeous woman and Amber knew that women like that didn't stick around if their husbands weren't a good lay.

Amber Allen loved to fuck. Sex was like air to her, she needed it to live. Even though she had two sexy, live-in lovers at home, she couldn't get enough. Her job provided her with an endless stream of sexy patients who were more than happy to scratch her itch. Once in a while, a sexy doctor or nurse might catch her eye and she'd find a private room and have a romp. She never would have imagined finally fucking Patrick. Amber sucked even harder and stroked his balls with her fingers. She was finally rewarded when he shot his load in her eager mouth. "Damn baby, that was a nice load," Amber commented. She looked and saw that she had been blowing him for over 15 minutes. She was very impressed. "Are you ready to fuck yet?" Amber asked him.

"Not yet," Patrick said as he unbuttoned his shirt and stepped out of his pants. "I've had fantasies about eating that gorgeous pussy of yours. You look even better naked than you do in my fantasies. So I hope you won't mind if I go muff diving first."

"Not at all," Amber grinned. If he was as good at eating pussy as he was holding on to his load, she was in for a treat. This handsome doctor was going to get the chance to fuck her any old time he wanted.

Nancy Allen walked by the nurse's station, looking for her mom. She really wanted a cup of coffee and then there was a pretty, redheaded patient that she thought her mom might like. Yummy little Jayme had been an outrageous flirt so Nancy made a mental note to visit her later. Funny, but her mom was nowhere to be found. She was about to go back to Jayme's room on her own when she heard noises coming from Dr. Sanderson's office. They were muffled but growing louder. She got closer to the door and then she heard her mom's distinctive, clear tones. She knew what was up and it thrilled her. Mom had finally got the chance to screw handsome Doctor Pat! She would have put the moves on him herself if she thought anything would ever have come of it, but he was married and word was that his wife was a handful. Evidently, that had not worried her mother. Nancy wanted to see what was going on so she carefully pried the door open and tried to get as good a look as she could. She watched Amber sucking the doctor's humungous cock and him cumming. She saw him undressing and then he and her mom walked over to the large couch in his office. She wasn't going to get as good a view as she wanted from there, dammit! Now she would only be able to listen to the goings-on.

Amber stretched out on the couch and spread her legs. A man who ate pussy well was her kind of man. The leggy blonde smiled up at him and encouraged him with her eyes. Patrick got between her legs and started licking.DAMN! He could have given Nancy and Cheryl a run for their money. He had a nice mouth and the stubble on his face scratched her thighs, but in a nice way. She groaned and pushed him deeper into her cunt. Patrick could stay down there for a few hours if he wanted, he was so-fucking-GOOD!

Patrick looked at the sexy blonde with open lust now. She had such a great body, he wanted to fuck her soon and then again after that. He wouldn't be satisfied with fucking Amber Allen just this one time either, he knew that. She was the kind of woman that got under your skin, you wanted to screw her until you were exhausted. With his fucking her at work and Pepper whenever he needed, he didn't need his frigid wife. He had two hot pieces of ass whenever he wanted them. He wondered if he might dare bring his two women together? Would Amber be receptive to his fucking Pepper with her in the room and then perhaps, a threesome? The incest must be problematic for her. He knew that Pepper would do it for him, she loved her daddy and would do any nasty old thing he asked. He moved up Amber's sizzling hot body, tanned and sleek, towards those gorgeous tits that had been beckoning him for so long.

Amber gasped as his mouth touched down on her breasts. He manipulated them with his hands and wasn't rough at all. He had a wonderful touch and she was actually shivering a bit. Amber was so close to cumming, all he had to do was touch her a bit more and the skyrockets would explode. So close, so damned close, she was on the brink of cumming and then, she saw a flash of movement. She looked closely and knew that someone was watching them fuck. It was Nancy, she was sure of it! Okay, that changed everything!

"Okay babe, hold on a second," Amber gasped, sitting up on the couch. She left a puzzled Patrick there for a minute as she walked to the office door and opened it. Nancy stood there, feeling very much the idiot until her mother walked her into the office. "Do we have room for one more?" Amber asked her latest lover.

Patrick grinned and reached out for Nancy. Now he knew the answer to his earlier question. "Can you handle it, little girl?" He smiled at the petite brunette.

"I might be little, but I'm not a girl any more, Doctor Pat," Nancy breathed. "I can give any man or woman the wildest fuck of their life. Mom and I have teamed up on a few occasions, so I can handle it if you can."

"Deal."

The three of them returned to Patrick's couch, where the auburn-haired Nancy straddled her mom's face. Patrick was hard again and eager to fuck Amber's tight, beautiful cunt. She was soaked from all his work and he went in easily. "Migod, you're as tight as hell," he commented as he began fucking the sexy blonde.

"And she's just as hot, too," Nancy gasped as her mother's tongue licked at her clit. She always enjoyed sex with Amber, alone or with others. Amber knew all the tricks to reward her lovers for their efforts. Amber had more energy than women half her age. All thoughts of pretty Jayme vanished from Nancy's head as she watched the handsome doctor fucking her mom. She loved to watch Amber fuck, it was the sexiest sight alive. Amber reminded her of an erotic dancer when she was having sex, there was both grace and eroticism to it. Nancy only hoped that she would be able to match her mom's veracious sexual appetites when she was Amber's age. Her mom's tongue was doing such wonderful things to her clit, oh God, she had cum already and they had only just started! "Eat my cunt, you fuckin' whore," Nancy called out, hoping that her mother heard her. Amber loved being a slut during sex. "Make me cum with that goddammed fucking tongue of yours, hear me bitch?"

Amber heard her and was thrilled that Nancy had caught them. It was always such a thrill when her daughter joined her for sex fun. She'd never had to curtail her activities around Nancy, even at an early age, Nancy knew what sex was all about. When she was old enough, she became as active as Amber herself and remained so to this day. She knew that once Nancy's tight little pussy wrapped around Patrick's cock, he would have a hard time figuring out who was better, mother or daughter.

Amber came with Patrick's cock inside of her and he shot his load. She wasn't worried, she knew he was likely fixed and besides, there was another factor. Sure enough, Nancy got off her mother's face and began eating the sticky fluid from her mother's cunt. "That is the damned sexiest thing I have ever seen," Patrick commented.

"Not yet," Amber smiled as she sat up. She and her gorgeous daughter shared his load between them. His cock began to twitch again. Now he wondered if he might be able to convince the pair of them to join Pepper and him for a four-way. They could even make a night of it, have dinner and drinks before going back to the apartment. His only concern was if he could handle three horny women? So far, he was okay with two. Of course, if he was out of action, they could enjoy each other. Watching Amber and Nancy kiss, they seemed as if they'd be fine with it.

"Want to fuck me, big Daddy?" Nancy cooed, reminding him of his own daughter. Nancy was a petite bundle of dynamite and had an incredible body. She came over to him and rubbed his chest and ran her hands down to his cock. It was already starting to pulsate and harden again. "Yeah, you want to fuck me, you want to fuck my slutty little pussy good," Nancy sighed. "Tell you what, big Daddy, you fuck my cunt from behind and I'm going to eat my mom's pussy. I love my mom's pussy, she's so fucking sweet," she told Patrick as they all returned to the couch. He was glad he'd bought the largest one they had so that he could sleep in his office some nights. He'd been using it more during his recent troubles with his wife, although no one here was sleeping.

Patrick steadied himself behind Nancy's tiny, perfect body and slid into her pussy. It was slick from all of Amber's licking and once he got a rhythm, she began eating Amber. The head nurse blew him a kiss as her daughter sucked her pussy. It had finally happened, she had gotten to bang the gorgeous doctor and having Nancy there was the cherry on top, so to speak! The beautiful little whore would seal the deal for them, there was no way that Patrick would ever, EVER be able to resist them again. Their bodies were too hot, too perfect for him to give up. He would be theirs to fuck any time they needed, day and night. Amber would be his slut and offer up Nancy on a silver platter. It was all so perfect, too perfect and her mind went wandering as an erotic haze washed over her.

Nancy was pummeling back against Doctor Pat's thick cock. She was glad she had the kind of relationship with her mother that she did or she would have missed out on this tonight. It was too bad cousin Cheryl was off tonight, she would have loved to see her cousin-girlfriend impaled on this thick fucker as well. She would make sure it happened soon, she and mom and cousin would take good care of their newest boyfriend. He would get all the hot pussy he wanted and if -- IF -- he had enough left over for some of the other cute nurses and his wife, that was okay. They were going to come first -- or CUM first, she chuckled to herself. Her body exploded in orgasm and for the second time tonight, Patrick shot his load in a sweet, warm pussy. For the second time, he watched mother and daughter engage in incestuous play and he got hard again. They kept him like that until very late in the morning when everyone knew they had to stop. They got dressed and Nancy went out to an all-night coffee shop to get them some much-needed coffee. They talked a bit until the two nurses went off duty. Patrick gave them both a big hug and then crashed on his couch. He fell asleep within a few minutes and slept the sleep of the dead.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,733 Followers