Incest Neighborhood Ch. 03

Story Info
Sharon and Mom Wendy work through their divorces their way.
3.5k words
4.54
45.4k
31

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,730 Followers

Chapter 3 -- Happy Divorcees

Most women would have spent the first few weeks after a nasty, acrimonious divorce drinking, crying, putting on a brave face or eating a lot of Haagen Dazs. Sharon Beachum did none of those things. She packed up her things, moved out of the condo she had shared with her asshole ex and bought a nicer, newer home on 9th Avenue, closer to her Mom. The death of her marriage didn't affect Sharon in the least.

Actually, that wasn't entirely true. Sharon did enjoy a lovely Apple Martini, cried when she realized how much she had paid in lawyer's fees, told all her friends she wasn't upset and enjoyed a lovely, decadent, laden-with-calories sundae. But none of those were things she intended to make a habit of.

Sharon believed her husband Derek was a fucking idiot. He had chosen to leave her for a younger woman and she herself wasn't yet 30. She still possessed the same 34-24-34 figure she had when she met Derek in college, she worked out every day and wore clothes on her 5'8" frame that girls 10 years her junior couldn't pull off. Sharon was a total babe and she knew it. She came by it naturally, her mother Wendy was still a sexy blonde honey and her figure still turned heads. Sharon's father had never been able to cope with having a sexy blonde as a wife and had walked out several years ago. Sharon and her mother commiserated over the fact that the men in their lives were idiots. Wendy ran a very successful Ice Cream Parlor, partially because every flavor was hand made and partially because all of her staff were stunning physical specimens. Sharon herself had worked there to pay for college until a modeling scout had walked in one day and offered her a job. When she told Sharon she would be posing nude for a national magazine, Sharon balked but her mother told her if she didn't go for it, she would. The scout, a lovely redhead named Anita, laughed and said they'd take her as well. She winked at Wendy and suggested she think it over and get back to her.

The money was far more than Sharon would make working for her Mom, who continued to encourage her daughter to do it. Derek wasn't thrilled with the concept of everyone seeing his new girlfriend naked, but Wendy told her daughter to ignore him. It was her body and her decision. Finally, she agreed, but only on the proviso that Wendy accompany her.

That turned out to be a fateful decision. The photographer asked both women to pose and Wendy accepted. She had the body for it and was very comfortable in her nudity. The check paid a large amount of her debts and was also the final nail in the coffin of her marriage. She didn't waste any time crying about it and started dating again six months after Bert left. Many of her suitors were younger and she even went on a few double dates with her daughter. Sharon thought her Mom got a bit of a perverse thrill out of making Derek squirm when she was openly affectionate with her dates.

Sharon continued to use her body to support her lifestyle well after she married Derek. They had a nice wedding, even on a budget. He stubbornly refused to take any money from his fiance, even though Sharon could have paid for it all herself. "I can support us both," Derek told her flat-out. He was making far less working as a plumber than his wife was earning modeling and working for her mother's company. Wendy had managed to finance a second store and then a 3rd, Sharon was helping her manage operations. She was still getting requests to model, although she turned a few down. She also entered a number of body-building competitions and won a few, plus a few Wet T-Shirt nights at a local pub. Sharon had no problem showing her body because she was proud of her looks and worked hard to maintain them.

Now, Sharon wanted to celebrate losing the lummox, as her mother had so quaintly put it. Their marriage had put a dent in their finances because Derek had not wanted her to model or work as much, yet he continued to spend and drink like they had an endless supply of cash. She made sure that after the divorce, he couldn't touch any of her earnings. She wasn't going to support his boozing and running around. It was time to have a little fun of her own.

While they were sharing a nice session of sun-worship, her mother provided the idea.

"I've always wanted to go to Brazil, would you be interested in coming with me?" Wendy asked her daughter, applying lotion to prevent her nicely-bronzed body from turning lobster-red. "You'd pay whatever you can afford and I'd pay the rest."

"Mother, that's a very generous offer, but I couldn't possibly ..."

Wendy held up her hand. "Consider it a bonus for all your hard work, besides, I'll need someone to keep me company. Just one thing if you accept Sharon ... I plan to have a little fun, the naughty kind, while I'm there. So don't think of me as your mother, think of me as your best girlfriend. What do you say?"

"I'd say you have a deal Mom," Sharon said, knowing she was wearing an ear-to-ear grin. She was thrilled to be visiting Brazil and promised that she would leave the bullshit behind. She intended to have fun for as long as she was there.

Sharon made the arrangements for the trip and they flew to Brazil a few weeks later. Walking along the beaches of Copacabana, just like in the song, Sharon couldn't believe all the tanned, sexy, supple young bodies that were on display. It was a smörgåsbord of beautiful people and she and Wendy ... her Mom insisted on that ... were smack-dab in the middle of it all. She knew having an adventure or two while vacating here would be simplicity itself. Wendy was the happiest that Sharon had seen her in years and was enjoying the attention she was getting, being blonde and tall. Sharon found it hard to believe her mother was nearing 50, at 48, she didn't even look 38. She and Wendy maintained a healthy fitness regimen, important for women who worked with ice cream and had sweet tooths.

As she continued strolling, Sharon tried to look for a good spot to set up her beach umbrella. Two dark-haired lovelies smiled at her. "Would you like to share our spot?" One of the girls smiled. "I'm Sarah and this is my twin sister, Daisy. Our parents own a local bar, we come here almost every day," Sarah told Sharon. She motioned for Wendy to come and join them.

"This is my ..." Wendy shot her daughter a look "... my friend, Wendy. She and I are on vacation together, it's a beautiful country."

"We are very proud of our homeland," Daisy told the two women. "Are you friends or are you ...friends?" Daisy teased them.

"We'refriends," Wendy responded, shocking her daughter who pulled her to one side.

"Mother! Why on earth did you tell them something like that?" An exasperated Sharon wanted to know.

"Oh darling, relax. I'm only playing a little game, just go along with it," Wendy grinned.

"That's good, Sarah and I are friends as well," Daisy smiled back.

"But ... you're sisters!" Sharon said in shock.

"This is not important to us, we like to share our bodies. Being identical twins, we have always been close and as we got older, our closeness grew to intimacy. What is more special than sharing your body with someone you love?" Sarah rationalized.

"I completely agree with you," Wendy grinned, still keeping up her little charade and making Sharon highly uncomfortable. "I think Sharon is the sexiest thing on two legs and I have for years. She's even sexier when she's naked."

"I'd like to see that," Daisy grinned.

"So would I!" Her twin piped up enthusiastically.

"I'm sure we could work something out," Wendy smiled. To her daughter's complete and utter amazement, Wendy leaned over and kissed Daisy and then Sarah. Sharon had never seen her mother act so brazen and daring and she'd barely had anything to drink. "Would you like to join us at our hotel or do you have somewhere closer?" Wendy asked the sisters.

"Mother, I am not going to go along with this!" Sharon hissed in Wendy's ear. Wendy patted her cheek and said "Just let go and live a little. Who is going to know and who are we hurting. This will be one of those naughty memories you'll be able to look back on when you're older and smile about."

"We have a place not 10 minutes from here, follow us," Sarah smiled.

"Gladly," Wendy grinned as she watched the Brazilian babes walk away from the beach and towards a large home. Once inside, Daisy pulled Wendy into her arms and began making out with her. Sarah smiled at Sharon and held her hand. "Don't be jealous, I'm certain your girlfriend still adores you, it's just that my sister is irresistible," She told Sharon. She reached out and deftly removed Sharon's bikini top. "Wendy is right, you are glorious."

"T-thank you, you're quite stunning as well," Sharon complimented her new friend. Sharon had never told her mother, but she was no stranger to bi-sexuality. In the world of erotic modeling, it was a given that you would pose with other girls and Sharon found early on that she quite liked another woman's touch. She watched in surprise as Wendy rolled on top of Daisy and then spread her legs wide apart. Her own mother was eating a younger girl's cunt and it obviously wasn't her first time with a woman. Wendy's skills were so obvious that it just couldn't have been. Then Sharon was distracted by Sarah's hot breath on her body and felt herself being pulled into a warm embrace. All aspects of right or wrong went straight out the window as the pretty Brazilian made sweet love to her body. She lost all track of time and morality and at some point in time, she realized that it was now Daisy who was licking her pussy and Sarah was fondling her tits. Her mother was watching them and finger-fucking herself, how lewd. She licked her lips naughtily and got up from her chair.

"Let me taste my girlfriend, all right Daisy?" Wendy grinned. Oh no ... shecouldn't, shewouldn't ... but shecould and shewould! Wendy's mouth fastened on her daughter's sweet box and she began eating her out. At first, Sharon was shocked and wanted her to stop, but those sensations didn't last long. Morality was beaten out by sheer desire and the much better sensations of her mother's long, snaky tongue delving deep into her pussy. Wendy's tongue was hitting all the right spots, in an erotic haze, she saw Sarah fingering her mother's pussy while Daisy neared Sharon's mouth in her own quest for satisfaction. They were all joined together erotically and stayed that way for the next several hours.

"I can't believe we did all of those things," Sharon said as she and her mother made their way back to the beach. "We had sex together, we're not supposed to do things like that."

"Who says?" Wendy told Sharon. "I'm your mother and I raised you to think for yourself. Both of us are consenting adults and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Do you honestly have any regrets?"

Sharon shook her head as she saw the satisfied smirk on Wendy's lovely face. "No. No, I don't."

Wendy smiled again and wrapped her arms around her daughter's waist. "Good, because I want to explore our new relationship. After dinner though ... I'm starved."

"So am I," Sharon smiled as their feet trudged through the warm sand. "Hey, do you think they know we're mother and daughter?"

"I think Daisy suspected, but I don't think it would have mattered to either of them," Wendy said as they reached their hotel. They went upstairs and changed into gauzy, summery dresses that still showed off their feminine beauty. In the hotel's restaurant, they attracted a nice amount of attention. A waiter came to their table with two drinks. "From the gentlemen over there," The waiter indicated a man who was about Wendy's age and a younger man who appeared to be a few years younger than Sharon. Wendy held up her drink and motioned for the men to join them at their table.

They soon learned that they were a father and son on a vacation together, the father was Mack and his son, who was 21, was Jamie. Both men loved the beach and had been to Brazil several times. They were charming and funny and Sharon sensed her second adventure was about to embark.

She was 100% right about that. Wendy invited the two charmers to their suite. Sharon had not expected what happened next. Wendy embraced young Jamie and led him to the bed while Sharon was left with Mack. She was fine with that, the 47-year old financier was stunning, with almost-silver hair and a gorgeous face. As he undressed, she licked her lips unconsciously. His chest was masculine and broad and once his cock came into view, Sharon knew that she would have no complaints in that regard either.

"Hey Dad, why don't we have them do a little girl-girl show for us?" Jamie suggested as he and Wendy broke their embrace. "Nothing hotter than seeing two sexy women getting it on, am I right?"

"As rain, son," Mack grinned. Wendy stood up, now only wearing gauzy black lingerie and heels. She and Sharon had stuck to their cover story, only the two of them would know a mother and her sexy daughter were having sex. Sharon nodded her assent to her Mom and they met in the middle of the room and kissed, tumbling to the closest bed. Their bodies began to twist and writhe as they began having full-on lesbian sex, much hotter than they had enjoyed earlier with Sarah and Daisy. Sharon was still surprised at the skill with which her mother ate pussy and promised herself that she'd ask Wendy about it at a later date.

Wendy took her time as she made love to her daughter. Her earlier statement to Sarah had been the truth, she did think her daughter was the sexiest thing going and this vacation was a great opportunity for them to become intimate. It was apparent that Sharon was as highly sexed as she was, this was going to bode well for their future relationship.

The men were watching their every move and the two women were well co-ordinated in their efforts. Their bodies moved together in perfect syncopation and both women were aggressive in their actions. Sharon's tongue moved all over her mother's body as they engaged in a frenzied `69' and Wendy's hands flew all over Sharon's supple form as they continued their play. When the broke their embrace, there were stunned looks on the faces of both men.

"That was the hottest thing I've seen IN MY LIFE!" Jamie cheered. His father nodded in agreement. Jamie once again paired up with Wendy while Sharon enjoyed Mack's sexual favors. Her past lovers paled in comparison to the suave, handsome Mack. He seemed to take time to enjoy her body and the way it moved. Sharon looked over to watch her mother riding the well-muscled Jamie. Unlike many young studs, Jamie didn't seem threatened by ceding control to Wendy. He was content to let her ride him and to call the shots, he was also gentle and unhurried, something Sharon could see that her mother appreciated. It was odd watching your mother get fucked, but a large part of Sharon also found it arousing as well. She wondered now what kind of idiot her father had been to walk away from a woman who had her own money and looked so hot. Wendy's pussy was packed full of cock and she had already lost count of her orgasms. She wondered if it was from Mack's wonderful prick or the kinkiness of their situation. Probably one from Column A and one from Column B.

Once she heard her mother cry out, Sharon ran over to Wendy and plastered her face with sweet kisses. Sharon's tongue snaked together with her mother's and they overwhelmed poor Jamie, not that he was complaining. Seeing her daughter had the young stud well in hand, Wendy decided to take on the father. She let the older specimen make passionate love to her and wasn't hesitant in crying out for more of his fucking hard cock.

The men left after the two women had fucked them out. Sharon wondered what adventure awaited them next. Would they see Daisy and Sarah again or perhaps have another hook up with Mack and Jamie. She slept in her mother's arms that night and neither women got out of bed before noon the next afternoon.

The following afternoon, they went on an excursion with a small group. This time, it was Sharon who noticed a very pretty blonde named Shanna who was hanging on to a strong, almost Western-looking man named Abel. Sharon made sure that she and Wendy stayed close to the pair of them, she was getting a nice vibe from the twosome.

Abel spoke to Wendy and they had a nice conversation going. Shanna glared at them and she started her own conversation with Wendy.

"I think my Daddy is into your girlfriend," Shanna told her.

"I'll tell you a secret," Sharon whispered back. "She's not really my girlfriend, she's my Mom. We're just telling everyone that so we can have a little fun."

"Oh, really? From the way she looks at you, I would have sworn ... well, if you can keep a secret ... Daddy is my boyfriend, we fuckall the time," The younger girl giggled. "I don't mind sharing him, but sometimes Daddy gets selfish."

"We'll share," Sharon told Shanna. "I think you're cute and you were right ... Mom's also my girlfriend, we've been having sex ever since we got here."

"Oh wow, that's so cool and I don't blame you. Your Mom is hot, but I've never had sex with another girl before," Shanna confessed.

"Let's pry those two apart and go back to our room and we'll all get it on," Sharon insisted. "After Mom and I get through with you, you'll wonder why you waited so long to try it." The bikini-clad blonde nodded at Sharon and gave her a quick kiss to seal the deal.

Shanna and her father held hands all the way back to Sharon's suite. It was apparent to anyone who watched that they adored each other. "I just tell people that I like older men and he's my Sugar Daddy," Shanna explained. "It isn't too far from the truth," She giggled.

They were all comfortable in the suite when Wendy told Abel they would take good care of his little girl. They placed the trembling blonde between them and stripped the barely-there bikini from her body and started working her over. Mother at the top, daughter at the bottom and they met in the middle. Sweet kisses were exchanged in between and then back to the matter of getting Shanna off. When they finished, Shanna was panting and sweating. "Come and fuck me, Daddy," She groaned. "Fuck me in front of these two sluts, show them how nicely we fuck," She groaned.

Abel gave his daughter what she needed while Sharon and Wendy enjoyed their own incestuous carnality. They were tasting each other's bodies and grooving on the heated sex before Shanna screeched out her climax. Abel rolled away from his daughter and into the willing embrace of Sharon. The sexy brunette spread her legs wide to welcome his thick cock into her needy cunt. Abel had made his daughter cum, but had not yet cum himself. Sharon intended to rectify that and in short order, she did.

Wendy was still rolling around the bed with Shanna. The young blonde might not have had any previous girl-on-girl experience, but she was certainly not lacking in enthusiasm. She was kissing Wendy everywhere she could reach and letting Sharon's mother know just how much her efforts were appreciated. The slender blonde was getting wilder by the minute and Sharon knew she wouldn't be happy until she had brought Shanna to one more earth-shattering climax.

A few hours later, after exceeding in her goal, the foursome went down to dinner. Sharon's head was still reeling from the excitement of the past few days and they still had another 11 to go. Nor was there any reason to believe she and Wendy would end their relationship upon returning home. She was glad she hadn't wasted any time crying about her divorce, this was a much better way to work through it.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,730 Followers