Incest Neighborhood Ch. 05

Story Info
The Caulfield family unites after two messy divorces.
4.2k words
4.6
30.9k
25

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers

Chapter 5 - Joining Families

Martin Caulfield had never been one of those guys who was lucky in love. For a number of years, the entirety of his love life had been an unmitigated disaster. 4 long-term relationships since he had turned 16 and now the promise of a bitter, acrimonious divorce loomed on the horizon.

Iris had left him and their son behind to run off with her much-younger yoga instructor. "Mom's fucking nuts Dad, you know that, right?" Richard had complained to his father over cold pizza. "The guy is what -- maybe 10 years older than I am and she's -- 40? What the hell does he see in her anyway?"

Martin wasn't going to reveal to his son the merits of his ex's skills in the sack and how great she kept herself looking. At 18, kids didn't see the beautiful maturity that women like Iris possessed. It was hard for Martin to see her as beautiful though, her lawyer was raking him over the coals. At times, Martin often found himself wondering if Iris might not also be sleeping with her pretty female attorney, the attacks towards him seemed so vindictive and highly personal.

Richard had vowed once his divorce was finalized, his days of marriage would remain behind him. He could date, he could have flings, but commitment was for idiots and the young, like Richard. He intended to go it alone.

It was going to take a while to adjust and Iris' lawyer had their finances snagged up in litigation. Martin's book store made enough money to support them adequately for now, but until everything was finalized, they would have to play it frugal and close to the vest. Richard was a very involved student but he had a weekend job bagging groceries at a local supermarket. He told his father he'd use his money to pay his own way until their lives became stable once again.

Martin appreciated his son's offer and he was quite surprised to discover his in-laws were very supportive as well. Beth, his mother-in-law, didn't understand what had gotten into her daughter. "Frank and I have been married for over 40 years, we set a good example for Iris," She told Martin over Sunday dinner. "I still love my baby Martin, but Richard said it best -- she's gone nuts."

Martin did his best to settle into a new routine. A few of his prettier customers flirted with him once they knew he was separated and he went out for a few lunches, a few dinners and a little fling here and there. He let himself have some fun, but some of these women were particularly young and at times, he felt odd about that. How could he be angry at Iris for being involved with a younger man if he was dating younger women? Richard set his father straight.

"Mom left us to go after this guy Dad; she's the one who cheated. She pursued him. You're separated and these women askedyou out, you didn't do anything wrong," Richard said as he took their lasagna out of the oven.

Martin conceded that his son had a good point although he also decided he probably should date women closer to his own age. It was tempting though -- he had a lot of young and attractive college students who patronized his store and they tended to wear their skirts short and their heels high. Sweet young eye candy was in his store nearly every day and they were shameless in the manner in which they flirted.

Martin was just settling into a new routine when another member of his family was dealt a blow almost as devastating as his own. Sally, his sister-in-law, discovered that Martin's brother was cheating on her. She filed for divorce immediately, but as Martin's brother was a lawyer, he was making it hard on Sally.

Martin reached out to Sally. "I can't believe what a jerk Barney is being -- hold on Sal, what am I saying? Barney'salways been a colossal jerk!" Martin laughed as he talked to her over the phone. Martin and his brother had never been close; he'd always thought by marrying Sally, he'd married someone far too good for him.

"Good riddance to bad rubbish," Sally laughed. That was just like her, a dynamo with a take-charge attitude. "We just have one small problem, the bastard wants Jessa and me out of the house, he's moving his little teenaged girlfriend in. Would it be okay with you if Jessa and I came to stay for a few weeks until I can find a place for us? I can throw some money towards expenses. I know it'd be an imposition and might cause problems with Barney, but ..."

Martin stopped her right there. "I don't give a rat's ass about Barney; I know what it's like when someone cheats on you -- especially with someone younger. You two come and stay with us for as long as you need to. You can help out with the cooking and it'll be nice for Richard to have family his own age around."

Richard sure didn't see it that way. "Jeez Dad, I'm 18 and even though Jessa's almost 2 years older than me, she was just so ... so ... well, you know. She was tall and weird looking and a bit of a geek." Richard saw the look his father was shooting his way, so he sighed and said "You're right, she's family, I'll be nice. It's not like I'll be dating her or anything."

"Introduce her to one of your friends, you never know," Martin smiled.

"One ofmy friends with a brainiac like her? Yeah, like that's gonna happen," Richard snorted.

Sally arrived late Friday night with a carload of suitcases and supplies. What struck Martin is that she hadn't let any moss grow underneath her heels. Sally had always been attractive, but now she was sexy as hell. Her blouse and dressed hugged her body close. Sally had always had nice legs and in 4-inch heels, they were fully on display. He would have guessed she had lost over 30 pounds and her fiery red hair was now a lush auburn. Barney was a damned fool to give up someone this sexually alluring and Martin had to rein himself in when she hugged him.

"Where's Jessa?" Martin asked her as he helped her carry a few of her bags into the house.

"She's driving her own car, she'll be here in about an hour," Christine told him. In her heels, she was almost able to look him in the eye. Her blue-green eyes were dancing and had she always had that gorgeous face? Martin composed himself and nodded. "We'll try not to get in your way too much," Sally told her brother-in-law. "I'm sure Richard isn't thrilled about having two more people around."

"I've handled things with Richard, you get in my way as much as you want," Martin smiled. "I certainly won't object."

"Why Martin Caulfield, are you flirting with me?" Sally giggled.

"Maybe just a little bit," Martin confessed with a chuckle. Why shouldn't he? Both of them were single now, so nothing would come of it.

"While we're being honest, I think Iris is a damned fool," Sally told him. "If you had been my husband, I'd have stuck like glue."

"If you had been my wife, I would have run after you," Martin told her. The moment was broken when Richard came in from work. He took a good look at his aunt as she got up to hug him hello.

"Not the frumpy housewife you remember, eh?" Sally chuckled.

"You were never that, Aunt Sal but ... WOW!" Richard told her as she broke their hug. "So, where's my cousin?"

"Jessa took her own car and she should be here any minute," Sally told her nephew. A few seconds later, the sound of a car pulling into the driveway could be heard. Everyone went outside to greet Jessa and to help her with her bags and luggage.

If his aunt's new body had been a surprise, Richard was about to be hit by a bolt of lightning. Jessa stepped out of her car and the only part of her that matched his earlier appraisal was that she was tall. In heels, nearly 6'1" and you had to take notice of her. She had long blonde hair accompanied by a gorgeous bustline, smooth, sleek legs and wore a skirt that was almost scandalous, it was that short. She hugged her mother and then Martin, finally turning her attention to a flabbergasted Richard.

"Not quite the scrawny beanpole you last saw 4 years ago, right Richie?" Jessa smiled at him as she tossed him a duffel bag. "You can close your mouth now cuz, I don't bite," Jessa grinned as she walked by him and then added "Much."

The four of them sat down to dinner a few hours later and it seemed to Martin and Sally that they might have to pry their kids apart. Jessa was a shameless flirt, somewhat like her Mom in that regard. She complimented her cousin on his new physique as well.

"I play a lot of sports, when I can find the time," Richard told an admiring Jessa. She nodded at him and put her hand on his.

"It shows," Jessa told her younger cousin. Richard knew that any of his friends would be lucky to date someone like Jessa, but he told his father later that he would have to make sure to find theright friend for this blonde goddess in high heels.

The next few weeks went by beautifully. Despite Martin and Sally being out of the house a fair bit, the kids seemed to be doing well. It bothered Martin and Sally that they had to work so hard and spend even more time after that with lawyers, but it simply could not be helped. Their soon-to-be exes were digging in their heels and that had to be dealt with before life could progress.

"We should have a night out to ourselves," Sally suggested one evening. "We'll give Jessa and Richard $20 or so and let them order in pizza or Chinese food, but you and I need to go out for dinner alone and have adult conversations," She told him.

Martin agreed with her and even though he knew he shouldn't be splurging at this time, he decided that letting off a little bit of steam might just be what the doctor ordered. He also had an ulterior motive. Since she and Jessa had moved in with Richard and him, Martin had harbored a small crush on his sister-in-law. He wanted to see her dressed up and made up and just spend some time in her company without the kids around. It had been a long time since he had been to Berringer's, a local steak house. He suggested that to Sally and she agreed to meet him after he closed the store that evening. He got one of his part-timers to cover the last few hours of his shift and went to get a haircut and shave. It might not have been a real date, but Martin intended to treat it as such. It was important to him to treat Sally with courtesy and respect, both of them had been shafted by their spouses and a little upbeat was just what the doctor ordered for them both.

"You haven't been by for a while Martin," Floyd told him. Floyd had been cutting Martin's age since he was 3. He was an old-style barber, Martin still couldn't get used to the idea of going to a salon as Richard did. "You're a bit scruffy, but we'll fix you up. Got a date tonight?"

Martin nodded. "Yeah, Sally and I are going to Berringer's for dinner."

"Good for you, you deserve a night out after Iris' shenanigans," Floyd said as he began cutting away the excess growth. "Who's Sally, a new girlfriend? You haven't mentioned her before."

"You've known Sally for years," Martin answered. "Sally, my brother's ex-wife ... well, not yet anyway, but soon."

Floyd stopped cutting for a moment. "Ooh, not sure if that's a good idea, going out with the brother's ex. Won't that cause all kinds of trouble?"

Martin sighed. "It could Floyd, but Barney and I aren't all that close. Anyway, I don't like the way he treated her or Jessa and for now, they're living with Richard and I. It's more like two good friends having dinner and listening to each other complain."

"Never seen you make this much fuss for afriend," Floyd mumbled as he began cutting again.

Martin thought that Floyd was being ridiculous. He needed to spruce up and he and Sally needed to have a night where they could show off a bit. It was important for them to display the fact that their respective exes weren't going to ruin their lives, try as they might.

Martin had arranged to meet Sally at the restaurant as it was only a few blocks away from the store. He got there and the Maitre D' showed him to his table. Sally was already there and when she stood up and turned around, Martin began re-thinking what Floyd had said to him earlier. For the first time, he wasn't looking at her as a sister-in-law. The Sally that was smiling at him was wearing a tight burgundy dress laced at the bodice. It clung to her like a second skin and ended above her knees. She was in black stockings and heels; her hair was loose and framed her beautiful face. Those dazzling blue-green eyes were sparkling with merriment as he kissed her hello. If this had been their first date, he would have been over the moon. This was the kind of woman most men wanted, aware of her attributes and not afraid to show them off.

Over dinner, he was reminded of just how spectacular a woman she was. She was funny, even a bit bawdy, with a lovely laugh and a fast, agile mind. He wasn't looking at her mind, of course -- all Martin could see was the mature beauty seated across from him. Barney was a fool to let Sally get away, how could he not see what was right in front of him? As far as Martin was concerned, Sally and Jessa could stay as long as they liked.

Someone was talking to him and it snapped him back to reality. "I beg your pardon?" Martin said as their waiter said something to him.

"He was asking us if we'd like any dessert." Sally asked him on the waiter's behalf.

"I don't need anything, but if you'd like ..."

Sally waved her hand. "Lord no, this dress is tight enough as it is. I want to get home," She smiled.

All the time they were driving home, something was digging away at Martin. Whenever he looked over at a smiling Sally, he wondered if she might not be thinking it as well. He thought he might be thinking of her as his new partner, someone with whom he could build a relationship -- one filled with a lot of passion and incredible sex. He didn't doubt for a second that she was incredible in bed. Looking that good, she had to be. He also knew his brother wouldn't have even considered marriage if this alluring woman wasn't a sexual animal.

They got home and found the living room abandoned, only a few lights were on. Sally wondered aloud if the kids might have gone out with friends until they heard noises coming from upstairs. Those noises were sounds that Martin recognized at once. Someone was having sex upstairs -- now, who was it? He knew his son wasn't a virgin; they had talked at length several months earlier. If Jessa was her mother's daughter, neither was she. So, the question remained, which of the kids was it? He beckoned to Sally to follow him, telling himself he only wanted to check and make sure everything was all right and that what he heard had been correct.

The two adults climbed the stairs as quietly as was possible, not wanting to disturb either Jessa or Richard and whatever they were up to. Both of their kids were old enough to be out on their own but had chosen to stand by their parents to help financially. Therefore, both Sally and Richard believed that this house was their home as well and they were entitled to have "company" over as long as discretion and common sense prevailed. The parents continued their skulking about until Martin realized the noises were coming from Richard's room. He and Sally decided to leave his son alone until he heard a familiar voice coming from inside. Sally's eyes were wide open and her hand was covering her mouth. Both of them had to know, so Martin pushed open the door just a crack to confirm their suspicions.

Suspicions confirmed. On top of her younger cousin, her long, blonde hair flying about and body gyrating lewdly, was Jessa. The two young people were an incredible match, both of them fit, athletic and toned. Jessa was throwing herself energetically against her younger cousin, but he was giving it to her with equal fervor.

"Oh baby, I'm so glad we decided to cross that stupid morality line," Jessa panted as she screwed her lover. "You are a great fuck and you're tireless -- I've never fucked anyone with as much endurance as you!"

Martin heard his son boast. "That's because I have to satisfy my girl and she's a terrific fuck. Those little tricks you taught me sure are helping a lot."

Jessa sighed. "I love beingyour girl, I wonder if I'll ever be able to say that in public. I don't care that you're two years younger than I am, you're a great fuck, a great friend and I'm crazy about you!" Her body continued to pump on top of her ... boyfriend?

Both parents were stymied by this recent turn of events. What could they do about it?

"I wonder who went after who?" Sally pondered quietly to Martin.

"I guess it doesn't really matter, what I wonder is -- should we put a stop to it?" Martin answered.

"Why?"

"Technically, they are cousins, which also makes it incest." Martin replied.

"Oh, to hell with that. If those two are happy, I say we should let them alone. The only thing that matters is being happy. I was going to tell you just that when we had a moment alone and then I was going to show you what's under this dress I'm wearing," Sally grinned provocatively.

Martin had been right -- he and Sallywere on the same wavelength. He moved her down the hall and kissed her this time the way he wanted to -- with desire and as much passion as he had felt for anyone. "Still interested in showing me what's under the dress?" Martin enquired. Sally nodded yes and they went into his room, closing the door behind them. The instant the door creaked shut; Sally flung herself into Martin's arms. Any pretext of a platonic relationship went out the door as she kissed him hard and thrust her body tight against his. His hands were cupping her ass and both of them were fumbling to get undressed. Sex had been missing from both of their lives for far too long and they didn't want to wait any longer.

Sally managed to slither out of the dress, her lingerie underneath was red and very decadent. Her bra only came up under her breasts, exposing her nipples to Martin's admiring gaze. Her body was lean and flat and to his surprise, she had a pierced navel. Her thong matched the bra and had a tiny opening. She pushed him on his back on to the bed and grinned. "When we were ready to fuck, I didn't want to waste any time," She told him.

She had his cock out in seconds. "Been a long time since I've sucked a cock this nice," Sally grinned. "It's been a long time since I've sucked ANY cock, to be honest." She plunged her mouth down on it and Martin realized in an instant that she had lost no of her skill. She licked and weaved and slid her tongue all around his cock, laving it with a knowing tongue. None of her skills had atrophied; this woman knew what a man liked. Her mouth was warm and wet and Martin fought the urge to cum. He pulled himself away and saw a bit of anger in her eyes.

"I'll let that go because I'm really horny and want you to eat me and THEN, we fuck," Sally said with a determined tone. "But Martin Caulfield, NEXT time you are going to cum in my mouth, do you understand?"

Martin nodded, thrilled that she was already contemplating a next time. He hoped there would be a lot of next times, seeing this magnificent specimen act so wanton was arousing long-dormant senses. She straddled his face and he parted the opening at her thong and began licking her. She trimmed almost all the hair back so his access to her cunt was unimpeded. She trembled and sighed as her flow drained on to his licking tongue.

"Oh fuck, why didn't I meet you before I met Barney?" Sally wailed. "So good lover, so FUCKING good. Eat my pussy, lick me and get me ready for that fucking hard dick of yours," She groaned.

Martin made sure to get her good and wet, but both of them knew it was time. Like her daughter, Sally liked to be on top, although she liked reverse-Cowgirl better. Her body began to respond to the thick cock inside of her immediately, she felt as if this was the place she was meant to be. Her auburn hair was now wild and tossed as she rode him and her curves packed a powerful punch as she tempted Martin to new heights. She loved the way his hands were moving over her tits as she rode him and how he would manipulate her clit every so often. This was a lover of caring and of skill and she was determined to keep him around for a while. She had a little secret she had been keeping from them all -- she hadn't bothered to look for another place to live, hoping that things might turn out this way.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers
12