Incestual Thoughts: New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,108 Followers

Sam moaned as Meadow Kissed her neck while tucking her hand under Sam's dress causing my wife to moan, "Oh fuck Meadow you shouldn't be rubbing my clit! You're going to make me cum!"

"Good..." She replied and followed with, "You're such a naughty girl for not having any panties on." And lifted my wife's dress up over her ass exposing her pussy to the late-night air. Sam sighed as Meadow feverishly rubbed her fingers over her clit while Kevin lowered his pants.

It was at that Moment that Sam must have realized what was happing and yelled, "Wait... Kevin... God not you too!"

"Shhh... It's ok Sam. Mmmm and you're so wet now." Meadow replied as she sunk two fingers inside Sam causing her to jerk and thrust her body into her hand. I guess it was too much for her to handle because her arms immediately held onto Kevin's shoulders while Meadow went faster on her snatch.

"Ohh... Ffffuck..." Sam's voice trailed. I could tell she was too far gone to want it to stop.

She wasn't alone. Meadow's grip was still working its magic on my tool, and I could feel my own climax building as I watched my wife start to quiver and huff.

Now I've seen my wife excited many times before but for some reason, the way her body twisted and jerked appeared to be more aggressive, and it only added to my wicked excitement.

Suddenly, I watched as Meadow's hand pulled away from my wife's pussy and was quickly replaced by three of Kevin's digits.

"Oh mmm. K... Kevin!" I heard her yell as her hand haphazardly grasps at his wrist while his fingers twisted thrust in and out of her.

Meadow with a very seductive tone replied, "Just go with it Sam. We all know you really want to."

"Ugh... Oh fuck... How do you? God Kevin you told her! I can't... Help... My... Oh Christ, I'm Cumming!!"

Meadow grasped my cock hard as I watched our son bring his mother to an earth-shattering climax. I could only grunt and hold onto Meadow's waist as my hips started to buck.

However, as I was about to blow Meadow rapidly spun around and went to her knees, and I felt a sudden rush of pleasure as her lips slipped over my swollen cock.

"OH... Fuck!!" I exclaimed as her mouth very skillfully pushed me over the edge.

I could hear my wife still bellowing in the background as I shut my eyes and relished the feeling of my own juices filling Meadows mouth.

"OH Jesus this can't be happening." I said as Meadow took my entire length down her throat.

I opened my eyes in time to see Sam looking straight at me. Her body still jerking slightly as her orgasm subsided. Her face was flushed, and her eyes were definitely hazed over. Kevin with his fingers still holding deep inside her kissed her hard and without any hesitation, my wife wrapped her arms around his neck and passionately kissed him back.

I felt guilty just blowing my load into my son's fiancée but my sexual drive was just too great, and I watched as Meadow stood up while taking hold of my spent pecker and whisper, "We only just started to have fun."

I was stunned. But it was true. I was very horny. And seeing my wife and son once again in each other's arms only inflamed my wicked desire to keep going.

Meadow pushed me backwards until we both were by the sofa, and I looked at Kevin as he unzipped his mother's dress while her hand reached down and stroked his cock.

I was in a frozen state and felt a warm sensation wash over me and noticed Meadow slipped out of her own clothes and then tugged my pants completely off. Her hand once again grasped my pecker and I mumbled, "I need to sit down."

I felt Meadow release her grip as we both sat down and while she removed my shirt said, "Let's enjoy the show together."

We no sooner sat down, when I felt Meadow's hand was once again stroking on my tool bringing it back to life, and I felt helpless towards her sexual advancements. I sinfully have to admit this little vixen was very good at stroking a dick, and it was clear to me now that in this sexual state, I really did cherish this new taboo feeling she was so skillfully bringing out in me.

"See she's enjoying it now." I heard Meadow say as Kevin lowered his mother down to her knees and nudge her head forward. I was mesmerized by the sight. My darkest fantasy was once again taking place and felt a rush of pure pleasure fill my body when I saw her staring at her son's hard cock.

"OH I shouldn't." I heard Sam say.

But without saying a word, I saw Kevin ease her head forward. Sam hesitantly shook her head but when her lips touched the tip of his swollen mushroom, her mouth parted and eased him inside.

"Yessss... OH fuck! That's it Mom. Suck it." I heard Kevin hiss as my wife grabbed his shaft while bobbing her head.

"Holly fuck I'm getting so wet watching this." I heard Meadow whispers as my cock went super hard.

My mouth was dry as I struggled to whisper, "Yes it's so hot."

Meadow leaned over and slipped my dick between her sweet lips sending my head spinning as her tongue danced over the very tip driving me into a lust state.

God her lips felt so good but that nagging feeling of betrayal still taunted me, and I finally found the strength to speak and whispered, "Meadow this isn't the way I wanted this to happen."

However, as I heard my wife moaning and saw her head bouncing on Kevin's cock. My cum raced up my shaft, and I groaned.

With what will I had left, I tried to ease Meadow upward. I really didn't want this to be a sexual group swap. But when I saw my son's legs buckle I paused giving Meadow a chance to crash down harder taking my entire girth down her throat, and she hummed.

"Fuck..." I croaked and felt my body shudder as my eyes snapped shut. My hands grasped at her head as she sucked me long and hard until I was once again ready to explode.

Panting and heaving my cock inside Meadow's hot mouth, I slowly opened my eyes and noticed my son easing himself downward with his mother still latched on to his dick. Never letting up she sucked and twisted her hand on his shaft until he laid flat on his back.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum Mom." I heard Kevin grunt as his mother only increased her pace. His ass buck up off the floor while his hands held his mother's head tight to his cock.

With Kevin's dick boring deep inside her mouth, I could hear her gag as his cum released inside her mouth.

"OH Fuck Mom. Shit! OH OH AHHHH!!."

He wasn't the only one. I couldn't last myself. Meadow's mouth had worked its wonder and I hissed, "Fuck!! Meadow... Ohhh!!"

Meadow drank down all my seed as my wife lifted her head up and wiped her lips.

As my body jolted from my orgasm, I saw Sam looking straight at me through lustful eyes and pleaded, "What are we doing Jarid?"

"Honey really, I don't know. I..." Was all I could say before Meadow quickly shot upward and said, "What you've wanted to do since Kevin left?"

"OH GOD!" Sam expressed as she staggered to her knees but fell down on her back.

Kevin wasted no time and dove between her legs, and she yelled, "Oh... wait! Kevin!"

Sam grabbed his hair as her legs snapped tightly to his head. I could see she was trying to remove his head but Meadow quickly left me and laid beside her.

She then whispered something to Sam to quiet for me to hear and heard her sigh, "Oh my God Meadow!"

Sam huffed loudly but as she did Meadow leaned over and kissed her.

Their kiss grew more passionate, and I noticed Sam's legs slowly parting open giving Kevin the room he needed to finally reach his goal.

Meadow's hands started to caress my wife breast while she still kissed her deeply, and it was apparent Kevin was licking her clit with all he had. All I could do was sit in awe as they both seduced my wife very methodically.

Meadow's hand now trailed down my wife's body and rubbed hard over her clit while my son buried his tongue inside her.

"Ahh... MMM... OHH!! Sam whimpered as her ass lightly lifted from the floor.

"That's it Sam. Cum for us!"

'OH fffuck Meadow this is so wrong!! But I'm so close..." Sam huffed as her body started to squirm from side to side grinding her pussy on Kevin's face while Meadow feverishly rubbed her clit.

"OH GOD! OH GOD!" Sam screamed as her ass bucked up off the floor.

But suddenly, Meadow stopped and straddled my wife's chest with her ass facing her and bent over and said, "Not yet. I want to taste you as you cum." Kevin backed away while Meadow spread Sam's' legs wider and lowered her head down to her pussy.

I could hear Sam huff as Meadow licked her pussy, and then she screamed, 'OH. Ugh... Ugh... Ugh... Fuck I'm Cumming."

Sam thrashed around and panted profusely. However, Meadow never lifted her head. She just kept her mouth firmly planted on my wife's snatch and then watched as she shuffled her ass backwards until her pussy was hovering over my wife's face.

Sam lifted her head and in amazement I noticed as her tongue grazed over Meadow's pussy for the first time. I couldn't take it anymore and started to stroke on my cock and saw my son was doing the same

But this didn't happen for long because Meadow sat upward pushing her pussy onto my wife's mouth and ground herself on it while Kevin eased himself between Sam's legs.

"OH Yess... Sam you're such a good licker." Meadow said as Kevin rubbed his hard cock over his mother's slit.

I could hear Sam mumble under Meadow's pussy, while her body and legs bounced around.

But Meadow took hold of them and lifted them up high and said, "It's your son's turn to make you come.

With my heart pounding in my chest, I watched as my Son took hold of cock and nudged the very tip of his mushroom head into his mother's slit causing her to moan and squeall.

"OH fuck... She's making me cum doing that!" Meadow whimpered and quivered on my wife's face while Kevin teased her pussy lips. Pushing just the very tip and out of her.

Meadow eased herself up and got off Sam while Kevin quickly got on top of her.

Slowly, Meadow walked back over to me, and I could hear my wife cry, "Oh God... Kevin... Ahhh!!"

Meadow sat beside me, just as I saw Sam's legs wrap around her son as he eased himself partway inside her.

Slowly, he built his tempo, and she panted, "Oh god we shouldn't be doing this."

"I can't help it Mom. You feel so good." He groaned and pushed more of his cock into her. "Doesn't it feel good?" He said as he nudged himself forward.

"Oh... Yes... But we mustn't... Do... This... Oh Fuck Kevin, I'm cummmingggg! I'M CUMMING!! Ugh... Ugh... Ugh..."

I watched as Kevin pushed his entire cock inside and held it deep into his mother's womb while her body thrashed as she orgasmed.

I was in total bliss now. To see them fuck again put me into such a deep sexual trance, I wasn't ready for it when Meadow straddled my legs and quickly pushed my cock inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck Meadow!" I croaked as her pussy ground back and forth on me.

"We're going to fuck both of you like you've never been fucked before." I heard her say and watched as my son slowly started to fuck his mother as she panted under him.

I can't describe what her hot little pussy was doing to me, but it was much tighter than my wife's and when she said, "I always wanted a daddy, and now I get to fuck him." I almost lost it right then.

Meadow started to bounce on my cock, and I groaned as my seed bubbled to the tip.

I looked over and saw Sam clawing at Kevin's back as he pounded away at her and heard her whimper, "Yes Kevin. God yes. Fuck me... Oh fuck Mommy..."

That was it I was about to blow and said, "Meadow quick get off I'm going to cum."

But that only made her gyrated harder, and I groaned as my cum readied it release.

"That's it daddy. Cum inside me. Fill my pussy with your hot sperm."

"OH FUCKKKK!!" I croaked as I exploded.

Meadow kept her pussy tight to my cock, and I could feel her lips squeezing at my shaft. Milking my hot jisim out of mushroom head as it spurted several times inside her.

As I rested my head back on the sofa in exhaustion, Meadow leaned over and kissed me hard. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back and as our tongues dance together I could hear my wife scream she was cumming again.

Meadow eased her sweet pussy off my spent dick and turned herself around. With her legs spread over mine, she rested her back on my chest while rubbing my limp pecker against her snatch and said, "You think she saw us fuck?"

"Huh?" I replied as I watched Kevin put his mother's legs over his shoulder, and with long hard thrust noticed how she was totally at his mercy.

"I told her I was going to fuck you."

"What! When?" I said as Kevin grunted and plowed away.

"Before... I whispered it to her. You should have seen her eyes when I did. But then I told her I was going to eat her first."

I felt my cock stiffing and Meadow commented, "Oh you're almost ready to go again aren't you?"

I was amazed myself. But before I could comment I heard Sam yell, "OH you're so deep! You're going to make me cum again!"

Kevin grunted as he jack hammered into his mother and replied, "You love it don't you Mom. Having your son fuck you!"

"MMM... Yess God yess. Make me cum honey."

"You really didn't want to stop did you?"

"NNN... Kevin... please. Ugh... "

"Say it Mom. Tell me the truth. You've wanted to fuck me again didn't you?"

"Ugh... OH... Fuck... I did! God help me I did! I wanted to feel your cock back in my pussy!"

I was hard now and just as my wife came once more I felt Meadow slip my stiff cock back inside her snatch.

"OH God." I groaned as Kevin repositioned his mother onto her knees facing us.

I looked at my wife's flush face as Meadow bounced on my cock.

Kevin pulled her hair back lifting her head and when her eyes shot open said, "Look... Dad is having fun also. You shouldn't feel guilty about what we're doing."

"OH MY GOD!" I heard Sam yell just as Kevin plowed into her doggy style.

Meadow rode me to another wonderful orgasm as Kevin grasped my mother's hips.

I watched as her head fell to the floor while her ass stayed high and pushed back meeting her son's every thrust. Groaning and whining my wife clutched at the carpet until finally Kevin grunted loudly, "I'm going to cum Mom!"

I heard Sam yell, "Wait Kevin!"

But with a mighty heave I watched as my son unloaded his sperm deep inside his mother's womb.

"Fuck! OH FUCK!" He groaned as he pumped and pushed his cock inside his mother.

Totally exhausted I was barely able to move and just admired my darkest fantasy come to life while Meadow dashed to Sam's side.

Sam lay motionless as Kevin removed his spent cock from her womb, and I watched as Meadow helping her to her feet. She then wrapped her arms around Sam's waist and kissed her passionate.

I could tell my wife was as exhausted as I was, by the way, she held onto Meadow's body while they kissed.

Meadow was the first to break their kiss, and as she brushed my wife's hair tenderly from her face, she softy said, "See we both got what we really wanted."

Sam gave a light nod with a half-smile and, I struggled to my feet before walking up to my wife and said, "I love you honey."

Sam took my hand, and she fell on my chest with a sigh.

We just stood there in a loving embrace as Kevin and Meadow vanished up the stairs.

Softly, I lovingly said, "Let's go to bed."

Sam just nodded in my chest, and we slowly staggered our way to our room.

I don't think I've ever slept so hard in my life and had to wonder what repercussions tomorrow would bring when Sam sobered up.

But as I awoke the next morning I felt a warm mouth wrapped around my already stiff cock and looked down to see Meadow bobbing on my wood.

I quickly glanced over and saw Sam with her legs spread wide as Kevin once again was plowing into her.

"Mmmm oh God Kevin. OH Fuck your cock feels so good." I heard Sam express as her legs wrapped around his body while she grabbed his ass.

"I never want to stop fucking you Mom!" I heard him grunt as he hammered away.

"Jesus..." I said as Meadow bobbed faster on me.

Sam heard me and turned her head and said, "I'm so sorry honey... But I can't help it."

"Nnn... OH... Fuck... It's fine honey." I croaked as Meadow straddled over my body and pushed my cock inside her pussy.

"God..." I hissed as she gyrated on my dick and then said, "I hoped you would fuck him again."

Then as Meadow started to bounce on my tool, she said, "I hope you don't mind me fucking your husband."

"Mmmm... Oh... God... Ugh. No... Ahh... Keep. Fffucking... Him... OH!!" Sam replied as Kevin built up his tempo.

Both of us were panting, and it wasn't long before I heard Kevin say, "I'm close Mom."

This time as Kevin pushed hard she clawed at his back while spreading her legs wide and yelled, "Cum in me. I want to feel you're cum!"

Well, that was it for me, and I exploded just as Kevin released his own hot sperm.

Meadow felt my cock discharge its hot juices and hissed, "Yes... That's it daddy fill your daughter up." And ground herself on my cock until she climaxed on top of me.

We all lay in each other's arms for about a half-hour and, then I heard Sam say, "I'm going to take a shower.

"Mind if I join you Mom?" I heard Kevin say.

"No, you can." Sam replied back, and I watched as they both went into the bathroom.

They never bothered to close the door and just as the water started to fall the phone rang, and I answered it.

It was my mother on the end and I quickly stood up before saying, "Hi Mom. Is everything okay?"

"Yes everything is fine. How are you getting along?" I heard her reply and felt Meadow leaning over my shoulder while her hand gently stroked on my cock.

I tried to push her hand away as I said, "Nnnoo... Everything is fine here."

"That's good." Mom said just as Meadow went to her knees and sucked on my cock.

"Oh!! gnnn..." I groaned into the phone.

"You sure everything is okay?

"Yyyesss... It's all good..." I croaked as Meadow sucked harder on my once again throbbing dick.

"Okay..." Mom replied and followed with, "So the reason I was calling was to ask if Sam ever changed her mind about Kevin."

I looked into the bathroom and noticed Sam with her arms braced tightly to the shower wall while Kevin was behind her ramming his cock deep inside her once more and huffed, "You can say she has."

"Well that's good news then."

"Yeah! It sure issss..." I huffed and took hold of Meadow's head as she sucked harder.

"The other reason I called was to see if I can come for a visit. Kevin's home now isn't he?"

"Yeah... Oh... He... Is..." I barely said and then heard Sam wailing in the shower and looked to see Kevin pulling her hair back while lifting one of her legs up, so he could go deeper.

"Listen mom you're more than welcome to cummm... OH Shit! Whenever you want. But I need to take care of something, so I'll call you right back, and we can make arrangements to get you here."

"Okay honey. I love you." Mom said just as I felt the onset of my orgasm.

"Bye MOM!!" I shouted and hung up the phone letting it drop to the floor just as my climax hit.

With both my hands, I held Meadow tightly and heaved my cock down her throat while listening to my wife scream in ecstasy.

Drained I crashed onto the bed as Meadow lay beside me and teased, "So your Mom is coming to visit also?"

I just huffed and gave a nod as I tried to catch my breath.

With a light chuckle, I heard Meadow say, "Well this will be interesting."

bob03567
bob03567
4,108 Followers