Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, fuck my slut's cunt!" Mom moaned. She shifted on me, leaning forward. "Look at you go. You're just fucking her hard! You're pounding my whore daughter with that big cock of yours."

"So hard!" he groaned. "I'm going to cum in her!"

"Yes!" Mom wiggled her hips, smearing that hot, tangy cunt on my mouth. Her plump ass clenched before me. "Do it, Mr. Coburn. Cum in her cunt. Explode in her."

"I will!" he moaned.

"Mmm, enjoy that tight, hot, barely legal snatch!" she moaned.

I heard the wet sounds of kissing. I shuddered, my snatch squeezing around Mr. Coburn's cock. He kissed my mother while fucking me. I swirled my tongue through her pussy, my orgasm building and building. My cunt clenched around his dick burying into me. This heat surged through me.

I loved it. I groaned, savoring that amazing bliss burying into me again and again. This delicious pleasure surged through my body. I humped against him. My hips wiggled and stirred his cock around me. My breasts jiggled from the impacts of his crotch against my pubic mound.

"Mom, Mom, he's fucking me so hard!" I moaned into her snatch.

Mom broke the kiss and moaned, "Cum on his cock, Leyla! Do it!"

She grabbed my nipples and pinched them. She twisted them. Pleasure shot down into my cunt. My snatch squeezed around his dick. The pleasure rippled through me. He slammed into me. My clit burst with pleasure.

I exploded in rapture.

"Yes!" I moaned, groaning into her cunt.

My pussy spasmed and convulsed. My body bucked. The pleasure rippled through my flesh. Wave after wave of bliss swept through me. Stars sparkled before my eyes. I thrust my tongue into Mom's cunt, swirling around in her as the pleasure drowned my mind.

"Oh, god, she's cumming!" moaned Mr. Coburn. "Her pussy's sucking on my cock."

"Then give my little slut your cum!" she gasped. "Cum in my daughter's cunt!" She twisted my nipples.

He groaned and erupted in me.

My pussy convulsed around his spurting cock. My twat welcomed his jizz. I squealed into Mom's pussy, the pleasure rushing through my nubile flesh. My body trembled. I bucked as the rapture shot through me. I whimpered and moaned into her cunt.

Then Mom joined us.

Pussy juices gushed out of her cunt and bathed my mouth. That tangy delight soaked my face and drowned my taste buds. My cunt rippled around Mr. Coburn's cock while I bucked and shuddered through my orgasmic delight. I whimpered and moaned into Mom's twat. I licked up her cream.

"Yes, yes, you're flooding my daughter-slut!" Mom moaned.

"She's so hot. So tight!" Mr. Coburn grunted. "Yes!"

He fired that last spurt of jizz into my cunt. That final splash of jizz. It felt amazing. My orgasm hit that wonderful peak. My entire body burned. I loved being a hot prostitute. I was so glad my mother turned me into a slut and pimped me out.

And I was thrilled when Daddy stepped in and took over. We were both his whores now.

"Mmm, that was delicious," Mom purred. "You loved it, didn't you."

"Yeah," groaned Mr. Coburn.

"And you have a daughter, don't you," Mom continued. "Tammy, right? She's eighteen."

"Yeah," he said, his dick throbbing.

"Mmm, that's a delicious age to enjoy." Mom squeezed my breasts. "I'm great at turning girls into sluts. I could help train her. You could have this delight at home whenever you want it."

Mr. Coburn let out a strangled groan.

* * *

Elisabet Reenburg

I finished nursing my new daughter, Natalie, and burped her. I had given birth to my son's daughter a month ago. Having my third child was wonderful, and knowing it was my strong son's only made it better. He had taken over the family, my husband little more than a cuckold getting off on his wife and daughter becoming his son's women.

"She's so cute," said Representative Natasha Murphy. She was a friend of mine. I helped her win her first election to the U.S. Congress.

"Just a darling," I said. Burped, I set my daughter down into the crib beside my bed. A second crib lay beside it for my granddaughter Siona. Maria, my first daughter, had given birth to Sean's child within days of me. We had been bred at the same time. It was amazing.

Natasha didn't comment on why there were two cribs in the master bedroom. She knew my daughter had a child, but maybe it didn't click on her mind why her baby would sleep in here. It was 2019, hardly a scandal for an unmarried girl to a child. She made up some lie about meeting a guy at a party and not really knowing him.

"You're brave to have another child at your age," Natasha continued.

"Oh?" I asked as I drifted over to the balcony door. I stepped out into the cooling, night air. The party was going on below. In the shadows of a small grotto made by bushes, something naughty was going on. "Because of the risks. I had a great doctor. Recommended to me by my paralegal. She's very understanding of women in my situation."

"Pregnant in her forties?" she asked.

I smiled at him. Dr. Bernice Wilson was someone who understood a woman being bred by her son. After all, she was in a menage relationship with her son and daughter herself and had borne him a son named Devin. "Basically."

"Still, you're glowing," she said. "You look just radiant, and you're in great shape. Better than last time I saw you, and you just had a baby."

I threw a look over my shoulder at her as she swept up holding a flute of champagne. I missed alcohol, but if I drank, it would end up in my breast milk. "There's a reason I'm so happy."

"Oh?" she asked.

"I took a lover."

Natasha gasped and then rushed the last few feet to me. She had this broad grin on her face. She took my hand and squeezed it. "That's so wicked of you. Mmm, and he's a younger man. The father of the child."

I winked at her. "He's definitely a younger man."

"Someone I know?" Her voice had an excited, husky quality to it. "Is it that cute secretary your husband hired. I'm surprised he didn't go with another bimbo."

"No, no, it's my son," I said.

Natasha's jaw dropped. "What?" She pressed closer. "You have to be joking. Your son."

I took her hand and squeezed. "Trust me, it is delicious. Decadent even." Then I nodded down to the alcove. "Look at them."

Natasha gasped as she spotted the naughty fun going on below. Clint had his face buried between his mother's breasts. Cheryl's bleached-blonde hair tumbled about her face. She quivered on the ground. Like me, she was a mother who had her son's child. When Sean seduced me, Cheryl had been on her maternity leave. It was last June, right at the end of the school year.

"You're not going to distract me with some trophy wife and her young lover," Natasha said. "You and Sean? Really?"

"Oh, it's incredible. Incest is incredible." I hooked Natasha's arm and pulled her close to me. "Look at them. That's my paralegal, Cheryl. You've met her."

"Vaguely," Natasha said. "A few years ago. She was married to that handsome man. The one who looked like a construction worker but was suave. I swear he was hitting on me with his wife on his arm."

"That's her," I said. "He passed away a few years ago. His son is a lot like him. He knows how to take a woman and make her feel great."

"Yes, yes, suck on Mommy's breast," drifted up from below. I couldn't have timed my line better.

"No way," Natasha whispered, watching Clint moving down his mother's naked body. He was nude, too. A strapping, handsome man, young and virile. He had dark hair like his father. He thrust his mother's thighs apart. "That's really her son."

"Yes, he is," I said.

"Yes, yes, eat Mommy's pussy!" Cheryl moaned as he feasted on her. From up here, we could hear her passion above the noise of the party. Her thighs squeezed around his face. Her large breasts jiggled. The passion twisted off her face.

She did a good job pretending we weren't here.

Natasha quivered beside me, watching the incestuous passion unfolding beside me. My pussy burned, soaking my thong. I would need Sean in me before the night was done. I wanted my son to eat me out like Clint was devouring his mother.

"She's going to cum on his mouth," whispered Natasha.

"Because incest is the best sex you'll ever have," I whispered. "Having your son back in your pussy feels right. He came from your flesh and when he returns, you cum so hard."

"Oh, my god," whimpered Natasha.

"Yes, yes, yes!" gasped Cheryl. "Oh, Clint, you're so good. You're going to make your mommy cum!"

"Imagine Bryce between your thighs," I said. "He's eighteen now. Just the perfect age to love you for hours. Young men can fuck and fuck and fuck. They can keep up with your libido. It's perfect."

Natasha Murphy glanced at me, her eyes shocked and yet brimming with desire. She glanced back at Cheryl and Clint. I smiled, and let her soak in her desires. That itch in her pussy would grow and grow and grow.

When Clint Elliston told me his plan to get incest legalized, I thought he was a fool. It would never happen. But he had passion. Drive. And he had a plan. All it took was that little nudge. Once the idea wormed into your mind, the taboo and forbidden nature of it made you crave it.

We all coveted what we couldn't possess.

* * *

Cheryl Elliston

Clint devoured my cunt with such hunger. My orgasm built faster and faster. It was so hard not to look up at the balcony where Elisabet and Representative Murphy watched us. I moaned, struggling to remember I was just a mother tonight.

Not my son's devoted sex slave.

Clint devoured my cunt. His tongue licked and lapped through my folds. He teased me. The pleasure rippled through my body. I groaned and squeezed my thighs around his head. I held him tight. I humped against him. The pleasure washed through my body. My large breasts jiggled and heaved.

"Oh, yes, yes, you're making Mommy feel so good!" I moaned. I grabbed his dark hair. The alcove made by the thick bushes ringed us. We were shielded from the party, but not from the second-floor windows and balcony. "Yes, yes, just make Mommy cum."

"I want you to drench my face. Then I'm going to fuck you so hard. I'm going to pound that cunt hard!"

"I love it when you're back in me!" I moaned, shuddering.

Clint sucked on my clit. I came on my Master's mouth. The pleasure surged through me. My large breasts heaved as I bucked on him. My pussy juices gushed out. I squirmed and groaned, holding him tight to my pussy. The waves of pleasure washed out of my body. I moaned in delight. My head tossed from side to side, grinding against him.

The waves of pleasure washed through my body. I glanced up at the balcony for one moment, Representative Murphy staring down with such intense eyes as she witnessed my son delivering bliss to me. I loved this.

"Yes, yes, you're making Mommy feel so good!" I moaned.

"I have to be in you, Mom!" Clint growled.

I groaned as he reared up my body. He was over me. On me. He kissed me. I groaned, tasting my spicy juices on his mouth. My arms wrapped around my strong son. I pulled him down to me. He settled between my thighs. His cock pressed into my cunt. I quivered as I loved how he felt against my pussy.

Then he thrust into me.

His cock plunged hard and deep into my cunt. The bliss surged through me. My pussy squeezed around him. His dick filled my snatch. I loved it when he was back in me. I felt so complete. For a moment, it was like I had my husband back. They were so similar.

I knew my husband was happy that Clint had stepped up and saved the family. He always wanted his son to dominate his daughters. If he hadn't passed on, he would have started Clint on that wonderful education. But Clint had done it anyways.

I shuddered as Clint's thick cock pumped away at me.

I moaned into the kiss, holding him tight. The watchers faded away. The sounds of the party dwindled. My attention focused wholly on my son pumping away at me. On him fucking me. He thrust his cock in and out of me. He slammed to the hilt in me again and again.

I loved it. My twat gripped him. His dick buried hard and deep into me. He thrust with power. With force. My cunt gripped him. This wonderful pleasure swept through me. I clenched my twat tight around him. I held him with my juicy pussy as he buried into my snatch with powerful strokes.

His balls smacked again and again into my balls. He filled me up with his hard strokes. With those powerful plunges of his cock into my incestuous depths. His strong chest rubbed against my bountiful breasts. My nipples throbbed.

He broke the kiss and growled, "Damn, Mom, you're going to make me cum!"

"Yes, yes, I love it when you flood me!" I groaned, wanting to call him Master. My fingernails clawed his back. "Fill me with your seed."

"Keep squeezing that tight cunt around me," he panted, driving his cock to the hilt in me. "You'll get it, Mom."

His every thrust had me moaning. His dick filled me. Stimulated me. My orgasm built faster and faster. I climbed towards that explosion of bliss. It would rush through me. I would feel incredible while bucking beneath him.

His cock buried into me with powerful thrusts. His heavy balls smacked into my taint. My breasts jiggled even though they were crushed against his chest. His tongue thrust into my mouth. He claimed me again even as he buried with hard force into my cunt. He churned me up.

I loved it.

Loved him.

My Master pumped away hard at me. He fucked me with such powerful strokes. I whimpered and groaned beneath him. The pleasure surged through my body. I clawed at his back. His dick pistoned deep and hard into me. He filled me over and over. The pleasure rippled through my body.

I came closer and closer to that powerful explosion.

That incestuous rush at being united with my sun. My clit throbbed every time he buried into me. His pubic bone ground on my bud. Sparks flared. My pussy clenched around his withdrawing cock. He groaned into my mouth.

Then he slammed hard into my cunt and massaged my clit again.

My fingernails clawed his back. I trembled beneath him. My Master buried into me with hard strokes. Powerful plunges. His cock reamed me again and again. I reveled in it. I savored the bliss of him taking me hard and fast.

I would cum and cum and cum on his big dick. It would be the most incredible delight in my life. I squeezed my cunt around him. My orgasm built faster and faster. I hurtled towards the bliss of my climax.

I would spasm around him.

I would cum so hard. The bliss rippled through my body. I moaned and gasped into his lips. I bucked beneath him. The pleasure surged through my body. My eyes squeezed shut as the bliss swelled and swelled inside of me.

Clint buried to the hilt in me.

I exploded.

"Damn!" he groaned, breaking the kiss with me. "You're cumming hard on my cock, Mom!"

"Yes, yes, I love cumming on your cock, Clint!" I panted, waves of ecstasy washing through my body. My pussy spasmed around his thrusting dick. "Mommy loves your dick! Cum in me! Please, please, fill me with your seed! I love you so much!"

"Love you, Mom!" he groaned and plowed into me.

My son erupted. His hot cum fired into my pussy. His jizz basted my twat. It was incredible to experience. I spasmed beneath him, my cunt milking his cock. Stars danced around his handsome face twisting with his passion.

He spurted again and again. I loved it when he filled me. I savored every naughty eruption. He basted my cunt with his jizz. Every mother needed this experience once in her life. If not more. His seed washed my cunt walls.

"I love you!" I whimpered.

"Love you," he growled and then rose. He ripped out of my cunt, his dick dripping in my juices. "On your hands and knees, slut!"

"Yes, Ma... Clint!" I moaned. I glanced up at the balcony. They were gone. "Yes, Master! Fuck your Mommy-slut's asshole hard!"

* * *

Clinton "Clint" Elliston II

I grinned and said, "You know just what I want.

"I'm your mother," she purred as she rolled over and wiggled her plump ass at me. My cum dribbled out of her pussy and matted her dark pubic hair. The watchers at the balcony must be gone, or she would be in trouble for calling me Master.

No point in overloading the representative on just how kinky the relationship between my mother and me actually was. Baby steps.

I thrust my cock between my Mommy-slut's butt-cheeks and found her sphincter in a minute. I knew all my women so well. My two queens, Melody and Pam; my little princess, Alicia; my older sister, Zoey, and her girlfriend, Stefani; and my sex slaves, Mom, Aunt Vicky, Mrs. Hiragawa, and my bratty Lee. I knew what they all craved and how to make them all cum.

My cock penetrated my mother's asshole. She gasped and groaned. Her back arched as my dick slipped into her bowels. She groaned through her clenched teeth as my cock penetrated deeper and deeper into her anal sheath, her velvety grip squeezing about my cock.

"Yes, yes, fuck your Mommy-slut!" she moaned, her bowels squeezing around me. "Ooh, that's good. You're so big and thick."

"And you're so tight," I growled. I seized a fistful of her bleached-blonde hair. "You're going to make me cum so hard, aren't you, Mommy-slut?"

"Yes! All my holes are dedicated to making my big, strong son cum hard!" She wiggled her hips, stirring that wonderful asshole around my dick. "Fuck your Mommy-slut, and you'll cum even harder, Master!"

I drew back my cock through her anal sheath, loving the feel of her tight asshole, then I rammed back into her. My balls smacked into her taint. Her butt-cheeks rippled. The pleasure shot up my shaft. That wonderful bliss that would make me explode. I loved it.

I pumped away hard and fast. I buried into her anal sheath with powerful strokes. I used my Mommy-slut entirely for my pleasure. Just the way she wanted it. She moaned and gasped, her bowels clenching around my cock, increasing the friction.

And my pleasure.

"Damn, you got a tight ass, Mommy-slut!" I growled, slamming hard. My next orgasm built fast, the tip of my cock sensitive from my first eruption. "You're going to drain my balls!"

"Your Mommy-slut will, Master!" she moaned, rocking back into me. "Oh, yes, yes, pound your Mommy-slut's dirty bowels! Thank you! Thank you for using your Mommy-slut, Master! Ooh, Mommy's big, strong son is sodomizing her with that huge cock!"

I groaned, gripping her hair tight. I held her fast as I plundered her. I loved every moment of it. I pumped away hard and fast. The pleasure surged through me. The bliss rippled down my cock. I panted as I used her.

Every thrust brought me closer and closer to that moment. Her asshole gripped me. Massaged me. She whimpered, squeezing down around me. I clutched at her hair, pulling hard as I rammed my dick deep into her bowels.

She moaned. Whimpered. Her passion echoed around me. It was incredible to listen to. It inspired me to thrust so hard into her. To fill her up with my cock again and again. I loved every moment of it. The pleasure burned through my body. My balls slapped into her taint with hard smacks.

"Let me feel that ass cum on my dick, Mommy-slut!" I snarled. My left hand shot down and seized her breast. I squeezed her hard. "Do it, whore! Cum on your son's big cock!"

"Yes, Master!" she moaned.

I buried into her and she gasped. Her flesh rippled around me. She obeyed me like the good slut she was. My sex slave's bowels rippled around my dick. That wonderful, convulsing flesh sucked at my thrusting cock. The pressure in my balls swelled.

I rammed into my mother and erupted.

Hot cum spurted from my shaft. It flooded her bowels. I threw back my head and growled through the pleasure. Every blast sent rapture slamming into my mind. That incestuous rush of spurting my jizz into my submissive mother's asshole.

"Master!" she howled, her anal sheath milking my dick. "Yes, yes, yes! That's incredible. Oh, Master, yes! Your Mommy-slut loves you!"