Incestuous Medicine Day 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, "Thank you. I appreciate it." She licked her luscious lips, "Now get that delicious cock out." She ordered.

Nancy

I had decided, after that morning, that I would never suck my son's cock again. But, after dressing up in that slutty dress, and showing off my body to my son as I did a twirl for him, showing him my full body in that skirt, and he took off his boxer's and stood up naked in front of me, well...I was horny as fuck! I needed to do something, and that something was suck my son's cock again!

I didn't even hesitate. The moment he was standing fully upright in front of me, I got down on my knees in front of him. His huge cock, so manly and turning me on greatly as I licked from his balls all the way up his shaft, feeling both dirty and sexy at the same time for doing so. I didn't care, I opened my mouth as wide as I could and sucked that superior dick all the way into the back of my throat.

I couldn't deep throat him still so I spit his cock out long enough to say," Rob, help Mommy." I said, "I want your entire cock down my throat, but I need you to, um, force me to do it. Mmmm." I moaned at the end knowing that Rob was "forcing" me, even though I had just asked him to. He complied and grabbed the back of my head, I got as much cock as I could into my mouth and Rob forced my head on the rest of the way. Well, not entirely, there was still at least a quarter of cock that both of us couldn't get the rest of the way, but it didn't matter as that's when Rob lost control and started roughly fucking my face.

I moaned obscenely around his cock as he fucked my mouth like it was my sopping wet pussy. I was so turned on, I reached both my hands inside my dress and started playing with my breasts and pinching my nipples. I was so horny, I started to cum almost as soon as I did that, this was the closest I'd gotten to masturbating in many years, even that much touching, a little pinch of my sensitive nipples, and I had one of the most pleasurable orgasms I'd ever had up to that point.

Rob started to cum as he roughly fucked my face. I knew I should spit his cock out again and leg him cum on my clothes since that is what I bought them for. But instead, and mostly because I was in the middle of cumming myself, I spat his cock out most of the way so just his cockhead was resting on my tonge, and started swallowing his cum as it filled my mouth. I was a real trooper too, I think because I was already pretty used to how large his cum loads were up to that point, I managed to swallow all of it without missing a drop.

Once Rob stopped cumming, he collapsed back on the bed. I stopped cumming as well and fell on the floor, "Wow!" I moaned, half in disbelief, "That was really intense!"

"You said it Mom," Rob looked up at me and smiled a big shit-eating grin, "And you swallowed all my cum!"

I smiled back at him, feeling proud of myself, but then I remembered as I came down from my incredible orgasm, that I was still Rob's Mom, "Well," I said sternly as I got up, "don't expect that every time, mister. Tomorrow I may make you do it all by yourself with so much company coming over." I said that remembering the pool party, but already setting my alarm when I got back to my bed so I could get up and suck my son's cock again before anyone else got to our house.

I was vaguely aware as I drifted to sleep that I had forgotten about the semen collection cup and had swallowed it all so now there wasn't any to collect. Oh well...

12