Incident at the Gym

Story Info
Some things can sneak up on you.
1.5k words
4.23
72.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

Afterwards, the whole incident had a feeling of unreality to it. Jodie knew that it had happened, but somehow it just didn't seem real and applicable to her.

Jodie was eighteen and was a regular member at the gym. She also studied martial arts and was quite good at Judo. Not a state champion, but well able to hold her own in a bout, and against an untrained opponent she would be lethal.

As you should be able to infer from the above preamble, Jodie was fit and healthy. She was also quite pretty and intelligent. At the time of the incident she was a virgin, but that was from choice, not from lack of chance.

Actually, Jodie was quite belligerently virgin, as a couple of too eager boyfriends found out. Not that she'd hurt them, because they were friends, not like that creep in the park, and who cares if he had to go to hospital. But she had bounced one supposed boyfriend quite firmly on his back, after which he became an ex-boyfriend.

Her past experience and expertise was what caused Jodie to be so surprised about the whole incident.

She had been working overtime, as there was a bit of a rush on. This had resulted in her being late to the gym for her workout, with the final result being that she was one of the last people to call it quits and head for the locker room.

Jodie found that she was alone in the locker room, apparently the sole survivor of the gym for the day, and she headed to the showers to wash of the day's accumulated grime and sweat. She'd left her towel at her locker and was walking back to it, nude and wet, when he came around the end of the lockers and stopped in front of her.

Jodie was, understandably, slightly shocked. Men just didn't come into the women's locker room in this gym. It was not some sleazy place but a modern and popular gym will specific rules that you did not violate if you wanted to stay at this gym. No sexual harassment was one of those rules.

Most women if surprised in the nude will either grab for something to cover themselves or attempt the hand dance, trying to shield three things with two hands.

Not Jodie. She promptly assumed a fighting stance, quite ready to kick butt if required.

She vaguely noticed that the man looked as shocked as she felt, herself, but she didn't wait to see if he would apologise and retreat. She considered making her intentions clear right from the start could save a lot of potential hassle.

"If you take one step towards me or attempt to touch me I will break your arm," she told the intruder.

She saw the intruder blink as the threat registered, but then he gave his head a tiny shake.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly. "You do what you have to do, but there is no way on god's earth that I can't touch you to make sure you're real."

To Jodie's astonishment he calmly reached out and let the tips of his fingers trail gently across one breast, just the barest touch sliding across her, which she could swear she felt right down to her toes. His hand stoped with his index finger resting lightly on her nipple, gently rolling it in a circle.

Jodie looked down at the finger just barely touching her.

"I should be stopping that," she thought. "I could break it quite easily, or grab his arm, twist and throw."

Looking at the stranger, all she could really see of him was the look of wondering fascination on his face. Then his second hand had joined his first, his fingertips on her other breast, with just the barest touch that again seemed to penetrate her so deeply. Now he was gently rolling both her nipples under his fingertips, apparently fascinated with the way they were standing out.

Jodie couldn't seem to help herself. The gentleness of his action combined with the sense of wonder he seemed to have had frozen her in place. She found she still couldn't really move when his hands took hold of her breasts, cupping them now and squeezing gently, while his thumbs replaced his fingertips, gently tweaking her nipples.

Odd sensations were rippling out from her breasts, and Jodie took a deep breath, meaning to tell him to back off, now. A mistake. She knew it at once as her breasts swelled with the intake of breath, pressing themselves firmly into his grip and sending another flood of those odd little sensations through her.

"You're so smooth," a voice whispered to her, and she felt his hands running down her sides, away from her breasts which quietly mourned their departure.

"So incredibly smooth," the voice murmured as those gentle hands slid around and cupped her bottom, squeezing her cheeks, testing her as though trying to make sure she was real.

Jodie almost screamed as one hand slid around to the front, that incredibly light touch gliding across her pubic area. How could something that was touching her so lightly, be also touching her so deeply?

Her fighting stance now proved to be a major error in tactics, as those creeping touches moved between her splayed legs and a hand gently cupped her pussy. Now that touch was striking directly to the heart of her, and she could heat pooling deep within.

She had to speak, had to call a halt to this, whatever it was. And she would; just a few seconds more and she would.

The hand that was cupping her bottom slid to the middle of her back, pressing gently, urging her closer. His lips were now teasing hers, coaxing them to part and kiss him.

The hand on her back dropped down again, cupping her behind, while the hand cupping her pussy dropped away, much to her disappointed relief. Her disappointment lessened as it returned to her breast, gently teasing.

Then he was kissing her, quite gently, but firmly, and she was kissing him back. Confused messages seemed to be coming to her from her body. There is something wrong, it was saying.

Jodie tried to think, trying to isolate the problem. Slowly it started to clarify itself. If he was kissing her, and one hand was on her breast and one hand was on her bottom, then what was he pressing against her pussy?

The answer came to her, not in a blinding flash, but in an insidious betrayal of her body as it yielded to let him enter. Jodie stiffened in rejection of what was happening. Well, mentally she stiffened, or tried to, but her body was having none of it. It happily gave way to the gentle pressure being applied, letting him slide deeper and deeper.

There was no pain associated with the invasion. No fear or worry. Just a slow relaxation and acceptance as the stranger moved into her, his hand on her bottom supplying a little extra pressure, helping her to settle onto him.

He was fully inside her Jodie realised, as his hand left her breast, moving down to join its mate in cupping her bottom.

Now an insidious rocking movement was starting, as the stranger slowly moved back and forth inside her. Jody stood there, being thoroughly and slowly kissed while her body was being slowly and thoroughly ravished, and she liked it.

She had always assumed that sex would be hard, fast and energetic, not this gentle beguilement of her senses. As certain and as unyielding as the tides, little sensations rolled through her, gently building.

It wasn't just him, she realised. He might be moving in her, but she was also moving on him, pushing to meet him as he pushed in, feeling that slow drag as he pulled back, only to find herself pushing back forward to meet the next gentle thrust.

Jodie didn't know how long they stood there. She was just lost to the pleasure of it all, feeling it continuously washing through her, slowly building, each soft push taking her slightly higher.

Then the full tide burst upon Jodie. She could feel herself being flooded within and her emotions were washed away with the surging sea that splashed deep within her. She found herself shrieking, her cries being swallowed by the mouth covering hers, and two arms were holding her tight while she stood there, trembling with the shock of it all.

"So incredibly soft," said that murmuring voice again, and Jodie could feel his hand once again feathering across her breast as he gently withdrew from her body.

Then he was gone, and a moment later she heard the door close. She stood there, wondering what on earth she'd just done. She turned and walked back to the shower. She could feel something trickling down her leg, but she didn't look.

Standing under the shower, Jodie tried to make sense of what had happened. She suddenly felt a sense of outrage.

"That bastard. He didn't even tell me his name."

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers