Incident in the Library

Story Info
The new security guard makes the innocent librarian his.
19k words
4.76
258.6k
383

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Usual Disclaimer: This is a work of fantasy. All characters featured in sexual situations are over 18. The characters in these stories are fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. Do not try this at home.

Thanks to Joseph for the story idea, and to Pat for his expert editing.

*****

Sarah had been the librarian at the middle school for four years. She had earned a teaching certificate, but was never comfortable in a classroom setting. She was an extremely self-conscious young woman, and her staunchly religious upbringing had only served to make her more uncomfortable when she became an "early bloomer." In the seventh grade, she had begun sprouting an impressive set of breasts. On her petite frame, they drew even more attention. For years, she had blushed whenever boys would stare at her chest.

As a result, she dressed very conservatively. Sarah was pretty, but did not think that she was. She covered her body in frumpy, loose-fitting clothes. The last two years of high school and throughout college, she drew very little attention. Guys saw her and assumed she was fat from the way her outfits billowed around her, and not very bright because of her bumbling conversation. It did not get her many dates.

When she did date, it had not gone well. Her mother set her up with guys from church. On those three occasions, it became obvious that the guys were not interested in her. They had agreed to take her out on a date to be polite. She simply could not make the first move, and they certainly weren't going to. At twenty-four years old, the closest she had come to having sex was a chaste peck on the lips.

After she moved out of her parents' house and shared an apartment with another young teacher, Sarah understood that her lack of experience was unusual. Her roommate dated and occasionally brought a guy home to spend the night. Sarah masturbated while listening to them having sex, but always felt guilty after she had done so. Her roommate, Denise, occasionally joked that Sarah needed to get laid.

Denise even bought her a vibrator as a joke. It was a cheap, hard plastic phallus that looked nothing like a real penis. Sarah intended to throw it away, but somehow it wound up in her bedroom.

For three nights in a row, she would look at the thing and shake her head. She just couldn't bring herself to throw it out, but she certainly couldn't imagine actually using it, either. Then Denise brought her latest boyfriend over after a night out at the clubs. He was a tall, good-looking guy. Sarah was turned on just listening to him talk. She found herself in her room and listened to Denise moan loudly through the wall separating their rooms.

She could not help but slip a hand into her panties as she listened. Her fingertips teased her wet little pussy lips and she moaned softly. Then her eyes landed on that white vibrator sitting on her dresser. She bit her lip and looked away. Surely she could never actually use that thing...

Denise's voice carried loudly through the wall. "Oh God! You feel so good inside me!"

Sarah's pussy gave a twitch. It had never had anything more than one or two of her wet fingers inside it. She had to wonder just how different it would be to have something much thicker inside her. Once again, her eyes lit on the vibrator. She could scarcely believe she had done it when she got out of the bed and brought the tacky toy beneath her covers.

I really should have thrown this thing away, she thought. I can't believe I'm actually touching myself with this. Oh! Good grief, what am I doing? Whoa, that does feel good!

Little by little, her pussy opened up around the vibrator. She hadn't put batteries in it, of course. It was seven inches long and less than an inch in diameter. The end of it was shaped like a bullet. Once it was inside her, though, Sarah was shocked just how good it felt. For the first time in her life, she realized this was what her pussy was made for.

She was on fire as she started to fuck her soaked pussy for the first time. Her entire body shook with the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. In the aftermath, she panted and pulled the vibrator out. She stared at it in disbelief. It glistened in the light of her lamp. The aroma of her juices was unmistakable. Her hand shook as she slid it back beneath her covers and her mouth opened wide when it once again spread her open.

This time she tried to time the thrusts with what she heard coming from her roommate's bedroom. She imagined that Denise's gorgeous boyfriend was between her thighs, thrusting in and out of her. Each time her horny pussy spasmed around the vibrator, she felt less guilty about it. She came six times before Denise finished in the next room.

Sarah's legs felt like jello when she made her way into the bathroom. Her face was flushed when she looked into the mirror. She carefully washed the vibrator with soap and water. The smell of her arousal was pungent, and she worried that her roommate would smell it and would make fun of her. After she had cleaned the vibrator, she stuffed it into the top drawer of her dresser, hiding it under her panties.

The next night, she refused to touch the toy. She had a tough time sleeping, though. Her pussy was on fire and wanted more.

Sunday she went to church with her parents as she always did. They had a nice family dinner after the service. Her father and her two younger brothers watched football and cheered loudly. She relaxed and talked with her mother. The two women paid less attention to the games, but enjoyed watching them as a family. Sarah's dad always drank beer while he watched. When Sarah had to use the bathroom, her dad was already in the big bathroom. She went through her parents' bedroom to use their bathroom.

Sarah had to replace the roll of toilet paper after she had finished wiping. When she looked beneath the sink, she found the extra rolls. She sucked in a breath when she saw her mother's "neck massager" next to a tube of some sort of lubricant. She had seen the thing before, but never realized what it was. It was a slightly larger version of her own white plastic vibrator!

The presence of the lubricant was what finally clued her in.

Mom never used this thing on her neck! she realized.

That moment of revelation changed Sarah's outlook forever. She realized that it was her father who had admonished her against "the evils of masturbation." After seeing her mother's vibrator, Sarah felt like she had permission to use hers.

That night, she fucked herself senseless with her new favorite toy. She rinsed it off afterward, and slid it under her pillow. From then on, she would use it almost every night.

Sarah still dressed conservatively for work. She was perhaps even more awkward when she tried to talk to guys, now that she finally wanted to have a man. All those late night sessions with her vibrator, combined with the sounds of sex coming from her roommate's bedroom had her libido in overdrive. Her glasses and baggy dresses did not make her look desirable, but it never crossed her mind to change her look. It was just how she was accustomed to dressing.

* * *

Some older kids broke into the school and vandalized two classrooms one weekend. Sarah was relieved to see that her beloved library was untouched. Still, that incident would change her life.

The school hired a full-time security guard. His name was Frank and he was retired Army. He had been with the Military Police for seventeen years. As a young man, he had been shipped overseas. Originally, he had planned to serve for one tour and then seek employment with a police department stateside. But then he fell in love with Okinawa.

It was easy to do. After growing up in a little town in the Midwest, the beautiful island beaches and warm climate made for a welcome change. He had reenlisted and stayed there. A big part of his job was dealing with local bar owners when American servicemen would get drunk and get into fights. He made friends with many of those locals and spent a lot of time in the entertainment district even when he was off-duty. Frank had a keen eye for details and he would often head off trouble before it got out of hand.

He also became very popular with the local girls.

Japanese women had a very different attitude toward sex than the conservative American girls he had known growing up. When one of them decided they wanted to have sex with him, they would simply say so. At first, he had been shy and inexperienced. They thought he was adorable, even though he towered over those tiny women. Frank never thought of himself as well-endowed, but he was packing enough that he kept the ladies satisfied and coming back for more.

Somehow, though, he just never had a romantic connection with any of those women that lasted. Over the years he watched as more and more of his former lovers got married. Many of them moved away to live with their American husbands back in the States. When he took early retirement, he toyed with the idea of staying in Okinawa. He decided to go back "home" first. He figured he could always return to Okinawa later.

It was a real shock for him when he returned to his hometown. Everything had changed since he left. The small town had more than tripled in size. None of the old, local stores were still around. There was a massive mall and half a dozen smaller shopping centers now. His parents were shockingly old-looking, as were the girls he had dated in high school. All of them were married and had kids. Some of their kids had kids.

He hung out with some of the local cops, but he felt far too old to try to join the force as a rookie. Plus, he didn't really need the money. He had his Army retirement to cover his bills. One evening he had been having beers with a couple of police officers when one of them mentioned the vandalized school and the job opening.

It sounded like...well "fun" would be an exaggeration. It was something to do, and maybe a way to reconnect with his community. Even though he had been born here and lived here the first eighteen years of his life, he felt like an outsider. It was refreshing when he was welcomed to the job and appreciated by the office staff. The principal at the school was a guy his age. Like Frank, he had served in the Army. He had only stayed in four years before going to college, but he treated Frank with the utmost respect.

The school hired two younger guys and Frank trained them. It meant that he got to set up the schedule however he wanted to. He always arrived in the mornings when the kids arrived. It helped to have him there to direct traffic. After the first bell rang, he would get coffee and hang out in the office for a bit. He would usually make one round of the halls and then turn it over to one of the younger guys. He would return at the end of the school day until everyone left. That was usually when he trained his protégés.

Both of those guys were fit young men. They had played football in high school but hadn't really planned for their futures. They were nice enough, and respected him. Frank was in really good shape, and the three of them drew a lot of looks from the single teachers. Some of the older, married ones also gave them looks. They were just more subtle. Frank picked up on it, though.

There were an awful lot of horny women working at this school. An experienced, confident guy like Frank could get all the pussy he could handle. He also knew he could get more trouble than he wanted, so he was careful about flirting where it could be seen. The flirting itself was fun. He loved the way he could get these women so obviously aroused.

After a couple of weeks, he finally brought a teacher to his apartment. Sharon was obviously nervous but also unmistakably turned on when they walked in. She was fairly tall, though still a few inches shorter than he was. Sharon was a real contrast to the Japanese women he had been with. She was blonde, and her body was lush with nice big tits. Those smaller Asian women had trouble taking his thick cock in their mouths, but Sharon inhaled half of his shaft as soon as she frantically pulled down his pants.

Sharon also had a freshly-waxed, puffy pussy. Frank savored her musky flavor once he had her naked in his bed. He was skilled with his lips, tongue and fingers and quickly brought her to a shattering climax. She panted appreciatively in the aftermath, but then she had to go and spoil it.

"My fiancé never makes me come like that!" she panted.

Frank looked up at her face sharply. She missed that look, but he was annoyed. Sharon had not mentioned that she was seeing anyone. In his mind, Sharon went from being a desirable younger woman to a cheating slut. She gasped when he took her like one. He slid up her body and sucked one of her thick nipples into his mouth while driving his cock in her to the hilt.

Of course, she loved it. Loved the way he fucked her hard, filling her up with his thick cock and pounding in and out of her. She shook with another orgasm when he turned her onto her side and teased her tight little pucker while driving his thick shaft in and out of her soaked pussy. Her juices coated his shaft and balls and left her thighs drenched as well.

He pushed his length up into her and held it there as he shifted her body again. Feeling his cock rotating inside her pushed her to another orgasm that left her breathless. That timing was unfortunate. She wasn't able to protest when he placed his cock against her drenched asshole and drove it inside.

He had just assumed that a cheating slut like Sharon would love getting her ass fucked. Sharon had never let anyone do that before. Her fiancé had hinted he wanted to try it. She had told him in no uncertain terms that her asshole was "exit only." Now she was desperately sucking in air as Frank drove his big dick in and out of her ass. Her eyes were wild when she looked back over her shoulder. She tried to protest—tried to shake her head, tried to scream "Nooo!"

It was too late.

Sharon shook helplessly when Frank's big balls slapped against her empty pussy. Frank's cock had claimed her asshole, and her traitorous sphincter was welcoming him inside. Before she had caught her breath enough to say anything, she was coming again. It shocked the hell out of her.

She had always thought anal sex was dirty and nasty. She also figured it would be painful. Now, she was shuddering as an intense orgasm ripped through her body. She was only able to grunt weakly as Frank's cock pounded into her violated rectum over and over. Then he was shaking and groaning as his sperm christened her freshly-opened ass. Sharon could not believe it was happening. Then she just couldn't believe she was coming again.

Sharon did not know what to say, so she didn't mention that it was her first time. Frank just assumed from the way she had obviously come with his cock in her ass that she had done it before. She was still shaking when he pulled his cock out of her stretched asshole, and she shuddered again as she felt some of his semen trickling out.

Sharon was a wreck after that. She felt used and violated, but her mind reeled at the way it had made her come. It would take her days to come to grips with what had transpired. Then she would feel bad because she hadn't thanked Frank for the way he had made love to her. She just got dressed and left without kissing him or saying a word.

Frank had been disappointed with Sharon, but he had enjoyed fucking her slutty body and getting his rocks off. He would avoid her in the future, though. Now that he knew she was engaged, he figured it was for the best for both of them if this was just a one-night stand.

There were a handful of other teachers flirting with Frank. After the way things had gone with Sharon, he was looking forward to seducing another of these inexperienced young women. The married women seemed happy with just flirting.

* * *

Sarah often had last-minute tasks dropped in her lap at work. The library had a large copier, so she was frequently "asked" to print out large numbers of fliers. Usually it went more like, "I need a hundred copies of this fundraiser flier so we can post them tomorrow. Here's the pink paper we want to use for them. Thanks."

It wasn't a complete surprise, then, when she was called to the office at the end of the day. The office manager handed her a small pamphlet. "Can you make copies of this for us?" she asked.

Sarah looked it over quickly. It was 16 pages, but that meant it was four sheets of paper, printed on both sides and stapled in the middle. She would need to staple them by hand, but she could do it. "Sure," she nodded.

"Oh, good," the woman said. She blew out a relieved breath. "We need three hundred copies by tomorrow, and we don't have the budget to take this job to Office Depot. Here's the paper."

Sarah was stunned. This would take hours! The final bell rang and the halls flooded with students. Sarah looked around and saw the dozen or so parents who were waiting for their kids. She couldn't make a scene. She picked up the heavy box of paper and made her way through the crowded hallways back to the library.

Frank saw her as she struggled down the hall and his sharp eyes picked out her frustrated expression. When she was nearly run over by a pair of older boys, he reflexively barked, "Walk!" at them.

Sarah nearly dropped the box when his commanding voice caught her off guard. Frank glided over and his strong hands brushed hers.

"I'll carry that for you," he offered.

"Thanks," she murmured, letting him take the heavy box from her.

He lifted it easily and strode just ahead of her, making it easy for her to follow without fear of being trampled. Sarah had seen Frank around the campus, of course. She had never had the opportunity to talk with him. As she walked behind him, her eyes wandered down to Frank's muscular legs and buttocks, pumping away in front of her. She was mesmerized.

When they reached the library, Frank turned to push the door open with his backside. Sarah found her gaze was on the crotch of his trousers, and she blushed furiously when he said, "Where do you want it?"

It took her a moment to realize he was talking about the box of printer paper.

"Over here," she said, guiding him to a long table that was conveniently near the copier. She let out a long sigh and muttered, "This could take all night."

Frank set the box on the table and looked over at Sarah. He had seen her in passing a handful of times, but realized it was the first he had really looked at her. When he did, he was stunned. Like everyone else, he had been misled by the thick glasses and oversized dress. She had a lovely face. The way her hair was pulled back made her look severe, but he quickly saw past that.

He also noticed that her dress was hanging loosely from a large pair of breasts. When she bent to open the box, the dress draped over a nice, curvaceous bottom and a narrow waist.

Good lord, he realized with a start. Her breasts must be enormous!

As his gaze wandered over her body, his dick stiffened. The way she was bent over in front of him, he could imagine taking this shy librarian. He wondered if she had a boyfriend. Maybe she was one of those women who dressed conservatively at work, but was a total sexpot once she got away from the school. He realized he was staring and tried to think of something to say.

She had said something about taking all night...Frank cleared his throat. "I'm sorry," he said, "did you say you were planning to be here for a while this evening?"

Sarah turned and he could read the simmering anger in her eyes. "I wasn't planning to be, but they just dropped this big printing job on me," she replied. Despite her obvious annoyance, her voice was still soft. "I need to print and staple three hundred of these," she added, holding up the pamphlet. "It will take a long time."