Incompleteness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marybethf
marybethf
149 Followers

"She's ready."

After a long day at work, the next evening as I dragged my tired ass in the door, it was all I could do to make to the bed. I crashed in a big way, clothes still on.

The second evening, I was just a little more awake, but not much, as I walked in the door.

ring, ring. "Hello?"

"Hey Kate! It's Cindy. Just want to let you know what a wonderful time I had with you the other night."

"Sweet thing, you wore me out with that hot tongue of yours."

"I wanted to know if you'd like to get together again? Maybe just the two of us?"

"I'd love to. Would be crazy to pass up one the absolute best pussy eating's of my life. When?"

"Well Mary hooked up with that woman you saw the other day and is going out with her tomorrow night. How about if I just come over to your place after work?"

When I opened the door, Cindy stood on the porch, balanced on her crutches. Dressed in a short thin cream colored wool dress, the full length zipper pulled up to just below her navel. The edges of her breasts clearly visible, maybe even a tiny hint of the dark skin around her nipples. That sharp rise in the skin as the mound goes up at a sharp angle from the breastbone, then tapers over to the nipple. Oh my God, let my lips at those globes of skin again. A body with not a hint of extra weight. Her long shapely leg, thick nowhere, slim and firm everywhere; covered in a shear stocking. Nice black shoe, closed rounded toe, and a short heal. Her hair with long waves of small blonde curls. Blue eyes on either side of a perfect nose above lips that needed to be kissed for a very long time. A smile that demanded 'fuck me completely'.

As she walked past me, the hem of her dress flipped up revealing those cute tight cheeks of her ass, not a hint of panties. She knew exactly what she was doing to me too. She was good, real good.

"You're drooling a little Kate."

"Yeah fuck! You are dazzling. Sure you are the Cindy I met the other night? You know, Mary's sister?"

"I clean up very well." She giggled. "I take it you approve?" She turned just long enough to wiggle her hips. As she did, they peeked out again from under her dress.

"Do that again and I may just have to wrestle you to the floor and suck you inside out."

"You wouldn't take advantage of a poor helpless cripple now?" She laughed, turned, and wiggled her hips again. This time a little harder, a little more exposed ass. She caught the hem at the back of the dress in one hand and held it up few moments.

Before she let go, I picked her up, the crutches falling to the floor with a loud rattle and crash, carried her into the bedroom, and tossed her onto the bed, falling along side her.

It started slow, not the wild, frenzy, crazy sex with past lovers, not like when Sara and I played with the panties, not even like the other night when I was with Mary and Cindy. She held my face in her hands and kissed me with the slow deliberate passion of a lifelong lover. Sweet, gentle kisses on our lips, our tongues touching, softly, rubbing against each other. Kissing eye lids, inside ears, stopping to nibble ear lobes occasionally.

Nearly an hour later, we still had our clothes on, still just kissing around each others faces, our necks, our throats. The effort, the joy, the pleasure shared equally. A few tentative touches here and there, a touch of a breast, a touch over the crotch. It was clear we meant to be at this for a long time. I longed for exactly what she was giving me, what I was giving her.

We awoke the next morning, naked, dried stuff over the tops of our thighs, wrapped in each others arms. Her still asleep, I could feel the soft breath blow against my cheek. I kissed her lips, sliding my tongue all along them, giving them moisture to cure the dryness sleep had provided, to wipe away some of the crusted wetness. Her tongue slipped between her lips and through the space between mine. Her lips extended until they pressed against mine. We kissed for a few minutes. Long kisses, short kisses. Mostly long kisses. A few pecks.

"Oh my Kate, my beautiful Kate. I'm in love for the first time."

"Darling Cindy. Last night was the most wonderful night ... ever. I've been around such unusual people for a long time. You make me feel so 'normal', so complete. I love you just the way you are."

Cindy spent the next 4 nights with me and you know, I didn't have any strange dreams. The next week, we moved 800 miles away and are still together.

marybethf
marybethf
149 Followers
12