Incubus Housewarming Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her stomach looked as if she were pregnant but it bubbled and pulsated very unnaturally. She felt a stinging sensation between her legs and looking down she saw the same bubbling black substance leaking from her vagina. As she watched she could see her clit begin to swell and elongate. Her vagina seemed to be shrinking and closing in on itself. Her labia began to swell and merge into a bulbous sack beneath her clit which had continued to grow exponentially and reform into something else; something phallic.

"Oh my god!!" She yelled. "I'm growing a dick!!"

But it wasn't her voice. This voice was far too deep and masculine to come from her mouth. Whatever was changing her body was also changing her chemistry. She was becoming a man.

Deb continued to watch as her penis kept growing longer and thicker until it finally stopped. She was fully erect and nearly 9 inches long and at least 6 inches around near the center of the shaft. Beneath her massive penis was a set of huge, heavy balls that looked completely full and ready to burst.

Fear had left her but not common sense. She was still herself...only in a different body. She looked at the demonic thing in front of her and felt indifference. She didn't back away as it approached her and she didn't cry out when it grabbed her. She never even struggled as it began to enter her body. Deb's very last thought as Deborah, right before the demon seized full control of her mind and body, was "I can't believe I have a cock."

Kim had been in a demonic trance up until now but as the Incubus took control of Deb's body he released his hold on her mind. As she regained her senses she immediately noticed this tall, naked black man standing before her. Not only was he naked, he was fully erect and smiling wildly at her.

"What the fuck!!" She screamed. "DEBORAH!!! HELP MEEEE!!!"

She looked wildly around the room but Deb was no where in sight. She dodged for the door but not fast enough and the man caught her by the waist and threw her hard against the wall. The impact was enough to knock the wind out of her and put a huge dent in the drywall. As she struggled to catch her breath the man walked casually to where she lay, reached down and wrapped his enormous hand around her thin neck. As he began lifting her from the floor she tried to free herself by first pulling and then beating on his massive forearms. He just kept smiling even as her feet left the ground. He squeezed tighter until her arms fell by her sides and then let her fall back to the floor limp. She hadn't lost consciousness but was so out of breath that she couldn't do anything but lay where she fell.

The man reached down again, this time grabbing her by the ankle and began dragging her into the bedroom. As he stepped through the doorway he waved his hand outward and everything that had been piled on the floor, including the mattress, exploded outward slamming against the walls and flying over the railing into the living area below.

He drug her limp body into the center of the room and laid her flat on her back. With another wave of his hand several power cords, cable wires and telephone lines shot out from the walls around her and wrapped themselves tightly around her wrists and ankles and began pulling each appendage to the four corners of the room. She was now completely naked and sprawled out like a piece of meat on a serving dish; her womanhood completely open and exposed.

The man stepped between her legs and gestured upward with both of his hands. The wires began lifting her body off of the floor and moved her into a 45° angle so that she could look into his eyes as he addressed her.

"Kiiiiimmmmmberrrrrrrlyyyyyy." He growled.

The deep growling, unnatural voice uttering her name brought all the memories of what had happened earlier back into her immediate consciousness as well as the crippling horror she had felt in those terrifying moments before her world changed forever.

"Kiiiiimmmmmberrrrrrrlyyyyyy." he repeated. "Youuu willl beee myyyy vessssssselll."

Kim tried to vocalize her extreme revulsion but was unable to make even the slightest sound. She tried to scream at the top of her lungs but barely a whisper escaped her lips. She began flailing about wildly in attempt to free herself but as she levitated off of the ground with her arms and legs held apart tightly, there was absolutely no leverage to do so.

The man-thing gestured toward her again and her body returned parallel to the floor only this time she hovered 4 feet above it.

"No no no no no no no nooooooooooo!" she tried yelling once more but again all she could manage was a faint whisper.

As the man-thing positioned itself between her thighs, the head of its enormous member grazed her outer labia. She winced in vile disgust. She had never let any man inside her. She knew at a very early age that she was gay. She had even gotten in trouble in middle school when she was caught experimenting with her best friend at a sleepover. Her friend's parents forbade any further contact with their daughter and had even gone so far as to bring it up during a parent-teacher conference at her school. Her life became so much more difficult after that incident and she endured several months of ridicule by her peers. It was the only time in her life she had felt completely humiliated and ashamed. It would be several years before she opened that door once again.

Now she was feeling a new kind of humiliation. This was filthy, disgusting and vile and all so very unreal and dream-like. Only this was a nightmare she could never have imagined for herself. This was the nightmarish creation of the man-thing that violated her.

Kim was suddenly returned to the present as she felt its cock begin to press into her. It was the most painful experience she had ever endured in her entire life. She could feel her flesh break and split apart as the unnaturally large phallus was forced deep into her. The thickness of the shaft stretched her inner walls far beyond their elasticity and she knew that the warm, wet feeling around the crack of her ass was her own blood seeping out from around the invading appendage. It never stopped pushing inward; not even as it came into contact with her cervix. The man-thing just kept pressing against the barrier until finally it gave way and opened up to his will. Once it had filled her completely the demon pulled almost all of the way back out, shifted its angle and then slammed itself back into her sending a wave of tremors throughout her entire body. The demon then began pounding its cock into her violently and without any regard to Kim's physical limits. Her body became limp and her arms and legs flung about like a rag doll as the demon rutted into her over and over without mercy. Kim remained aware throughout the ordeal although her conscious reasoning had retreated to somewhere far away. It seemed as though the demon's lust and stamina would never die until finally it shoved the entire length of its impossibly giant phallus into her (far beyond the barrier of her cervix) letting out a long, blood curdling howl and began ejaculating massive volumes of its unclean and potent demon-seed directly into her innocent and fertile womb. Kim's entire abdomen began to bulge and distend outward as the demon's black seed filled every crevice of her interior. Finally the beast released her ankles and stepped backward letting its now semi-flaccid member slip out of Kim's now completely ruined cunt. Without the demon's cock to hold it in, the jet black seed, mixed with her own blood, began to pour from her gaping vagina and pooled onto the floor below.

The burning and excruciating pain emanating from her once most sacred of places suddenly brought reality streaming back into her consciousness and she wanted so badly to scream but was still unable to find her voice. Regardless, she kept filling her lungs to capacity and expelling them into futile attempts over and over again.

The demon gestured downward and she immediately fell to the floor landing hard on her back. He gestured once again and the wires that had held her suddenly evaporated into nothingness.

It stood directly over her bruised and battered body and spoke.

"It isss done. Feeel my seeed grow within youuu."

There was a sudden sharp pain in her abdomen and Kim went into fetal position pressing her hands to her stomach. Her eyes clamped shut and she gritted her teeth in agony. She felt a movement inside her and she realized in horror what it had done to her. Her head tilted back and she drew in one final breath and let out a screaming...

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!"

________________________________

"What...the FUCK babe???" Yelled Deb as she jumped up.

Kim was sitting up in bed covered in sweat and breathing erratically.

"No no no...what...no...it...he...it..." Kim was completely unhinged.

"Babe...listen to me...baby...babe...shhh...it's ok." Deb insisted as she tried to calm Kim's frantic behavior. "You had a bad dream babe...it's ok...I've got you...come here."

She held her arms open and gestured for Kim to cuddle next to her. Kim just looked at her with fear and doubt filling her eyes and started to back away.

"It...it's not real...you're not real...are you real? Is it really you? Where are we? What..wha-"

"Babe." Said Deb. "Of course it's me! Who else's gonna put up with your crazy ass??? Now come here. You're ok baby. I've got you. That must have been one crazy ass dream. Now come here and let me hold you."

"Debbie, baby?" Kim was finally starting to gain equilibrium. "Oh Deb...that dream...oh my God...Deb-"

"Shhh." Shushed Deb. "You can tell me about it in the morning. It's too early. Come over here and let's catch some more zzz's."

Kim lifted herself up and suddenly realized she had to pee really badly.

"Ok. Ok." She said. "Ok baby, I'm so sorry...fuck...it was just so...damn...I have to pee."

Deb yawned and muttered back. "Ok baby, hurry back." She was already falling back asleep.

Kim stood up and walked to the bathroom. As she approached the doorway a sickening feeling washed over her. "Stop that shit." She thought to herself. "It was just a fucking dream." She reached over and flipped the light on and was immediately immersed in blinding light. She squinted for a moment until her eyes adjusted properly. She walked past the mirror to the toilet, lifted her shirt, pulled down her panties and sat down on the cold seat. She winced at the frigid sensation and felt her asshole pucker up. A moment later she relaxed and emptied her bladder. The only sound to be heard was that of her urine splashing down into the commode. She finished up, grabbed a couple of tissues, wiped and stood up. She was about to reach down for her panties when she caught her reflection in the mirror and screamed out.

"Aiiiiiiieeeeeeeaaaaaaaa!!!"

There across from her in the mirror stood herself, but with one VERY notable change. Her belly appeared as if she were seven months pregnant!!!

"NO NO NO no no no NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" She cried.

She tried to run out of the bathroom and almost crashed right into Deborah, who for some reason had been standing perfectly silent and still right outside the doorway. The light from the bathroom caught her face. She smiled at Kim.

"It's ok baby." She calmly spoke. "Everything will be just fine. You just wait and see."

To Kim's ultimate horror, Deborah's eyes had turned completely black and were staring right through her with a purple glow. At that moment Kim's knees gave out causing her to fall backward onto the floor. She began backing away from this...this...Deborah...THING.

It began slowly walking toward her all the while speaking in a calm, even-toned voice.

"Kimberly, baby. Don't be afraid my love. You know I would never harm you."

Kim screamed as she became trapped, backed into the very corner she had first encountered the Incubus.

"GO AWAY YOU FUCKING BITCH!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!! OH DEB..Deb..why..what did YOU DO TO HER??!!"

She searched frantically around the room with her eyes looking for the creature responsible for corrupting her lover; her mind trying to make sense of this complete nightmare she had become trapped in. She then felt a movement in her abdomen that made her double over in pain. She looked down at her belly and saw that it was slowly, but visibly expanding outward causing her skin to stretch thin as it reached the limit of its elasticity.

"OH GOD IT FUCKING HURTS!!! PLEASE GOD GET THIS OUT OF MEEEEEE!!"

Kim fell to the floor and began shaking uncontrollable. The thing inside of her writhed around wildly. It wanted out.

With the greatest of effort Kim was able to sit up with her back to the wall; her legs forced apart by her now enormous belly which had grown so big it flopped onto the floor in front of her.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK GOD DAMMIT SHIIIIITT AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Kim's mouth vomited an endless line of pain filled obscenities as the thing inside of her continued growing and expanding her womb far beyond human limitations.

The Deborah creature just stood before her all the while clapping its hands together and smiling a very large and very toothy smile. Kim was in far too much pain to notice.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..UH..UHHHH...EEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!

Something ripped apart deep inside of her, mid-scream, causing her to lean forward and strain. A gush of foul, black liquid exploded outward from her vagina covering everything in the room, including the Deborah thing who just kept smiling down at her. Kim fell backward onto the floor; silent and seemingly lifeless. Her abdomen, however, continued to writhe as the creature inside began to move downward toward the freedom offered by Kim's now destroyed vagina.

The outline of the creature was now distinctly visible as it wriggled downward. It was about the size of an 8 year old child but obviously not a human child as it appeared to be covered in bony spines.

"That's it. There's a good boy. Come on now. Come out and see your new world my tiny master." Joyfully chimed the Deborah thing.

Just then 8 small fingertips emerged from Kim's bloody cunt and began prying it open from the inside. A giant, bulbous head began to emerge causing Kim's vagina to split down to her asshole. It's left arm began to slide past the head and then the right followed. It placed both hands flat in the floor and leveraged itself outward until its wide shoulders shattered Kim's pelvis, freeing the rest of its body to slide out with ease.

It crawled a short way, placed its feet under itself and began to stand up. It then slowly turned around to explore its surroundings.

Kim, who's body was now completely destroyed, had somehow managed to cling to life, though barely and not for much longer. She focused her eyes on the boy-thing as it crept toward her and stared quietly at it. She no longer had the ability to speak as she could barely draw breath. The creature crawled right up to her and offered a surprisingly loving smile and then eerily mouthed one word.

"Motherrr."

Kim, in sheer mortal terror, sucked as much air into her lungs as was still possible and in her final drawn out and excruciating exhale she let out a long, bellowing scream.

The End.

12