Indecent Connections

Story Info
A brother and sister start developing a new relationship.
5.4k words
4.52
212.7k
268

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 08/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are some things in life that you would never expect to happen. You can be brought an insurmountable amount of happiness; and an equal amount of self-hatred. Even worse is to not understand which sentiment you enjoy more. This is what I live with each morning I wake up.

Many men dream of the perfect women; each definition of perfection differentiating between the people you speak to. Some want strong women to control them, others enjoy an equal relationship; and of course there are millions of variations of these preferences. There are some though that don't fit into those two categories and those are the ones that control their women. Again different people have different forms of severity in their control. I thought that I was the type to enjoy equality in my relationships. To enjoy a sense of comradery between two people who set out on life together.

Finding the right women for you is a struggle there is no contention about that. Even more so for someone fresh out of college working tirelessly to pay the bills he has accumulated for himself. This is the point I am stationed at today in my life. However, I have a woman. Granted this is not the woman that I will spend the rest of my life with, have a family with or marry myself to. No, none of these things will ever happen in our relationship; but, she is mine.

We keep our relationship to ourselves because no one will understand even if we explain it. This is a woman I will love for the rest of my life regardless of what happens in the future. A girl I have seen grow and blossom into a mature woman. This lady is my sister. Now I understand the enormities of what exactly the two of us are doing; but we are consenting adults and what the world doesn't know won't hurt them. The sheer actuality that I continually find pleasure in my sister is an oddity enough but there is more to our bond than purely a physical euphoria. I give my sister emotional and mental support; and I find that she give some to me as well.

My sister is in fact my submissive. She has given up her freedom to me whole heartedly to support my desires and needs. We have molded her just to my liking and have created the perfect slut just for my use. It seems obvious enough that so many of you are wondering where and how indeed did this start to come to such a conclusion. As any good story teller will instruct you it is best to start at the beginning.

********

I don't get many days off. So when I do it is most certain that I spend it with my two best friends and my sister; seeing as how one of my best friends is her best friend. It was on one of those days that my little sister and I found ourselves alone in my rented home. We had come back from a night of indoor miniature golf with the other two. Upon returning back to our town we decided that it was simply too late to bring her home and it was not worth waking up our parents. Neither of us had work the next day and our childhood home was just a two minute drive away so we chose to have her stay over my house.

At about eleven at night we were watching some television and enjoying a comfortable silence. I went to flip the channel to do some surfing and the first image to come on is a woman tied up taking it hard from behind. Now certainly Ava has seen some nudity in her twenty years and I have as well so I wasn't in a demanding rush to change the channel. The conversation started out as, "I can't believe people who would beat their girlfriends just to get their jollies off; sick people." Mind you this comment came from me and not my sister. She had a different take on the screen's depiction. One that very much surprised me; "Aiden you can't judge people like that. It may be that the women likes it just as much as the men do. Clearly he is not beating her; he is just being a little rough with her."

I didn't try to hide my shocked expression from her. For the life of me I could not understand why she had such a strong reaction to my commentary on what we were watching. My sister was a sort of understanding, kind person so I simply attributed her thoughts to her way of not judging others before she knows them. Still I decided to try and tease her about it, "And how would you know about any of this, Ms. I'm never been with a man."

"Shows you what you know I have been with a man jackass." I was taken aback by her honesty and it seemed like so was she because she went back to staring at the TV looking very alarmed. Her cheeks went beet red and she refused to look at me again. "So it must have been a boy from college obviously. You have been keeping it a secret so he must have been nobody to you; or maybe there was more than one." My teasing struck a nerve with her and she quickly retaliated. "You don't know anything about me if you think I would just sleep around for the sake of it. Who I'm with is none of your business."

"Oh, come now Ava I'm your big brother of course I want to know who you are dating."

"Dated, past tense, we're not together anymore."

"Oh what happened; he run away because he realized you're mentally insane or he got tired and left?" What was meant to be a teasing joke clearly hurt her as she gave me a look of despair. I knew I had made a mistake so I quickly tried to rectify it, "I'm sorry, what did happen?"

"He moved for his job ok. When he first got the offer he asked for me to go live with him but I told him couldn't. My life is here not in England; and I still wasn't ready for mom and dad to know about him."

"Why don't you want them to know your dating?"

"No it's not the dating I don't want to tell them. Jacob, he had...well, a different way of doing things." My mind flashed to what I had seen on the screen earlier. But, I thought 'that's not Ava's thing she's just an innocent girl, it must be something else'. "I know what you're thinking Aiden." I was broken out of my thoughts, "Yes it's true I was in that type of relationship. Loved it too, to just release everything to another person it's...never mind you probably just think I'm weird." Her sudden disclosure to me made me do almost a mental double take but what concerned me more was her pulling away from telling me about it. Sometimes your family is just there to listen to your thoughts. It seemed like that is was Ava needed now most of all. "Come on don't worry about it I don't think your weird. It seemed like you wanted to say something. Let it all out on me I'll listen, you know I will." She looked at me a little guarded as if she was falling into a trap. I egged her on to spill the beans one more time b

efore she gave into it.

"Well, I loved Jacob, I still love him. He took control of everything, I never had to worry. Yes I had beatings and punishments but they were never for no reason. I miss that, for a while now I've missed him. It seems like there is always something missing now because I have so much freedom. I've been wondering whether or not I should try and meet up with a master online for something. You know anything to just give me what I need." The thought of Ava trying to hook up with a stranger to do such things made me feel queasy. "Please don't do that Ava; that is definitely asking for some form of trouble."

"Well, how else to expect me to meet someone from my lifestyle?"

"Maybe it's just a phase Ava, just give it time. Wait until you find another guy before you decide this as your new fetish. Besides even if you say that you are like this I still can't picture it. I really don't think that, that is the real you. It's just first time love syndrome." My answer to her set a fire under her skin. "How do you know what the real me is like?" she demanded, "You don't even know what I'm like when I have a master with me." I was trying to calm her down when it seemed like a light bulb went off in her head. This new thought that she had made me weary but who was I to deny her the freedom of speech. "Why don't you be my master tonight?" Her idea not only blindsided me but was absolutely ludicrous. There was no hesitation on my part as I denied her. "Aiden this is perfect I can get what I need and you can see what it's like. Submission is not just about sex and things like that. All you need to do is boss me around. I already know all the proper etiquette. At least try it, what harm could it do."

I thought long and hard about the dilemma in front of me and ultimately decided to give it a try. Like Ava said it's not like we were getting in bed together. Ava seemed so excited about the prospect; and well I just didn't have the heart to let her down. "Alright Ava I guess only for tonight. Go get my computer for me, it's in my office. There are definitely some things I have to look up." She didn't respond but instead quickly scurried away to do as she was asked. With lightning speed she returned with the laptop she was tasked to get. She gave it to me and that stood there smiling and peering down. I could tell that she was elated at the moment to just have me giving her one simply command. Ava didn't move from her spot as I opened and turned on my computer. It started to confuse me a little as to why she wouldn't go back to sitting down in her original spot. Then I realized she was probably waiting for a cue from me.

"Come sit here with me Ava while I look up at your so called lifestyle." She found a comfortable way of sitting beside me so her legs were bent up onto the couch and she was leaning against me. I really only needed one hand to operate my computer so I swung the other one around her shoulders to be more comfortable. In our comfortable silence I started researching just what exactly Ava claimed as her lifestyle. There were thousands of things to read and see on the internet, granted some of it was porn; but the majority was not. I was amazed and shocked at just how in depth this subculture was in our society. It intrigued me and made wonder even more about what I had just agreed to do with Ava. Before I even knew it an hour had passed. Now understanding my newly inherited power over my baby sister I told her to go get me a beer. There was no movement from her at all. Turning my head it came to my attention that she had fallen asleep next to me. Shaking her awake I told her that she had fallen asleep.

A deep seated look of sadness came over her features when I told her that if she was falling asleep she should go to bed. "But, sir" an unfamiliar feeling came over me when she called me sir, and I wasn't entirely sure what it was supposed to be, "I'm not ready to go to sleep yet. I want to spend more time like this." It was clear she wanted more than what we had done, which was essentially nothing. I thought back to all the articles and blogs I had just read and took a leap of faith in hopes it would be the right thing to say to her. "Go to bed like you were told. Before that get me the beer I asked you for before when you so rudely fell asleep. Sleep for now; in the morning I'll wake you up for your punishment." Her eyes grew wide but they weren't from fear. She actually seemed delighted that I had threatened to punish her. With a little more pep in her step she went and got my beer and then headed to the second bedroom of the house.

I didn't get to bed for the next couple of hours since I still wanted to do more research. Eventually though I had to sleep or risk being too tired to do anything tomorrow. I checked in on Ava who was fast asleep in the other bedroom and then went to my own bed to get some rest. The next morning when I awoke there was a delightful scent coming from the kitchen. I of course had to investigate and found Ava making us breakfast. She must have heard me coming because she turned around to smile at me and said, "Good morning sir, how did you sleep?"

"Oh, just fine how did you sleep?"

"Very well, thank you." It was very rare for her to be so polite when she wasn't with a complete stranger. But, I found it to be an integral part to who she was when she was under someone's control. This was all new to me so I knew I had to learn how to understand Ava just as much as the lifestyle she wanted to live. This breakfast was the perfect opportunity to talk to Ava about just exactly she wanted me to do for her. From all that I had read or watched it didn't seem like me simply bossing her around would give her any real relief from what she desired. Ava had made my favorite breakfast, crepes and bacon, so I was already in a good mood for having this conversation. She said down two plates, the one in front of me first and then one for herself. Ava didn't sit down to eat with me, instead, just as the night before; she stood at attention waiting for permission. This of course I granted to her because it was pointless for us to talk if we weren't at least a little equal at the moment. I started off the conversation.

"So Ava I read some stuff last night. I have to be honest that it was a lot to take in." Her features started to look very sullen as she continued eating her food. I assumed it was because she thought I was having second thoughts about what I had said last night. "I want to help give you what you say you need but I need to know your needs." Her expression was only of shock for a moment before she broke into a happy smile. "Well, um, do have any ideas of what you want to specifically know, sir?"

"How do you want me to punish you?" It seemed like the best question since that is what I had promised her last night. Starting off with something simple would probably be the best idea. "How serious did you find my indiscretion last night sir?"

"I would consider it a minor one, all you did was fall asleep."

"Then spank me sir. That is how all my smaller corrections were dealt with. You can use your hand, a belt, anything you want sir." She seemed to get more excited at the prospect that her punishment was getting closer. "Alright that's a start so what else did you do in your daily life with him. Like I know he didn't let you sit down without permission, I've seen you wait for it twice."

"Yes, well, he didn't let me use the furniture without permission. Bed, couch, chairs, anything that was considered furniture I needed to ask permission to use. But only when we were in the house alone, when we were with guest I could sit without his permission. It was so we could hide our lifestyle a little bit. Honestly though I hated having to ask permission to sit down to eat, especially since I always made the food."

"Then we'll do this; you don't have to ask to eat. Ask for everything else in the house and from now on when you are in the house you will cook the food. Besides you're a better cook than me." Again she looked very pleased with what was going on. It was important for me to monitor her emotions to everything so that I made sure not to step over any boundaries she had. "Anything else I should know Ava?" I tried to goad her on to telling me more. "Um, sir, instead can I write down everything later so that I know I tell you everything. It's a little embarrassing to be saying all this aloud."

"Alright you can do that after your punishment. I have some work to do so you can do that while I finish that up. Now come along so you can get your spanking." She shot up like a rocket with a quick 'yes sir' to follow it. Ava was standing at attention but waiting patiently for me to get up and choose the room we would go into. I thought of my room but then decided it would be more thrilling for her if I did it in the room she normally slept in when she was over. I led her into that one at the end of the hall and then closed the door behind us. "How would you like me to receive my punishment sir?" Ava very politely asked. I could tell it was a silent plea for me not to ask her what she wanted but to instead tell her what to do. Know that I had to; I acted quickly so as to not lose my nerve to do this. "Take off your pants, leave your underwear. Bend over the bed at the waist so your ass is in the air." She wasted no time in completing my orders. I found that I was enjoying her dedication to what was going on.

I took the moment to go get one of my belts from my room. Hitting her with my hand would have been nicer, but she said she could take it and using my hand on her bare skin seemed to be going too far. When I return she was in the position I had told her to be in. I told her, "You are going to get twenty hits from the belt. Count each one." I didn't wait for a response and instead swung for her ass. As the first one came into contact she jumped in surprise but didn't move from her position and responded with her count, 'one sir'. I continued with my hits eventually making them harder and closer together. As the hits became harder she squealed harder and fidgeted on the bed. Only once did I have to warn her to go back to bending over the bed. By the time we had gotten to fifteen she had slight tears riding down her cheeks. I stopped for a moment and came up next to her so that I could rub her now red and bruised ass. "You have five more, now they are going to be the hardest and there will be no more short breaks. Do you want me to stop here; I see that you're crying." She looked up with a sense of determination in her eyes. I was already hard from this spanking and that look just hardened me even more. "No sir, please I deserve all twenty of my spankings. Please hit me as hard as you would like. I will take everything for your forgiveness sir."

With that decided I went back to standing behind her. There wasn't much of a delay between that and taking the first of the last five swings. I must admit that she took them very well and thankfully didn't scream loudly since our family that I rented this house from lived right next door. When the last one had fallen there were sniffles heard throughout the room. I thought I had gone too far and quickly scooped her up to comfort her. I left her ass to rest lightly on the bed since it would hurt more if she sat on my legs. I comforted her to the best of my abilities but it seemed that comforting is not what she needed. She told me, "Thank you sir, thank you so much. This is just what I needed." Once her sobs had subsided we sat in silence. I couldn't tell whether it was awkward or comfortable. Ava ended up being the one to break it, "Um, sir your cock is poking me."

Just the sheer notion that Ava had just described her own brother's parts as a cock shocked me and I got up to separate us some more. I went to leave to room but she tried to stop me, "Sir, if you want I can use my mouth to relieve you. I don't mind, I would be happy to serve you sir." I looked at her baffled but still held firm, "No Ava, you're my sister. I'll be in my office, write down what you need to write down and I'll get you when I'm finished." I didn't wait to see her expression since I turned and ran out of there.

In my office I was getting little to no work done. My mind was still on Ava and all that had transpired. Who doesn't have things like that on their mind after it happens? I was broken out of my silent war with myself when there was a knock at the door. Ava was standing at the doorway with a pad and paper looking a little nervous. "What is it Ava?" I asked trying to be nice seeing as how she looked so vulnerable. "Um, sir is it ok if I do my list in here with you." It was obvious to me that she was expecting a no and was upset about it. I let her in though against my better judgment just so she wouldn't look so sad. If I was getting no work done before, having Ava in the room too was actually causing me to do even less work. My erection was still going on full spark and Ava had changed into a skirt in order to make her ass more comfortable. Nearly a half hour had passed of us in silence before I couldn't take it anymore. "Ava" she immediately looked up at me with those big hazel eyes of her. She was looking expectantly but also weary of what I was about to say. "Come over here and sit under the desk." She followed my orders hastily. Once she was tucked precariously away underneath I moved the chair back in to cage her there. I had to take one last deep breath before reaching down and unzipping my jeans. Since I had gotten this started I decided to let Ava decide whether she wanted to unleash this whole can we were opening.

12