Indecent Connections Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am ready sir, so I thought I would wait for you here. I didn't know if you would like me to help dress you." She was so cute I could barely stand it. I held out my hand for her to take so that I could help her up. Once she was on her feet I was able to put her close to me. I set upon giving her another heartfelt kiss that she in turn responded to. When I finished I told her, "I'm fine for now little one. Go ahead into the living room and wait for me you can watch some TV while you wait." She walked away looking a little disappointed that I had sent her away, but in the reality of it if she dressed me we would never get out of this house. There was no way that I could hold myself back if she started putting on my pants.

So that Ava wouldn't have to wait very long I dressed as fast as I could. In the living room I found her sitting on the ground flipping through the channels. "Why are you on the floor silly?" I asked her trying to be playful. She cocked her head to the side looking confused, "You didn't give me permission to use the furniture sir?" I felt absolutely stupid for forgetting about that already. I took a seat on the couch and called her up to me. Without any fight she crawled up and snuggled into me. "I'm sorry baby I forgot, I'll try to remember from now on. If I don't say anything about it you can ask too, alright?" She nodded with her head rested on my shoulder. Ava looked like a content cat that at any moment would start purring.

"So like I said we have some shopping to get done so let's go." I hurried us both into the car because it was a little later than I was expecting it to be. "Sir what are we shopping for, I'm sorry if you told me and I forgot." Ava asked once we were on the road. Just now I was noticing that she was wearing the same clothes from yesterday since I didn't have anything of hers at my house.

"Well, we have some groceries to do. Then, we'll do some clothing shopping so you will have things to wear at my house. There are also a couple of things that I want to pick up but I don't want you to know about them just yet." I had a set idea of what I wanted to buy for her at a sex store that my buddy and I know about. We both continued down the road in what I thought was a comfortable silence until I saw Ava fidgeting out of the corner of my eye. Reaching over I took her hand in mine and asked her what was wrong.

"Sir, I don't think you should buy clothing for me. Spending so much money on me is unnecessary; I can bring some things from home. Please don't waste your hard earned money on me. If you really want me to buy clothing for the house then let me spend it. I will only buy what you want sir, but at least let me pay for it."

"Ava you were always terrible at getting spoiled. So I will have to teach you; no you cannot pay for anything on this trip. For every dollar of your money you spend or attempt to spend while we were shopping with earn you another hit with the belt." She gave me a submissive 'yes sir' and I was assured that I would have no further pleas to have her pay. It seemed a better idea to take her shopping first than to get groceries since they would have to sit in the car. I took her first to Victoria Secret; it was a must to get her the proper nighties and underwear for me. Like most boys I was a fan of the baby doll style lingerie and we bought two of them; along with a new bra and matching underwear for her.

At the next store I told her to get a couple pairs of jeans and shirts, whatever she wanted to wear around the house. "I'm going to make a trip just a little ways away; while I'm gone find what you like. Once I'm back we only have one more outfit to get then we can get groceries and return home. She agreed and I went on my sex toy mission.

Most of my purchases were very normal, a butt plug, vibrator, dildo; it was when I was looking into more of the BDSM equipment that I got a little overwhelmed. The sales woman was very understanding and kind when I told her I was new to this but my girlfriend desperately wanted to try this out. She got me started on some basic things and told me all the things I needed to keep in mind while using what I purchases. First of course were restraints; now the store did not have a large BDSM collection but they of course had rope and handcuffs which I quickly took. Next she offered me a pair of nipple clamps, which I had to decide between more severe or less severe. Being bold and trying to find what Ava would like the most I chose the more severe pair that had a chain connecting the two clamps together.

Lastly I wanted something a little different for Ava's spankings, if in fact she did need another one, my belt had left serious welts on her and I didn't want to do that to her each time she received a spanking punishment. I decided on a red paddle that was wrapped in leather. The sales clerk did inquire if I wanted a gag as well but it wasn't something I was interested in yet. I had just barely heard my little sister's sounds; I wasn't ready to muffle them yet.

With all my purchases made I headed back to where I had left Ava. She, of course, was waiting patiently for me with only a few things in her hands. "Is that all sweetie? I said you could get whatever you wanted." I told her making sure that she knew there was no limit on her spending right now. She shook her head and said that she had plenty of clothes at home. Like I said, she was never good at getting spoiled. To make things go quicker I sent Ava to the car while I rung out her choices. I was pleased with all that she had chosen; she clearly picked the outfits out with me in mind.

As I was giving the woman my card she told me, "Your one lucky man to have a girlfriend like her. She was so worried about you spending the money. Then she comes over here looking all nervous to cash out before you could see her." I couldn't believe what I was hearing, "Excuse me did she buy something?" I inquired just to make sure that I had heard right. "Sure did honey, but I think it would be ruining the surprise if I told you." In the store I was keeping my cool but on the inside I was furious with Ava. She had purposely disobeyed me!

12