Indentured Pervitude 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...I see. Discipline? As in...?"

"Nothing drastic, of course, just little things. They'll chafe at this in the beginning, but soon enough they'll realize things aren't what they used to be and comply. And compliance is what we're after, isn't it?"

"I...I suppose so."

"Don't be afraid to institute some new rules around here for him to follow. It doesn't have to be anything major - something simple and straightforward. And it should be something that makes you feel better. I had one woman who ended up owning her brother," Angela reached out and placed a hand on Wendy's knee. It was overly familiar, but Wendy didn't mind it for some reason. It would be good to have a friendly relationship with her OPB agent, wouldn't it?

"Her brother?"

"Yes, and he had this big, bushy beard that she never liked. She made a rule that he had to cut it off and shave every day. He was livid, but it sent the message that she held the reins. He eventually turned out to be a model slave...ehm, owned person." Wendy wondered how many times a day she made that slip.

"That's all it takes?"

"That's where it starts. It can be very complicated, as I'm sure you realize. But I just want to warn you, woman to woman, that your boy was looking to get you into trouble with the questions he was asking. He wanted to know if what he said to me was confidential, and I, of course, lied and told him it was. I always get a kick out of how the new ones still think they're owed that much respect. You'd think they'd learn quicker. There should be no expectation that anyone is obligated to tell them the truth or keep their word to them. So silly."

"So...I'm not in any trouble?"

"None at all. Back when I had custody of an owned person, I kept her naked around the clock. They say that clothes make the man...or woman, in that case. The lack of clothes can also unmake them." Angela leaned in a little closer and lowered her voice. "She wasn't allowed any privacy." A smile came to her lips and this one she didn't try to hide. "I would punish her by making her piss out in our front yard like a dog where all the neighbors could see her. Ahh, I miss those days."

"Okay, wow...I hadn't thought about anything like that."

"Well, I advise that you do...think about it, that is. If your neighbors don't complain, it can be quite amusing to watch." Angela shifted on the sofa and Wendy got the impression that she was getting turned-on thinking about her naked slave pissing in public for her amusement. Odd, but interesting.

"I'll be back in thirty days, give or take, unless I hear from you sooner," she said and stood.

"I thought these visits were supposed to be random," Wendy said, realizing she sounded like the obnoxious kid who always reminded the teacher that she forgot to assign homework.

"They are, but I can make them a little less random for the owners I take a liking to." At that, she leaned forward and placed a hand on Wendy's knee once again. It was overly familiar, but she didn't shy away from it. It was an innocent enough of a touch, but there was obviously more to it.

Wendy was tempted to ask her if she'd like some tea, or a glass of wine, or maybe a bit of unsolicited cunnilingus. The woman had an official demeanor, but under that severe facade, there was no doubt a very desirable woman.

"During my next visit, I'll need to perform a full inspection of your owned person. Which will include an examination of his genitals to ensure there is no excessive CBT."

"CBT?"

"Cock and Ball Torture."

"Oh...no, there won't be, I assure you."

Angela shrugged and buttoned her blazer. "A little is okay, but some owners get carried away...especially the ladies with an ax to grind. I'll get out of your hair now and leave you to your fun," she said with a wink and headed for the door.

~ ~ ~

12