Indentured Pervitude 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And once again Wendy's brain was short-circuiting. Her orgasm welled up from deep within and slowly flowed all through her entire body. She never had an orgasm quite like that before. It wasn't all fireworks and symphonies, but something more subtle, and all-encompassing at the same time. She could feel it in her bones. The pleasure suffused her whole self. It was just a tongue and a couple of fingers, but it reverberated all the way down to her soul. It seemed impossible that a woman could propel her to a new plateau of such pure ecstasy. Is this what she'd been missing her whole life?

"Get ready," Emma panted.

"For what?" Wendy asked, only vaguely aware she was still there in her body.

"I'm going to sit on your face." Emma roughly rolled her over, then, just like that, her pussy was inches in front of her face. "Can you handle it?"

Wendy didn't even have to think about it. She grabbed Emma's plump ass and pulled her in. But, as soon as her mouth was full of another woman's cunt meat, she had to think about it. It seemed insane that Tom didn't want this. How could he resist? Not only did pussy taste great, but it felt even better. On top of all that, there was the reward of knowing you were giving your partner so much pleasure. That alone should be enough.

Emma rode Wendy's face and she couldn't get enough of it. Clit, lips, hole, taint, then back again over and over in quick order. Wendy was delirious with passion. Forget exhibitionism and voyeurism, pussyism was her new top fetish. She wanted more of it...as much as she could get. She tried to stay in the moment and focus on the pussy she had right there in front of her.

Emma was crying out, not caring who could hear her. She was humping Wendy's face and pulling at her own nipples frantically. "There you go, my horny bitch, eat me...eat that pussy...make me come." Wendy concentrated on her clit. She knew that's what she always wanted when she was close. She sucked and licked it at the same time in a lesbian frenzy. Emma's clit was so big, she was half expecting to get a load of cum out of it!

"Fuck, I'm coming!" she announced energetically and hunched over grabbing Wendy's hair in her fists as she mercilessly ground her pussy in her face. "Suck it, suck it, suck meeeee!" With several shuddering thrusts, Emma rode out her orgasm. Knowing she was the one responsible for her friend's intense orgasm was a badge of honor. She reached down and fingered her own clit as Emma was winding down.

"Oh, shit, that was good," Emma sighed, staying mounted on Wendy's face, playing her sopping wet pussy over her lips. Wendy kissed and licked her, careful to avoid her clit, which she knew would be too sensitive to be touched. Emma didn't want it to end, and neither did she. It didn't take any time at all before Wendy was on the verge of another orgasm.

She jammed her tongue up into her friend's delicious fuck hole as she got herself off. Indistinct moans were the only sounds coming out of her. She wanted a pussy in her face every time she came from now on! It was so nasty and yet was the only thing that made sense to her.

Emma reluctantly dismounted after Wendy's muffled orgasm. She laid atop her, pressing her big boobs down onto Wendy's modest tits. She was kissing and licking her friend's face, tasting her own pussy there. Wendy Frenched her back when she could.

By the time the passion had ebbed, Wendy was ready for another round. "Do you want to stay the night...here...with me?"

Emma kissed her, a hand moving down to cup her heated vulva lovingly. "I want to, very much - but I can't."

"Please," she begged like a spoiled child. "I'm not done yet." She put her hand over Emma's, over the hand on her pussy, and pressed. "I want to spend the whole night fucking you."

"Sounds perfect," Emma moaned, and they kissed again. "But Vic is expecting me home."

"He gets you every night - I just want you for one," Wendy complained.

"I know, sweetie, but not tonight. I have to go home to my husband. And I'm going to need to take a shower here first or he'll be able to smell all the fuck juices on me."

"Call him and tell him to fuck off and leave you alone. Stay here and come with me some more."

"It's tempting, believe me, but I don't have the luxury of being in your situation."

"What does that mean?"

"It means I have to consider my husband's feelings and he doesn't just do whatever I want. He's still a person and I need to have some respect for him."

"What are you saying?" Wendy was getting upset and wasn't sure why.

"We don't all have our own 'love slaves' like you. I can't just tell him to fuck off and expect him to stay married to me."

"Well, he's not giving you sex, so let him leave if that's what he wants."

"Wow, you don't get it, do you? Tom isn't your boyfriend anymore, he's your husband. It's not that easy to just walk away from it all. Or, at least, it shouldn't be."

"It's not, it's just that...I don't know." Wendy realized that Emma had a point. Her idea about relationships had been corrupted by this whole owner-and-slave dynamic. Had it warped her thinking to the point where she didn't even recognize what a real marriage was supposed to be?

"I know you don't," another gentle kiss that kept the embers of desire stoked. "That's why I have to go."

"But...but...I can have Tom come back in if you want."

"Again, tempting, but that would be a bad idea. I've had a few threesomes when I was younger, and they never work out once the sex is over. You don't want to go there, trust me." Emma pulled away and reluctantly got out of bed. "I'm going to go, but you should invite Tom back in here and fuck him like crazy. Let him know that he's still the one you want. What we did was just a little fun on the side - a distraction, and that was all." She gathered her clothes that were discarded haphazardly on the floor and headed toward the shower. "You may own him, but he's still your man. Let him know that."

She disappeared into the bathroom and she heard the shower running. Wendy was tempted to join her, but that would defeat the purpose. She reached for her vibrator and began buzzing her pussy with it. It felt nice, but not as nice as Emma's tongue. Nothing could match that.

The things Emma had said also dampened her sexy mood. She put the vibrator aside angrily, why did she have to ruin everything like that? She did still want Tom, and he was still her man. That had never changed. She just wanted him to be...better. That's all. But, was making him fuck her friend doing that? Was lending him out to her mother doing that?

That had been the intention, but was that all there was to it? What was behind this strange impulse of hers to share him with others? And not just share him, but to share him sexually. She fiddled with her clit as she contemplated this. Just the thought that she had shared him was getting her horny again. She had to recognize that once she'd discovered how she could see and hear what Tom was doing, she was looking forward to sharing him some more. Did she really want to see her mother sucking his cock? Kinda...yeah...

It was disturbing how turned on that got her. She had already been envisioned watching Tom do her other friend, Jordyn. She was so shy and embarrassed by anything naughty, she couldn't imagine her having sex. That would be fun to see...and get off to. Was she somehow turning her husband into her own private pornographer? That was silly.

Emma came out of the bathroom looking sexier than ever, even though she was fully dressed. All Wendy could think about was getting her naked again and how hot that would be. She spread her pussy lips open, hoping to entice her friend back into bed for more.

"Don't do that to me," Emma begged, looking longingly at the lewd display from a still-naked Wendy. "That is easily the cutest cunt I've ever seen, but it's not enough for me to ruin my marriage over. Close, but not quite." She leaned over and gave her a kiss on the lips, a lingering one. Then she went down and kissed a nipple. And finally went even lower and kissed her bald mound.

Wendy arched up, trying to get a kiss on her clit, but Emma knew what she was doing and backed off. She picked up the vibrator, slipped it easily into Wendy's slick hole, and pushed it most of the way in. "This will have to do for now." Another kiss on her thigh. "Think of me when you come," she whispered and left before she could be seduced back into Wendy's embrace.

~ ~ ~

12