Indian Couples into Black Men

Story Info
Stephen fucks Ankita and Mandeep in Montreal.
1.9k words
3.47
7.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quiet as it's kept, male bisexuality is definitely on the rise, and many men are exploring their desires for both women and men. The reason why most bisexual men keep their business quiet is due to the fact that lots of gay men would gladly out them in other to force them out of their heterosexual comfort zone, and claim them from their wives and girlfriends. The belief that male bisexuality is not real, or is quite temporary, continues to infiltrate the LGBT community, and since bisexual men are unwanted among them, they stick with the heterosexual world, since that's what most of them know.

The average bisexual man prefers women, even if he's willing to have some fun on the side with the fellas, so giving up women permanently is not on the cards for most bisexual men. For this reason, bisexual men experiment with each other, and keep it quiet. They enjoy pussy and dick, and aren't about to permanently shun the pussy in favor of the dick. What happens when some women discover that their husbands and boyfriends, previously thought of as heterosexual, are really latent or hidden bisexuals? Sometimes, it leads to heartbreak and divorce. Other times, it leads to more wicked fun!

Meet Ankita Desai, a lovely, feisty young Indian-Canadian woman living in the City of Montreal, Quebec, with her husband, Mandeep Singh. The two of them met while working at Walmart, back in the day. At the time, Ankita was studying business management at Concordia University, and Mandeep took electrical engineering at the University of Montreal. Fast forward four years, and they're happily married and living in a three-bedroom townhouse in the north end of Montreal. Of course, there's always at least some trouble in paradise...

"I wish you'd told me you were bisexual before we got married," Ankita told Mandeep, after catching him jerking off to interracial gay porn. Mandeep at first denied everything and claimed that the porn video that Ankita caught him watching was a pop up ad and nothing more. In the Indian community, bisexuality, lesbianism and homosexuality are not considered okay. Even though LGBT people in India have gained some rights, overt displays of non-heterosexual behavior are frowned upon in the Indian community.

"I didn't think you'd understand," Mandeep confessed, and after some soul-searching, Ankita decided to give their marriage a second chance. Mandeep and Ankita continued with their lives and their careers. Mandeep wasn't lying when he told Ankita that he is bisexual. He's never had any problem getting his dick hard enough to fuck her real good in the bedroom. That's why Ankita was so surprised when Mandeep admitted that he wasn't straight. Mandeep is a tall, masculine, bearded Sikh Indian man with a beard and a deep voice, and he enjoys fucking women. If he's not straight, then who is?

Ankita began studying her husband Mandeep's habits, as his revelation changed everything between the two of them. When they're walking together and go into stores, restaurants, malls and the like, Ankita noticed that Mandeep checks out both women and men. One minute, Mandeep is checking out a big-booty white chick in a tank top and Yoga pants, and the next, he's quietly ogling a handsome Black man. What should Ankita Desai, a modern-day Indian wife who loves her husband, do about that?

"I think we should address the elephant in the room, Mandeep, you are bisexual, it's not going away, we should explore it together," Ankita said to her husband one night. Mandeep, having come home after a long day at the office, just wanted to cuddle with his wife while watching TV. Ankita, the definition of a lovely but bossy Indian woman, was not about to let Mandeep off so easily. Mandeep loves the fact that Ankita is lively, feisty and strong, but sometimes, his beloved wife could be a bit too much. Seriously, can a man relax at home without any hoopla?

"What do you mean by that?" Mandeep asked cautiously, and Ankita smiled the sexy and dangerous smile of a helpful woman. Grabbing her laptop, Ankita showed Mandeep certain online discussion spots for bisexual men and their wives. While browsing, they came across a very interesting profile. A tall, handsome Black man named Stephen, who proudly displayed his openness to meeting couples. As luck would have it, Stephen happened to reside in the Montreal-Nord area. Well, this seemed like Kismet to Mandeep and Ankita, that's for damn sure.

"We should meet Stephen and see if we gel," Ankita said, and Mandeep wholeheartedly agreed. Prior to meeting Ankita while working the door at Walmart Canada, Mandeep was involved with a tall, handsome Black man named Aaron. The two of them had been roommate during Mandeep's first year at the University of Montreal. Aaron had a girlfriend named Stacey whom he fucked often, but he also enjoyed some manly good times with his closeted bisexual roommate Mandeep, the supposedly devout and conservative Sikh Indian gentleman.

A lot of Indians have a certain dislike of Africans, even though both Africans and Indians struggle as immigrants in places like America, Canada and the United Kingdom. Mandeep remembered liking a young Black woman named Fatima when he was younger, but his conservative Sikh Indian family did not approve. Mandeep smiled while wondering what his parents would think of his sexual attraction to handsome, masculine Black men. People often have an attraction against that which they rail against. While in university, Mandeep knew that plenty of Indian women had sex with Black men. Well, plenty of Indian men desperately seek sex with Black men too. It just about balances out, at the end of the day.

"You are something else, both of you," Stephen Hillard said as he had breakfast with Mandeep Singh and his wife Ankita Desai at a quaint Haitian restaurant in the north side of Montreal. The tall, handsome and well-dressed Black gentleman looked good enough to eat. Ankita found herself checking out Stephen openly, and from the way he smiled at her, the attraction was most definitely mutual. Mandeep, who previously thought that Ankita brought Stephen to satisfy his bisexual desires, quickly realized that his wife wanted Stephen as well. Interesting development, to say the least...

"We are both attracted to Black men, Steve, and you are the cream of the crop," Ankita said with a sexy grin, and Stephen smiled. Mandeep made eye contact with Stephen, who nodded and winked at him. The fellow was quite interesting. Apparently, Stephen Hillard studied criminology at McGill University and worked for the Quebec Ministry of Corrections. The tall, handsome Black gentleman wasn't just seriously hot, he was also educated and successful. Mandeep and Ankita definitely lucked out when they came across Stephen's profile, that's for sure.

The three of them finished their breakfast, left the Haitian restaurant owner a generous tip, and then left. Stephen, Ankita and Mandeep headed back to the Singh residence, and had themselves some fun. Ankita got things going by getting naked, revealing her curvy, sexy body. The brown-skinned, raven-haired Indian beauty had big tits, a shapely body, sexy legs and a big round ass. Stephen undressed, revealing his tall, muscular, dark-skinned and masculine physique. As Mandeep watched, Ankita kissed Stephen and began caressing his hairy chest and crotch. Mandeep married a horny woman, what could be hotter?

"Go for it," Mandeep said, and he sat down on the couch and stroked his dick as Ankita and Stephen did their thing. Ankita groaned as Stephen caressed her tits then playfully smacked her thick ass. Laughing, they went to another couch, and explored one another. Ankita sat there, legs spread, and Stephen brought his face to her crotch. After inhaling Ankita's womanly scent, Stephen began eating her sweet pussy. Like a lot of African men, Stephen finds Indian ladies quite sexy, and in Ankita's case, the feeling was quite mutual.

"Hmm, that feels good," Ankita whispered, and she rubbed her nipples as Stephen ate her pussy. Meanwhile, Mandeep stroked his dick, turned on by what was unfolding in front of him. After Ankita got her pussy thoroughly licked and fingered by Stephen, the feisty Indian gal was ready to return the favor. Mandeep watched as Ankita got on her knees and grabbed Stephen's big dark dick. Just like that, Ankita began sucking Stephen's dick while Mandeep watched. From the eager manner in which Ankita deep throated Stephen's dick and caressed his big dark balls, Mandeep could tell that she was enjoying herself...

"I can help you with that," Mandeep said, and he got off the couch and joined his wife Ankita in sucking Stephen's big dark dick. The handsome Black man smiled as the freaky Indian couple joined forces to suck his dick. Ankita smiled while sucking Stephen's dick, and Mandeep sucked on his balls hungrily. When Stephen finally came, blowing his load all over their faces, Mandeep and Ankita exchanged a smile and then drank the bisexual Black gentleman's precious seed. They didn't let a single drop go to waste. Is that awesome or what?

"Fuck my wife," Mandeep said, smiling as Stephen put on a condom while Ankita got on all fours, face down and big brown ass up. Stephen grinned and smacked Ankita's ass, then entered her with a swift thrust. Ankita moaned deeply as Stephen's thick Black dick entered her pussy. He was bigger than her husband and fucked her vigorously. Stephen gripped Ankita's hips and slammed his dick into her, loving the feel of her pussy around his dick. Stephen fucks women and men of all races, but as this was his first time enjoying Indian pussy, he savored the experience...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Ankita screamed, and the sexy Indian gal muttered obscenities in Punjabi and English as Stephen fucked her good, ramming his big dark dick into her pussy. Stephen fucked Ankita until the freaky Indian gal tapped out, her pussy pleasurably sore from the pounding that she received from her favorite bisexual Black gentleman. Stephen was still horny, and after pulling out of Ankita's pussy, he looked at Mandeep, who winked at him.

"Watch me fuck your man," Stephen told Ankita, and as the sexy but tired Indian gal watched, the bisexual Black stud asserted his dominance over Mandeep. Putting Mandeep on all fours, Stephen had Ankita lubricate his ass with lotion while he put on another condom after discarding the used one. Stephen is freaky but plays safe. Stephen gripped Mandeep's hips and worked his thick dark dick into his ass. Time for the bisexual Sikh Indian stud to experience the awesome power of Black dick...

"Oh fuck," Mandeep groaned, and he moaned deeply as Stephen rammed his dick into his ass. Ankita watched her husband Mandeep as he got fucked in the ass by Stephen. She got so turned on that she rejoined the fun. Mandeep smiled as Ankita came near, her legs spread invitingly. Mandeep inhaled his wife's pussy and breathed in her scent, then began eating her out. Ankita sighed happily as Mandeep ate her sweet pussy while getting fucked in the ass by Stephen. The bisexual Black stud winked at Ankita as he fucked her husband. Let the good times roll...

"This was awesome, hope to see you folks again," Stephen Hillard said, and after thanking Mandeep Singh and Ankita Desai for their hospitality, the bisexual Black stud left their residence. Stephen got in his car and drove away, a big smile on his face. The day is young, and with so many hot women, handsome men and freaky couples in the City of Montreal, Stephen knows he can have some fun with anyone who is willing. Sooner or later, the sexual powers of Black men will be felt by every human being on the planet. Let the days of conquest continue! After Stephen left, Mandeep Singh and Ankita Desai made love, and enjoyed the rest of their day. Life is good.