Indian Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marcie. It's nice to meet you, Nancy. I just noticed you looking at me, and thought you might like some company. You were looking at me, right?"

"You caught me. What can I say you look really hot in that outfit," said Nancy with a laugh.

"You look pretty hot yourself, Nancy. I guess it's safe to say you play the game from both sides of the plate?"

"I go where my interests take me. The sex of my intended partner doesn't matter so much to me."

"I like that open-minded kind of thinking," replied Marcie stirring her drink with a straw.

"They taught me that in school."

"Oh? Do you go to the University?"

"I'm a student there but I'm not taking classes this summer I decided to work instead."

"It's a big campus I guess we've never crossed paths."

"What do you think of it? The campus I mean."

"It's o.k.," said Marcie with a dismissive shrug, "I have some classes that are a real pain. This history class I'm taking right now sucks. I don't know why we have to learn all this old crap anyway."

"I hear ya! I guess you have to do what they tell you if you want to graduate and make the big bucks."

"I guess. My professor is kind of cute. He is a real stick in the mud though didn't want to play ball with me when I offered. Can you imagine he turned down all this good stuff?" said Marcie waving one hand to indicate her body.

"He must be blind," agreed Nancy wincing internally at disparaging her dad.

"Would you like to dance?" asked Marcie with a sly smile.

The two women hit the dance floor moving in time to the music. They made quite a pair, Marcie like a tall Amazonian princess next to the much more petite Nancy Corrigan. Nancy moved in closer rubbing up against the bigger woman until Marcie's large breasts were touching the tops of hers. Marcie licked her lips sensually, and Nancy took the invitation moving in to bring her mouth briefly into contact with Marcie's. The kiss was short but sweet, and Nancy danced away drawing Marcie after her further onto the dance floor.

Marcie hovered near her before reaching out to pull the smaller woman back to her trying to bring her mouth to Nancy's again, but she broke free at the last moment with a teasing wink.

"Are you playing with me?" asked Marcie.

"I would like to play with you. Do you live on campus or somewhere else?"

"On campus, but my roommate is staying with her boyfriend tonight."

"Perfect," said Nancy.

They hit Marcie's room like a charged sexual storm. Nancy hardly had a chance to take in the decor before Marcie had her pressed up against the door slamming her tongue into Nancy's mouth in a rough, passionate kiss. The two lovers swirled their tongues together teasing each other with deep, wet kisses. Even though Nancy saw this as taking one for the team, she had to admit Marcie was an excellent kisser, and hot as hell even if she was a terrible person. She gasped when Marcie bit at the sensitive skin on her neck, and groaned even louder when the larger woman pulled down the straps on her dress freeing her bra-less tits. Marcie dropped down to tease one of Nancy's pert little pink nipples her tongue rolling all over the stiffening knot before she pulled it along with a good bit of Nancy's creamy, white breast into her mouth. Nancy grabbed the back of her head her breath coming in gasps while Marcie sucked hard at her swollen nipple while pinching its mate with the fingers of her other hand.

"Fuck Yes!" moaned Nancy before she pulled Marcie's mouth back to hers for more deep French kissing. Then it was her turn as she spun the taller woman around pushing her to the door and working at the zipper on the back of her dress. When her top finally came down, it was a virtual waterfall of tits that followed it. Nancy had been dating boys, and girls since high school, and had fooled around with both but this was easily the sexiest pair of tits she had ever laid eyes on in her life. They were large, and surprisingly firm with full blood red areolas, and nipples thicker than her pinky finger poking well out from their centers. Her small hands scooped up the two mounds lifting them to her lips where she feasted on the hard nipples licking and sucking them until the flesh darkened even more.

"Damn! Baby! You are one hungry little bitch aren't you?" moaned Marcie.

"I'll show you exactly how hungry I am," replied Nancy.

She grabbed Marcie by the hand pulling her toward the nearest bed. The red dress was quickly removed, and Marcie laid back lifting her hips so that Nancy could slide her matching thong onto the floor. Marcie was shaved bare between her legs, and her dark pink pussy lips were swollen with desire. The loudest moan yet broke from Marcie's lips as Nancy plunged her tongue into the hairless slit licking it all over before resting her mouth against the top of her fleshy hood. Nancy started to work Marcie's stiff clit with soft flicks of her tongue while sliding two fingers into her love tunnel.

"Oh...Fuck...Nancy! Oh...God Yes! Shit, you know how to make me feel so good! AH FUCK!"

Nancy's hand moved faster, and she fingered Marcie's pussy with a single-minded determination sending the bigger woman into convulsions of pleasure.

"Fuck! FUCK! The...drawer...Oh, GOD! The drawer...next to you..." gasped Marcie.

Nancy took the hint and stopped her licking to reach over to the drawer in the nightstand with her free hand. She found a long silver vibrator inside, and with a wicked smile, she turned it on rubbing it against the outside of Marcie's pussy before sliding it into her while licking her clitoris at the same time.

Nancy's pussy was running like a river, and she slipped off her panties and started to play with her pussy with her free hand.

"Um...Shit! Nancy! I want some of that how about we sixty-nine?" suggested Marcie.

Nancy had no problem with that suggestion, and she reversed her position bringing her brown haired pussy down over Marcie's face. She let out a cry of her own when Marcie slid her tongue into the slick pink flesh of her cunt licking it hard, and fast. Nancy could feel a tingling sensation spreading from her clit, and she knew her orgasm was coming soon. The slick fluid pouring from Marcie's slit made her think she wasn't far behind, and Nancy decided to move her along by taking the vibrator that was laying on the bed and rubbing it all over that wet slit to get it lubed up before shoving it deep into her asshole.

"HOLY SHIT!" screamed Marcie right into Nancy's cunt.

Marcie had never had anyone do this to her before, but she liked it. Nancy was fucking her asshole with the vibrator while licking her pussy with long deep thrusts of her tongue. The feeling was beyond amazing, and it sent her closer to the orgasm she could no longer contain.

"FUCK! OH FUCK NANCY! NEVER DONE IT LIKE THIS BEFORE! AHHHH SHIT! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUMMMMMM!" yelled Marcie who immediately buried her face in Nancy's snatch, and licked even more furiously until Nancy followed suit, and creamed her flicking tongue.

"SHIT YES MARCIE! OH! GOD, I'M CUMMING! FUCKKKKKK!"

The clock on the wall glowed in the semi-darkness where Nancy lay with her head on Marcie's giant tits using them as a soft pillow. Marcie stroked her hair breathing in a contented sigh.

"Damn, Nancy, I needed that! You might not believe this, but I haven't been with anyone in quite awhile. I was getting tired of having sex alone."

"You're right I have a hard time believing that to be true," chuckled Nancy.

"Oh, I get offers don't get me wrong, but its usually from people I wouldn't care to be in bed with if you catch my drift. No one nearly as sweet, and sexy as you."

Marcie pulled her back into a long, lingering kiss before Nancy propped herself up on one elbow, and began to play with one of Marcie's fat nipples.

"You know I was thinking about what you were saying before about that history class you couldn't pass. I'm very good with history I could help you if you like."

"What like tutor me? You would do that for me?"

"Sure. If you were willing to do a favor for me."

"What kind of a favor?"

"Drop the complaint you filed against Daniel Corrigan and his T.A."

"Wait!? How do you know about that I never said anything?"

"I may not have mentioned in the throes of passion and all that, but my last name is Corrigan. Daniel Corrigan is my dad."

"What the fuck!" said Marcie sitting up quickly in bed, "Is this some sick joke? What the hell are you doing?"

"Calm down," said Nancy in a soothing tone, "I'm just offering to help you in exchange for a small favor. We both get what we want. You get to pass your class, and my Dad stays out of trouble."

"Why should do that for you? You're not exactly earning my trust here by keeping your identity a secret from me!"

"I get why you wouldn't want to trust me, but I can sweeten the deal. I can tutor you in history, and make you feel terrific while we are doing it."

Nancy raised one eyebrow and smiled while slowly slipping her head back between Marcie's legs. A deep moan echoed around the room as Marcie lay back against the headboard.

"When you put it like that I can totally see your point," gasped Marcie.

Daniel sat forlornly at his desk trying to focus on grading the latest assignment he had given his students, but his mind was a thousand miles away. The new teaching assistant he had been assigned was a likable young man named Jerry, and Daniel had tried to warm up to him, but it was just another reminder that Sophia was gone. He dropped his pencil onto the desk in disgust and grabbed his coat to take a walk. Perhaps a quick turn around the grounds would help clear his head.

A brisk wind was blowing outside forcing him to turn the collar of his coat up around his ears. The sky was starting to darken with rain clouds, and the approaching storm fit his black mood perfectly. He had gone about a block from his office when his cell phone vibrated in his pocket.

"Hello?"

"Dr. Corrigan? It's Dean Wardlow here. I'm sorry to call your cell phone, but I couldn't reach you in your office, and I thought you would want to know. The complaint against you has been retracted."

"Retracted?"

"Yes. We were told that it was just a misunderstanding, and to forget the whole thing. Frankly, I figured it would turn out like this these kind of anonymous complaints with no evidence rarely turn out to be anything, but we have to acknowledge them just the same."

Daniel felt his heart start to race in his chest, and he fought to keep his voice calm, and professional.

"Does this mean I get my T.A. back?"

"Sure, I don't see why not."

"Thanks, Dean Wardlow."

He broke the connection, and immediately called Sophia's cell phone.

"Daniel? We aren't supposed to be talking are we?"

"Never mind all that I just found out straight from the Dean himself that the complaint was dropped."

"Dropped? Why would Marcie do that she doesn't seem like the forgiving type?"

"I have no idea, and I could care less. The bottom line is we can don't have to duck each other anymore. I need to see you...right away."

"I need you too. I've missed you, Daniel."

He hung up his phone after making plans to meet Sophia for dinner. The smile that adorned his face seemed bright enough to chase away the coming rain storm.

Nancy Corrigan sat on her couch reading a rather dull novel when her Dad arrived home that night. He was singing when he walked in, and she fought the urge to cover her ears.

"You seem to be in a good mood tonight," she observed.

"Good news, Marcie Springer dropped her complaint, so the heat is off. I just came from having dinner with Sophia."

"That is good news! I'm so happy for you, Dad. Any idea why she backed off?"

"No. It does make me a little suspicious that she has some other plan up her sleeve to make my life difficult but for now I am just going to enjoy my good fortune."

"I'm glad everything worked out," said Nancy standing up to grab her book bag off the coffee table.

"Are you headed somewhere?"

"Yeah, I offered my tutoring services to a student in need. I will probably be back kind of late so don't wait up for me."

"O.K. Sweetie, be safe," said Daniel leaning down to kiss her head.

Nancy ducked out the door and headed down the driveway stopping at her car to double check her bag to make sure she had everything she needed.

"Let's see, history text, pens, highlighter, and extra batteries for the vibrator...Good to go!" thought Nancy.

She could see her Dad through the front windows of the house. It was good to see him happy again, and it appeared that it was going to be an exciting summer for them both. The sound of her car radio playing an upbeat song accompanied her as she drove away singing almost as badly as her father.