Indian Wife & Construction Guys Ch. 04.5

Story Info
Purva becomes a full fledged mistress of a laborer.
3.5k words
3.71
10k
18

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 08/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Clearing out some old hard drives, came across this word doc from many years ago with an unfinished Purva story that I wrote while traveling and forgot about. So I finished it and posting it here. In terms of the Purva timeline, this is a bit early in the story, just after she's gone all the way with Sajid. But before the rickshaw ride and THE tattoo. I hope fans of the series enjoy this long forgotten little story.

Purva had just finished describing to me the first time Sajid managed to breach her cunt, sealing her "hotwife" status by making her the mistress of a common construction worker.

Even though it was something I had been mentally prepared for and even excited about, the extra brain and dick rush was new. The completion of a journey that started with me sharing a fantasy and her getting upset at it. Had now ended with her taking a lover as different from me as imaginable.

I had thought maybe go online and find other couples like us but instead here she was, the mistress of an old boorish construction worker and being felt up by others and I was extremely turned on.

"So what happened the next day?" I asked.

"The next morning, you were dropping Apu to school. You had left and I was just starting to think about if and when Sajid might show up when the bell rang."

"He had been waiting for me to leave."

"Pretty much. I opened the door and he barged in, taking me into a bear hug and kissing me sloppily on the lips. He pawed at me pushing me to the couch and started pushing down my salwar and panties. I told him to slow down but he ignored me. Usually he would stop when I said stop. But not from that point on."

"I guess now that he's fucked you, he thinks he can do what he pleases. Like he owns your ass."

"Oh yeah!" Purva said in an almost dreamy voice.

I raised my eyebrows.

"You're okay with.... All of this, right, honey?" She sounded a bit nervous. She was making no secret of the fact that she was relishing this lifestyle now. And seemed to have a clear primal physical bond with the old laborer.

"Yes, absolutely!" I assured her. "Please go on. This is hot."

"You're right though. He is like a different man now that I've given in. Acts like he owns me. And honestly, it really turns me on to act like he does actually own me. Makes the sex a lot more raw with the taboo."

"And the orgasms extra hard?"

Purva inhaled, nodded eagerly and then blushed, clearly turned on. I was hard too.

I pushed her on her back and asked her,

"So where did he fuck you?"

"He pushed me down face first on the couch and pulled my ass up. I just about managed to hand him a condom which he reluctantly took. Flipped the kurta over my back and entered me in one motion. He felt extra hard that morning. He told me he had just fucked his third wife before coming over so this time he would last a long time. And he did!"

"How long?" I asked as I entered her. And we talked as we fucked.

"Mmm. Almost an hour!"

"What? That long at that age?"

"Yeah. He started off with slow deep strokes with me on my elbows and knees, my face on the couch cushion. Hit me deep inside. He said he was impressed at how easily I took all of him."

"The kurta was still on?"

"For a little while. Soon, he picked up pace and put both his feet on the couch on either side. And absolutely plowed into me hard like no one ever has. I came almost right after that. He pulled my face close and kissed me through the orgasm."

"How long did that last?"

"A long time. I was in heaven! He fucked me on the couch bent over for fifteen minutes in which I had another shaking orgasm. Then he rolled me to the floor, took off the kurta, and pulled one boob out of the bra. And he fucked me hard missionary style, his face very close to mine."

"Was he saying stuff?"

"Yeah, calling me a hot slut and taunting me about how easily he had seduced me. How he would come over every break now and I should be ready to get stretched out. He bit my nipples hard as he kept going. Saying he knew from the very first time he looked into my eyes that I was waiting for someone like him."

"And what were you saying?"

"I was mostly just drooling moaning and saying yes when he wanted me to say yes. With this dick in me, all I wanted was that feeling to last forever."

"Wow, he seems to have made quite an impression! I'm a little jealous!"

"Don't be! It's a different thing. You and he can't be compared. I wouldn't want you treating me the way he treats me. I don't know if it sounds hypocritical or unfair to you.'

"Not at all as long as you do like being treated that way."

She nodded eagerly.

"He grabbed me tight by the waist, and lifted my ass off the bed as he rutted into me. Oh it felt so good! I came so hard that at one point I felt like I might pass out. He must have sensed it because he pulled me up by the hair, took off the condom, and had me suck him. That woke me up. The circumcised cock being shoved almost down my throat. He did that for a few minutes. Then he stepped back."

"And he kept going?"

"He made me get on top and ride him. I started off slow, but he grabbed me by the waist again and started moving me faster. So I picked up pace. He responded by pounding up harder. I started riding his cock hard. We both were going at it hard, at one point interlocking fingers for support as I bounced on him."

Somehow the vision of my almost naked wife bouncing on top of the old forgettable construction worker was a bit too sexy for me to handle and I started shooting my sperm into her.

Purva kissed me and we stayed silent hugging for a while. Then she restarted her narrative unprompted.

"There were two more orgasms as I rode him and then he made me suck his cock again. With his hands on my cheeks. Then he put one ball each in my mouth."

"Oh wow, that sounds like a whole other level of sexual intimacy!"

"Very much. After that, he again grabbed me hard by the waist and bent me over the couch back. And fucked me bareback saying he wouldn't cum inside. We were at about 45 minutes and I was starting to tire. But he kept going and going."

"Wow, that is one long session!"

"Then he put me on my ass on the couch, got on his knees in front of me and entered me again. I reminded him again to not cum inside me. He nodded saying he was close. Still took another ten minutes of pounding me hanging half off the couch."

"And where did he cum?"

"In my mouth. I swallowed most of it. With a tight whack on my ass, he got up and said he had to go back to work. But I should leave the door unlocked. Rasul would be by to get his dick sucked but I was not to try to fuck him. He said he would be back later with a couple of guys who might try something fresh but I was not to let them do anything more than groping and nothing below the waist. He put his hands on my ass and pussy and said that while my husband isn't home, that belongs to him alone."

"That's quite arrogant of him. Treating you like property when you could have any man."

"Yeah, but I don't think he thinks that way. He's very alpha in his behavior and also thinking. I doubt he even understands the concept of arrogant. In a serious relationship, it would be a turn off. But as a sexual adventure, it is very exciting to me."

"I'm not sure how I feel about him taking you bareback. Given how many women he sleeps with. And who they may sleep with." I brought up a concern. "Not to mention accidental pregnancy."

She laughed and said,

"I understand. I have done period math but I'll make sure to wear it in the future mostly."

"Mostly?"

"Sometimes it feels better just without you know."

"True. Anyway, go on. What happened next?"

"Rasul came over minutes after his uncle left. I had just gotten completely naked to head to the bath but was taking a bit of rest. The door was unlocked so he just walked in to the sight of me splayed nude on the couch and he chuckled happily."

"He fucked you too, didn't he?"

"No, he is too much in control of Sajid. I would not have refused if he had tried. But he just made my get on my knees and suck his dick while he played with my boobs and my butt. Not really playing with my pussy or my clit. He came in my mouth and then told me to make sure I was at least wearing panties or the other guys will try something."

"What weird morality is this haha? He will put his dick in your mouth but not go all the way because uncle said no?"

"After he left, I had a shower. That made me take stock of the situation and not just walk around semi nude, because literally anyone could walk in. But that thought did also titillate me. In the end, I wore regular clothes. A kurta and trousers. And I got to cleaning the house. A short while later, he returned."

"With the gang?"

"No, he was alone. He took a look at me and shook his head and said he didn't like what I was wearing. And walked to the bedroom like he owned the place. He rummaged through my stuff and picked out a tank top, a knee length skirt, and lace panties."

"He wanted to show you off again to the guys."

"Clearly. He said change into this. He stood and watched as I stripped. I took off my pants, panties, and kurta. I started putting the tank top over my bra when he said no, without it. So I took it off. And I suddenly realized that this was the first time I was fully naked in his company."

"Tho Rasul beat him to it."

"Hehe, true. He also realized the significance of the moment cos he came close and pushed me to the wall, slobber kissing me as he fingered my pussy. Then he squatted, lifting my left leg over his shoulder, and started licking my clit."

"He is quite the talented lover."

"That he is. He brought me off real quick and then headed out telling me to get dressed and start making a big pot of tea. Which I did."

Purva was almost squirming with pleasure as she narrated her first full day as Sajid's confirmed mistress. She had become the sexual playing of an old laborer and was having the time of her life! And with more guys to come soon, I wondered what else was in store.

I made her suck my dick for a while before she resumed.

"I was waiting for the tea to boil when I heard the door open. Then Sajid called me to go and welcome them all. There were three guys and Rasool.

"Gropes all around?"

"Yes. They each groped my tits and my butt over my clothes for half a minute each and then sat there mentally undressing me. As I served tea, my cleavage showing. Sajid pulled me onto his lap again and started running his hand over my thigh. The guys spoke mainly about work watching TV. Staring at me as Sajid kept fondling me. And then he lifted my skirt up and had me display myself to the men."

"How were they to look at?"

"Not bad. These are all men who toil all day so they have very good bodies. Their rough hands touching my nipples would make me want to mount one right there."

"Were you scared or turned on?"

"Both I guess. At one point, I got really uncomfortable and jumped off his lap and went to the kitchen to put the empty cups back. He followed me a few seconds later. As I was washing the cups, he stepped behind me and said, I want to take you right here. He put his hand up my skirt and stroked me. I told him, take me right here then."

Purva blushed hard as she admitted this.

"He pulled down my panties and then lifted me to put me on the kitchen counter. He fingered my pussy noting it was quite wet so I clearly liked being displayed to the hardworking men. He said he liked how easy it made things. He put a hand roughly under my top on my boobs. And then he entered me."

"Oh wow!" I got almost painfully hard, so I started fucking her mouth again. A few minutes later, She continued.

"My ass was hanging in the air as he started pounding me hard, saying he had to return to work soon. Within a minute, we had an audience. The men stood in the kitchen hallway gawping at us as we fucked. I looked each of those men in their eyes. They were all sporting erections."

"Did they..."

"No! Only Sajid has been inside me so far."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I laughed.

She also laughed and blushed.

"His possessiveness is such a strange thing. I hate it but that's also why I find it so arousing. He just uses me the way he wants! And the more boundaries he crosses, the harder and longer I cum!"

"Ride me as you tell the story."

She sighed as her cunt descended on my hard cock. And then she started rocking back and forth as she said,

"Mmmm...he pounded me to an orgasm pretty soon and I think the men had never seen anyone cum like that. Sajid then pushed me to my knees and again came in my mouth. And then he got dressed, spanked my ass a couple of times and said, he would be back the next day. He knew Apu would return soon."

"Hmmm.."

We kissed and fucked for a few minutes and then I shot my load inside her just replaying everything she told me.

"Speaking of Apu, I'll go check that he's sleeping okay. He ate a lot of cake at the birthday party because I wasn't there for a lot of it."

Purva threw on a robe and headed out of the bedroom. I lay there letting it all sink in. She was a perfect mother and housewife at first glance. But she had become the sexual plaything of a random old laborer!

She returned soon, slipped off her robe and joined me in bed. I noticed a lot of hickeys all over her boobs and neck.

"Wait, why weren't you there for a lot of the birthday party?"

Purva smiled, got on all fours and started playing with my dick before answering.

"After Sajid left, Apu returned from school. In the evening, I got ready and was taking him to the birthday party down the street. As I walked past the construction site, it was mostly empty. The work had wound down for the day. But I saw Sajid with a couple of men standing and talking, smoking beedis. He saw me, stared and smiled."

"Let me guess. You took Apu to the party, and came back home for another roll in the hay with your old bull, didn't you?"

She blushed and said,

"That's only half correct. I did tell the hosts at the party that I had to head home for some work and I would be back to pick him up later. I was planning to head home. I reached the construction site and Sajid was still there. He said he knew I would be back, now that I was hooked to this cock."

"He wasn't wrong!"

"I told him I'm home alone for a couple of hours as you were working late. He was silent for a moment and said come with me. Holding me by the hand, he took me through the construction site towards the back, in front of a handful of chuckling laborers. He said so far everything has been on your turf. Come, let's have some fun in my world too."

"Oh wow, don't tell me! He fucked you on the site in front of all the men?"

By now my cock was hard again and I pushed her on her back as she kept narrating between blushing.

"He took me to a wall-less room in the back, away from the view of the street and other neighbors. There was a big pile of construction sand in the room and a stack of bricks. He put a jute sack on the pile of sand and gently pushed me down on it as he took his cock out."

"With an audience?"

"Not yet. It was just the two of us. He fucked my mouth playing with my boobs over my clothes and asked if I had come over to get fucked by him yet again. I nodded but he made me say it. I was there to get fucked by him yet again."

"Truth anyway."

"He had me get on all fours and pulled down my salwar and panties. My hands and knees dug into the sand pile as he entered me hard. In one deep stroke. I let out a cry of delight I felt could be heard for a mile. He said give me your hands. Then holding my wrists together behind my back, pushing my face into the sand, he started fucking me."

"When did the audience show up?"

"Not sure. It was only after he flipped me on my back and entered me again that I noticed Rasul and the guys standing some distance away. Sajid saw me notice them and beckoned his nephew over. Rasul got on the sand with us and shoved his dick in my mouth sideways."

I started pounding her extra hard at the realization that she had been spit roasted on a pile of sand by laborers! The rest of the story was told between a lot of moaning and groaning.

"Rasul took off my kurta and my bra and then started tit fucking me as Sajid kept fucking me hard towards an orgasm. The other guys started coming closer. By this point, the pile of sand had stopped being a pile because of our actions. After Rasul shot his load in my mouth and I swallowed, Sajid told me to get up. He told me to lay down sideways on the stack of bricks and entered me again."

"And you sucked other dicks?"

"Singular. One of those 3 guys from earlier was beckoned over. Sajid said that he was a hard worker and deserved a reward. And before I knew it, yet another dick was in my mouth."

This made me shoot my load in her again and I tried to count how many times she had been fucked that day.

"For the next ten minutes, I was spit roasted on the bricks. The guy came over my tits. Soon after, Sajid came all over my ass. I had three orgasms in this time. After the sexual frenzy abated, I pulled up my salwar and panties. I couldn't see my kurta or bra anywhere. The guys were giggling so I assumed they had hidden those clothes."

"They sent you home topless? In our neighborhood?"

"No, but they did make me walk around topless around the site looking for the clothes that I finally found in a secluded corner. And I was being groped and kissed throughout. Sajid was loving it and saying I should start coming over every evening for this fun."

"So you did go home dressed."

"Yes. Sajid said he would come drop me home. I said it's just next door. Any he laughed saying why was I being so naive."

"He came home and fucked you again, didn't he?"

"Hehe yes." She blushed again.

"Where?"

"In the guest room this time, putting me on the divan with my ass hanging over the edge. I told him I had to go pick up Apu soon and he said he would be fast. But it was still a 20 minute fuck."

"During which you came how many times?"

"Three times. He's really good! Then he left and I went to pick up Apu."

There was silence after our sex for a little while. I tried to count how many times total my wife had been fucked and I could not.

"So you're like now his full on mistress?"

"Isn't that what you wanted?"