Indian Wife and the Sailors Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife and mother-in-law become sex slaves to the crewmen.
14.7k words
4.4
98.9k
59

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,296 Followers

This is the second part of a four-part story that contains elements of non-consensual sex, rape, unsafe sex, adultery, humiliation, forcible confinement, cuckoldry, exchange of body fluids and violence. Obviously do not try this at home. This is just a story. Read it to masturbate, not imitate. -- Tarek Zia (Author)

Part Two -- The Hostage Life

My wife and mother-in-law begin to service the crewmen as sex slaves

I looked around. I was in a storeroom. It was a half filled with all sort of boxes. In the other half of the space, they had put a small comforter in one corner. That was to be my bedding, and I was given one sheet to cover myself as well. In the other corner there was a bucket. That was, I was told, for me to pee in the night if I wanted to, since the door was being locked from the outside.

What were in those boxes? I pried one of them open. There were lots of newspapers. Old newspapers, for some reason. And buried beneath the newspapers was a lot of wooden blocks. Now what were these men doing with boxes full of wooden blocks, or these old newspapers, I had no idea.

A small vent in the wall above the boxes let some air come in and circulate, so I could breathe. There was a light bulb hanging from the ceiling with a switch. Another small circular window, probably no bigger than a couple of feet with the glasses locked, let me look outside at the dark sea. This was to be my home for the next two months. If Bheem kept his promise.

I took a stock of the situation as quickly as I could. If I faced the door, to my right was a wall, on the other side of which was the captain's room -- Bheem's room. Asin was there, locked in, waiting for Bheem.

On the other side, opposite, was another wall. This wall separated the storeroom from the bedroom where Poonam was kept. In essence, the storeroom was in the middle, with the bedrooms on either side.

I put my ear to the wall. These were thin walls. I could hear every little thing. I could hear Asin pacing herself. I could hear Poonam sit on the bed. I heard both the ladies use the toilets.

They had attached washroom in the bedrooms, while I had to pee in a bucket, I thought ruefully.

A small groan from my tummy reminded me that I was hungry and was going to be made to skip dinner. I felt sorry for the ladies.

I wondered what time it was. It must have been 10 pm or so now. The sea was eerily calm and quiet, as was the boat. Where were the men? I had overheard Bheem say to Vikas that he was going to inspect some "shipment", before he would "enjoy" Asin's company. Vikas didn't appear to be Tamil -- though he did speak the language. I heard the others converse with him mostly in English or Hindi.

As for Poonam, her paramours for the night were Suraj and Lalan. These two men were on the bridge. Perhaps they were going to take turns with my wife.

I examined the door lock. The key, I realized, was on the other side. I remembered this old trick I had learned some time ago. I could unlock this door using that trick, I realized.

No, I don't want to take a risk on the first night, I decided. Tomorrow, as I go about my duties, I will try and get an understanding the layout of the ship, and where the men spend their times at night, and so on. Any escape attempt would require more knowledge.

Suddenly I heard a noise. If I faced the door, it was coming from my left -- Poonam's bedroom. She had a visitor.

I put my ear to the wall, trying to listen intently. A key was being turned. Someone was unlocking the door.

"You there, Poonam Bhabhi?"

It was Suraj. I mentally took note of the fact that he called Poonam by her name. I hoped he would take pity on my poor wife and be gentle with her. Then I remembered the comments he had made about my wife's breasts. What had he called it? Mummay.

"Yes. I am here." Poonam answered. "Please come in."

I heard a chuckle, and then heard a door slam shut. Suraj was in the room with her, and he had shut the door. My wife was now alone with this man, locked in a room, about to be taken. I realized she must now be very, very nervous, yet her voice betrayed no such fact.

"Poonam. That's a nice name. Please sit down."

I heard a small creak. It was from the bed. Poonam must have sat down as instructed, and then I heard Suraj sit on a chair.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked her.

"I wish I had some clothes." Poonam replied. "It's chilly, and I am naked."

"There's a blanket on the bed, as well as extra sheets. You can use those when we are not here."

"Yes, Surajji. Thank you."

"I am trying to be nice to you. If you complain too much I will treat you much more harshly."

There was a silence.

"I am sorry, Surajji. I will not complain. I am prepared for you Surajji. Please ... you can start any time."

"Poonam, what's your measurements? Do you know?"

This was highly strange, I thought. Why is he interviewing her?

"Er ... not really, I am not sure, Surajji. I think it's 34-29-36."

"And your cup size?"

"Er ... I don't know, Surajji. I think it's a C. Or a D."

Suraj chuckled.

I heard the chair creak. He had stood up.

"Come here. Let me measure."

There was silence for a while. I tried to listen hard, and fathom what was happening. I heard a small whimper, and then a grunt.

Perhaps he now had my wife's breasts in his hands. He was cupping them, squeezing them, leading to my wife's soft moans. He was "measuring" her. I guess then he put his hands on her bum and gave it a soft pinch, leading to the 'ouch' sound. His one hand must have been on one of her breasts, and his other hand on her bum. He was squeezing and fondling her, while "measuring" her.

"Do you like to have sex, Poonam?" Suraj asked.

"I ... I don't know, Surajji."

SLAP!

He had slapped her!

"Please answer properly, Bhabhi. Do you like to have sex?"

"Er ... yes, Surajji. But my husband and I don't have it too often, Surajji."

Why did she have to say that? Besides, it was a lie!

Suraj chuckled.

"For the next three months that won't be a problem, Bhabhi."

I realized he had just said 'three months' instead of 'two'. We were supposed to be their prisoners for two months. This was highly interesting, and only made me determined to find a way to escape soon.

"Tell me," Suraj continued, "What sort of sex acts do you do with your useless husband?"

"Surajji, we have normal sex. Like ... he comes on top of me ... does his thing ... and that's usually it, Surajji."

"Hmm ... so you have never sucked his cock?"

"Um ... no, Surajji. Actually ... I did once, but I didn't let him cum in me, Surajji. I don't like doing that."

"So today ... it was your first blowjob, really! You never tasted cum before, Bhabhi?"

"No, Surajji. I am a simple housewife, Surajji. These things ... never crossed my mind, Surajji."

"And you have never been fucked in the gaand before?"

"Surajji?"

"You ass -- no one ever fucked you in the ass, bitch?"

"Er ... no, Surajji."

"Good. So you are an ass virgin. Well, not for long. OK, Bhabhi, turn around and bend over. I want to see that ass."

"Yes, Surajji."

"You have a nice ass, Poonam. Big and fleshy, but not too big to be fat. Tight and smooth skin. I like it."

"Er ... thanks, Surajji."

"Keep still, bitch -- don't move! Remain like that ... bent over."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Ouch!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Now, bitch, undress me."

For some time, I didn't hear a sound. I guess Poonam was undressing Suraj.

"Oh my God! What is this!" Suddenly I heard my wife say. Suraj chuckled.

"This is a real cock. Just like my captain's."

"It is ... also ... so ... big. Huge." Poonam exclaimed. "I thought only your captain - Bheemji -- was so huge."

"Touch it. Feel it. This is a real man's cock."

Silence again.

I heard Poonam make some soft sounds. They were both naked. She no doubt was now caressing this man's hardness, while he was pinching her breasts, leading her to make gentle mewing sounds.

"Is your husband not as big?" Suraj asked. Poonam didn't reply.

SLAP!

I realized that every time she would behave in a way that they didn't like, they would slap her. By the end she would be a trained puppy, behaving and responding just how they would want her to.

"No, Surajji. He is ... quite small ... compared to this."

SLAP!

"Whenever I ask you a question, Bhabhi, you will answer. Got it?"

"Er ... yes, of course, Surajji."

SLAP!

"Now tell me again how this cock compares to your husband." Suraj ordered.

"Yours is very big, Surajji." Poonam answered, leading me to cringe. "His ... is hardly bigger than my little finger, Surajji. Your almost goes to my elbow."

SLAP!

"Good answer, Bhabhi. Now let's go to the bed, bitch. I want to examine that pussy of yours."

Soon enough, the bed squeaked in unison as they stepped in it. Poonam seemed resigned to the fact and let out a deep sigh. Before long I was listening to her moans every few minutes. What was happening?

I realized soon that she was being fingered between her thighs. For the first time in my life I felt the electric mix of shock, jealousy, humiliation and, most importantly, arousal as I heard my wife's erotic faint cries. Clearly Suraj was getting her all hot and bothered. I thought he would straight away fuck her, but it seemed like he wanted to get her all aroused, and from the sounds, he was successful.

"You have a very moist, creamy pussy, Bhabhi." I heard Suraj say. "It's so wet!"

"Aaaah ... thank you, Surajji." My wife replied. She was moaning as well. I guess she had to reply if she didn't want to be slapped again.

"It's so soft. And tight." Suraj continued. "How does that feel, Poonam?"

"AAAAAH!" My wife exclaimed. "Oh, Surajji. Oh, Surajji!"

My wife continued to moan softly as Suraj continued to finger her love tunnel. I soon heard Poonam give a soft cry. I could picture her, clutching the bedsheets tightly with her fingers as her body spasmed in response to Suraj's handiwork.

After about five minutes of this, I heard them moving around some more and in no time at all I heard the first mate let out a groan.

"AAAH... OH that's lovely, BITCH. SUCK IT. SUCK IT!"

His moans began in earnest and I could only imagine my wife's breasts and hair flipping back and forth as she sucked him. She had already given one blowjob today, and this was now her second. Would Suraj come in her mouth? Or would he hold on and fuck her?

I got my answer as I heard a sharp cry from Suraj.

"OOOOOH YES!! FUCK! YOU SUCK LIKE A VACCUM BHABHI!"

So, he was cumming in her mouth. I heard more movements, and presumably he was still busy ejaculating into her. I marveled at how far Poonam had come in a mere couple of hours. She hated anything oral, and here she was, giving her second blowjob of the day and swallowing it all.

I suddenly realized I was very hard. With a horror, I looked at my trousers. I had a noticeable bulge. Oh my goodness! What was wrong with me! My wife was being ... used ... on the other side and here I was, aroused!

There was now very little noise from the other side. What was happening? They must have been in bed now, lying together, perhaps cuddling. He was probably playing with her breasts. She probably had her hands wrapped around his now flaccid member, trying to make it hard again.

It was nearly twenty minutes before the second round began.

A warm humiliation came over me as I heard the first of the squeaking of the bed springs. This was it. Another man was now having sex with Poonam. My wife. I could hear from the rhythmic creaking of the bed frame that she was being penetrated.

"AAAAAH!" Poonam cried out.

Even as I felt disgusted, I unzipped my shorts and began to fondle myself.

"Oh YESSS!! AAAH! AHHH!!" Poonam began to cry out even louder.

Surely she was faking it? Surely she was doing it to keep Suraj happy and prevent further punishment? Surely ... she could not be aroused herself?

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!"

My wife kept grunting.

The bedsprings began squeaking furiously as she received his thrusts. The bed was now hitting the wall hard and the springs sounded as if they were going to break. I imagined Suraj shoving more and more of his giant dark cock into my wife until his balls were slapping against her ass. He seemed to be fucking her hard and fast now. Taking full strokes in and out of her cunt, his cock buried deep into her love tunnel.

"Ungh! Ungh! OOOOH YES!! Ungh! Ungh!"

From the noise of the bed creaking and the pounding she was receiving, I could imagine Suraj pulling his cock all the way out, her pink pussy lips clinging to it as he withdrew, and then shoving it all the way back into my wife's body again.

"Ungh! Ungh!"

I then heard my wife begging Suraj to cum inside her.

For a second, I could not believe what I heard.

"Please." I heard her whimper. "Please Surajji. Cum in me. I need you to cum inside me."

Suraj had been fucking my wife ferociously with his big cock for close to fifteen minutes now. I tried to rationalize it. She must want it to be over, so she is asking him to cum. What I didn't understand at that time was that Poonam herself had been in an almost constant state of arousal ever since Bheem had made her go down on him. She needed someone to cum in her and fill her. Allow her to climax.

"OOOOH BITCH! TAKE IT!!"

Suraj was now coming in her. I had no doubt, as I heard Poonam's groan, and I heard the bed thumping fast, and I heard him grunt loudly. He was now emptying himself inside my wife. Poonam was silent, occasionally letting out a grunt as Suraj flexed his buttocks from time to time, pumping more and more of his seed inside her.

I suddenly realized that I was wet in my underwear. Goodness! I had cum in my shorts listening to the action on the other side. I groaned, as my balls continued to empty their spunk into my underwear. Well, I didn't have any way to clean myself. I was going to be sticky down there now for some time.

There was silence for a few minutes, and then Suraj spoke.

"My goodness, Poonam Bhabhi! You are such a slut! You have completely wet the bedsheet!"

Poonam made some noise that I couldn't hear. Probably she was embarrassed.

SLAP!

"What did you say, bitch? Talk clearly. I don't want to keep slapping you."

"I am sorry, Surajji. I was saying you were very good."

I heard a chuckle.

"Your husband doesn't fuck you that well?"

Once again Poonam made a quiet noise, and once again I heard that rifle like sound as she was punished for it.

SLAP!

"I said speak clearly, and answer a question when you are asked, bitch. Or do you like getting slapped again and again?"

"I am sorry, Surajji." Poonam stammered. "I said my husband doesn't do it for this long, Surajji. He lasts merely a minute or two inside me, Surajji. And he ... doesn't have this much cum, Surajji."

I felt myself blushing a bright red in humiliation as I listened to my wife's confessions. Surely she was just saying it to boost the ego of her rapist.

"I am still inside you, bitch." Suraj said.

I realized that he hadn't withdrawn from her. Yet. He was still lying on top of her, his cock buried deep inside her. He had cum fully in her fertile womb, possibly making her pregnant. So, if what he was saying was true, the wetness of the bedsheet was all Poonam. She must have been leaking like an open faucet.

I heard a plonk! sound.

"OOOH that feels good." Surah uttered. He must have withdrawn from her now. "You have drained me, bitch."

"Thank you, Surajji."

I thought that was the end of it. I crawled to the other end, and listened, but heard nothing. Asin must have been sleeping now. Bheem was not there.

I decided to lie down on my "bed". The floor was hard, and cold. The comforter was very thin. I just hoped there were no bed bugs. The sheet was also very thin, and I was still sticky from having ejaculated earlier. I had opened my shorts completely, and was just sleeping in my underwear.

I lay down, trying to think of my options. If we had to escape, we would have to retake the ship. Or take the bridge. Asin knew enough about boats so I was sure she could operate it. But we couldn't just barricade ourselves in the bridge. And they had guns. So we would have to take out every one of them.

I shuddered. I realized it is one thing to watch a movie, but another to try and be a hero in real life. Right now, I felt anything but.

I tried to sleep. It was tough, knowing what my wife had endured just now. Almost half an hour had gone by and I hadn't heard a peep from that room.

And then suddenly, just like that, I heard another noise.

CREAK!

CREAK!

The bed. It was the noise of a bed creaking.

Unbelievable! Suraj was fucking my wife again!

I made sure it wasn't coming from Asin's room. No, I was correct -- it was from Poonam's. I listened.

"Surajji." I heard Poonam pleading. "Please be gentle. You have a big lund, and I have never taken it in the gaand. Please put some more coconut oil!"

Poonam was taking it in the ass!

I sat down in disbelief. My wife had adamantly never let me have anal sex. And here I was, listening to her on the other side of the wall, engaged in the very same act!

The rhythmic creaking of the bed frame intensified. This time her vocalizations were much clearer.

"Ooooh Surajji." I heard her cry out. "Slower, please. Slower! Aaaah, nehi! Please use some more oil!"

He was fucking her earnestly now. The noise of the bed was frantic -- I felt the bed would break at any time.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

He was spanking her butt now, and I could hear Poonam cry out. Suraj, however, was merciless.

"You are a bitch, Poonam. So, take it like a bitch and stop complaining!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

One again all I heard was the creaking of the bed, and then I heard Poonam again.

"Aaaaangh! Aaaaangh! Aaaaangh!"

Poonam was grunting in short bursts. Since she had never taken it in the ass before, she must have been in a lot of pain. I imagined her face contorted, and her breasts slapping back and forth as Suraj pushed himself from back in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out.

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Oh, Surajji! Oh, Surajji! Oh, Surajji! Oh, Surajji!"

My wife now let out a tremendous noise as she started to climax.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"OOOOH YES BITCH! TAKE IT BITCH!"

I heard him make a guttural sound. He was at this moment no doubt squirting a good quantity of his semen into my wife's behind. I heard Poonam once again let out a long sigh as her orgasm subsided.

I closed my eyes. Sleep came soon after.

* * *

I don't know what woke me up. It was pitch dark.

There was no noise coming from Poonam's bedroom. She and Suraj must have been sleeping by now, finally.

No -- the noise was from the other room.

Bheem.

And Asin.

They were talking.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,296 Followers